Yongguk's Jealousy~

Scarlet Smile

………………………

“Bon appetite!” Jieun said happily about to eat her food when suddenly L.Joe came and took it away. “Yaa!” Jieun turned and looked at him running away. “What’s his problem..?” Yongguk stared at L.Joe too. Not far from them Suho waved his hand to Jieun. L.Joe sat next to him and called for Jieun too.

“Ahh… So they want you to eat with them..?” Yongguk said raising one of his eye brows. “Aeish..” Jieun got up and walked to them. Yongguk stared at her. “Dude.. She just walk away from you..” Doo Joon when suddenly Yongguk stuffed his mouth with rice roll.

 

“Give me back my plate..” Jieun held her hand out when suddenly Myugsoo pulled her and made her sit next to him. “Eat with us.. Cause I don’t even remember when were out last time eating together..” Myungsoo smirked to her. “Stop being cheesy.. Gimme my plate..” Jieun reached her plate back.

“Yaa.. I thought we’re friend now.. but you won’t even eat with us..?” L.Joe pouted to her. Jieun stood up and smiled to him. “If you want you can join me with them..” She stuck her tongue out and walked back to Yongguk and the others.

“Ohh! She came back!” Taeil said and looked at Yongguk. Yongguk ignored Taeil and continue eating. Jieun sat back down with them and put her plate down. “I thought you’re going to eat with them..” Ukwon said as he was sitting next to Jieun.

“I want to.. but I promised to someone that I won’t leave him even if I become friends with them again..” Jieun smiled while Yongguk who was in front of her blushed. The others looked at Yongguk. “Ohhooo~” Everyone . “Shut up guys.. Better eat before the bell rings..”

“Even if the bell rings we always come to class late…” Zico smirked. “Right!” Everyone agreed to Zico. “Hahaha.. Whatever.. Let’s just eat guys..” Jieun talked before Yongguk scold the others.

 

……………..

 

Yongguk hoped on to his bike. Jieun was about to hop on when Myungsoo and Suho pulled her. “Akk! Yaa!” Jieun looked at them. Yongguk turned his head and looked at them. “Walk home with us.. Please..” L.Joe dis some aegyo to her. Jieun laughed at him.

“So are you walking with them or what..?” Yongguk asked her while he was still on his bike. “I’m going with you..” Jieun was about to hop on again when Suho pulled her one more time. “Andhe! She’s walking with us!” Suho dragged her away. “Yaa.. but Suho!” Jieun turned to look at Yongguk but Suho still dragged her. “Hahaha!” Myungsoo followed him.

“Sorry.. Just for today.. Byee~” L.Joe said to Yongguk as he waved at him before he went to follow the others.

Yongguk sighed as he looked at L.Joe walking away. “Then give me a ride for today..” Zico hoped on behind Yongguk. “You were watching us..” Yongguk turned and looked at him. “Not really.. I only saw them dragged her away..” Zico said. “And where’s the others..?” Yongguk asked. Zico shrugged then he turned Yongguk head to the front. Yongguk frowned and started the bike.

 

………

 

“You guys really have to do this..?” Jieun asked as she was walking with Suho, Myungsoo and L.Joe. Suho nodded to her with a smile. “We really miss you..” Suho said. Jieun looked away. “I… I missed you guys too..” She said looking down but she rather sounded sad.

“Look.. We’re really sorry for not trusting you.. And not enough with that.. We even outcaste you..” Suho said. L.Joe and Myungsoo

 

………………

 

Yongguk stared at all of the pictures on his closet door one by one. He smiled to himself. “This was when the first time I decided to take a picture of you..” He pointed to one of the picture as he whispered to himself. He titled his head and turned to another picture.

“That was when I saw you at a coffee shop.. Lol.. I can’t believe I turned into a stalker..” He turned to another picture. “Then I give up when I saw you and him..” He lied down on his bed. “I heard no more of you..”

“Then I got into a fight with Jiyong and end up in the hospital.. As soon as I woke up I met a weird bunny then not long after that you came to me.. We became friends along with the weird bunny and I found out that you’re no longer got any friend..”

He pulled a pillow and hugged it. “That was when I thought I got my chance… until the day he come back to you..” He sighed. Suddenly his phone rings. He pick it up.

“Yongguk’ah! I’m in front of your house with some snacks!” It’s Jieun.

“Chincha!!?” Yongguk got up quickly and walked out from his room. He peeked through his window. She’s really in front of his house. He opened the door. “Annyeong!!” She said as her phone was still next to her ear. “Ann.. Annyeong..” Yongguk said back to his phone while she was in front of him.

Jieun laughed at him and hung up her phone. “What are you doing here..?” Yongguk asked making her put one hand on her hips while her other hand held a plastic bag. She stared at him. “You always hang out at my house.. Don’t you think it’s time I hang out at yours..?”

“Ahha.. Right..” Yongguk made way for her to walk in. After Jieun walked in he closed the door. Jieun sighed. Yongguk looked at her as he sat on the sofa. Jieun sat next to him.

“I’m sad with the fact that we both live alone.. What happen to your family anyway..?” She asked. Yongguk lean to the sofa and pointed to the big picture on the wall. “Omma and appa in Hong Kong with my sister.. Managing our family business while..”

“OMG!! You got a twin!!?” Jieun cut him off as she looked at Yongguk’s twin. Yongguk nodded and smiled at her. “My brother.. He’s in Korea but he live alone too.. He’s a rocker..”

“Daebak.. Anyway.. I brought this along..” She took one CDs out. Yongguk took it from her. “Insidious 2..?” He grinned as he looked at the CDs. “And this too..” Jieun took out some chips and biscuit. “Yaa.. Daebak!” Yongguk gave her a high 5.

 

…………………..

 

“I’m bored..” Suho looked at the sky. “Ask Jieun out since you got her phone number earlier..” L.Joe said. Suho grinned and messed L.Joe head. He took his phone out and texted to Jieun.

……….

“Suho..?” Jieun looked at her phone and opened the message. Yongguk looked at her. “So you guys changed number already..?” He asked. Jieun nodded while she was writing back to Suho. “He asked me out..” She put her phone away.

Yongguk face changed. He looked back to the Tv. “And what did you say..?”

“Can’t.. Watching movies at Yongguk’s..” Jieun said as she was taking some chips. She looked back to the screen. Yongguk eat a biscuit as he smirked.

………..

Suho face changed as he read her message. “Why..? Rejected..?” Myungsoo said annoying him. “She’s with Yongguk..” Suho then sighed. L.Joe tapped his shoulder. “I won’t give up! On, us!” Suho started singing making Myungsoo and L.Joe smiled to him.

“Idiot..” Myungsoo said as he slightly pushed Suho head.

 

………………………………………

 

 

 

Yongguk arrived at Jieun house to pick her up when he saw Suho was standing at the front gate. Jieun locked the gate and stared at both of them. “Pick one.. me or him..?” Suho said smiling. Yongguk rolled his eyes to him.

“I’m too lazy to walk today.. too bad..” Jieun smiled to Suho. She was about to hop on to Yongguk bike when Suho pulled her. “Walk with me just for today.. Please~ You went to school with him every day.. Now it’s my turn.. Please~”

Jieun looked at Yongguk. Yongguk got off his bike and hand his out to Jieun. “What..? What are you doing..?” Suho stared at him. Yongguk ignored him. “Give me your key house.. I’ll leave my bike at your house and we’ll walk together..”

“Okay!” Jieun smiled and gave him the key. Suho crossed his arms and turned away.

……….

Recess..

Jieun sat down first. Yongguk sat next to her when suddenly Suho appeared and sit next to Jieun too. She was in the middle. Zico and the others stared at Suho. “I’m joining you guys today..” He raised his hand. Jieun smiled and shook his head. “But I think you should leave..” Kyung stared at him.

Suho gulped. “Let him be Kyung..” Jieun smiled. Kyung sighed. “You’re lucky..” Taeil said pointing to Suho. “Gomawo..” Suho whispered to her. Jun Hyung looked at Yongguk who was already started eating.

 

“That idiot..” Myungsoo grinned looking at Suho not far from them. L.Joe grinned too.

 

……………..

“Wait up!!” Suho chased Jieun and Yongguk. Jieun stopped and looked at him. “We come to school together and we should leave together too..” He said. Jieun turned to look at Yongguk but he was already taking another step. Jieun quickly walked next to him with Suho.

She’s in the middle again. “Damn I really miss walking with you..” Suho said to Jieun. “We should grabbed some ice cream.. Don’t you think so..?” He smiled and looked at her.

“For celebrating that we walk together again..?” Jieun said. Suho nodded to her. “Well.. Since you mention it.. I kinda want some ice cream too now..” She smiled. “Yep! Of course you should!” Suho said excited. “Should we stop by..?” Jieun looked at Yongguk.

Yongguk looked at her. “Sure..” He reply short. Then he looked away. {This guy seriously never give up..} He whispered in his heart.

 

 

 

 

……………………..

 

“Yongguk’ahh!!” Jieun ran to Yongguk who was sitting all alone in the park. He turned to her and smiled. His angel was running to him. He raised his hand and waved to her then his face changed when he saw Suho following not far behind her. He slowly put his hand down.

“I went to your house but you’re not at home..” Jieun put both hands on her hips and looked at Yongguk. “Haha.. Sorry.. So what’s up…?” He weakly smiled to her. Jieun looked up. “What’s up..? Shishimato..” She then looked at Yongguk and grinned. Suho soon reached them.  

“Hahaha.. yeah.. I miss him too..” Yongguk said looking away when Suho already stood next to Jieun. “I’m bored..” Jieun sat next to Yongguk. Yongguk was about to say something to her when Suho talked.

“Let’s race…” Jieun looked at him. Yongguk looked away. “Race what..? Running..?” Jieun asked him. Suho grinned and shook his head. “’Bicycle.. Let’s rent some..” He pulled his wallet out and pointed to the rent bicycle place. “Cool!! You’re in?” Jieun looked at Yongguk.

He shook his head.

“Wae..?” Jieun tilted her head. “I.. I just wanna rest..” Yongguk lie down on the grass and looked at the sky. “Are you tired..? From what…?” Jieun bent and looked at his face. Yongguk blushed and he quickly covered his face with his hand. “I’m just tired.. I need a nap..”

“But you can’t just sleep here..” Jieun said. “Ignore him.. People won’t kill him in his sleep.. Everyone here to rest and play..” Suho said pointing the people in the park. Jieun looked around and become silent for a moment.

“Arra.. I’ll be back and wake you up later Yongguk’ahh..” She smiled to Yongguk but he won’t even move his hand from his face. {I guess… He’s really tired..} Jieun whispered in her heart. “Let’s go~” Suho said walking away. “Aye!” She followed him.

His hand was still on his face. Then he sighed.

 

 

Jieun and Suho pushed their bicycle near at Yongguk place. “We’ll start here and end here too.. Yongguk will be our starting and ending point..” Suho said. Yongguk sat and stared at him. “Seriously..?” Suho nodded and smirked to him. “I thought you were sleeping..?” Jieun asked.

“This guy annoyed me..” Yongguk said as he was lying back down. “Whatever.. We better start now.. On the count of three arra..?” Suho said as both of them got on the bike.

“1.. 2..” Suho then cycle away even before the countdown end. “Yaa!! That’s not fair!!!!” Jieun pointed before start chasing him. “Let see if you can chase and beat me!” Suho shouted. She cycled away. Yongguk sat and looked at them. He stared at them until they disappear in his sight.

Yongguk sighed and looked down to his hand. “My role.. as her knight ended here… Shishimato.. I think I don’t have to protect her anymore.. There’s no reason for her to cry anymore..” Yongguk whispered in his heart. He got up and walked away.

 

 

 

 

 

Jieun looked around. “He’s not here..” She said stopping her bicycle. “Are you sure he was here..?” Suho asked as he stopped his bicycle. Jieun nodded to him and get off from her bicycle. “Dae.. He was napping here earlier.. I remember it..” Jieun looked around the park. Suho stared at her.

“Yongguk..” Jieun looked around one more time. “He really left…”