Scarlet Cried

Scarlet Smile

“I’m not a coward.. Let’s face everything..” Jieun walks out of her house and locks the door. “Boo.. My bag feels lighter now..” Jieun pouts as she walks to school.

 

……………………..

 

“So.. Adventure of Deadly Scarlet Life begins..” Jieun said to herself as she enters the school front gate. “Tch.. Everything will be alright..” She smile and whispers to herself.

 

“Good morning!” Jieun got shock when suddenly someone taps her shoulder. She turns and saw Zico and the others. “Yongguk is awake now..” Jieun nodded to him. “How did you know..?” Jieun looks at him.

“He met me last night..” Jieun opens her eyes wide. “He didn’t go straight home..?” Zico laughs at her. “Aww~ So sweet~” Taeil said teasingly. “No.. That’s not it.. He’s supposed to rest..” Jieun stares at Taeil.

 

Suddenly Jieun eyes met with Suho. Her face change and B-Bomb saw her. “Why..?” Jieun shakes her head and looks down avoiding eyes contact with Suho. B-Bomb frowns and looks around. Then he saw Suho. He looks back to Jieun and frowns.

 

“Say.. Jieun..” Kyung put his arm around Jieun shoulders. Jieun looks at him a little scared. {Shishimato.. I’m really scared right now..} “What happen to your friends..? You don’t have one..? But.. back then.. I used to saw you hanging out with those boys..”

 

“Used to…” She answer him short, don’t want to explain more. “Anyway! Are you guys friend with Yongguk..?” She changed the topic. Everyone nodded to her and some even said yes. “Then why didn’t you guys come and visit him at hospital!? I never saw one of you came..” Jieun turns and look at them pointing them one by one. She was brave enough to point them and she, herself didn’t even realize it.

 

“We didn’t even know he was admitted to which hospital..” Jaehyo answer her. “Yeah.. And we can’t even contact him..” Taeil nodded to Jaehyo and stated his answer. Jieun make an O shape mouth.

 

“And you.. How did you know he was admitted there..?” Ukwon asked her. “Ahh.. Shish…Ak! I… I…” Jieun frowns and looks away. {I can’t tell them that I know all this from Shishimato..} “Can you guys just mind your own business..?” Jun Hyung said passing by with Doo Joon and Hyun Seung.

 

“What did you say!?” Ukwon chase him. “You mad dude!?” Jun Hyung laughs and runs but Ukwon manage to grab him and locked his head with his arms. “Aww!! Yaa!!”

 

Jieun laughs at them. {Fuh.. Safe.. Thank you Jun Hyung..} “She’s our business too..” Jaehyo said putting his arm around Jieun shoulder again. “So tell me how did you know..?”

 

“If you keep on doing that Yongguk going to kill you Jaehyo..” B-Bomb said as he march further. Jaehyo looks at him walking away then back to Jieun. “Why would he kill you..?” Jieun asked as Jaehyo put his arms away from her. “Because..” Taeil was about to say something when Kyung and P.O shut him up. “Yaa! You punk!! Can’t you just shut your mouth!?”

 

“Hahaha.. Why are you guys so mean to him..” Jieun laughs at them.

 

From far away, Suho is starring at her. So does Myungsoo and L.Joe. “Let’s go now.. Guys..?” Haemi calls for them.

 

P.O grins to Jieun. “We’re not mean.. This kid just don’t know how to keep secret..” His hand was still covering Taeil mouth while Taeil struggles trying to move his hand away but theres Kyung too.

 

“So gangster like you guys keeps secret too…?” Jieun looks down and grins. Everyone become silent for a moment. {OMG!! What did I just said!!!???} She lift her head and saw that most of them were looking at her. “Ahha.. Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!!!!” She put her hand together and keeps on saying sorry to them.

 

Those guys look at each other….. Then they laugh at her. “Hahaha! LOL~ We’re here.. Get in now..” Kyung slightly push her to her classroom door. “Ohh…. O.. Okay..” Jieun said looking at them a little scared. {They’re not mad..?} “Byee~” P.O and Taeil waved cutely to her as the others walk away. Jieun stares at them as they walk away.

 

She smile and turn around entering the class. {They’re not that mean and scary.. Well.. maybe.. a little scary..} Everyone looks at her. “You look happy with your new friends..” Someone said as she walk passed by the person desk.

 

“You’re just jealous..” Jieun change back to her serious face. She sit to her place and starts staring out of the windows again. Suddenly someone pulls the chair beside her. She turns her head and saw Suho. {What’s going on..? Is Shishimato back..?} Suho sits down and stares at her. Jieun said nothing and stares back outside of the windows.

 

“Stop it..” Suho finally talks. Jieun looks at him and raised one of her eyes brow. “What..?” She asks him back. “Stop hanging around with those guys..” Suho looks so serious. Jieun looks back to the window. “Why would I..? They’re my friends now..”

 

Suddenly Suho hit the table making everyone got shock including Jieun. Now everyone only give their attention to them. “What’s wrong with Suho..?” Haemi asked Myungsoo and L.Joe who was sitting to Jieun old seat. But Myungsoo and L.Joe said nothing and didn’t even bother to look at those two. They look mad too.

 

“They’re dangerous! I don’t mind if you be friends with anyone else!! But not them!!” Suho raise his voice and it sound like a thunder. Jieun stares at him and freeze for a moment getting scared. “No one wants to be my friend and this is all because of you!!!” This time Jieun hit the table. She gets up and grabs her bag.

 

“What do you mean me..? You’re the one..”

 

“Shut up Suho!! You better remember back why everyone hates me!! I will never forget about it!!! Never!!!!” Jieun cut his sentence and shouts without looking at him. She then walks out of the class. Suho was taken aback. This was the first time ever Jieun raise her voice to him. He growl and lean back to the chair, looking out of the window.

 

Jieun rubs her tears as she climb up the stairs.

 

Flashback..

“Suho.. Suho you got to listen to me..” Jieun followed Suho. She grabbed his hand but Suho pushed her away. He walked in the class and followed byJieun. “Morning Suho! Jieun!” Some of their classmate greeted them. But both of them ignored everyone. “Suho..” Jieun grabbed his hand again.

 

“Stop it Jieun!” Suho pushed her hand away. Everyone looked at them as they were standing in front of the class. Suho was glaring at Jieun. Jieun looked down. “Why did you do that!!?”

 

“I didn’t!! That’s why I told you to listen to me first..”

“Listen to you what!? Haemi got hurt because of you! I never thought you’re this kind of person Jieun’ah! And don’t you even try to say that I got no prove that you didn’t push her! When I saw her that day you was already beside her! First you stole her necklace.. Then you pushed her down the stairs.. I wonder what’s next..? You might even kill her.. And what’s your reason going to be..? You hate her because she replaces Hana..? Stop it okay! Hana’s dead! You should move on too!!”

 

Everyone looked at them and started whispering to each other. Jieun looked down about to cry. Suho walked away to his seat. Jieun lifted her head and saw everyone was looking at her and keep whispering to each other. She walked to her desk with her head down.

 

She then stopped and realized that her seat was next to Suho. She breathes in and about to sit to her place when Suho putted his bag to her chair. Myungsoo and L.Joe stared at her. She was about to smile to them when both of them looked away.

 

Jieun turned away and search for and empty seat. Luckily at the back, there are two empty tables. Since that she started to sit alone. But some of the student still talked to her….

 

Until Haemi came back to school with her broken leg, “Haemi.. Are you okay now..?” Jieun approached her. “Don’t… Don’t come near me Jieun..” Everyone was looking at them. “Stay away! I don’t know what you’re going to do to her after this..” Myungsoo pushed Jieun away. Everyone looked at her and started whispering. Jieun looked at them some of them started glaring at her. “Guys… I..” Suddenly she didn’t have the energy to talked and walked out of the class.

 

She started skipping school.

“I got no friends anymore.. They don’t want to talk to me Hana..”

Cry every night..

“I only got you guys..”

Looking at their old picture accompanied by her tears..

“You said you’ll be by my side..”

Talking about her only friends..

“How could you do this to me Haemi..”

Thinking why..

“I never thought my friends going to leave once you died Hana..”

Whispering to herself..

“I got no one now..”

 

And that’s how she started to become a little cold at school. Her classmate keeps bashing her and somehow she grew tired and replied them back coldly. It’s the only way to keep them shut up their mouth. But Haemi started her drama again. Acting like she wanted to be friend back with Jieun but Jieun already hated her. She said cold and harsh words to Haemi and some student heard it. Myungsoo and L.Joe started to treat her coldly and even bullied her with some boys and some juniors are just afraid to help her. They don’t want to involve with seniors problems.

 

End of flashback..

 

“Hana… I wish you were here.. You too Shishimato.. Tsk.. I’m tired of everything..” Jieun cries in a corner on the rooftop of the school.

 

“Ji.. Jieun..?” Jieun quickly wipe her tears and looks around. It’s Hyun Seung. “What are you doing here..?” He asks her. “Don’t feel like studying today..” She smiles to him. “Your eyes are red..” He points to her eyes. “I.. I don’t think so.. Anyway why are you here..?”

 

Hyun Seung frowns to her. He can clear hear her sobs a little. But he don’t want to asks more. “My class are just too noisy right now.. You wanna join us..? There’s no teacher..” He gives her his hand. Jieun looks up to him. “You’re coming or not..?” He stares at her. Jieun grabs his hand and get up.

 

……………..

 

“Guys.. Look who’s here~” Hyun Seung walks in follow by Jieun. “Jieun!” Taeil said and grins. Jieun smiles and wave her hand to him. “We’re going to hang out with Yongguk tonight.. wanna join..?” Doo Joon said to her. Jieun sit at any random desk. “Wait… what..? He’s supposed to take a lot of rest.. why are you bothering him.. Just let him rest..”

 

Everyone looks to the one beside them and… “Ohoo~”

 

“I wonder why our Jieun is soooooo worried about our Yongguk~?” Jieun blush as they . “Do you like him..? Do you love him..? Love at first sight..?” They keep on asking question to her. “I just met him guys..”

 

“Ohh really~?” They look at each other again. “Hahaha.. Stop it guys.. So at what time are you guys going to meet him..?” She asks them. “Ohh! So you’re coming?” P.O asks her. She nods to him.

 

…………………………….

 

Jieun was about to knock the door when the door swing open. “Wargh!!” Yongguk got shock at her. “Hahahaha.. Do I look like a ghost..? Am I that scary..?” She grins at him.

“What are you doing here at this hour..?” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

jieunism - Done updating.. hope you enjoy it~ Afufufu~ I like it when you're curious.. XP

prettysunhwa - Yeah!! Let's celebrate!! *jump and run round and round* Akk! I need to stop.. Getting dizzy here.. XD Anyway.. I got shock when you suddenly wall me that day.. actually I was a little lazy and don't want to update when suddenly you wall me.. XD

leo0501 - Ohhoo~ looks like someone already miss our Shishimato.. I miss him too!! Wait.. Let me contact him using telepathy.. beep beep~ beep beep~ Done!! Tatsmato got mad at me!! He said "We're not interested in making friends with human!!" but then Shishimato said.. "I'll comeback.." Yeay!!

 

Anyway.. still.. Not much comment.. I'm going to creat a new river with my tears.. LOL! JK!! 

It's okay.. As long as I still got readers right..? Yea.. Let's be positive.. and thank you guys!!

Run for you, I wake up~

A song for you, I wake up~

Love for you, I wake up~

Barochiguem, wake up~

LOL.. I should stop singing now.. XD 

-Be_Happy-