A Ride

Scarlet Smile

“Wow.. What a show.. I don’t think we should help..They can handle it on their own..” Jongup claps his hand. Himchan frowns to him. “Don’t you think we should stop them..?”

 

“I should record everthing..” Daehyun about to take his phone out… “Are you crazy..?” Youngjae pull him down to the bench. “I just called the police..” Junhong put his phone in his pocket while the other two look at him with their eyes wide open. “What..? They really need to stop before someone end up in hospital..”

 

 

 

Jieun open her eyes wide and freeze. She was about to cry already. That guy almost hit her in the head when Yongguk spin and got hit instead. “Stop it guys!!!!” She shouted making everyone stop and look at her. She got scared and hide behind Yongguk when everyone look at her. “Hahaha.. Idiot..” Yongguk laugh at her.

 

“This is not the time to be laughing!” She said to him. “Okay sorry..” {I just thought she’s really cute..} Yongguk grins to himself. Suddenly everyone heard the police siren. “Police!?” Jieun open her eyes wide. “! Take that stupid bike of yours!” GD gets up and hop on one of his friend bike.

 

They leave first with their bikes. “You guys should separate!” Yongguk said to his friend. “We should leave too!” Jieun grab his hand, scared. “Wait.. I need to fine the key first..” He look down to the floor. “There’s no time…” Jieun grabs his shirt but Yongguk is still looking around. She sigh and let go of him. The siren is getting nearer.

 

She got really worried when she saw something blinking.. she went there. “Found it!! Let’s go!!” She rush back to Yongguk and give him the key.

 

“Hawk eyes you got there.. Hop on..” Yongguk start the bike and Jieun hop on behind him. “Let’s go!!”, “Akk!” Yongguk went to fast making Jieun hug him immediately.

 

…………….

 

“Everything fine now.. They run away already..” Junhong bow to the police.

“I guess they’re the one who called the police..” Himchan said looking at Daehyun, Youngjae and Junhong.

 

…………….

 

“Can you please slow down!” Jieun hug him tight. “Ohh! Sorry.. I’m so happy I got this bike.. Finally!!!” Yongguk shout excited and slow down a little. “But Yongguk’ahh.. We got no helmet.. Let’s went straight home..” Suddenly she heard a laugh. “Don’t worry Jieun’ahh.. There’s not much people in this midnight..”

 

“It’s midnight already!!? We just spin around town for a few minute and it's midnight..?” She opens her eyes wide. Yongguk nodded to her. “Wargh!!” She hug him tight when suddenly Yongguk drive too fast and slow again. “What was that!?” Yongguk laugh at her. “Just want to tease you..”

 

“Aww! What was that..?” Yongguk got pinched by Jieun. “For being stupid!” Jieun sulk at the back. She then smiles. “But.. Yongguk’ahh.. Somehow.. I feel like that all.. It’s really fun!” Yongguk saw her smile from the side mirror. “Want to do it again..?”

 

“NO!!” Yongguk laughs at her again. “This is what we call freedom..” He said to her. Jieun stay silent and start thinking. {Freedom..?} “We do whatever we like without thinking about what people say.. We’re happy.. like this..”

 

{Happy..?} “Let me ask you something.. When you’re alone.. don’t you feel lonely..?” Jieun ask him. Yongguk shake his head. Jieun stays silent. “Sometimes I do feel lonely but I just brush it off and do something crazy..” Yongguk grins at the front.

 

“Brush it off..? Something crazy..? Like what..?” She asks him. Yongguk grins again. “If you want to know it.. You gotta do it.. Want to do it..?” Jieun smiles and nods even though she know Yongguk can’t see her nodding. “I want!”

 

“Okay! Set! We’ll do it next time when we hang out together again!” Yongguk said making Jieun shouts behind him. “Yeay!! Promise okay!!"

 

"Promise.. For now let's just go home.. I'm afraid our Princess is getting tired.." He grins at the front. "Yes I am Mr. Knight.." Jieun joins his jokes and smile at the back.

…………..

 

“Let’s go home now.. We’ll meet again tomorrow evening..” Junhong said to Daehyun and Youngjae. “Take care..” Youngjae said as he walk away with Daehyun.

 

Junhong put down his skateboard and start skating. “Let’s go home now.. Let see if we dream about that bunny again..” Himchan and Jongup walk passed by Junhong. Junhong stop and look at them. “Did they just said bunny..?”

 

“I’m sleepy!!!” Himchan shout. “Maybe no..” Junhong skate again and went home.

 

…………….

 

“Thanks for the fun day..” Jieun grins to Yongguk. “You want to do it again..?” Yongguk . “Fighting? No!! It’s fun.. but please.. No more~” Yongguk laughs and nod to her. “Hahaha.. Arra.. Get in now..” He said to her. “Okay~ Jalga~” Jieun turn and about to walk in to her front yard… “Wait..” Yongguk calls for her. She turns and looks at him. “Can I call or text you later..?”

 

“Ohh! You fix your phone already..?” Jieun ask him. Yongguk shake his head making her frowns to him. “I buy a new one..”

 

So they exchange their number.

 

……….

 

“Shishimato… Hana… You know what.. I think I learn something new today…” Jieun lay on her bed. “I think.. With Yongguk and Block B Beast beside me.. I can move on and forget those guys..” Jieun lift her hand in the air and look up. “Yongguk protect me well.. I didn’t get hurt.. at all..” She remembers when Yongguk hold onto her hand tight and keep spinning her around. She grins to herself.

 

“Anyway.. Shishimato.. When will you come back again..? I miss you..” Jieun turn to her left. When suddenly her phone rings. It's a message from Yongguk. ~Goodnight.. Tomorrow going to be another special day.. - Yongguk~ Jieun smile to the message and write him a reply. 

 

~Another special day..? I wonder what's going to happen.. We'll see it tomorrow.. Goodnight! - Jieun~

 

 

........................

 

 

 

"What's wrong with you!? We still got our energy source!" Tatsmato crosses his arms and looks at Shishimato. "Did you really feel in love with that earthling..?" Jokomato said as he flip to another page of some book. "What! No! She's my bestfriend! And she's in danger now!!" Shishimato glares at Jokomato.

 

"Since when did you love making friend with earthling!!?" Tatsmato asks him.

 

"She's different Tats.. You'll know it when you be friend with her one day.." Shishimato said in a serious tone. "Shishi.. You can calm down now.. She's safe.." Dadamato points at the screen. Shishimato look at the screen and saw Jieun sleeping in her bed. "Great.. We don't have to go to Earth now right.." Kekemato said. Tatsmato nods to him. "Yeah.."

 

"Fine.." Shishimato walks away.

 

 

 

 

 

I GOT NEW SUBSCRIBER!!!!!! *JUMP IN HAPPINESS* LOL.. But they didn't comment much.. Are you guys the silent reader type..? Erm.. It's okay then.. >.<

Anyway.. 
Yongguk and Jieun exchange number already!! My BangSong feeling! XD What's that special thing going to happen the very next day..?

And.. Darn it! Junhong almost meet with the drawing owner! Jongup! Will they meet in the next chapter..?

Ohhh! To bad Shishimato can't come! Tatsmato you're so mean!! XD Wait till you be friend with her! Hmph! XD

 

prettysunhwa - Really..? Fuh.. Thank god.. I thought it's a boring one.. Big Bang did't make an appearance.. Only GD.. cause recently he had a solo comeback.. So I thought of letting him making an appearance and I did.. XD

baby_eunkyura - Updated~ Ohh.. Too bad Shishimato can't come.. Tatsmato really mean.. right..? Afufufufu.. T.T

Gukkie - My new reader!! Welcome, welcome! *give you a hug* Hope you have fun reading.. I hope I'm going to see a lot of you commenting here.. =]

-Be_Happy-