Healing Scarlet

Scarlet Smile

“I have no more plans…” Haemi said as she looked at herself in the mirror. Suddenly her phone rang. She answered the call. “What do you want!?” She yelled at the phone person who was calling her. “You failed and you want another half of your money!? Huh! In your dream! Don’t ever call me again!” She hung up and threw her phone on her bed. “Jieun.. Ergh!!”

 

…………..

 

“What’s up…” Myungsoo came and sat on the bench as he looked at L.Joe and Suho. L.Joe looked at Suho. “Make up your mind…” Suho said starring at Myungsoo. “About what….” Myungsoo starred back at him. L.Joe crossed his arms and looked away from both of them. “We’re going to take Jieun back… Are you in or not…” Suho said. Myungsoo sighed and looked at L.Joe. “Are you in or not..?” He asked L.Joe. L.Joe said nothing but nodded to him.

 

“Huh.. Whatever… You guys do it… I’m out..” Myungsoo got up and walked away. Suho sighed and looked down. “You know what… We need to get rid of his ego and pride first…” L.Joe said as he was looking at Suho. “Nah… We don’t have to do that… He’ll get rid it himself..” Suho got up and put both of his hand in his pocket. “Where are you going…?” L.Joe asked as he looked up to him. “To Jieun…” Suho grinned. “Huh..” L.Joe got up. “Let’s go then…”

 

…………..

 

“Yongguk.. Can you buy me some ice cream again…” Shishimato said sounding like Yongguk was his appa as he looked up to Yongguk. “Wargh!!” Yongguk threw Shishimato down. “Aww! What the hell are you doing! You idiot!!” Shishimato rubbed his . “Okay… Now that’s sound more like you..” Yongguk pointed to him while Jieun laughed at them. She stared at Yongguk.

 

“Jieun’ah.. Do you like Yongguk…?”

 

Hyosung words keep playing in her head. She stared at Yongguk as Yongguk pick Shishimato up. {Do I like him…? I’m not sure… But…. Hak! I just remember! I kissed his cheek!} Jieun blushed. She held her cheeks remembering about it. {Well.. He’s always there for me… He’s the one who changed me back to the old Jieun… I used to be so cold at school.. Because of everyone.. I used to be lonely… He saved me from danger.. He protected me along with Shishimato.. since I met him and Shishimato everything changed back.. Erm… but not everything… Hana will never be back… Suho, L.Joe and Myungsoo… Ergh! Whatever! I got a lot more friends now.. There’s Block B Beast.. Hyosung, Eunji, Gayoon, Hoya Gi Kwang, and the other Toki owners..}

 

Jieun smiled when suddenly someone put a helmet on her. She then realized it was Yongguk. “What are you dreaming about…?” Yongguk asked her. Jieun shook her head. “Nothing… Ehee… Today was fun!” She fixed her helmet and gave Yongguk her thumb. “Really…? But you cried…” Yongguk said looking at her in the eyes. “But you stopped me… I won’t cry as long as you’re with me…” She said smiling making Yongguk blushed.

 

“Jieun’ah.. Do you like Yongguk…?”

 

Hyosung words repeated again. {OMG! What did I just say!?} Jieun looked at Yongguk and blushed. Yongguk looked away. “Can we go now…?” Shishimato suddenly said making Yongguk quickly ride on his bike. “Right! Get on Jieun…” Jieun hopped on behind.

 

{Why did Yongguk blush too…?} Suddenly she remembered everything. How Taeil and the others were trying to tell her something and how some of them were trying to hide something from her. {I got to meet with Taeil.. But I’m scared…} Jieun sighed behind Yongguk. “Wae…?” Shishimato asked her. She smiled to him. “Nothing..”

 

“Jieun… Wanna go fast for today…?” Yongguk asked as he fixed his helmet. Jieun think for a moment then she looked at Yongguk. “Why not…?” She grinned to him. Yongguk smiled and looked to the front. “Let’s go then!” Yongguk started his bike and went off really fast. “Wargh!” Jieun held him tight.

 

Shishimato climbed to Yongguk shoulder. “This is awesome!!” He said shouting. “Watch out Shishimato! Hold on tight and don’t fall!” Jieun said to Shishimato. “Jieun don’t worry and just enjoy it!!” Yongguk said to her. “Stand up Jieun’ahh!!” Shishimato said excited. Jieun opened her eyes wide. “Are you crazy!?”

 

“It’s fun! Seriously! Try standing up!” Both of them said in the same time teasing her and thought she won’t do it. Jieun became silent for a moment. Then she stood up holding Yongguk shoulder. She feels the wind and smiled. Slowly she let go of her hand from Yongguk shoulder. “Careful!!” Both Shishimato and Yongguk said it. “Woah~!! This is fun!!” She shouted and spread her arms in the air.

 

“Why did you tell her to do that!?” Yongguk blamed Shishimato. “What!!?” Shishimato smacked his head. “You’re the one who told her to do that you idiot!” Jieun laughed at them. “You dare hit me you little bunny!!” Jieun sat back down and hugged Yongguk and Shishimato tight from behind.

 

Both Yongguk and Shishimato became silent. “You guys are the best medicine ever…” She said smiling. “Say again…” Yongguk asked when he actually clearly heard it. “Heal me so I can play fun things with the others too!!” She shouted to him. Yongguk grinned to her. “Actually you can do it without us…” Shishimato said teasing her. “Agree…” Yongguk team up with Shishimato on teasing her.

 

“Aeish! One time you guys were fighting and then later became friends… Why so weird!? Of course I can do it on my own… but… it will be hard…” She looked down. “No worries… We’re always ready to help and cure your problems!” Yongguk said speeding off. “Yeah!!” Jieun stood up again, excited. “Careful!” Shishimato said. “I will!! But…” Jieun looked behind.

 

She sat down again. “Yongguk… this is not the way to my house… It’s on the other side…” She said to him. Yongguk smirked at the front. “Let’s hang out at the park~” He said smiling. “Yaa.. That’s Jieun and Yongguk…” L.Joe said pointing to them. Suho looked at them. “Where are they going…? Jieun’s house this way right..?” Suho asked. “To the park…?”

 

………………….

 

“You’re alone…?” Haemi looked around as she asked Myungsoo. He nodded to her. “What…? You’re expecting Suho and L.Joe to come along…?” He said in an annoyed way. Haemi nodded to him. “Where are they…?” She asked him. “On their way to your nightmare…” Haemi looked at him with her blur face. “My nightmare…?”

 

“They’re on their way to Jieun’s house…” Myungsoo sighed as he looked away. Haemi smirked. {I guess I got Myungsoo on my side…} “What are they doing over there…?” She asked him. “Don’t ask… What about some walk…?” He starred at her. Haemi nodded to him. “Okay… To the park…? Myungsoo’ahh! Let’s grab some ice cream and chocolate too…” She acted cute in front of him. “Sure… Why not…?”

 

……………………

 

“Woah! I just love the chilly night wind~ I never thought it was so much more enjoying when you’re standing on a bike that goes really fast~ We got to do the again next time~” Jieun said happily as she hugged her helmet sitting next to Yongguk on the grass.

 

She turned and saw Yongguk and Shishimato were staring at her. “Ahhaa… I talked to much right…” She scratched her head. “Kenchanna… That shows you’re getting better…” Shishimato said showing her his thumb to her. “Agree… You used to talk a lot until that incident happened…” Yongguk said looking down to his hands.

 

“Miannhe… Kurigu… Gomawo…” Both Shishimato and Yongguk turned to her. “What for…?” They asked her. “Miannhe for worrying and troubling you guys... and.. Gomawo for always being there for me…” She smiled to them. They blushed looking at them when suddenly her face changed. “Wae…? There’s a ghost behind me!?” Yongguk asked but Shishimato immediately acted like he’s a doll.

 

Yongguk turned around. It was Suho and L.Joe. Shishimato can felt them so he quickly acted like a doll. They become silent for a moment. “Aren’t you going t ask why we’re here…?” L.Joe said trying to break the silent. “Should we really ask…?” Yongguk stared at him. L.Joe just shrugged to him then he looked at Suho.

 

“Jieun we really need to talk…” Suho said looking at her. Jieun looked away. “But I seriously got nothing more to talk about…” She hugged the helmet tight. Shishimato saw her hands. Yongguk looked at her then he looked back to Suho. “Hush now… She said she got nothing to say…” Yongguk glared at Suho but Suho ignored him.

 

“Then let’s bygone by bygone… Let’s be friend again… Can we…?” Suho said kneeling in front of her. Jieun looked away. She didn’t answer him. “Jieun… We miss you… We really do… Don’t you miss us..?” L.Joe said standing next to Suho. Jieun looked down and shook her head. “I do miss you guys… but… Not anymore… After what have happen…” She was about to cry and Yongguk can felt it. “Okay stop! You guys better go now!” Yongguk glared at them.

 

Suddenly Jieun stood up making everyone looked at her. “Let’s go home…” She said to Yongguk. He nodded to her and got up. “Yaa.. We’re not finish…”, “Jalga…” She cut L.Joe words and put on her helmet. Yongguk gave her Shishimato and fixed his helmet. “Jieun’ahh.. Give us second chance…”

 

Yongguk started his bike. Jieun hopped behind. “You guys never gave me second chance though…” Jieun said looking at Suho and L.Joe then she looked away hugging Yongguk making Yongguk drove away. “We won’t give up!! I know you wanted to be friend back with us!!” Suho shouted to her.

 

“Did you see what I see..?” Haemi asked Myungsoo. “Yeah…” Myungsoo said looking down. “Suho’yah! L.Joe!!” She waved to them as Yongguk and Jieun passed them. Myungoo eyes met with Jieun’s eyes making her quickly turned her head away.

 

……………….

 

Jieun started crying behind Yongguk. Shishimato looked at her and sighed. He climbed to Yongguk bag and wiped her tears. Yongguk stopped the bike. He got off and looked at Jieun. “Tsk… Why did you stop…?” She asked him as she wiped her tears. “Why are you crying…? Wanna go back to them…?” Yongguk asked her but she shook her head.

 

“Then why are you crying…?” This time Shishimato asked her. “I’m just sad remembering how they treated me… Why would I go back to them when I have you guys with me…?” She wiped her tears and smiled. “You’re such a good liar..” Yongguk stared at her. “Anieyo!” She looked away and crossed her arms.

 

“Are you mad at me…? Aei~ Stop sulking~ uh…~” Yongguk poked her making her looked at him and smiled. “Let’s go home now…” She said while Shishimato was staring at her. “Yes sir!” Yongguk made the yes sir sign and got back on his bike.

 

………………..

 

They arrived at Jieun’s house. “But.. Jieun’ahh… They said they won’t give up…” Yongguk looked at her. Jieun sighed. “I know… That’s what I’m afraid of…” She looked down. “Wae…?” Shishimato asked as he looked up to her. “I’m hurt so muh because of them.. I can’t just forgive them but… I might give in…” Suddenly Yongguk tapped her head.

 

Jieun looked up to him. “If that’s the best thing then just accept them back…” Jieun stayed silent and just stared at him. “But! Of course you can’t get closer to them and abandon us! Right Shishi…?” Yongguk grinned and looked at Shishimato. Jieun smiled to him. She nodded to him. “Right!” Shishimato answered Yongguk.

 

“I promise! Even if I became back friend with them I won’t abandon you guys… Beside I don’t wanna get closer with them anymore… They got Haemi… You guys are more special and precious!” She smiled to them.

 

“Good… Now stop talking and get inside…” Yongguk gave Shishimato to her and pushed her in her house area. “Jalga~” Yongguk said as he hopped on his bike. “Jalga~!! Be careful~~!” Jieun waved her hand to him smiling. “You like him don’t you…?” Shishimato asked her as they were walking in the house.

 

“I don’t know…” Jieun grinned to him and locked the door.

 

…………………………………

 

The next day…

 

“Ohh crap!!” Shishimato said as he suddenly sat straight. Jieun got on an alarm mode and looked at him. “Wae, wae..? What happen…?” Shishimato stared at her. “Ahh wae!?” She got scared.

 

“Tatsmato told me… We have to go back…"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Suho and L.Joe came to Jieun...
Will Jieun accept them back...?
What about Myungsoo...?
Haemi really don't have plan anymore..?
Shishi asked Jieun about she love Yongguk or not and she grin.. What does that mean...?
THEN!!!!
Shishimato is leaving!!!!!????? With the others too!!!??

Where's my readers...? TT.TT
-Be_Happy-