Jongup, Himchan

Scarlet Smile

Dadamato look around to make sure no one saw him. “I think I’m really crazy walking around in this form.. But.. Earth is such an awesome place..”

 

……

 

Jongup and Himchan climb up the gate and jump down to the other side. “Yaa! What are you doing!!” The school guard saw them. “Ohh god.. Someone saw us!” Himchan said as he run with Jongup. “Whatever.. I bet they won’t recognize us.. We’ll be back after we got that bunny..” Jongup said confidently.

 

“Stop your confident! They’ll realize we’re not in class once recess end! And why are you so sure we can get that bunny..?” Himchan look at him but Jongup eyes are looking around the place. “I’m sure that bunny is still near.. I rather if you help me look around for him..” Himchan sigh and look around.

 

After a few minute Jongup suddenly stop. Himchan stop and look at him but Jongup bring his finger to his mouth signaling Himchan to be quiet. He then point to his left. “That bunny!!” Dadamato heard a voice and look behind. He recognizes their face and start running. “Himchan you punk!” Jongup said and start chasing Dadamato.

 

{! Are they looking for me..?} Dadamato said in his head as he run. “I’m just shock okay!” Himchan said to Jongup.

 

#Guys! Sorry.. I’m busted.. They’re chasing me.. – Dadamato#

#What are you talking about!? – Kekemato#

#What happen at home..? – Shishimato#

#Who’s chasing..!!!? – Tatsmato#

#Jongup and Himchan! – Dadamato#

#!!! – Tatsmato, Jokomato, Kekemato#

#What the hell happen!!? – Shishimato#

#Aren’t you guys at Jieun house..? – Totomato#

 

“Hey! Don’t run! We won’t hurt you!” Jongup said to Dadamato. “Yeah!” Himchan said after that. Dadamato keep running and won’t even look back when suddenly one of them jumped on him and Dadamato and that human roll to the ground. “Got cha!!” Jongup said and look at Dadamato.

“So kay..” Dadamato said in his hand. Himchan help Jongup get up. “So.. Hai there..?” Himchan said to Dadamato.

 

#Guys.. They got me.. – Dadamato#

#Who told you to walk out huh!!!!! – Tatsmato#

#Can someone explain what happen!!? – Shishimato#

#What do they want from you..? – Jokomato#

#I’m not sure…. – Dadamato#

 

“We got a lot to talk.. But for now.. You need to follow us back to school.. And don’t worry we won’t hurt you..” Jongup said and give Dadamato to Himchan. Himchan made a blur face but still hold Dadamato. Jongup then brush off dust on his shirt. After that Jongup take him back from Himchan and both of them start walking back to school.

 

“You guys know me..?” Dadamato look up to Jongup. “No.. But you’re a bunny that always appear in my dream..” Jongup said looking down to Dadamato in his hand. “I bet there’s not just one of you right..? There’s a purple one too right..?” Himchan said crossing his arms. Dadamato gulp. “What are you actually..? You’re not fully rabbit.. Looking like stuff animal.. But you can walk, talk and run.. Are you a robot..?”

 

Dadamato sigh then he shake his head. “I’m not a rabbit, stuff animal nor a robot..” Himchan and Jongup look at each other when suddenly they heard their school bell ring. “! Recess end!” Himchan start running. Jongup runs too. “We talk later..” Dadamato open his eyes wide. “Wait! Wait! Are you going to bring me to your school!!?” Himchan frown as he runs. {That bunny just realize now..?}

 

“Stop guys! Before I hurt you!” Dadamato said making Jongup stop. Himchan keep running but then he realize Jongup already stop running. Himchan stop and look at Jongup. “You need to hide me first!” Dadamato said to Jongup. “Just pretend that you’re a doll..” Jongup said and continue running. Dadamato face palm himself.

 

Himchan climb the gate and take Dadamato from Jongup so will be easier for Jongup to climb while he jumps to the other side of the gate with Dadamato. Jongup then jump too. Then both of them run to their class. “You guys got a lot of stamina..” Dadamato said back in Jongup hand.

 

Their class seems loud. Himchan and Jongup peek at the back door. Their teacher isn’t in the class yet. Both of them let out a glad sigh and went in their class. “Yo! Where have you two been..?” Gi Kwang raises his hand. “Rooftop.. Like usual..” Hoya looks at Gi Kwang and frown. “Really..? But when we went up there we can’t find you two..” Hoya said.

 

Himchan gulp and look at Jongup who is walking to his seat. “Maybe that time we went to canteen..” Jongup said as he put Dadamato in his bag. Hoya and Gi Kwang shrug. “Yaa! Kim Himchan!!” Hyosung said pointing to Himchan. “What..?”

 

“Where’s English note book!?” Hyosung said this time standing up. “Akk! I forgot!” Himchan face palm himself. “What!! Our teacher is coming.. “ The heard a cough and everyone look to the front. “Soon….” Hyosung said and smile to their teacher. “I forgot mine too..” Himchan whispers to himself.

 

….

 

“This is all because of you..” Hyosung said to Himchan kneeling, with her hands in the air. “I’m sorry….” Himchan said doing the same thing outside of the class with Hyosung. “Next time I won’t let you borrow my book ever again..” Hyosung said in anger. “You always said that buy you still lend it to me..” Himchan smirks next to her. “Tch.. Shut up..” She blush and look away.

 

……………..

 

“The earthling, Jongup got Dadamato..” Shishimato sigh in the bag. “Chincha!? How come!?” Jieun said half shouting making some of them look at her. “Ahha..” She saw some of the student and look down. Yongguk laughs at her. “We got to save him..” Shishimato said. “Can’t he just use Jongup body..?” Yongguk asks.

 

“Once human found out that we use their body we can’t fully control them anymore..” Totomato said to Yongguk. “Does this mean.. Shishimato can’t fully control me anymore..” Yongguk ask grinning. “Yeah..” Shishimato said back. “Great! Hoho!” Jieun stares at Yongguk. He then sticks his tongue out to Jieun. “Yaa~ Want me to pull your tongue..?” Jieun said to him making him quickly pull his tongue back in and grin to her. “Hahaha! Yongguk’ah! I’m just kidding!” Suho was staring at them the whole time. Haemi clinch her fist tight. {I hate her..}

 

Suddenly Myungsoo hit the table making everyone got shock including their teacher, Jieun and Yongguk too. Myungsoo look back to them. “Can you guys stop talking! I can’t focus!!” He glares at them. “You two, kneel and raise your hand outside..” Their teacher said to them.

 

Jieun get up from her chair. “What.. We’re not that loud you know..” Yongguk said looking at Myungsoo as he pull Jieun hand and make her sit back. Jieun open her eyes wide and look at him. “Yongguk.. Mr. Kim going to get mad.. Let’s just go outside..” She whispers to him.

 

“Can you guys at the front hear us earlier..?” Yongguk said making Myungsoo glare at him. Most of the student in front shakes their head. Yongguk then look at Myungsoo and smirk. “But you still bother some of the student..” Mr. Kim hit the table with his cane. Myungsoo smirk back to Yongguk.

 

“Aeish.. Fine.. Hope you can study well after this Mr. Prince..” Yongguk said and get up. Jieun get up too and both of them walk out of the class. Suho look at them. Myungsoo sit back down when suddenly Suho kick his chair. “What..?” He looks back to him. “Why did you do that…” Suho ask in a serious tone. Myungsoo glare at him. “None of your business.. You can go out and join them if you want to..”

 

“Stop it guys..” Haemi said to both of them and then look at Suho. “Are you okay..?” She asks him. Suho stay silent and continue back with his study. Haemi look away as she holds her pen tight. “You know what.. You’re annoying me today..” L.Joe suddenly said to Myungsoo. Myungsoo look at him who is sitting beside him. L.Joe then continues back with his study.

 

……

 

“Why did you fight back..?” Jieun said looking at Yongguk. Both of them kneel and raise their hand outside of their class. “They’re annoying me..” Yongguk said looking away. Jieun stay silent for a moment. Yongguk turn to look at her. “You’re right.. Because of them we left both Shishimato and Totomato inside..” She said looking down. Yongguk laughs at her. “Wae..?” Jieun look at her. “You’re really cute..” He said grinning at her. Jieun blush and freeze as she look at Yongguk.

 

“Akk.. Ahha..” Yongguk eyes met with her. He realizes what he just said and looks away blushing too. “Why are you guys out here..?”

 

“Got punish of course..” Yongguk said. Then it became silent. Both Yongguk and Jieun look left. “Akk! Hyun Seung!!” Both of them lean away from Hyun Seung. “Hahaha! Did I scare you two..? Hahaha!” He laughs at them. “Come to our class.. There’s no teacher.. Like usual..”

 

“But..” Jieun said thinking about Shishimato and Totomato. She doesn’t want to leave both of them in there. Yongguk and Hyun Seung look at her. Jieun look at Yongguk trying to give him a hint about those two Matoki. “Hyun Seung.. You go first.. We’ll come after this..”

 

Hyun Seung frowns to him but he still get up and went back to his class. “You get my hint..?” Jieun said to him. Yongguk grins and nods to her. Jieun smirk at him. “So how..?” She asks him. “You wait here..” Yongguk said getting up. Jieun look up to him. Yongguk then get in his class through the back door making some of the student look at him.

 

“What the hell is he doing..?” Jieun bite her lips as she peek at the back door. “Yaa! What are you doing!?” Mr. Kim look at Yongguk. “Getting my things..” Yongguk said and put all the things in his bag and Jieun bag. “Where are you going! Yaa! Look at me!!” Everyone look at Yongguk.

 

Jieun get up and walk in too. She went to Yongguk and grab her bag. “Jieun! What are you doing! You guys going to skip class!! Huh!!?” Their teacher glare at them. Suho, Haemi, L.Joe and Myungsoo look at her.

 

“Only for today sam..” Jieun smile to her teacher. Myungsoo, Suho and L.Joe drop their jaws. Yongguk laughs at her. “Let’s go..” He pull her hand and lead her out of the class through back door. “Yaa!! Stop there you two!! Yaa!!” They ignore their teacher and went away.

 

“I can’t believe this..” Haemi said looking at Suho. “She changed a lot since he meet that Yongguk guy..” Haemi said. Suho clench his fist tight. “That’s why I said we need to get her back… And you guys won’t even listen to me!!” Suho glare at Myungsoo. “Shut up! Do you think by getting her back to us can make her change back!?” Myungsoo glare at him.

 

“Quiet over there!!” Their teacher shouts at them. Haemi look at Myungsoo and grin a little. {Myungsoo totally hate her now.. I just need to make Suho give up.. While L.Joe.. He’s not a big deal..}

 

 

“Ottokae! What should we do after this! Mr. Kim going to punish us! I’m scared..” Jieun hug her bag tight. “Jieun’ah.. Too tight..” Totomato said in the bag while Yongguk laughs at her. “Then why did you say that to him..? You even smile..”

 

“I.. I don’t want them to punish you alone later.. We’re in this together..” Jieun pout and look down. Yongguk smile as he stares at her. “Then don’t regret it..” Jieun look at him. “We just need to face the punishment together too then..” Jieun smile at him. “Yes sir!”

 

….

 

“Hai guys!” Jieun walk in Block B Beast class. “Uhhoo~” Everyone shout to them teasingly making Jieun make a blur face. Everyone look at Yongguk and smirk. Yongguk open his eyes wide and look around. “Jaehyo! What did you tell them!!!!??” He throw his bag to Jieun and run to Jaehyo.

 

Jieun got shock cause if she didn’t catch his back properly Shishimato going to fall and get hurt. “That punk..” Shishimato said mad in his bag. Jieun look at Yongguk who is beating Jaehyo up. She laughs at them. “Stop it Yongguk..”

 

“So Jieun.. You guys really dating..?” Taeil asks her. “What!?” Jieun blush and look at Yongguk. “N.. No.. Said who..?” Everyone point to Jaehyo. “Yongguk beat him up!!” Jieun said. “What! Help me!!” Jaehyo said making everyone laugh. “Idiot Jaehyo.. It’s a fake rumor.. How I wish it was a real one..” Doo Joon said.

 

Jieun look at him. “Why..?” She blush a little. Doo Joon smirks at her. “You two suit each other.. right guys..!!?” Everyone said yes including Jaehyo. “Ohh! Shut up guys!” Yongguk let Jaehyo go and face palm himself. Jieun saw him and laugh at him. “Don’t you like him..?” Kyung asks Jieun.

 

“Kyung!!” Yongguk runs to him making Kyung run and laugh in the same time. “So..?” The others look at her. Jieun smile and just shrugs to them. “I’ll take your silent as yes..” Zico said. “No.. No..! Zico’ahh!” Jieun face palm herself. “I.. don’t know..” She whisper to herself and look at Yongguk who is chasing Kyung right now. “Yongguk! Dude! I’m sorry! Stop chasing already!”

 

“This class look happy..” Totomato said to Shishimato. “Yeah.. Better than the other class..”

 

………………..

 

#No worries guys.. We will get Dadamato back.. You guys just stay home.. – Shishimato#

#Should we meet or what..? – Kekemato#

#No.. Just stay home.. We’ll bring him back.. – Shishimato#

#Dada.. Where are you..? – Totomato#

#At… Hm.. Near.. No.. In the park.. Yeah.. In the park.. – Dadamato#

#Which park!? – Tatsmato#

#I don’t know.. – Dadamato#

 

“Hm.. I think we should go to Park XX first.. Most teenagers hang out over there..” Yongguk said. Jieun nods agreeing to him. “Let’s go then..” Yongguk get on his bike, Jieun later hops on behind him. Suho saw them.

 

“They came to school together..?” Haemi said looking at them. “And going home together too..” L.Joe said putting his hand in pocket. “And you still want to get her back..?” Myungsoo said at Suho. “Myungsoo.. Don’t make me punch you..” Myungsoo ignore him and walk away. “Chill Suho..” Haemi said holding his hand. “I want to punch him too..” L.Joe said making Haemi look at him. “What do you mean..?” She asks him. “Suho.. Don’t give up yet.. I’m on your side.. We need to approach her first..”

 

Haemi open her eyes wide. Suho let go of her hand and walk away with L.Joe. She look at both of them. {! L.Joe! I didn’t see this coming! I really need to get rid of her..} Haemi clench her fist tight.

 

……………….

 

“So you’re an alien..?” Dadamato nod to Jongup when suddenly… “Hahahahaha! You just came here to take some rabbit fur..? buahahahhahaha!!” Himchan roll on the grass. Both Jongup and Dadamato stare at him. “It’s funny..?” They ask him.

 

“Hahaha! Of course! Why make things hard..? Can’t you just take some of the rabbit to Planet Mato..?” Himchan calm himself down and sit properly. “We can’t bring earthling to our planet.. It’s our number one rules..” Himchan frowns to him. “Your Planet is a really weird one..”

 

“Yours too..” Dadamato stare at him. “But.. Can we be friend..?” Dadamato look at Jongup. “Why..?” Dadamato ask him. Jongup grin to him. “I think you guys are awesome.. I’ll keep this as a secret! Trust me..” Dadamato became silent. “I want to meet that purple Matoki too!” Himchan said. “Earthling sure is weird.."

 

 

 

 

 

I'm back!! Sorry for making you guys wait!! SORRY!!!
So yeah.. Jongup and Himchan finally cought Dadamato!!
Hyosug appear in this chapter.. So does Gi Kwang and Hoya..
Myungsoo.. You're really annoying me................
Jieun! Did she just fight back her teacher!!? XD Yes.. She did.. XD
Jongup want to be friend with Dadamato.. Will Dadamato accept him as friend..?
What about Himchan..? Will he meet Tatsmato..?

Misstwilightfan1416 - Wait.. I never saw you before... You used to be a silent reader too!!? I'm mad now.. *glare* Kidding!! *smile* I'm glad you finally comment down there.. Thank you very much.. *give flying kiss* Anyway.. Everyone will meet their very own bunnies soon!! 
minaohmina - Ohh.. There's not much of Haemil evil plan in this chapter.. Too bad.. She's not ready yet.. But she already got a plan.. 
Gukkie - Yep~ Both of them even fighting in this chapter.. XD Totally cute!
prettysunhwa - Afufufu.. yes of course.. Tatsmato will love everyone.. SOON~ X3
baby_eunkyura - You miss this fic and I miss you! Where have you been..? Rarely saw you comment lately.. But it's okay.. as long as you're still reading righ.. X3 Yongguk and Shishimato are just too cute.. XD They need to stop fighting.. seriously.. XD
jieunism - don't worry.. I will update it despite my busy life and my coming soon exam.. T.T Afufufu.. I'm glad you keep on reading my not so awesome fic.. THANK YOU!! *bow*

-Be_Happy-


P/s: I think I need a new poster.. But seriously I don't have time to make one.. Are you guys okay with the old poster..?