Matoki in da House! I mean Matoki in da Earth! XD

Scarlet Smile

“Shishimato!!!!!”

 

Jieun somehow forget about her pain and get up and run to him. She lift Shishimato up and hug him tight. “You’re back!!!!” Tatsmato rolled his eyes and crossed his hand. “Yah! You can put me down now!” Shishimato said. Jieun laughs and put him down. She look at the others. “Annyeong!”

 

Totomato walk to her and lift his arm. “Aww! So cute!” Jieun lift him up and hug him too. “You too Totomato…..” Tatsmato face palm himself. “You!” Shishimato points to Yongguk who is slowly getting up and brushes off the dirt in his hand. “I told you to protect her! Not use her!”

 

“What are you talking about!?” Yongguk frown to that little bunny. Shishimato crossed his arms. “You think I don’t know..? I saw everything that day! Because of you she involves in a fight and you’re using her to protect yourself!”

 

“Aey~ Shishi.. You don’t know the whole story.. He protect me well that day.. I didn’t get bruise at all..” Jieun pick Shishimato up and hug him with Totomato too. Yongguk stick his tongue out to Shishimato. “And you said you saw everything huh..?” Shishimato feels like he was burning in fire.

 

“So.. Can we go back now..?” Tatsmato said crossing his arms again. “What! You guys just came!” Jieun turns to him and pouts. Tatsmato looks away. “We came here without our President permission.. If he found out about everything we will never ever get the chance to come here again..”

 

“Uhh..” Jieun looks rather sad now. “Just stay for one night..? Please..~” Jieun said to Tatsmato. “Stay at my house!” Jieun add again. “Please purple one~”

“My name is Tatsmato! Ergh.. Okay! Just for one night!”

“Yeay!!!!” Jieun jump with Totomato and Shishimato in her hand. Yongguk frowns to everyone. He only met Shishimato once but he always met him in his dreams though. But the others, it’s the first time he met them.

 

……………………….

 

“I’ll stay here too..” Yongguk said crossing his arms. Jieun frowns at him. “I don’t trust these aliens..” He said looking at Shishimato especially. “Do you think I trust you too!!” Shishimato looking up as he say it to him. “Then why did you told me..”

 

“Enough guys.. Okay.. Everyone will stay here for tonight.. The more the merrier right..?” Jieun claps her hand and smile. “You’re lucky because of her..” Both of them muttered the same thing. “Annoying earthling..” Tatsmato said as he looks around in the house.

 

“Anyway.. What’s your name.. Didn’t get the chance to greet you guys properly last time..” Jieun kneel to the green one. “I’m Dadamato.. Kekemato.. Jokomato and Totomato.. And that one is Tatsmato..” Jieun nodded to him.

“Yongguk you can sleep in the guest room with them right..?” Jieun stand up and look at Yongguk. “What!? NO!!” Both Yongguk, Shishimato and along with Tatsmato said it. Jieun rubs her head.

 

“I rather sleep at the couch.. Just lock them in the room.. Who knows what they will do later when you sleep..” Yongguk said glaring at Shishimato. “What the! You think we..” And so Shishimato and Yongguk start to quarrel again. “As long as I don’t sleep with earthling..” Tatsmato said as he walks away to the guest room.

 

“Guys stop it.. Both of you decide where you sleep.. Make it face.. I want to sleep too..” Jieun yawn after her sentence. “Couch..” Both of them said and start glaring again. Jieun laughs at them. “As your wish.. Oh yaa!” Jieun went to her room taking something.

 

“You! Little bunny! I never trust you since the day I keep dreaming about you! Who gave you permission to use my body!” Yongguk glare down to him on the table. “How did you know about this body thing!?”

“Jieun do not keep secret with me..” Yongguk said proud. “Ohh really.. Then do you know about her friendship story..? Huh..?” This time Shishimato said it proudly. “What friendship..” Yongguk frowns. Shishimato smirks to him.

“Here you blanket and pillow..” Jieun put it on the couch and then she put a tool kit down. “Yongguk sit down.. I’ll treat your knee..” Yongguk stares at her. “What are you starring at..? Pallie.. I want to sleep too..” She pouts. Yongguk then sit on  couch.

 

He rolled up his pant. Shishimato crossed his arms and looked at them. Jieun then start treating his knee. “This is all because of you..” Yongguk said to Shishimato. “Who told you guys to run from us..?” Shishimato said back when suddenly Jieun laughs.

 

“We really thought you guys are some kind of ghost.. Hahaha.. That moment really scared me..” Jieun said as she keeps on treating Yongguk knee. “Scaredy-cat..” Shishimato said as he walks away and jump on another couch. Yongguk about to say something.. “Whatever Shishi..” Jieun said it to him.

 

Yongguk smirked then stick his tongue out to Shishimato. “Gergh.. Anyway.. Jieun why did you tell him about this body thing..?” Jieun turns to him. “I have too..”

“Great.. No I can’t fully control him..” Shishimato said crossing his arms. “Good then.. Found someone else body..” Yongguk smirks to him. “Can you just shut up..?” Shishimato said it to Yongguk.

“Okay guys.. No more fighting.. I’m going to sleep now..” Jieun gets up. “Anyway.. I’m glad you’re back..” Jieun smile happily to Shishimato. “You said you’re going to sleep..” Yongguk said it to her making Shishimato glares at him.

 

“Okay.. Good night guys..” Jieun grins to them. “Sleep well.. Sorry if you’re not comfortable..” She said before going to her bed. “I’m fine..” Yongguk smile to her. “Me too..” Shishimato said and glares at Yongguk. “Okay then.. Sweet dream guys..” Jieun about to walks away when Yongguk holds her hand.

 

“Wait.. Don’t forget to treat your own wound and bruise..” Yongguk said to her as he grab her hand. Jieun stares at him. Yongguk is still holding her hand. “Hello..? Get it..?” Yongguk wave his other hand in front of her. Shishimato stares at them. “Dae..” Jieun nods to him. Yongguk lets her go and she went to her room.

 

“Shut up and sleep!” Yongguk said before Shishimato said anything. He lies down to the couch and covers himself with blanket. “We got a lot to talk later!” Shishimato said as he lay down too.

 

……

 

“Totomato.. You sure love whatever Shishimato love huh..” Tatsmato said it but no one answer him back. He turns around. “He’s already asleep..” Kekemato said it to him as the 5 of them lies down randomly on the bed. Tatsmato sigh to Totomato.

 

…………………………………

 

“Yongguk ierona!!” Jieun storms out of her room. “What happen!?” Yongguk immediately get up to Jieun shouting voice. Shishimato and the others get up too. “We’re late! School!” Jieun said and run back in her room. “Wait! Jieun’ahh! What about my uniform..?”

 

All of the bunnies just stares at them don’t know what to do except Shishimato who is already in the kitchen making some pancake since he live with Jieun back then. Yongguk used the bathroom in the guest room. “We got to go to my house first after this..” Yongguk said.

 

Jieun came out first and went to kitchen. “Woah! You made this Shishi..?” Shishimato nods to her. “Good job!” She shows her thumbs to him. Yongguk came out a few minutes later. Soon everyone gather in kitchen. Jieun just ate a little and now is gulping on her drink.

 

Yongguk sit down and take his time eating when suddenly Jieun tap his shoulder hard. “Akk!” He look at her. “Pallie! We’re late!” Jieun then rush to door. “Just take your time..” Yongguk drink his drink slowly. “But Yongguk!” Jieun came back and pull his arm. “I’m coming along!” Shishimato suddenly said making the others of those Matoki look at him. “NO! Let’s go!” Yongguk said and get up from his chair.

 

“I’m coming along!” Shishimato said again. “What about your friend..?” Jieun feels a little sorry to others. “I rather stay..” Tatsmato said and continue back eating pancake since it his first time. “This thing is awesome..” Kekemato said eating with Tatsmato. “Can I come..?” Totomato said so suddenly. Yongguk look at Jieun.

 

“Maybe you two can come..” Jieun said excited and smiling. “Jieun we’re late!” Yongguk said making Jieun quickly open her bag and let Shishimato came in. She then look at Totomato. Jieun turn to Yongguk. “Yongguk can you carry Totomato..?”

 

“No.. I’ll take Shishimato..” Yongguk walk to Jieun and grab Shishimato ears and pull him out from her bag. “You! Put me down! I want to go with her!” Shishimato struggles in his hand. “Shut up.. I don’t want you to harm her..” Yongguk hold him tight. “He’s not dangerous Yongguk..” Jieun stare at Yongguk. “@#$%^&*” Shishimato said in the air, crossing his arms.

 

“Can you guys just go now! Time is ticking!” Tatsmato said to them crossing his arms. “Akk.. Okay! Hop in Toto..” Jieun said to Totomato. Yongguk was already standing at the door. “To my house first..” Yongguk said making Jieun dropped her jaw.

 

……………………...

 

Loud footstep can be heard. Everyone frown. Suddenly both of them appear at the door, panting. “Sorry we’re late!” Jieun bow to her teachers while Yongguk just laugh at her. Everyone look at them. “You’re not supposed to laugh..” Jieun glare at him. “It’s okay.. Get in and settle down..” Jieun bow again to their teacher.

 

Yongguk sit and lean to the chair when suddenly everyone heard a scream. Yongguk jumped and realized Shishimato is still in his bag. Everyone look at him. “Hahahaha.. Sorry..” He said laughing then he put his bag on table. Jieun stares at him. “Are you okay Shishi..?” She whispers to Shishimato. “I want to kill someone..” Shishimato replies to her making Yongguk laugh at him. “Dude.. I’m sorry okay..”

 

Suho and Haemi look at them. “Can you guys shut up back there..?” Myungsoo said with his annoying tone. Jieun pulls Yongguk arm and put her finger to her lips. Yongguk grins to Jieun. She did the same. Suho and L.Joe saw her. “Did she just grin at us..?” Haemi suddenly said it.

 

……………..

 

Recess..

“Can you keep a secret..?” Shishimato said in a serious tone. “Of course..” Yongguk said to him. Jieun look at him and smile. “Anyway.. Totomato.. You’re so quite..” , “I’m examining everything in this place..”

 

Jaehyo appear not far from them and wave his hand. “Stop talking..” Jieun said to Shishimato and Totomato. “Aren’t you guys going to eat with us..?” Jaehyo ask them. “Maybe not today..” Jieun grins at him. Jaehyo then immediately look at Yongguk.

 

“What..!?” Yongguk look at him. Jaehyo smirks at him. “Afufufu.. I got good news for everyone..” Jaehyo then run like a lightning. “Yaa! What news!! Jaehyo!!” Yongguk clench his fist. “What news..?” Jieun make a blur face and look at Yongguk. “Ahh.. I don’t know.. too..” He scratches his head. “Ohh.. I just remember something..” Shishimato said in the bag.

 

“Jieun’ahh.. Yongguk got a lot….”

“Shut up you bunny!!”

 

Yongguk take his bag off and bring it to the front. Shishimato laugh in the bag. (Can you imagine! Shishimato laughing! OMG! SO CUTE!!! Okay back to story! XD) Jieun frowns to them. Haemi look at them from far away. Jieun feel like someone was watching them so she stop walking and look around then she saw Haemi. Yongguk stop and look at her. “Wae..?”

 

“It’s her..” Shishimato said peeking at Haemi. Yongguk frowns and look at the place Jieun is looking at. {Could it be that.. That girl is Haemi..?} Yongguk remember what Zico told him. “From what I remember.. She used to be Suho, Myungsoo, L.Joe and Haemi best friend.. But I don’t know why.. Seem like something happen and they didn’t talk with each other anymore..”

 

“Shishimato.. You know something right..” Yongguk whispers to Shishimato in the bag. “I know everything..” He replies back proud. “I’m hungry..” Jieun said looking down as they walk passed by Haemi when Suho suddenly appear and looked at her. Yongguk looked at them for seconds and look back to the front.

 

………………………………

 

“Wait… Where’s Dadamato..” Tatsmato look around. Kekemato and Jokomato look around too. They then search for Dadamato around the house. After a few minute, “Can’t find him.. Try using telepathy..” Jokomato said.

 

#Yaa! Where are you!?  – Tatsmato#

#Looking around.. – Dadamato#

#What!!? – Kekemato#

#In human form..? – Jokomato#

#No…. – Dadamato#

#Are you crazy!!? – Tatsmato#

#I think.. I’ll go home now.. – Dadamato#

 

………….

 

“Himchan! Look!!” Jongup pointed down from the rooftop as he called for Himchan. “What is it..?” Himchan ignore him and continue eating. “Pallie come here! It’s that green bunny!!” Jongup look carefully. “Green bunny…?” Himchan think for a while. “Wait! You mean..”

“Yes!! That bunny! Pallie!! We can’t lose it!” Jongup runs to door. “Wait! Where!?” Himchan look around for that bunny and saw it. “Jongup wait!!” He then chases him down the stairs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yongguk keep on fighting with Shishimato! XD Why so cute..? XD
Haemi.. Can you please stop looking at them..? You're jealous!? You got Suho and the others already!! Greedy!
Myungsoo.... You seem jelous to me.. Or you're really mad at them for being noisy..?
Jaehyo.. What news!!?? Tell to readers too!! XD
OMG!! Jongup and Himchan finally met with one of the bunny!! 
Can Dadamato survive from those chaser!? Or Will Jongup and Himchan catch that bunny!?

 

And yeah! I got new subscriber again.. I LOVE YOU ALL!! *crying*
Welcome to my new readers and thank you to my old readers for being loyal.. Serious guys.. I want to cry.. TT.TT
prettysunhwa - Yeah! All of the Matoki are back! But this time they didn't have any mission So will be staying at Jieun except for some naughty Matoki... XD
Gukkie - Thank you.. *give flying kiss* =]
minaohmina - Why are you silent for this whole time huh!!? *I'm mad* LOL! Kidding.. Thanks! I love you for loving my not so awesome story.. T.T I know.. Some grammar mistake.. SORRY!! *look down* Anyway.. B.A.P will meet SOON!! Trust me~ X3
mariahantz - Thank you.. TT.TT I love you too for loving my story~ Thank you! *bow*

-Be_Happy-