Hang Out

Scarlet Smile

"What are you doing here at this hour..?"

Yongguk close the door and lock it. “Doo Joon said you guys are going to hang out tonight.. and they asked me to come along..” Jieun smile to him.

 

“Those brat..” Yongguk face palm and whisper himself. “What..?” Jieun look at him. “Ohh.. Nothing.. Ahhaa..” So they walk together looking for a bus stop. “Anyway.. Are you seriously fine now..?” Jieun ask him. Yongguk nod to her. “Don’t worry about me too much.. I’m strong like a warrior..”

 

“Ohh really..? Then why you’re in a coma that day..?” Jieun teases him. “That was a different case..” Jieun grins and just nods to him. “Anyway.. Jieun.. Hows school..?” Jieun frowns and looks at him. “I’m just asking.. You got a lot of friends..?” He asks again. By the word friends Jieun looks away. She became silent for a moment. {Something’s not right..} “I got a lot of friends! Block B Beast are nice to me!” She smiles and shows him her thumb.

 

“Really..?” Yongguk raised one of his eye brows. {I gotta talk to those guys later..} “So.. What are we going to do after this..?” Yongguk face shows a little nervousness. “Ahhaa.. I’m… I’m not sure too.. Haven’t decided yet..”

 

Jieun frowns to him. “Anyway.. Are you sure you want to hang out with us..?” Jieun looks at him with her blank face. “Wae..?” She asked a little down. “No  Jieun’ah! I.. I mean.. All of us are boys except you.. will you be fine..?” Yongguk sweats a little. “I’m fine with that.. My friends.. used to be all boys..”

 

………………

 

"Haemi.." Suho about to say something but stay silent again. Haemi looks at him. "Wae..?" Suho shakes his head. Haemi frowns to him. "What is it..? Just tell me.." Haemi stands in front of him making Suho stops walking. "No.. It's not a big deal.." He smile to her. But his smile rather seem down than happy. "Really..?" He nodded to her.

 

........................

 

“Ohh! Yongguk!!” Jun Hyung raise his hand to them. “Ohh.. Jun Hyung annyeong~!!” Jieun smile and wave back to him. Yongguk glare at him. “Akk! Somethings not right..” Jun Hyung whispered to himself after he saw Yongguk glares. He walks closer to them.

 

“Where’s Doo Joon..?” Yongguk smile but Jun Hyung feels like he want to kill someone. “At the park I guess.. Actually what are we going to do today..? Doo Joon said you want everyone to be there..” Jun Hyung put his hand in his pocket and looks at him. Jieun look at him too.

 

“I want to!” Yongguk stop and look at Jieun. “Ahahaha…” He laughs weakly to her. Jieun frown to him. “Wae..?” Jun Hyung look at Jieun then to Yongguk. “Guys! Want some ice cream..?” Yongguk smile and suddenly turn and went into a shop. Jun Hyung and Jieun look at each other and shrug. They then went in the shop.

 

………………..

 

“Hai guys!!” P.O waves his hand to them. “Ohhoo~ Jieun came with Yongguk~ and there’s Jun Hyung.. Jun Hyung!! You should really mind your own business!!” Taeil shout to him making Jun Hyung clench his fist. “Guys.. He’s going to kill me..” Taeil run behind B-Bomb making everyone laugh at him. “Idiot..”

 

“So what’s our agenda for today..” Doo Joon ask Yongguk. “You!!” Yongguk grab his collar. Jieun look at him. Yongguk look at her. “Haha.. You.. You early today.. hahha..” Yongguk let go his collar and brush off some dirt on Doo Joon shirt. Doo Joon stares at him. So does the others. “I never came late Yongguk..”

 

Jieun suddenly smile. “Why.. What.. What are you smiling at..?” Yongguk saw her and blush a little. “You’re hiding something from me..” She stare at him making Yongguk look away. The others look everyone beside them then they look to those two. “Ohhoo~”

 

“Shut up guys!” Yongguk stares at them and mumble something. “And Jieun..” Yongguk look at her then he lost at word thanks to his friends.

 

………………….

 

“Did you guys found the owner..?” Junhong sit down joining Daehyun and Youngjae. “Not yet.. And you..?” Junhong shake his head to Youngjae. “Thanks to this drawing we’re friend now.. but I really want to know about all this bunny who keep appearing in our dream..” Youngjae and Junhong nodded to Daehyun. “This park is the only way to find the owner..” Junhong look up to the night sky.

 

“Maybe we can ask those guys..?” Daehyun points to a bunch of group not far from them when suddenly some guys on bike passed them.

 

…………………

 

“Woah! Tonight.. The sky looks perfect to hang out!” Jongup frowns to Himchan. “Really..?” This time Himchan frowns to him. “Wow.. There’s a lot of people tonight..” Jongup look at some group. Himchan looks around and nod to him.

 

……………….

 

“They’re here..” Yongguk make a serious face as he turn his body and look at them. Jieun somehow got goose bump as she heard Yongguk deep voice in a serious tone. His gang looks at them too.

 

“I was about to settle down with you guys today.. but you came here on your own..” Yongguk smirk to them. Jieun got scared. Suddenly Kyung pull her. He let her go at the back of them. “Stay behind us..” Doo Joon whispers to her. “Are you guys going to fight..?” Jieun asked a little scared but no one answer her.

 

Yongguk look behind him to make sure Jieun was behind him but he can’t find her. He looks around getting worried.

 

“Settle down..? Did you guys hear that..? Hahaha! Are you strong enough today..? Make sure you don’t end up in hospital again..” He smirk while his friend laugh at him. “Shut up GD!! You lose on that bet! And your bike supposed to be mine now!!”

 

…………..

 

“Dude.. I think they’re going to fight..” Daehyun stand up.

“what’s going on over there..?” Jongup tilt his head.

 

…………

 

“Dude you lose! I want my bike! Now!!” Yongguk started it. He punches GD making him fall from the bike. He took the key out. “Yaa! You dare!” GD get up and kick Yongguk making the key in his hand fall. And everyone start fighting. “Guys..” Jieun got scared and look around.

 

“Dude.. Should we help..?” Himchan look at Jongup. “Who should we help..?” Jongup frowns to him.

 

“Who do you think at fault..?” Daehyun turn and look to Youngjae and Junhong. “Do you think I know idiot..?” Youngjae stares at him.

 

“Argh! B-Bomb! Kenchanna!!?” Jieun fall to the ground with B-Bomb. Yongguk saw them. “What did you do to her!!?” He run and gives that guy a flying kick. Jieun get up and help B-Bomb get up. Bunch of guys went to them. Yongguk grab her hand. “Stay with me..” Then he starts punching the others with his other hand.

 

“Stop this!” Jieun said scared but no one heard her. She look around and this one guy was about to attack her. “Yongguk!!”, “Wargh!!” Suddenly Yongguk lift her up and spin her around making her legs hit that guy. Jieun open her eyes wide. She’s just about to catch some air when suddenly Yongguk pull her closer to him and kick another guy. “This is crazy..” She said in Yongguk arms.

 

“Listen.. You must help me okay.. Kick when I told you so..” Yongguk said to her. “No.. I can’t do it..” Jieun look up to him. “You can.. I’m here.. I won’t let them touch you..”

 

Jieun stay silent. Yongguk hold her tight and spin around and start kicking and punching again. Jieun hold his hand tight. “Taeil behind you!!” She shouted to Taeil making Taeil spin and kicks that guy. “Thank you!” He makes a yes sir sign to her and back fighting again.

 

“Akk!” Yongguk spin her again. “Now kick!” She closed her eyes and just try kicking really hard. Then in a second she’s back in Yongguk arms. “Good job..”

 

………………

 

“I wonder how’s Jieun doing..”Shishimato hop on to the seat and push some button. He crosses his arms and look at the screen, waiting for something to appear. “Ohh! What’s going on!!?” He hit the table like place. On the screen show Jieun and Yongguk got into a fight and Yongguk was spinning Jieun. “Is he protecting or using her!!!? I need to go back there!! But how!!!??”

 

 

 

 

 

 

I think this one is such a boring chapter.. But the ending.. Afufufu.. Shishimato.. XD

prettysunhwa - Yes sir! I won't be lazy.. Just busy.. XD Dance like garfield..? I want to try too! XD *dance but then stop* Wait! YEAH!!! I know!! Jieun solo!!! OMG!!! My unnie!!!! XD <3

jieunism - You can see it clearly when Shishimato was about to went back to Planet Mato.. He saw some picture in Yongguk room.. *remember..?* Wait! I don't wanna tell the whole thing so maybe yes..? XD

baby_eunkyura - OMG! New readers! Hai there!! *claps, excited, no more sad* You like it..? woah~ Thank you~ X3 Gomawo!! And LOL.. It's okay if you talk a lot.. I like it! Even if you, me and everyone don't have an excellent english.. At least we can still communicate and understand each other right..? 

And welcome to my new subcribers~ *bow* Thank you for subscribing! Lots of love for you guys, my subscriber and my readers.. "cause you are my baby baby baby~" *sings Exo Baby* XP

So yeah.. What will happen next..?

I smell something.. What's wrong with Suho..?

Will Shishimato comeback!!!??

Junhong, Daehyun, Youngjae almost met with Jongup the owner of the drawing.. In the next chapter will they finally meet..?

I guess you guys have to wait for the next chapter~ XP

-Be_Happy-