They're Not That Awkward

Scarlet Smile

"Ahh.. Hai!” Jieun quickly fix her position and put both hand behind her back. “Wh.. wha.. What are you doing here..?” Yongguk asked her. “Wow.. You got a deep voice.. Ahh no!! I mean.. I.. Maybe you should change first!” Jieun dashes out of the room.

 

After a few minute, “Can.. Can I come in now..?” Jieun ask after knocking on the door. “N.. Nae..” Jieun slide open the door and walks in. “So.. Ahha.. Hai..?” She said a little awkward.  They look at each other. As their eyes met, both of them quickly look away.

 

“Aa.. I.. I know that.. You don’t know me and I don’t know you and you also you don’t know why I’m here but.. Yeah.. I’m here…” Jieun talks quickly as Yongguk stares at her. She saw him staring and suddenly both of them laughing.

 

“Maybe.. You should also explain about that… weird bunny..” Yongguk finally speak again. Jieun smile to him as she found out that he’s not that scary. “That’s Shishimato! He’s from Planet Mato and they’re also called as Matoki!” Jieun said excited and feeling happy.

 

Yongguk freeze and look at her. There’s an awkward silence. {Shishimato come back now!!!!} Jieun shouted in her heart. Yongguk then grins to her. “About that bunny.. Settle.. and you..?”

 

“I’m.. I.. I somehow accidentally met Shishimato and somehow I need friend.. So we became friend and Shishimato know you because he always use your body when he came to Earth but somehow you’re in a coma so Shishimato live with me for a while and we always came here checking on your condition..”

 

Yongguk stare at her. “So.. Where is he now..?” He ask looking at the window and saw that hole again. Then he remembers what Shishimato told him. “He already went back to Planet Mato.. TT.TT” Jieun looks like she’s about to cry again but then..

 

“Argh!!! I supposed to call the doctor if you’re awake!!!!” Jieun quickly runs out of the room.

 

“OMG! She’s damn cute!!!” Yongguk jump and make a yes sign with his hand. “I finally got to meet my angel!! But.. What’s happening to her..? Why did that Shishimato bunny told me to take good care of her..” He cross his arms and think. “Ahh! She’s study in the same school with Zico! I’ll ask this to him..” Yongguk about to search for his phone but.. “Ohh .. My phone got ruined when I was in that fight..”

 

The door slide open again making Yongguk got a little shock. Jieun walk in with doctor and nurse. They walk to Yongguk and about to do one last check on him. “No need.. I’m fine now..” Yongguk said a little cold. “But.. We want to make sure you’re totally fine..” Jieun said lookind at him.

 

Yongguk stay silent and sit back to the bed.

 

…………….

 

“Erm.. Actually.. You don’t have to pay for my bill..” Yongguk rubs his back neck as he walks next to Jieun. “No.. It’s okay..” Jieun said it with a smile. They become silent again.

 

“Ahh! I’m Song Jieun! Didn’t got the chance to greet you properly..” She smiles to him. “Bang.. Bang Yongguk..” Yongguk replies back to her. Jieun nodded to him. “But actually I already greet you when you’re in a coma.. I talk to you too..”

 

“What did you asked me..?” Yongguk asks her. “I ask you a lot! What’s your relationship with Shishimato.. Do you know about his Planet Mato.. About your family.. And I become friend with Shishimato because of you so I was hoping that we can become friends too.. And I want to know what type of person you are.. You got into a fight.. That was bad.. and I wanted to know your voice too.. and also…” Jieun stops when she remembered the ‘handsome’ part.

 

“And also..?” Yongguk asked her short. “No.. No.. I think.. ahah.. I think I talked to much! Sorry..” Yongguk grins at her. “It’s okay.. So.. We’re..” Yongguk pause and rubs his back neck. “We’re friends now..?” Jieun looks at him and nodded. She smiles to him.

 

“Ohh! The bus is about to leave!!” Jieun pointed to the bus at the bus stop. “Let’s go now!” Yongguk pulls her hand and they runs to the bus stop. Slowly the bus starts moving. “No!!! Wait!!!” Both of them shouted. And somehow they can’t catch up as they bus leave. They look at the leaving bus with a blank face.

 

Then they look at each other……. “Hahahaha!” Both of them laugh to what just happen to them. Some passerby looks at them and frowns. “Should we wait for another bus or walk..?” Jieun asked him.

 

“You want to wait or walk..?” Yongguk ask her back. Jieun put her fingers to her chin and think for a moment. Yongguk stares at her. “Let’s wait.. You just got out of the hospital today..” Jieun smile to him and went to the bus stop. Yongguk joins her.

 

“Wait.. How about taking the taxi..? Yeah! Taxi is better! We’ll arrive home fast and you’ll get to rest..” Jieun stands up and went to the roadside. Yongguk stares at her. He gets up and follows her.

 

…………..

 

“So.. this is my home.. Erm.. Yongguk’ah.. Make sure you rest and eat well.. Don’t go to school yet.. And don’t try to pick a fight again.. That’s bad..” Yongguk nodded to her and grins. Jieun walks out and close the door.

 

The taxi slowly moving away.. “Ohh!! Ahjussi!!!!!” Jieun chase back the taxi. “Ahjussi stop!!!! Ahjussi!!!” Luckily the drive saw her and stops. “Why..?” Yongguk asked the driver. “She’s chasing us..”

 

“What happen..? Did you forget something..?” Yongguk opens the door about to walk out. “No.. I forget to ask for your number..” Yongguk then laughs at her. Jieun blush a little. “Just because of that..?” Jieun nodded to him. “But sorry Jieun’ah.. My phone got broken when I was in that fight..” Jieun frowns to him. {Damn she’s cute!}

 

“Give me your address then..” Yongguk open his eyes wide. This time Jieun laughs at him. “I know we just met.. But you just got out of the hospital and someone should take care of you.. I didn’t even saw your family and friends came and visit you.. So feels lucky that I volunteer to help you..” Yongguk laughs at her last words.

 

“You don’t have to..” Yongguk said when suddenly Jieun pouts to him. “Give me your phone..” Yongguk ask for her phone making Jieun smile. She hand him her phone. Yongguk writes down everything. “I save it in your notes..” He then give it back to her. “Okay.. Good night Yongguk’ahh..” She smile to him.

 

“Good night..” Yongguk grins to her.

 

…………….

 

“Shishimato.. I got a new friend.. Hope you’re jealous..” Jieun walks in her house and locks the door.

 

 

 

After a few minute…. In her room….

 

“Shihsimato!!! TT.TT I miss you!!! Now how do I handle those guys in school!! TT.TT Without you I’m afraid of those Block B Beast!!” She covers herself with blanket. “Decided.. I’m not going to school tomorrow…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So yeah.. I think it's a boring chapter.. 

But Yongguk became friend with Jieun already! Afufufu! My BangSong feeling! XD

It's the 8th chapter already.. Why I got not much comment..? It's not that fun guys..? *cries a river*

I know it's not that fun but.. I'm still going to continue writing! Zelo and Yongguk told me not to give up.. =3

So.. What will happen next..? 

Can Jieun move on..? and began a new life..?

Yongguk did mention about Zico.. Wonder what's he's going to ask Zico.. Hmm..

And Junhong, Jongup, Himchan, Daehyun and Youngjae.. What happen to them..?

Wait till the next chapter! =]

-Be_Happy-