The Encounter

Scarlet Smile

……

 

“I… can’t..” Jieun said panting when suddenly Yongguk held her hand. “Haha.. Don’t worry..” He lead her running. Jieun smile at him. “Woof! Woof!” The dog barks at them as it chase them. “It’s a monster…” Totomato said looking at the dog. Shishimato nodded to him. Actually Yongguk park his motorcycle not far from their place. They get off to buy some snack and encounter with a dog.

 

Myungsoo frowns. “That’s… Jieun..” He stares at them as they run away from a dog. He is standing on the other side of the road.

 

“Why did you do that stupid!?” Jieun asked him. “Just because..” Myungsoo said running away with a smile. “What!?” Jieun stoped and looked at him. Suho pulled her hand and lead her running. The reached to a park and stopped there. “Are you crazy!?” Jieun hit him in the stomach. “Akk! Hahaha! Miannhe.. but.. Don’t you think its fun..? Running together like this.. Right Suho..?” Myungsoo lied down on the grass. “Yeah..” Suho joined him. “But next time don’t do that again..” L.Joe said. Soon all of them was lying on the grass. “It’s going to be more fun if Hana was with us..” Jieun said looking to the sky. “I guess someone miss Hana.. Let’s visit her grave this Saturday!” Suho said.

 

Myungsoo shake his head trying to end flashback that is happening in his head. He look back to Jieun and Yongguk on the other side of the street.

 

Yongguk turn and went in a bakery with Jieun. They close the door quickly and look at each other. “Hahahahahahaha!!” Both of them laugh making everyone in the bakery look at them with their weird and blur face. “Why did you approach that dog..?” Yongguk asks her. Jieun tries to calm herself down and finish off her laughs.

 

“I.. I thought it was hungry.. Huh.. Next time I will never approach a stray dog..  Who knows it bite people or not..” Yongguk then starts laughing again. “Hahaha! You.. You should have look at your face when you run away from it..” He cover his face with his hand can’t stop laughing.

 

“Can you stop laughing..? We need to save Dadamato remember..?” Shishimato said in Yongguk voice, a little annoyed with him. Yongguk pull his bag to the front and glare at him. “I should have thrown you to that dog!”

Jieun look outside, checking whether the dog is still there. She scans around their area. “Guys.. I think we can go out now..” She said and turn to Yongguk. “Can you just shut up!”, “Who do you think you are to shut me up huh!? Little bunny!” Jieun face palm herself. “Let’s go guys..” She pulls Yongguk out of the bakery.

“Did that guy just talk with that bunny..?”
“I’m not sure with what I just saw..”
“Me too..”

 

………….

 

“I have a feeling that we’re going to meet the owner of this drawing today..” Youngjae said holding a copy of Jongup drawing as he walk in the park with Daehyun and Junhong. Junhong look around in the park.

 

“So you can’t fully control our body once we know about you guys..?” Jongup asked while Dadamato nodded to him. Himchan make an O shape mouth. “Stop!!” Daehyun open his arms wide to stop Youngjae and Junhong. “Look..” He points somewhere. Youngjae look down to the drawing and back to where Daehyun is pointing at. “It’s the green bunny in this drawing..” Junhong pull Daehyun down. “Let’s go..”

 

“So the purple one name Tatsmato..?” Himchan asked him. Dadamato nodded to him when suddenly three human approach them. Dadamato freeze and act like a doll. “Annyeonghaseyo..” Youngjae greet them. Jongup and Himchan made a blur face. “One of you must be the owner of this drawing right..?”

 

“That’s my drawing..” Jongup take the paper from Junhong. Daehyun and Youngjae give a high 5 to each other. “About this bunny.. Can you explain it to us.. Erm.. I mean.. the same bunny but with a different mask always appear in our dreams..” Junhong said pointing to Dadamato. Dadamato gulped and look at Himchan and Jongup.

 

“Ohh! Yongguk’ahh!! Over there!!” Jieun points to a bunch of guys with Dadamato in the middle. “Shishi.. Aren’t there supposed to be only two people with him..?” Yongguk asks Shishimato. Shishimato quickly peek to take a look. “Ohh .. Toto.. Everyone’s there..”

 

…………….

 

“Wow.. So you guys are real..” Daehyun stare at Kekemato. Youngjae walk around Jokomato and examine him. Junhong is hugging Totomato in his hand while Himchan look at Tatsmato. “What is this!!!?” Tatsmato glare at Shishimato then to Yongguk and Jieun. Jieun rubs her back head. She quickly pull Tatsmato to her room and close the door.

 

Himchan and Jongup look at Yongguk. “What..?” Yongguk frowns to them. “You never tell me about this bunny.. and dude when did you transfer school..?” Yongguk grins to them. “Is it because of her..?” Jongup asked smiling along. “You guys know each other..?” Daehyun asks looking to those three. They nod to him. “We’re friends.. but this guy leave us recently..” Himchan point to Yongguk. “What he mean was transfer to another school.. and you guys..?” Yongguk point to them.

 

“Thanks to his drawing we became friend..” Junhong said pointing to Jongup. “Let’s greet properly now.. I’m Moon Jongup..”, “Kim Himchan!”

“Bang Yongguk..”, “Jung Daehyun..”

“Yoo Youngjae..”, “Choi Junhong..”

 

 

“Tats! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!! I don’t mean too.. I just don’t know it’s going to be like this! They said they want to meet their own bunny.. We got no choice but to bring them here.. Please don’t hate me..” Jieun put her hand together and look at him. Tatsmato sigh. “Stop it.. It’s not even your fault..”

 

……………..

 

“I have made up my choice..” Tatsmato said standing on the table with the other Matoki. Everyone look at him. “I’m going to erase your guys memory about meeting with us..”

 

“WHAT!!!! NO!!!” Jieun look at Tatsmato. “It’s the only way! Cause if they already know about us we can’t fully control them anymore..”

 

“But this is better.. We already know about your every year mission and why you guys use our body.. So next time we can work together to find rabbit fur for you guys and we can be friends..” Youngjae said making everyone look at him.

 

“True.. True!!” Jieun said. Then everyone look at Tatsmato, waiting for his response to what Youngjae just said. Everything became silent for a moment……..

Tatsmato sigh. “Arrasoe..”

 

“Yes!!” Jieun turn to Yongguk and give him a high 5. “I’m not that happy though Jieun..” Yongguk said as he look annoyingly to Shishimato. Jieun laugh at him. “Don’t lie.. I know you had fun with Shishimato..” Jieun said joking with him. Yongguk act like he wants to vomit making Jieun laughs at him. Shishimato look at Jieun. “So what now..?” Tatsmato said crossing his arms. Shishimato look at him.

 

“I’m taking him home..” Junhong said as he hug Totomato. Totomato look up to him. “To another earthling house..?” Junhong smile looking down to him in his hand. “Then I’m taking this guy home too..” Daehyun lift Kekemato. “Wait! Does this mean..” Jokomato look at Youngjae and he nods to him. Jokomato look at Tatsmato.

 

“You’re coming with me..” Himchan said grabbing Tatsmato. “Things going to change.. a lot..” Tatsmato whisper to himself but Shishimato heard him. “And you’re coming home with me..” Yongguk lift Shishimato. “What!!?” Shishimato look at him.

 

“But Yongguk..” Jieun look at him. “I’m taking him home only for today..” Yongguk said looking at her. Jieun pout, about to say something.. “Don’t worry.. We’ll meet at school tomorrow.. I’ll give you a call once I arrive home.. Arrasoe..?” Yongguk pat her head. Jieun looks up to him. “Make sure you call me..” Yongguk nods to her with a grin.

 

……..

 

“So you guys always had the same dream too..?” Youngjae asks to everyone with Jokomato in his hand. “Yeah.. I end up drawing Dadamato picture since he came to often in my dream.. It made me remember his face..” Jongup lift Dadamato and smile to him. “While I feel like I want to skate with you..” Junhong look down to Totomato in his hand.

 

“Skate..?” Totomato look up to him. “I’ll show it to you tomorrow..” Junhong said smiling. “What about you.. What do you want to do with me..” Tatsmato look up to Himchan. “Hm.. I’m not sure too..” Himchan said to him. “Akk! Then why did you want to bring me home too!!?”

 

“I just want to know more about you.. Who knows we got the same liking..” Tatsmato sigh in his arms. “Earthling sure is weird..”

 

“While you look so cool in my dream! Maybe you can help me improve in being cool..”Daehyun said to Kekemato making Youngjae laughs while the others hold in their laugh. Daehyun stare at everyone. “It’s funny..?”

 

……….

 

“Why did you bring me home!?” Shishimato asks a little annoyed. He look around Yongguk room. Yongguk lay on his bed and look at ceiling. “You got to tell me about Jieun and her friends..” Shishimato look at him. Yongguk sit and look at Shishimato. “I don’t want to ask about it straight to her cause I know.. Talking about it going to hurt her…”

 

Shishimato sighs. He then jump on the bed and sit next to Yongguk. “She hate being alone.. That’s why I’m mad when you took me away from her!!” Shishimato glare at him. “And that’s not it.. Her friends..” Shishimato look away and cross his arms. Yongguk look down to him.

 

So Shishimato told him everything that night, about Hana, Suho, Myungsoo, L.Joe, Haemi and her classmate. He even tell him about how he meet with Jieun and end up leading Jieun to Yongguk. Shishimato didn’t even forget to tell him about how he made Zico and the others be friend with Jieun who turn out to be Yongguk friend too. Yongguk lie on his bed thinking about everything.

 

“I already told you everything.. Then how about if you tell me about your story..” Yongguk turn his head and look at Shishimato who is still sitting next to him. “Which story..?” Shishimato smirks to him. “The one you had a crush on Jieun..” Yongguk blush and quickly look away. “How did you know her..?”

 

…………………

 

“Where is he..” Yongguk looked around, he turned and kicked some pebbles when suddenly he heard a laughs and someone bump into him from behind. “Aww!” He turned to see a girl sitting on the ground. “OMG! I’m sorry!!” She get up and bow to him. Yongguk frown to her. “I’m really really sorry..”

 

“I’m going to get you!!” Another girl appeared. She stopped and looked at them. “What happen..?” She holds the other girl shoulder and looked at Yongguk. “Because of you I bump into him!” She then looked back to Yongguk and smiled. “Once again.. I’m sorry..” Yongguk stared at her. The way she talked and smiled, she look like a cheerful kind of person.

 

The other girl waved her hand in front of Yongguk. “Akk.. It’s not a big deal..” He said and looked back to the front gate. “Jieun’ahh! Let’s went home first.. I don’t wanna wait for the others..” The other girl pulled her away. Yongguk look at them. “Jieun..?”

 

“Wae..? Did you had a fight with Suho again!?” Yongguk stared at Jieun when suddenly someone tap his shoulder. “What are you looking at..?” Yongguk shook his head. “Dude! What took you so long!? Where’s Kyung and the others!?” Yongguk asked his friend who was actually Zico. “Here!!” Taeil waved his hand.

 

………….

 

Yongguk turned when suddenly someone bumped into him making both of them fell to the floor. Yongguk shook his head and look around. “Akk.. Aww..” It’s a girl voice. “You again..” Yongguk said with his lowest tone. “OMG!! I’m sorry!! I’m in a rush!! I’m sorry!!” She got up and bowed to Yongguk.

 

“No.. It’s okay..” Yongguk looked up to her. He was still on the floor though. “Kenchanna..?” She hand her hand out to Yongguk. Yongguk looked at her. “Kenchanna..?” She asked him one more time. Yongguk held her hand and get up. “I’m okay..” She smiled at him and about to say something but… “Jieun’ahh! Where are you!?”

 

“Ohh! I got to go! I’m sorry once again..” She bowed and run away. “Ahh.. Now I remember her name.. It’s Jieun..” Yongguk whispered to himself as he looked at her running away.

 

………….

 

“How do I play this..?” Yongguk recognize that voice even in that noisy arcade. He turned his head and saw her. “It’s her, Jieun.. What is she doing..?” He stared at her. She punched the bag of the punching game. “Aww! That’s hurt! I’m not going to play this! L.Joe’ahh!!” She walked away while Yongguk laugh at her. “Yah!” Yongguk got shock as someone taps his shoulder. “Why are you starring at her.. She’s our schoolmate.. Don’t tell me….” Yongguk blushed as he jokingly hit Doo Joon. “Back to our game!”

 

“So that was how I know about her..” Yongguk said as he turn to Shishimato. “Then how did you manage to take a lot of her picture..” Shishimato ask as he looks at the closet door full with Jieun picture. “Did you stalk her..” He asks again. “Shut up and just go to sleep..” Yongguk pull him in his arm and hug him. “Akk! Let me go!! Yaa!!” Yongguk laughs at him. “Seriously.. you’re damn annoying..” Yongguk kick him off from the bed. “Aww! This stupid earthling..” Shishimato get up and rub his . "How dare you.. I won't tell you about Jieun and her friends then.."

"Ohh!! Shishi!! I'm sorry!!" Yongguk get up and jump off his bed and went to Shishimato.

 

………….

 

“Are you sure you want me to do this..?” The guy wearing silver necklace looks at Haemi. Haemi smirk and nod to him. “Contact me when you got her later..” She said walking away. The guy grins to a bunch of money. “Yes ma’am..” 

 

 

 

 

 

I just love it when Myungsoo saw them running away from that dog.. I bet he's jelous.. right Myungsoo!!!??
The others finally meet with their own Matoki.. Junhong and Totomato are so cute!
I just love the moment Shishimato follow Yongguk home and they even share secrets! XD 
Yongguk.. You're so mean.. Kicking Shishimato.. but then Shishi.. XD hahaha!
At the end........ Haemi..........? What's her plan......!?

gukkie - Thank you thank you thank you.. and I hope you have a nice day for the whole week.. =]
prettysunhwa - Of course right.. XP If I were their friend I want to tease them too.. XD
baby_eunkyura - Jaehyo and the others sure are annoying right..? but they're fun to be friend with.. X3 and yeah.. thank you.. =]

Wait.. that's odd.. *look around* where's the others..? *look around again* Ehh.. Hmm.. Maybe they're busy.. Anyway.. I hope you guys have a nice day for the whole week.. =]
-Be_Happy-