To Earth

Scarlet Smile

"We're going to Earth again..?" Totomato jumps at the back of the chair. Shishimato nodded to him as he 'drive' the space ship. "We're out of our planet resource again.." Shishimato finally answer him. "Yes! Got to chance to play in Earth again!" Dadamato gives Kekemato a high 5 as Totomato turned his head and look at them. Shishimato turns his head and glares at them.

"Yaa, Jokomato.. Stop whatever your plan is.." Tatsmato put both hands to his waist and look at Jokomato in the corner. "I'm not planning anything.. Just learning about Youngjae more.. If we are going to use those human bodies again, we need to learn about their life too.. Their attitude.. So we can act better as them.." Said Jokomato as he read the book about that human name Youngjae.

"Wow.. Indeed our Jokomato! We should study too guys! Shishimato put it on the auto control.." Tatsmato orderd everyone and sits at his own place. "Do we have to..?" Shishimato asked but no one reply to him. He sigh and turn on the auto control for the space ship. All he need to do was set their destination.

He then jump off the driving seat and look at everyone. Everyone read their own books except Dadamato. "Aren't you going to study about Jongup Dadamato..?" Dadamato shake his head making Shishimato frown to him. "We got the same attitude and character.." 

Shishimato ignored him and walk away to a corner. He took out his book and open it. "Tell me what type is this human name Yongguk.." Said Shishimato and words by words start to appear in the book. It says 'We can't detect his attitude right now.. Please try again later.."

Shishimato frown to the book. His eyes went to Jokomato. 

.........................................

"There's nothing wrong with your book though.." Shishimato frown again. Jokomato give him back the book and walks away. "That's weird.." Shishimato whisper to himself. 

.........................................

Suddenly the alarm rings. The screen show Jongup and Dadamato name. "Dadamato.. You're getting off first.." Tatsmato said to Dadamato. Dadamato nodded to him and make the 'yes sir' sign. "We'll meet at the same place in o'ur' human form later.." Tatsmato said again

The next one getting off was Kekemato followed by Totomato and Jokomato. ""Who's next..? I hope it's me.." Tatsmato said crossing his arms. Shishimato stare at him. "Hoo.. I don't want to handle the space ship.." Then the alarm rings and both of them look at the screen. "Too bad.. Byee now.." Shishimato was the next one to get off.

..............

Shishimato look around like a soldier and sneak in this one house. He creep to one room quitely. He's about to use that human body but stop and look blankly at the bed. "He's not here!!!???" He shouted in his head and start looking around.

 

 

 

A duster flew and directly hit her back head. "Aww!" She turned and saw bunch of guys and girls. "What do you want from me!!?" She shouted to them. "Stop coming to school.. We don't need you here.." One of the girl talk and give her a smirk. "I'm not leaving!" She glared at them one last time and walk away to toilet.

"Jerk and are everywhere now.." She whisper to herself and about to enter the toilet when suddenly some of the girls look at her and keep on whispering to each other. She mess her hair and walk in. As soon as she walk in a bucket of water fall down and hit her really hard.

"Aww!" She throw the bucket away and hold her head. Some of the students laugh at her and some didn't even dare to help. She ignore everyone and shake her head, trying to get rid of the pain. Suddenly someone touch her shoulder. "Are you okay..?"

She look at that girl and quickly shove her hand away from her shoulder. "Don't touch me you !" Suddenly a guy appear out of no where and push her down to the floor. "She was nice enough to help! You changed Eun! Drastically!" He glared at her and pull the other girl hand. They walk away from her.

"Tch.. You're the one who changed.. Not me.."