Everyone with their Matoki

Scarlet Smile

“Yongguk and Shishimato arrived home safely.. Hana’yahh.. I think.. I should tell Yongguk everything and yeah.. I think it’s time I visit your grave..” Jieun said as she putted away her phone after receiving a call from Yongguk. Jieun smiled to herself. “I bet they were fighting again..”

 

………

 

“I’m afraid.. Haemi going to do something bad to her..” Yongguk looked at Shishimato. “What do you mean..? She already got Suho and the others.. Why would she want to hurt her..?” He made a serious face. “The way she look at Jieun.. I hate the way she look at Jieun… She looks like she want to beat her up..” Shishimato crossed his arms and lean to a pillow next to Yongguk.

 

“I won’t let her do anything to Jieun..” Yongguk clenched his fist tight. Shishimato looked at him. “Can I trust you..?” Yongguk smirked at him. “You don’t have to trust me.. I’m still going to protect her..” Shishimato looked away. “Tch..”

 

“GOOD NIGHT!!!!”, “Warghh~!!!” Yongguk shouted to Shishimato. He laughed as he lies down and covered himself with blanket. “Seriously I want to shoot you with my laser eyes right now..” Shishimato glared at him. Yongguk closed his eyes but he was smiling at Shishimato. “You can’t..” Shishimato ignored him and lie down next to him. {Tch.. This guy.. Of course I won’t hurt Jieun’s precious person..}

 

…………….

 

“Tatsmato! Want to taste this..?” Himchan said as he walked in to his room. Tatsmato looked at him as he entered the door. Himchan hold a glass filled with white liquid. “What’s that..? Are you trying to kill me..?” Himchan stared at him. “Why would I……? It’s milk.. I drink it too you know..” He gave him the drink.

 

Tatsmato sniffed and stared at Himchan. “Stop it and start drinking..” Tatsmato put the glass away and walked to Himchan bed. “Aren’t you going to drink it..?” Himchan stared at him. “The only earthling I trust is Jieun..” Himchan rolled his eyes. He then gulped down all the milk. “I’m going to make you trust me too..” Tatsmato ignored him and sleep.

 

…………….

 

“What is this…?” Totomato look at a board with four little tires in a corner of Junhong room. Junhong walked to him and kneeled beside him. “This is what we call as Skateboard.. Want one..? I can make a small one for you..” Totomato looked up to him. “Then..?”

 

Junhong laughed at him. “Then we will skate together..” Totomato tilted his head and frowned to Junhong. “Skate..?” Junhong stand up. “Like this..” He got on his skateboard and started skating in his room. “Wow……” Totomato looked at him.

 

“Junhong’ahh! Are you skating in your room!!?”
“!” Junhong kicked his skateboard and quickly grab it. He put it back to its original place and jumped on his bed. “Yaa! Let’s sleep for now! Come here!”  He called for Totomato.

 

………….

 

“Wow.. You can draw well..” Dadamato looked at Jongup drawing. Jongup stared at him. “I can teach you if you want to..” Dadamato think for a moment. He then turned to Jongup. “I want!” Jongup grinned to him. “Cool!! I’ll teach you now!” Dadamato laughed at him. “Maybe tomorrow.. After school..”

 

“Akk! I forgot! I got school tomorrow! Let’s sleep now!” Dadamato laughed at him again. Jongup switched off the light and went to his bed. {Suddenly I saw me in him.. XD}

 

………………………….

 

“Youngjae’ahh..” Youngjae slowly opened his eyes. Jokomato appeared. “Wargh! Jokomato! You scared me!” He got up and looked at his clock. “Why so early..” He stared to Jokomato and messed his own hair. “You don’t wanna be late right..” Jokomato said crossing his arms.

 

“Right….” Youngjae got up weakly and slowly walking to bathroom. Jokomato looked around his room when suddenly Youngjae walked out again. Jokomato frowned to him. “That was fast..” Youngjae frowned to him. “Dude.. I forget my towel..” Jokomato laughed at him. “Idiot!”, “I’m not!”

 

………..

 

“We’re late! We’re late!!” Daehyun rushed to kitchen and drink his milk. “We..?” His mother looked at him. “I mean.. Me.. Ahahaha.. Got to go now.. Byee..” He then ran out of his house. “Wait.. Wait..” Kekemato said in his bag. Daehyun was still running. “What is it..?”

 

“Are you even wearing your shoes..” Kekemato said as he pushed his head out to look at Daehyun foot. “! I forget! Thanks Keke!” Daehyun face palm himself and run back to his house. “How can you even forget about that..” Kekemato get back in his bag.

 

…………

 

“Good morning!!” Jieun said jumping and waving his hand to Yongguk. Yongguk smile and waved back to her. “You guys didn’t come to school using motorcycle today..?” Haemi said as she walked passed her. Jieun looked at her. {Yongguk called early in the morning.. His bike is out of gas..} Jieun then suddenly laughed making Haemi looked back to her and frowned.

 

“What are you laughing at..” Yongguk frowned to her. Jieun laughed again before answering them. “Your bike is out of gas huh..? I wonder how you guys went home yesterday..” Both of them were now walking together to their class. “It’s not yesterday.. It’s today.. In the morning..” Shishimato in Yongguk bag answered her.

 

“We were just few meters away from home then.. Hmph..” Yongguk said and face palm himself. “Omo.. Something worse happen..?” Yongguk shook his head. “Thank god..” They walked pass by Haemi and the others. “She didn’t even look to us now..” Myungsoo said. Suho ignored Myungsoo and walked beside Jieun.

 

Jieun looked at him. Both Jieun and Yongguk face changed. “Why are you looking at me like that..” Suho looked at her. Haemi clenched her fist tight as she looked at Suho. L.Joe saw her. “He’s crazy..” Myungsoo said.

 

Jieun stay silent and looked down. “What do you want..” Yongguk said in a serious tone. “None of your business.. Jieun.. We need to talk..” Suho then ignored Yongguk and talked to Jieun when suddenly Yongguk pushed his shoulder. “I don’t think Jieun got things to talk with you.. Right Jieun..?” Suho glared to Yongguk. Jieun nodded in silent.

 

“Dude.. You stay away from this! Jieun we..” Yongguk pulled Jieun closer to him. “You! Stay away from her! She got nothing to talk with you!” Yongguk said glaring at Suho again. Suho clenched his fist tight. “Let’s go..” Jieun said as she pulled Yongguk away from Suho.

 

Suho looked at her walking away with Yongguk. “See.. It’s no use..” Myungsoo appeared next to him. Haemi was about to say something to Suho when… “Shut up!!” Suho shouted to Myungsoo. He then walked away. “Myungsoo.. Don’t try to ruin his mood more.. You know he’s not in his good mood..” L.Joe said as he tapped Myungsoo shoulder.

 

“Whatever!” Myungsoo pushed L.Joe hand away. {I’ll make sure Suho totally hate her!} Haemi hold her bag tight. L.Joe sighed and keeps walking.

 

 

Jieun looked down. She didn’t even lift her head after meeting with Suho. Suddenly Yongguk pulled her closer to him and he putted his arm around her shoulder. “Kenchanna..?” He asked her. “Anie..” She shook her head. Her voice sound like she was about to cry. Yongguk tapped her shoulder but he said nothing.

 

{Jieun…} Shishimato clenched his fist tight in Yongguk bag. “Yongguk…” Jieun said still looking down. “Yes..?” Yongguk looked at her. “Can you fill up your bike..”, “And we’ll go to somewhere fun..? Okay!” Yongguk said cutting her sentence as he grinned.

 

“Wow!! You two look so sweet!!” P.O shouted not far from them. “Akk!” Yongguk quickly pulled his hand away. “Guys! I think this time it’s real!!” P.O said running to his class. “P.O!! You idiot!! Shut up!! Yaa!!” Jieun laughed at them. “P.O you’re so annoying!!” Jieun said running to him. Yongguk looked at her and smile.

 

“They’re skipping class again..?” L.Joe looked at them who went straight to the end of the block rather than getting in their class. “They shouldn’t come to school if they keep on skipping their class..” Haemi said to herself but L.Joe heard her. He looked at Haemi who was walking in their class. {Something not right about Haemi…..}

 

 

“From now on.. I am your guy’s teacher!” Jieun said in front of the class and point at everyone. Yongguk grins at her. “Huh..?” Jun Hyung frowned to her. “Well.. Your teacher didn’t even come in your class… So maybe I can help you guys with your studies..” Everyone yawn to her. Jieun sighed. “Guys.. Don’t be lazy.. It’s our last year! Let’s do the best in our exam.. I help you guys study..”

 

“I’m not interested~” Ukwon said and lean back to his chair. “Ohh Ukwon.. You’re so boring..” Everyone looked at Ukwon and laughed. “Huh..? What do you mean I’m boring..?” Yongguk sit down and stare at Jieun. “Whatever guys! No matter what happen… I’ll make sure you guys study! Everyone in..?”

 

“Yess!!” Taeil, P.O and B-Bomb said. The others looked at them making they feel awkward. “I’m in too..” Yongguk said giving her a smirk. “Uuuu~” Everyone . “Ohh please guys!” Yongguk sighed to them. “Let see first.. If you can make B-Bomb got at least 30 marks in math then we’ll study..” Zico said putting his legs on table.

 

“Yaa! I’m not that stupid you know!!” B-bomb said in the back. “Okay! I’ll make sure he got 50 and above..” B-Bomb dropped his jaw. “Aren’t… Aren’t… that… too high..?” Kyung stared at her. “Where did you get that confident..?” Jieun grinned at him. “You guys should know that.. I rank number 1 in school for Math subject..” She crossed her arms as everyone drop their jaw. Yongguk laughed at everyone.

 

“Interesting..” Jun Hyung said smiling to her. “I’m in then..” He said again. Jieun showed her thumb to Jun Hyung. “I’ll teach you guys for two weeks then I’ll give exam for everyone.. but B-Bomb will be my main student.. I’ll focus more to him since Zico told me to make you get high marks..” Jieun smiled to him. “I’ll… try..”

 

“Make sure you failed yourself later..” Hyun Seung said to B-Bomb. “Yaa! That’s not fair Hyun Seung!!” Yongguk laughed at her. “Anyway.. I’ll start teaching you guy today! So my beloved student please come to the front seat..” She said smiling. Taeil and P.O happily got up and went to the front while Jun Hyung and Yongguk are already at the front seat. B-Bomb weakly walked to the front.

 

Kyung, Jaehyo, Zico, Ukwon, Doo Joon and Hyun Seung sit at the back and looked at them studying.

 

………….

 

“Hm… Yongguk is such an obstacle… He need to be away from Jieun if I want my plan to be successful..” Haemi thought to herself as she washed her hand in washroom. Then she looked at herself in the mirror. “Maybe this is the only way to make Suho give up on her..”

 

……………

 

School ended.

 

“I seriously don’t understand why I have to stay with you..” Tatsmato said in Himchan bag. Hyosung frowned to Himchan. “What did you say..?” Himchan stared at her. “What did I say..?” Himchan frowned. “You said…” Hyosung frowned. Then she looked away. “Whatever..”

 

Jongup looked at them. “Himchan! What about if we went to beach tomorrow!? Huh…?” Gi Kwang hit Himchan bag. “Aww! this earthling!” Tatsmato clenched his fist inside the bag. “Aww..? Earthling..?” Hoya frowned to Himchan. “Akk! No! I mean.. Cool! We’ll go!!” Himchan rubbed his back neck as he remembered Tatsmato is still in his bag. “Can I come along!?” Hyosung said excited.

 

“I want to go too! The more the merrier right..” Eunji said out of nowhere. Hoya looked at door where Eunji standed with Gayoon next to her. “One, two, three, four, five, six including me.. Hm.. Okay!” Gayoon and Eunji high 5 each other while Hyosung made a yes gesture. “Guys.. You’re forgetting about me..?” Jongup said making everyone looked at him.

 

“Ahh! Jongup! You’re coming too! So there will be seven of us! Yeay! To the beach!” Gi Kwang said excited. Dadamato just listen to them in Jongup bag.

 

“What beach..?” Tatsmato asked. Everyone looked at Himchan. “…..?” Hyosung stared at him. “NO!! Hahaha! I said.. Wait beach.. I’m coming! Anyway guys! I got to go now.. byee!” Himchan rushed out. “Yaa! Wait for me!” Jongup chased him.

 

“Tatsmato! You really can’t shut your mouth huh..?” Tatsmato laughed to him in the bag. Himchan messed his hair and looked around. “You want human to know about your presence..? Huh..?” He asked. Tatsmato shook his head in the bag. “No.. I don’t mean to..” Jongup looked at them. “Tatsmato can’t be careless too..” Dadamato said in Jongup bag. “Shut up Dada..”

 

………………

 

“Woah! This is fun!” Totomato head was outside of Junhong bag as Junhong skated home. Junhong smiled listening to him. “Nae Junhong’ahh.. Make one for me..” Junhong laughed. “Okay! We’ll make it toget..”, BOOM! Junhong and Totomato fell to ground after bumping into someone.

 

“Kenchanna Totomato..?” Junhong pulled his bag infront and checked on Totomato. “Kenchanna Tatsmato..?”, “You guys okay..?” Junhong frowned to the name. He looked in front of him. It’s Jongup and Himchan. “Cool!” Dadamato pushed his head out and looked at everyone on the ground. Jongup grinned to them.

 

……….

 

“Jokomato is a big help.. I’m not late thanks to him..” Youngjae said walking with Daehyun. “Good for you.. Kekemato didn’t even wake me up..” Daehyun said a little annoyed. “It’s my fault..?” Kekemato asked. “Yes! When I woke up I saw you eating something already.. Where did you get that food anyway..?”

 

“Ohh… I woke up early and went cooking in kitchen then I took the pancake in your room..” Kekemato said. “You know how to cook!?” Jokomato asked. “I learned from Shishimato when we were back in Jieun house..” Youngjae laughed at them. “You guys like our food..?” He asked. Both Jokomato and Kekemato pushed their head out. “Yes!”

 

“Hahaha.. Let’s go and have some then!” Daehyun said excited.

 

…………

 

“Wait here.. I’ll go and take it..” Yongguk said then he walked back into their school. Jieun waited at the front gate. “Clumsy me.. How can I forget my book..” She kicked some pebbles when suddenly she remembered about Suho. {Now you want to talk to me..? Only now..?}

 

She smirked as she held her phone. “Now!”

 

Jieun kicked some pebbles again while waiting for Yongguk. Suddenly a car stopped near her. She looked at the car. Three guys walked out. Two of them rushed to her and grabbed her. “What are you doing!” They dragged her in the car. “Yong.. Yongguk’ahh!!!” She shouted when one of them closed the door and went to the front seat.

 

Haemi leaned to a tree as she putted her phone in her pocket. She smiled and putted her hand to her forehead. “Haha.. You shouldn’t have leave her Yongguk..” She smirked and walked away. “I’m sorry Suho..”

 

...

 

Yongguk frowned when he can’t found Jieun at their school front gate. He looked around. “Jieun’ahh..?” Shishimato pushed his head out and looked around. “Where did she go..?” He asked Yongguk. “Like I was with her..” Yongguk answered him annoyed. “Hmph.. Maybe she went home first..?” Yongguk shrugged to Shishimato. “Maybe..”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just love it how Yongguk said good night to Shishimato.. XD
Tatsmato... == Himchan was seriously being nice to you..
Totomato and Junhong sure is cute!! XD
Jokomato so far was fine with Youngjae.. He's really helpful..
While Kekemato... == Why you eat breakfast alone without waking Daehyun up!? XD
Suho made his move already.. Can he talk with Jieun next time or Jieun will run away again or maybe Yongguk will stop him..? Hmm....
Jieun as a tutor..? Interesting.. XD Looks like Jieun and Yongguk won't sit in their original class anymore.. XD
Gi Kwang planned to go to beach with everyone..
but...  suddenly...

Jieun is missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!???? O.o

 

Guys.. I already made a new cover for Scarlet Smile.. But.. I can't update it yet.. 
Anyway.. If you see I online.. Do wall me okay.. {But no force of course.. Afufufu..} =] Have a nice week everyone.. X3
-Be_Happy-