They Took Shishimato Away

Scarlet Smile

“We’re supposed to stay for only one day but what have we done!? OMG~ The chief are so mad right now!” Tatsmato walked around in a circle. Himchan pouted. “Will you come back…?” He asked him. “I don’t know… The chief was really mad when he contacted me…” Tatsmato looked down.

……………….

#Everyone gather at Jieun house… - Tatsmato#
#But I don’t want to leave… - Totomato#
#Tatsmato sighs#
#Can’t help about that Toto… - Jokomato#
#It’s time we went back to our planet… - Kekemato#
#Yeah… We can’t obey our chief… I bet he’s in problem with the president now… President must keep asking about us… - Shishimato#
#Can we stay for one more day… Please…? - Dadamato#
#No… - Tatsmato#

………………..

“I’ll cook for you guys first…” Jieun said to Shishimato as she put some vegetable in the trolley. “But why are you doing this…?” Shishimato asked her. He was sitting in the baby seat in the trolley.

 

“Ohh.. that’s Jieun…”

 

“Because I never cook for you guys..? Anyway.. Yongguk know about you guys leaving…?” Jieun asked him as she was pushing the trolley and looking around. “I didn’t tell him yet…” Shishimato answered her.

 

“Who is she talking with…”

 

“Here… Call him…” Jieun gave Shishi her phone while she walked to the chicken side. Shishimato search for Yongguk name in her phone. He looked around to check whether people are looking at him or not.

 

“! Did that doll just move!? He’s even holding the phone!” *hide in a corner and peek at Shishimato.

 

“Yaa.. Idiot! I’m not Jieun! Shut up! Jieun told you to come for dinner… All the tokki and their owner are coming too… Uhh..? I’m leaving….. To my planet of course! Arra! Byee!” Shishimato ends the call with Yongguk and made an annoying face.

 

Jieun approached him. “Haha.. What’s with the face..? Fighting with Yongguk again..?” She asked him. “He’s really annoying to me… Gergh…” Shishimato gave back her phone. She took it while he crossed his arm. 

 

“Hmph… I saw your pretty little secret Jieun’ahh… I won’t let this slide so easy…” Haemi turned away and smirked. She held her phone out and started calling someone. “Appa! I got some great news!”

 

“Jieun’ahh! Don’t forget some ice cream too!” Shishimato looked up to her. Jieun chuckled at him. “Arrosoe Shishi’ahh!” She pinched his cheeks. “Aaa! Yaa! What are you doing!? That’s hurt!” He rubs his cheeks. “Hahaha.. You must come back again next time…” Jieun pushed the trolley.

 

“Ohh yes Jieun’ahh.. I won’t make him leave the earth…” Haemi smirked.

 

…………………

 

“Shishi! Can you hand that paper paste to me…” Jieun asked as she was stirring the stew. Shishimato looked around on the table. “Which one…?” He scratched his head. “The one in a small packet… That one..” She turned and pointed to the packet.

 

Suddenly there’s a knock on the door. “That must be Yongguk…” Shishimato said looking at the door. “Come in! The door is not locked!” Jieun shouted in the kitchen. “Where are you guys…?” Yongguk voice can be clearly heard from the living room.

 

“In the kitchen of course… Where do you think we’re at…?” Shishimato said standing at the kitchen entrance wall. Yongguk rolled his eyes. He walked to kitchen with something in his hand. “What’s that…?” Jieun asked as she was looking at the thing in his hand. “Something I brought… I’ll reveal it later…” Yongguk grinned then he looked around after putting his bag on the table. “Can I help…? What else are you making…?”

 

Shishimato jumped on the table and sat down. He stared at Yongguk bag. “What’s in there…?” He asked. Yongguk quickly grabbed his bag. “Nothing!” Yongguk dashed and grabbed the bag. “I’ll put this away from you! Huh!” Yongguk stuck his tongue out to Shishi and walked away.

 

“What was that…” Shishimato frowned. Jieun laughed at them. “Jieun can I put my bag the guest room!?” Yongguk asked in the living room. “Yes you can!” Jieun answered him making him went in the guest room putting the bag in there and locked the door.

 

Then they heard a knock again. “Ohh! They’re coming already!? Why so early! I didn’t finish cooking yet!” Jieun became nervous. She walked back and forth. “Ohh! What to do..”

 

“I’ll get the door!” Yongguk went to living room to open the door.

 

“Just keep on cooking…” Shishimato said as he was jumping off the table to go to Yongguk. “Uhh… Okay…” Jieun continued on cooking.

 

“Who are you…?” Yongguk frowned at the door. Shishimato came to him and looked up. “This little guy!! Grab him!!” One of them grabbed Shishimato and the other pushed Yongguk down. “What are you doing!! Ya!!” Yongguk got shock with what just happen.

 

They took Shishimato away. Yongguk got up and chase them. “Yaa!! Stop it!! Where are you taking him!!”

 

Jieun rushed to the door. “What going on..?” She saw Yongguk running out with barefoot. “Yongguk’ahh!” She put on her slippers and rushed out with a spoon in her hand.

 

“Stop your car!!” Jieun can clearly see Yongguk shouting and chasing the black car.

 

……

 

“Let me go!!” Shishimato struggled in their hands. He was about to shoot a laser out from his eyes when they threw him into something silver. They closed the door and locked. “Open up!!” Shishimato tried shooting the silver wall but his laser was not strong enough.

“Why are we putting him in that..?”
“Our boss said he might be dangerous…”
“Ohh… I can’t believe an alien exist…”
“Yeah… We’re did it dude! We’re going to get a lot of money now!”

“Let me out!! Yaa!! Open up!!!” Shishimato keep knocking the door. “!!!!” He give up and sat down in despair. “What should I do now…” He crossed his arms to think. “Ahh! Right!”

 

………….

 

“They really took Shishimato away!!?” The others came rushing in one by one. “You know about this…?” Jieun wiped her tears and looked at Himchan. “We received telepathy from him…” Tatsmato answered her. Himchan put him down on the table.

 

“Chincha!? Is he fine! Did they hurt him!?” Jieun grabbed Tatsmato. “Calm down! They did nothing to him..” Tatsmato held her hand. Yongguk leaned and sighed. “I should have grabbed him.. Ergh!”

 

“What is actually going on…?” Jongup asked sitting down with the other. “I don’t know too… They came and suddenly knocked me down and one of them took him away…” Yongguk answered him. “I’m worried about him…” Jieun said looking down.

 

“First of all.. You guys keep in touch with Shishimato.. Tell him to inform us when they reach their place… And our job is to find out their place and why are they doing this…” Youngjae said with a hand gesture.

 

“Ahh! Right! We can track him down using the machine in our spaceship!” Jokomato said standing up. “Chincha!? Let’s track him now!!” Jieun stood up. “Calm down…” Daehyun put her back seated. “We need to separate our work… Tatsmato, Totomato, Himchan, Yongguk and Junhong will be keeping in touch with Shishimato. “While we will go to their spaceship tracking him down…” Daehyun said pointing to Jongup and Youngjae with their tokkies in their hand.

 

“What about me! What should I do..?” Jieun asked him. “You need calm down… Don’t worry… We’ll save Shishimato… You might as well cook for us…” Junhong said smiling to her.

 

Jieun became silent. She looked down. “Don’t worry Jieun’ah… We will surely save him…” Yongguk held her hand. She looked at him. “Promise…?” Yongguk smirked. “Promise! No one should mess with my tokkie!” He made a pinky promise with her.

 

Jieun smiled. “Arra! I won’t worry much! I’ll cook the most delicious for you guys so make sure you guys save Shishi!” She said standing up. Everyone looked to the one beside them and smiled. “Yes sir!!” Everyone made the yes sir sign to her.

 

“Okay! We’ll be going to our space ship now..” Kekemato said jumping into Daehyun arms with style. “Make sure you guys comeback fast after knowing their location…” Tatsmato said to them. “Yes sir!”

 

#Shishi… Are you okay…? – Totomato#
#I’m fine… I’m just hungry… - Shisimato#
#Lol… Jieun cried earlier… - Jokomato#
#Chincha…? Hah… How’s she’s doing now…? – Shishimato#
#She’s fine and she’s cooking for us now… - Kekemato#
#What! So you guys got to eat! – Shishimato#

 

“Yaaaa!!! Let me out!!!!! I’m really hungry right now!!!!” The box started shaking. “Boss.. That thing seem scary…”
“Shut up! It’s just a little weird bunny looking like alien!”
“But boss… It might end up breaking that box…”

 

#You idiot… Why waste your energy… - Tatsmato#
#I’m hungry!! – Shishimato#
#Shishi.. You need to learn how to calm down… - Dadamato#
#Shut up Dada… - Shishimato#
#Hahaha… Just sit and relax Shishi… - Totomato#
#Anyway… Can you guys track him down already…? – Tatsmato#
#Not yet… He’s still moving… - Jokomato#
#Yeah… Moving… - Shishimato#

 

“We can’t track him down yet… The car is still moving…” Totomato said to everyone in the living room. “Try asking them which road does the car taking…” Yongguk said to Totomato.

 

#Tracking team… Yongguk asked whice road does the car take…? – Totomato#
#We’ll check now… - Dadamato#
#I feel so useless… - Shishimato#
#You need to wake up… You’re the victim right here… - Tatsmato#
#Whatever… - Shishimato#
#They’re taking the road to Station QWE… -Jokomato#
#Right now they’re entering RT road… - Kekemato#

 

“They’re around Station QWE and just got into RT road…” Tatsmato said to everyone in the living room. “Station QWE… RT road…?” Himchan started thinking. Same goes to Yongguk and Junhong.

“Should I search the internet….?” Junhong asked. “Yeah… Do that…” Himchan answered him. “Look what’s place near the RT road..” Junhong nodded to Yongguk words.

 

#Wait! They’re changing their lane… They’re on YU road now! – Jokomato#
#Can’t wait to beat them up… - Shishimato#
#Tatsmato sighed#

 

“They’re changing the lane… It’s YU road now…” Totomato said to them. “Aei! That’s really annoying!” Yongguk leaned back in frustration. “How’s things going..?” Jieun came to them. “Frustating…” Himchan answered her as he was leaning back.

“What happen…?” Jieun asked to Junhong. “The car didn’t stop yet so we’re still not sure where they’re heading to…” Jieun nodded. “What about Shishimato…?” She looked to Totomato and Tatsmato. “He’s fine… He’s just hungry…” Jieun laughed to their answer.

“Tell Shishimato once he got back he will eat a lot of delicious food…” Jieun said smiling. Yongguk stared at her. Jieun sense someone was staring at her so she turned her head and saw Yongguk staring at her. “Wae…?”

“Nothing… Yaa! Watch the food!” Yongguk reminded her. “Ahh right!!” She dashed to kitchen. Himchan and Junhong stared at Yongguk. “What…?” Yongguk asked them. “You guys look like husband and wife…” Yongguk blushed to them.

 

Suddenly the door swing open making everyone in the living room got shocked. “They stopped at Station GHJ! It’s a Tv station!! Channel 123 GHJ!!” Daehyun said. “Why there!?” Junhong frowned while Jieun came back.

“Wait… What time is it..?” Jieun asked making everyone looked at her. Jongup looked at his watch. “It’s 6.40… Why…?” He asked her. “My favorite variety show! Things Beyond Our Imagination! It will start at 7 which mean…”

“They’re going to air Shishimato on that Variety Show!!?” Yongguk stood up. “Wait.. wait… So you mean… They’re going to reveal about alien… and Shishimato as proof…?” Yougnjae said. “Guys! Stop talking and grab a car! We need to stop them! Earthling shouldn’t know about us!!” Tatsmato said.

 

“We don’t have a car..” Jongup said. “Grab a taxi! Let’s separate! I’ll use the bike with Jieun!” Yongguk said holding Jieun hand. “You finished cooking right…” He asked her and she nodded to him. “Pallie guys! We ran out of time!” Everyone rushed out and Jieun locked the door.

 

 

 

 

The Tokkies are about to leave.. Jieun even prepared a small party for them...
BUT!! SOMEONE TOOK SHISHIMATO AWAY!!!!
What's going on...?
Can they save him...?


Uhhh! I thought you guys have gone and leave me... TT.TT 
I'm so sorry for not updating ASAP lately... I'm really sorry..

-Be_Happy-