Pain

Scarlet Smile

“Good night Shishi.. I hope you have a sweet dream in Planet Mato..” Jieun whispered after turning off the light. She was about to sleep when..

Pakk!! Pak!

Jieun immediately got up and looked around. “What was that!” She got off her bed and searched her house. She froze when she saw her broker window. Someone threw rocks to her windows.

……

Yongguk woke up from his ringing phone. He took his phone half asleep and answered the call. “Urgh..?” He said half asleep. “Yongguk.. I’m scared!” Yongguk opened his eyes wide. “Jieun!? Wae? What happen!?” He got up from his sleeping position.

………………..

“Die..? Get lost..?” Yongguk read the letter written in red. “It was wrapped around the rock that they used to throw to my window..” Yongguk sat next to her where she was huggin her knees. “Any of your family members deal with loan shark..?” Yongguk asked her.

Jieun shook her head. “My parents divorced but they still send me money and both of them never had a problem with their money..” Yongguk lean to the couch. “Wait.. could it be…” Jieun looked at Yongguk. He looked back at her. “What..?”

“Haemi…”

 

………………………

“Morning!!!!!” Jieun shouted to Ukwon and P.O as she sat at the back of the bike with Yongguk. Ukwon held his chest in shock. “Yaa! What if I died!?” Jieun and Yongguk laughed to them as they went away to park the bike.

“Crazy couple..” Ukwon said with his annoying face while P.O stared at him. “What..?” Then P.O started laughing at him and ran away. “Yaa! What are you laughing at!?” Ukwon chased him.

………………………

“Hahaha! You should have seen his surprised face Yongguk’ahh..” Jieun laughed as she talked about Ukwon earlier. “Too bad.. I only got to hear him said.. ‘Yaa! What if I died!?’ hahahha!!” Yongguk acted like Ukwon voice and made both of them laughed again at the lobby.

“Good morning Jieun’ahh!” Jieun raised her hands and keep walking. Then she stopped. “Why..?” Yongguk turned to her. She turned and looked back. Some of the students waved to her with a smile. She turned back to Yongguk.

“They greeted me..” She said feeling weird. “Hai Jieun!!” Some guys ran passed them. She frowned and looked at them. “Make way for me Jieun!!” Another guy passed by her and chased them.

“My old classmate…. They talked to me..” Jieun said looking at them as she held her bag tight. Yongguk put his hand around her shoulder. “What’s with that face.. You’re supposed to be happy…” He said smiling to her.

“Right…” A smile appear on her face. She then looked at Yongguk. They stared at each other when suddenly Jieun pinched his cheeks. “Yongguk gomawo!!” She said then stopped. Yongguk blushed to her. “For..?”

“You luck to me..” She said smiling. “Let’s go!” She pulled his hand and lead him walking. Yongguk stared at her hand who was holding her hand. Then he stared to her back. “I love you…” He whispered to the air.

Suddenly Jieun stopped making Yongguk gulped. “She heard me..?” He whispered in his heart. Jieun looked at the guys in front of her. It’s Suho and the others. Yongguk stared at Suho. “This dude…”

“Jieun’ahh.. They got something to say to you..” L.Joe said making Suho nodded. Jieun looked at her other old classmate.
“Jieun’ahh.. We’re sorry for treating you bad..”
“After all this time.. I’m really sorry..”
“Jieun’ahh!! Sorry for ignoring you!!”

Jieun awkwardly smiled to them. “Ken.. kenchanna…” She said when suddenly they pulled her closer to them. “Can you please come to class today!? Just for today! Please~! Please Jieun’ah~” Yongguk just looked at them.

“Know what.. If they keep this up Jieun might went back to them and leave us..” Someone said to Yongguk. Yongguk froze to the fact and stared at Jieun and the others. “No.. She.. she won’t leave me!” Yongguk turned and saw the person who talked to him. It’s Doo Joon.

“Why so serious.. I’m just kidding..” He smirked to Yongguk. “Yaa! You punk!!” He grabbed Doo Joon and locked his head in his arms. “Aww! Aww! Yaa! Let me go! I was just joking!” Doo Joon struggled in his hands.

“You and your stupid jokes! You know how much I..” Yongguk then became silent. He let Doo Joon go and looked back at Jieun. “Love her..” Doo Joon finished his words. Jun Hyung and Hyun Seung walked to the two of them. Jieun turned her head to look at Yongguk.

Yongguk awkwardly smile to her then he walked closer to her. “You can study with them for today if you want to.. We’ll be going now..” Yongguk said and walked away. “Yeay!! Study with us Jieun’ahh!!” Some of the students cheer.

Yongguk looked down. {What Doo Joon said was right… She used to miss her friends a lot.. Now that everyone want to be friend with her again.. I bet she’ll forget about me..}

“Wait for me!!” Jieun ran to them and held Yongguk hand. Yongguk turned and looked at her. “Jieun..” Yongguk looked at her. “You guys are my friends now! And I’ll stay with you.. My best friend..” Jieun smiled looking at Yongguk. “Ohhooo~” Doo Joon and Hyun Seung teased them making Yongguk blushed.

Jun Hyung grinned to them. “I’m expecting a couple soon..” He whispered to himself as he walked away from them.

………………

“Too bad Jieun won’t join us..” Some of the students said as they sat back down to their chair. Haemi have been watching all the fuss and listened to the words that hurt deep to her heart. She clenched her fist tight.

Myungsoo turned and looked at her. He stared at the dazing Haemi. Suho and L.Joe went back to their place. Suho leaned to his chair and sighed. Myungsoo looked at him. “Wae..?” He asked.

Suho stayed silent. Myungsoo then turned to L.Joe for an answer to his question. “I think Jieun like Yongguk and Suho’s jealous..” L.Joe whispered to Myungsoo but Haemi heard them. She raised her head and looked at Suho. {Tch… He like her..? Since when…? I should have known..}

Haemi got up from her chair. Her sudden activity made the three guys looked up to her. Haemi ignored them and walked away. Myungsoo got up from his chair too and followed her. “What’s going on…?” L.Joe frowned and looked at Suho. “I don’t know..” Suho then followed the other two making L.Joe got up from his chair too.

……………

“Woah!! Yaa!! I’m going to kill you guys if you bump into me!!” Jieun avoided Jaehyo who was running away from B.Bomb and P.O. “Yaa! Help me!!” Jaehyo said to Zico. “Whatever~ Who told you to lose in that game..” Zico ignored them.

Yongguk and the others laughed at them. Jieun move to a corner. “Uhh.. I don’t wanna sit in the middle.. They might crash to me..” Jieun was about to sit next to Yongguk and Jun Hyung when P.O bumped into her.

“Akk!” She closed her eyes. Everyone became silent and stared at her. She’s in Yongguk arms. “Kenchanna..?” Jieun heard his voice and opened her eyes. Their face was really close to each other.

“Yaa!” A girl voice shouted making Yongguk let her go and made Jieun fell to the floor. “Aww!” Everyone turned to the door except Yongguk and Jieun. “Miannhe!! I didn’t mean to!” Yongguk pulled her up. “That’s really hurt!” Jieun slightly punched his chest.

“Yaa.. Song Jieun!!” Finally Yongguk and Jieun turned to the door. It’s Haemi with Myungsoo, Suho and L.Joe. Suho saw how she fell into Yongguk arms. He turned and walked away. L.Joe looked at him. “Yaa! Katchiga!” L.Joe chased him. Myungsoo looked at him. “Jealous~”

“What do you want..?” Jieun happy face immediately changed to a serious one. Everyone gathered next to Jieun and stared at Haemi. “Meet me at the rooftop in recess!” Haemi pointed to her then she immediately walked away leaving Myungsoo there.

Myungsoo looked at Haemi walking away then he looked at Jieun. Jieun looked at him and their eyes met. Myungsoo raised his hand and waved to her telling her to come to him. Jieun frowned. “Come here..” Myungsoo finally talked.

Jieun looked at Yongguk before walking to Myungsoo. “Follow me..” Myungsoo said and walked away. Jieun follow him then they stopped at the lobby not far from Block B Beast class.

Myungsoo leaned to the wall and looked at her. “What is it..?” Jieun asked him.

Everyone peeked to them at the door. “What’s going on..?”

“You better tell me what actually happen between you and Haemi..” Myungsoo stared at her in the eyes. Jieun looked away. “Only know you want to know huh..?” She said sounded a little sad and disappointed but mad in the same time.

“Pallie tell me!” Myungsoo grabbed her hand. Jieun pulled her hand away harshly.

“That punk!” Yongguk about to walk out when Kyung stopped him by grabbing his arm. Yongguk glared at Kyung. “Chill.. I don’t think he will hurt her..” Yongguk pushed Kyung hand away from him and keep staring at Myungsoo and Jieun.

Jieun talked and talked with Myungsoo but Myungsoo keep calm of his impression making the others more curious to what they were talking about.

………..

Jieun walked back to the class. She doesn’t look mad or happy. No expression at all. She went back to her seat. “What did he say..?” Yongguk sat in front of her after turning the chair. Everyone went around her too.

Jieun looked at Yongguk. “Yongguk’ahh…..”

 

 

……………………. Recess ……………………..

“Where are you going..?” L.Joe looked at Haemi. She ignored him and keep on walking away. Myungsoo then soon followed her. “Something’s not right..” L.Joe said looking to Suho. Suho looked back to him.

As soon as Haemi opened the door she saw Jieun and Yongguk standing not far from her. “You’re early..” She said. Myungsoo walked out from the door. “What you want!?” Jieun asked her.

Haemi walked closer to her while Yongguk went to Myungsoo. When suddenly Suho and L.Joe came behind them. “What’s going on..?” Suho asked looking at Haemi and Jieun.

Haemi then suddenly slapped Jieun. Jieun held her cheek and looked at Haemi. “Everyone always like you.. Suho like you.. the other students like you.. the teachers like you and even the school gangsters like you..”

“After all this time.. you were just jealous..? After all you did to me..” Jieun asked her.

“When I transferred here.. I already got my eyes on Suho.. I even asked you to help set me up with him.. but no.. you didn’t help me.. all you did was tried to make him like you more.. and I thought you were a nice girl..”

Jieun frowned to her.

“No matter what I do.. all of our classmate always end up going to you! You keep pretending you were hurt and lonely because of your died cousin so they will be there for you right..?”

“I didn’t pretend!!” Jieun shouted to her.

“Shut up!!” Haemi slapped her again then she pushed Jieun. “Haemi!!” Suho was about to go to them when Yongguk stopped him. “Don’t meddle in..” Yongguk said in a serious tone.

“Whatever I do.. It’s always the dead Hana and you! Suho liked Hana but she’s dead and I thought I had a chance to win his heart with your help.. but you!! You didn’t help me! You like him too right!!?”

“No! I never like him! He’s just a brother to me! I always like it when he’s with Hana.. but when Hana died.. All I want for him is to move on but me myself can’t even move on without Hana.. All of us.. who were close to Hana are having a hard time.. Not just me!”

“So because I was never friend with Hana and you guys didn’t care much about me..? Hah.. How special is this dead girl..? I’m really glad I never meet her and she’s dead now..” Haemi looked down to Jieun on the floor.

Jieun got up. “Yaa!! This is between me and you! You don’t have to talk bad about Hana!! If you hate me so much then keep on slapping me!! Pallie!!” Jieun grabbed Haemi hand.

“Yaa!!” Haemi pulled her hand back and pushed her. “Hana or you.. I hate both of you!!” Haemi kicked her. “I wish you guys never exist so that I can be happy too!! I want to be happy too!! I want people to care about me too!!!” She kicked Jieun again.

“Stop it!! Haemi’ahh!!” Suho shouted but Yongguk held him back. Haemi stopped and looked at him. “I bet you really hate me now right Suho..?” Tears fell down her cheeks. “And that’s make me hate you more!!!” She kicked Jieun again.

Jieun just endure the pain. Her eyes even become teary because of the pain.

“Why aren’t you stopping them!!??” Suho turned to Yongguk when suddenly Yongguk punched him. “I made a promise with Jieun I won’t meddle in! And I want them to end everything! No more stupid tricks after this!!”

“Yaa ! Why aren’t you fighting me back!!” Haemi got on her knees and pulled Jieun uniform. “Stop being nice!”

“Can you just let everything go for today.. We can be friends again after this.. I won’t leave you like your old friends..” Jieun smiled to her even if she’s in pain.

“What.. what are you talking about..?” Haemi stared at her. “Myungsoo told me everything about your past which you only told about it to him..” Jieun smiled and pointed weakly to Myungsoo.

Haemi let her go and looked at her in confusion. “After beating me up.. We can be friends again..” Jieun held her shoulders and smiled to her. “Argh!!” She pushed her hands away. “Stop being nice!! Stop it!!! I was really bad to you and you’re still…”

Haemi covered her face and burst into tears. Jieun then hugged her. “You should have tell me earlier about you lonely past.. about your dad and your mom.. I went throught the same thing but I was lucky I got Hana and the others with me.. but you got not one.. You should have tell me earlier..”

“Stop being nice to me!!” Haemi cried it out but she was actually hugging Jieun really tight.

 

 

 

………………………

 

 

“Aww.. That’s sting..” Jieun held an ice pack to her cheeks. Yongguk sighed to her. “You’re such an idiot..” He then put a cream to her bruised leg. “Aww! Slowly..” She pouted to him.

“My body hurt so much..” Jieun massage her own arms. Yongguk sat next to her. “Want me to do that..?” He asked her. Jieun looked at him. “Emm!” She smiled and nodded. Yongguk then help her massage her arms.

“I’m in pain.. but it’s a good thing that I settle everything with her..” Jieun smiled.

 

 

……………..

 

“You should have tell us everything..” Suho said pushing Haemi on the swing. “Why you only share your secret with Myungsoo..?” L.Joe asked on the other swing. “Because she only trusted me..” Myungsoo pushed L.Joe swing hard.

“Tch.. No wonder Myungsoo won’t be friend with Jieun back.. Cause he knew you need friends too..” Suho said looking at Myungsoo. “Of course.. besides.. Jieun got a lot of friends already..” Myungsoo raised his eye brow.

“Miannhe.. For everything… I’m… I think.. I’m going to transfer after this…” Haemi looked up to the sky as her swing went up. “What..? But we’ll end our highschool in three more months!” L.Joe said.

“If I tell you not to go will you not go..?” Suho asked her. Haemi became silent for a few seconds. “I.. I will still go.. I’m ashamed of myself.. in front of you guys especially Jieun..”

Suho sighed. “We can’t stop you..?” He asked again. “Dae..” Haemi said whispering but they can clearly hear. “Then!!” L.Joe jumped off from the other swing. He turned and pointed to Haemi.

“You should keep in touch with us!! And we should meet again after three month!! Arra!!??”

Haemi smiled and nodded to him. “Promise first!!” L.Joe said. “Arra.. but you guys must promise me not to tell Jieun that I’m leaving..”

 

 

…………………

 

 

“Hahahaha!!” Yongguk laughed at the Tv but Jieun was silent. He turned his head and saw her, she was already sleeping. “Tch..” Yongguk smiled. “She must be tired..” Yongguk lifted her after turning off the Tv.

He brought her to her bed. After lying her down, he cover her with blanket and walked out. A smiled appeared on Jieun face. “I already know…” Jieun whispered.

 

 

 

Things between Jieun and Haemi already settled..
But Haemi decided to transfer.. Yeah.. she should do that.. Right guys..? XD
Myungsoo didn’t like Haemi or like Haemi..?
Or it’s L.Joe who like Haemi..?
Suho.. jealous..? X3

What about Suho and Jieun and Yongguk..?
Are both of them going to fight over her after this..?

Wait.. No one miss the tokkie..? I miss them!! X3
Wait again! XD Jieun said something after Yongguk left her room..
What does she mean with "I already know.." huh..?
She even smile.. creepy huh..? XD

 

BAPlover716 - Tell me how do you like chapter 24 update..? Afufufu~
Baby_eunkyura - Eun!! I really like to call you Eun since me korean name got eun too.. buahaha.. Anyway.. It's still a mystery whether Myungsoo like Haemi or not.. XD Yup... Yongguk is a little jealous..

Welome to new subscriber!! Hope you guys enjoy the fic~ *hug hug*

-Be_Happy-