Suho, Myungsoo, L.Joe and Haemi

Scarlet Smile

It’s Haemi. “Wow.. I can’t believe I’m going to meet you here Jieun’ah.. So.. Did you meet Suho..? L.Joe and Myungsoo came too..” She smirks to Jieun. Shishimato pretend that he’s a doll and lean to the wall. “Don’t talk to me..” Jieun said coldly. She turned to Shishimato and grabs him. She’s about to leave the washroom when Haemi hold her hand.

 

“That’s one cool stuff animal you got there.. Where did you get it..?” Haemi ask her and smile. Jieun glares to her. “There’s only one of this in this world and you won’t have it..”

“Lol.. Really..? Then I just have to snatch it away from you like how I snatch your friends..” Haemi smirks to her. {Darn it.. I hate this human!} Shishimato stare at Haemi.

 

“ off! please.. This time even if you snatch Shishimato away he will eventually comeback to me!” Jieun then walks away. “Hahaha.. Is that even possible..? Stuff animal didn’t move.. She’s crazy..” Haemi laughs and went to the sink.

 

 Shishimato secretly peek at Jieun face. She’s not in a good mood. So they walk in silent and went to visit Yongguk in hospital. {I hate it if she talk too much but I hate it more if she’s not in a good mood and silent like this..} Shishimato look at her.

“If she snatch you away.. Will you come back to me..?” Her sudden question make Shishimato look up to her. Jieun looks down to him, waiting for his answer. “I’ll give her a lesson before coming back to you..” Jieun laugh a little to him.

 

“You’re the best! Just like….. Suho..” Her face change again.

 

Flashback..

“Cheer up Jieun.. I won’t leave you.. I promised to Hana I’ll be by your side if she can’t…” Suho smiled to Jieun putting his arm around Jieun shoulder. “If someone hurt you I’ll give them a lesson before coming back to you and cheer you up..” Jieun smiled to him. “You’re the best!”

End of flashback..

 

…………………

 

Jieun sit next to Yongguk and stare at him. Shishimato looks at Jieun then back to Yongguk. {He’s still in coma..}

“You know what Shishimato.. Sometime.. I wish I can change my place with Yongguk.. Being coma for a long time and when I wake up.. My friends will be next to me and said they miss me..”

 

Suddenly tears run down her cheeks. Shishimato look at her. Jieun then put her face to the bed and cry beside Yongguk. {Jieun…..} Shishimato look out of the window.

{I’ll fix everything and bring back your smile.. Scarlet smile..} Shishimato clench his fist. (Me: Cute!! Can you imagine!!? Shishimato clenching his fist!!? XD Okay.. I’m ruining the mood.. Back to being serious..)

 

…………………………………….

 

“I think I should tell you now..” Jieun said looking down to her hand. Shishimato looks at her.

 

Flashback..

“Student.. We got a new friend today.. Welcome in dear..” The teacher said as she looked to the door. Everyone looked at this one girl. “Wow.. She’s pretty..” Myungsoo said looking at the girl.

 

“Yeah..” Jieun said simple. Suho looked at her. “Wae..? You’re jealous..?” Jieun laughs a little to him. “Why should I..? I got your guys with me..” Jieun stuck her tongue out to Suho. “Ohh really..?” L.Joe turned to looked at her. Myungsoo turned too. “Yes!” Jieun smiled to them.

 

“My name is Lee Haemi..” She smiled and looked at everyone but some guys at the back didn’t even care about her.

“Can we be friend..?” Haemi asked to Jieun. Jieun looked to the others and back to Haemi. “Of course..” She smiled to her. “Great!” Haemi smiled to them. And slowly they started getting closer.

…….

“You know what.. I think.. She’s kinda replacing Hana..” L.Joe said to Jieun. “No.. No one can replace Hana!” She galred to L.Joe. “Hahaha.. Arrasoe! Miannhe..” L.Joe messed her hair.

…….

“You think I didn’t hear it..?” Haemi said to Jieun as they stand next to each other in the toilet. “But that’s not what I mean Haemi.. I like you.. but no one can replace Hana.. She’s a really special person to me..” Haemi nodded.

…….

“Jieun’ah.. I think I like Suho..” Haemi confessed to Jieun. “Really..?” Jieun looked away. Haemi frowned to her. “Hana used to like Suho too.. Well.. It’s okay.. She died already..” Jieun smiled to her. “So can you help me with Suho..?” Haemi hugged her hand.

…….

“Woah!! Lotte World!!” Myungsoo ran around making the others laugh at him. “He’s really childish..” Haemi said to Suho. But he ignored her and keeps talking with Jieun.

 

Haemi frowned at him. “What are you looking at..?” L.Joe waved his hand in front of Haemi. “Ohh.. Nothing..” She smiled to him.

…….

“Today was fun guys!!” Jieun held her hand in the air. Suho put his arm around her shoulder. “Of course! As long as we’re together everything will be fun..” Suho said to her. “Agree!!!” L.Joe and Myungsoo shouted making everyone laugh except Haemi.

…….

“I thought you’re going to help me with Suho..” Haemi asked Jieun. “Ohh! I forgot!! Miannhe Haemi!!” Jieun hugged her hand. “Cheer up! Come.. I’ll buy you pudding!” Jieun pulled her.

……………….

“It’s not here!!” Haemi throw away everything on the table. “What are you looking for..?” Suho asked her. “My gift from my mom.. It’s a necklace..” She looked worried. “I’ll help you search for it..” Suho looked into her desk.

……………….

“Haemi’ahh~” Jieun walked in the classroom and everyone looked at her. “Morning guys!” She greeted everyone but they didn’t answer back. She frowns to them. “Why so serious..?” She smiled and walked away.

 

“Jieun.. Tell me.. Where did you get that necklace..” Suho glared at Jieun as she approach them. “Ahh.. This one..” She holds the necklace and smiled. “Doesn’t this look totally the same..?” L.Joe gave her a picture of Haemi with the same necklace. “Of course because..”

 

“You steal it from me..” Haemi glared at her. “What!? I didn’t do that..”

 

“Really..?” Myungsoo stares at her looking mad. “We never taught you to steal Jieun’ahh..” Suho glared at her. “But I didn’t! Haemi! She lend it to me.. Didn’t you remember Haemi..?” Everyone looked at her.

 

Haemi shook her head. “What.. You really did! Please remember Haemi!”

They didn’t talk for a few weeks.

“Jieun’ahh!! Miannhe!!” Haemi hugged her. Jieun stared at her. “Now I remember.. You didn’t steal it.. I lend it to you..”

 

“Sorry for not trusting you..” Suho messed her hair. Jieun looked away and pouted. “Aww~ She so cute~ Sulking like that!” L.Joe pinched her cheeks. “You didn’t even defend me..” Jieun glared to L.Joe.

 

“I just thought you really hate her since you hate it when I said she’s replacing Hana..” L.Joe grins and scratch his head. “Whatever..” Jieun walked away. “Ohh.. She’s really mad..” Myungsoo pouted.

 

Suho chase her and held her hand but Jieun pushed him back. Haemi looked at them with L.Joe and Myungsoo.

 

“I’m sorry okay..” Suho held her hand again. “You’re so mean!! You know I only got you guys!! I was so scared if you guys won’t even talk to me again! I got no one Suho.. No one!!” She burst into tears as she hit Suho.

 

Suho pulled her closer and hugged her. “Miannhe..” Myungsoo came over and hugged her too. L.Joe did the same and they started saying sorry to her. Haemi slowly walked to them.

…………

“I’m jealous with your relationship with them..” Haemi walked down the stairs with Jieun. “You don’t have too.. You’re one of us now..” Jieun smiled to her. “No.. I’m not..” Haemi said coldly. Jieun looked at her.

 

“They keep giving their attention to you! I feel so stupid! You guys are treating me like a ghost!” Haemi glared at her. “Haemi..” Jieun looked at her. She then immediately hugged her. “I’m sorry if we made you feel like that!”

 

Haemi pushed her. “Stop being nice to me! I don’t like you!!” Haemi glared at her. Her words made Jieun frowned to her. Haemi walked away when Jieun hugged her hand. “Haemi..”

 

“Let me go!!” Haemi pushed her but somehow she fell because Jieun tried to hugged her hand again but she keep on pushing and fell down the stairs. “Aww.. Akk.. My leg..”

 

“Haemi!!” Jieun ran down the stairs and grab her. “Let me go!! Ahh!” Haemi cried as she push Jieun away and held her legs. “What happen!?” Suho came out of nowhere. “She fell..” Jieun said scared and worried. Suho lift Haemi and ran off.

 

…..

 

“Haemi’ahh~” Jieun slide open the door with flowers in her hand. She looked at everyone and smiled but everyone glared at her. “Why did you push her..?” L.Joe asked.

 

“I didn’t.. Haemi..” She looked at Haemi. Haemi looked away. “Can you please stop it already Jieun! Hana’s dead now! And of course no one is going to take her place!! Haemi’s just another new friend that got closer with us! She’s not replacing Hana!!” Myungsoo glared at her.

 

“But Myungsoo..” Jieun looked at him. “I should have known that you really hate her..” L.Joe looked away a little disappointed. “You too L.Joe..? Suho.. Suho you believe me right.. I didn’t push her..”

 

Suho stared at her. “Should I believe you after what happen to her..?” Jieun freeze in her spot. “Hae.. Haemi.. Don’t do this.. Please.. Tell them everything..” Jieun looked at her as she sit slowly.

 

“I’m scared of you Jieun.. but I already told them the truth.. Why did you hate me so much! I lied saying that I lend the necklace to you because you threaten me.. but then you pushed me.. I should really tell them the truth and I already did..” Haemi hold Suho hand and looked at Jieun.

 

“I can’t believe this at first.. but look.. This thing is serious..” Suho pointed to Haemi leg. “I can’t believe you guys didn’t trust me..” Jieun throw away the flowers and walked out.

End of flashback..

 

 

 

 

 

It's Chapter 6 already.. Yongguk pallie wake up!!!!!!! *slap myself!!*

LOL.. I promise Yongguk scene will appear.. SOON!!! ^.<

zelolover13 - Thank you! I feel bad for Jieun too! Byee byee!? Where are you going!? Don't go! XD

prettysunhwa - Thank you thank you! I already update it today despite my busy life.. LOL! 

Only two comments..? Sobs.. Kenchanna.. Cause some of them leave a post to my wall.. Should I mention them too..? Okay! XD

Ikimfan92 - My plot is interesting..? Why thank you.. X) And yeah.. There's a lot of gramma errors.. "Zzzz.. buzzz.. zzzz.. Shut down.. Sorry..." *acting like our Zelo.. XD*

jieunism - You already read until the forth chapter..? Thank you and Congratulation! Keep on reading! =]

And guys... Sorry for my gramma.. TT.TT 

To my subscriber.. THANK YOU!!! ARIGATOU!! KAMSAHAE!! SHISHI!!! 

And to my secret viewer.. thanks for taking your time for viewing my story.. I appreciate that.. 

-Be_Happy-