She's Too Much

Scarlet Smile

"So this is my school.. Everyone in here .." Jieun whispers to Shishimato in her bag that she's hugging. Shishimato peek from the small hole that Jieun purposely so he can take a look around. Shishimato scan around and focus to boys only. {That body look weak.. That one.. Nope.. The face look too nice..}

#Shishimato! Can you just pick anyone!! Why so picky?!# Tatsmato talk to Shishimato using telepathy. 

#Shut up.. I got my pride too! You all look too good.. I can't lose to you guys!# Shishimato reply back to Tatsmato.

#Indeed our Shishimato.. Always want to win not just in any war..# Jongup said joining their telepathy conversation. 

"Well look who's here.. What's the point coming to school if you're just going to play truancy in the end.." A bunch of guys gather and one of them look at Jieun. Jieun face immediately change. Shishimato somehow saw Jieun face. Jieun glare at them and walk away.

"Jerks.." Jieun said as she walk passed them. "Aei! Woman! You dare talk back to us!?" One of the guys walk out and point his finger to her. "Am I supposed to respect like you guys..?" Jieun stop and look at them. "This girl really!" The guy about to approach her when one of his friend hold him back.

"Stop it Myungsoo.. She doesn't worth talking with.." The guy name Myungsoo look at his friend he then look back to Jieun. "You're lucky thanks to L.Joe.." Jieun rolled her eyes. "Whatever.." she then walk away.

"What's their problem.." Shishimato asked using his lowest tone. "Don't ask.." Jieun answer him short and cold. {She's such a happy go lucky girl yesterday and at home.. How can she change so suddenly..?} Shishimato then scan the male students again.

"The is coming!!" Some guys run and taps Jieun shoulder and some of them even push her. ".." Jieun glared at them as they laugh and run away. Shishimato look at them blankly. 

"Hahaha! Yeah.. right.. Ohh.. It's Jieun.." The girl stop laughing and look at Jieun. The boy next to her glare at Jieun. "You should just act like you didn't see me.." Jieun said coldly as she walk passed them and enter the class. Those two enter the class to.

Jieun put her bag on the table, about to sit when suddenly she kick the chair. Everyone look at her. Shishimato peek through the hole. Jieun take another chair and finally sit down. It turns out that her earlier chair was broken. Luckily she didn't sit yet and saw the broken part of the chair.

"Why did you come today..?" The girls at her front sit asked. Jieun just glared at them. "Ooo.. So scary.. Hahaha!" The girls then look to the front. 

"Guys! I think we should just tell the teachers and make them transfer Jieun to the last class.. Same with those monster.. Anyone with me!?" One boy shout at the front class. Then like a flash light they gather to him. Jieun rolled her eyes and look out of the window. 

Shishimato peek to see Jieun face. {She look so... bored.. sad.. annoying.. lonely.. and most of all.. there's no sense of happiness.. What happen to the awesome girl that I met yesterday..?}

...............................

"Guys.. We'll have to do this without Shishimato.. Our president just contacted me.. They need it fast.." Himchan told to the other guys. "Wait.. If we're done with our work.. Are we going to leave Shishimato alone..?" Junhong look at Himchan. "If we have too.."

"Don't worry too much.. I bet he can survive.." Daehyun said as he put his hand in his pocket. Youngjae nodded to him. "So.. Let's get our planet source then! Collecting sand!" Jongup said happily. Everyone look at him. "What..?"

..............................

Recess. As everyone get up and tidy their table Jieun let everyone leave first. "Aren't you coming..?" This one girl asked her. Jieun stare at her. "Stop talking with her Haemi! Plase remember what have her done to you!" This one guy pull the girl name Haemi away.

Haemi look at Jieun one last time and give her a smirk. "But Suho.." She said to the guy name Suho as he drag her out. 

"!" Jieun get up and kick the table next to her's. "You hungry Shishimato..?" She asked Shishimato coldly. "Are you hungry..?" Shishimato asked her back as he let his head come out of the bag. "I'm not.." She answer him short and grab her bag with Shishimato in it.

Jieun roam around in the school, not eating and her bag feels heavy today because of Shishimato. "Are you sure you'e not hungry..?" Shishimato asked again. "A little.." She smile to him. {Finally smiling..}

"Then go and grab some food idiot.."

so they went to canteen. {Wow.. Humans everywhere.. Wait.. I almost forget my reason coming to Earth.. This is all because of this girl..} Suddenly a toast of bread flew to Jieun. It hit her shoulder. Jieun look at where the toast coming from and there she found L.Joe.

L.Joe make a peace sign as the others laugh at her. "Nice shot!!" Myungsoo give L.Joe a high 5. "You're not fighting back..?" Shishimato asked from the bag. Jieun stay silent for a moment. "They used...." She didn't finish her words.

The canteen sounds really noisy earlier but now suddenly it became silent. "They're here.." Jieun turned her head and walk to a corner. Shishimato peek again. A bunch of guys walk in the canteen. They look around and smirk. "Why everyone so silent..? Who are they..?" Shishimato asked.

"Block B.." Jieun said with her lowest tone. Suddenly someone push her when those Block B boys was in front of her. Jieun bump with one of them. "What the.." The one who bump into her glared at her. Jieun look back and saw Myungsoo. She then look back to the guy she bump with.

"Zi.. Zico.. I'm.. I'm sorry.. Someone.. He push me.." Jieun point behind her. The guy name Zico cooly look bahind her. "You're trying to mess with me..?" He asked Myungsoo with one of his eye brow raised up. "No.." Myungsoo look at him. "Then..?" Zico friend look at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

So in this episode Suho from Exo, Myungsoo from Infinite and L.Joe from TeenTop appear. There's Block B too.

You guys might wanna check out for the next episode. Who knows who will appear next right.. ^.< 

And also, you won't know whether they're main or only appear as a cameo.. =]

-Be_Happy-