Weird Bunny Weird Girl

Scarlet Smile

She walk around with her uniform tied around her waist. She look down and kick some pebbles. "So.. I escape school again today huh.." She kick another pebble. This time she kick it really heard and suddenly she heard a scream. "Aww!" She look around but find no one.

She scan the area and saw a little shadow running away. "Wait! Wait! Are you hurt?!" She chase that shadow as fast as she can, getting worried that the pebble she kick might hurt someone. As she got closer, she saw a weird form. She frown but decided to jump and grab that little thing.

They rolled to the ground and eventually stop. She hold and look at it. "A bunny?!! You're alive?!!" She got scared but still holding the bunny.

"Let me go before I hurt you!",

"Wargh!! You can talk! Awesome!!" She hug the bunny for few seconds and then look at it again. "Are you a robot..?"

"Are you crazy! Let me go! I'm not a robot!" That bunny struggle in her hand. {Aren't this human afraid of me!?}

Suddenly tears stream down the girl cheeks. She put the bunny down and start crying in her knees. "Tch.. What a life.. Even a bunny robot hate me now.."

The bunny freeze and look at the girl in silent. {WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!??} Everything became silent for a moment. Only the girl sobs can be heard. "Are.. Are you okay..?" The bunny asked her but she stay silent and continue on crying. "Please.. don't cry.." The bunny small hand taps her's. 

The girl rubs her eyes and look at the bunny. Their eyes met then the girl smile making the bunny blush. "Thank you Mr. Bunny Robot.." 

"I'm not a robot or a bunny!!!" The bunny raise it hand demanding that he's not a robot or a bunny when he totally look like one. The girl laugh at it. "Then what are you..? Did you got cursed and turn into this..?" 

"I'm a Matoki!" The bunny put his hand on his waist. "Meeting me.. You better keep this as a secret or other Matoki will kill you.. So long now.." The bunny turn and about to walk away when... "But where are you going Mr. Matoki..?" The girl stand up and get rid of the dust from her skirt and uniform.

"The name is Shishimato.." Said Shishimato without turning his head. Suddenly he heard a laugh. "What are you laughing at!!?" He finally turn and look at her. "You told me to keep this as a secret but you also told me your name.. I wonder what are you going to tell me after this.."

The girl then pick him up. "Put me down!!" He struggle in her hand wanting to get down. "Tell me where are you going.. I'll bring you there.." Said the girl as she turn Shishimato and make him face to the front. Shishimato about to say more when she talk again. 

"It will be weird if people see you roaming around.. I don't want the others to find out about you and your other Matoki friend will kill them.. Let just me know about you and died alone.." Shishimato stays in silent. {Why is this human so weird.. Aren't she's afraid to die..?}

"So tell me where are you going..?" She talk again. {Hmm.. I guess I can trust her.. It's true that people will think it weird seeing me roaming around in this form.. I'll just act like I'm her doll or toy..} "To Hospital XXX.." The girl frown to him. "What are you going to do over there..?"

"Don't ask to much and just bring me there.." Shishimato sound like he's a little annoyed. "Yes sir!" The girl playfully answer him.

..............................

"Will Shishimato be fine..?" Junhong look at Himchan. "I'm not sure.." Himchan answer him. "He will only be fine if Yongguk didn't hurt to much and wake up once Shishimato find him.." Youngjae said to them. Jongup nods listening to everything. "But.. What if Yongguk is still in coma......" Everyone look at Daehyun.

..............................

"Who's are you looking for...?" The girl whisper to Shishimato as they approach the counter. "Bang Yongguk who just got into a fight.." Shishimato whisper back. The girl nodded to him and they walk closer to the counter. "May I help you..?" The nurse at the counter smile and look at her.

"Can I know Bang Yongguk room number.. He got into a fight recently and... admitted to this hospital.." 

"We can't give you the information since this patients privacy is the most important thing right now.." Said the nurse with her sorry face. {Darn it..} Shishimato sigh. "But.. I'm his friend.. Can you please at least let me meet him this once.. I.. I want to give this to him.. It belong to him.." She show the nurse Shishimato in her hand.

The nurse look around then she signal the girl to come closer to her. "Since this guy was admitted here because he got beaten.. We're taking good care of his privacy.. His room number is B1331 at the 14 floor.. I hope you should keep his room number a secret.." The girl nodded to the nurse and smile. 

The nurse smile back to her. She bow and walk away to the elevator. {This girl.. Somehow.. she's awesome..} Shishimato thought to himself. {But I need to get rid of her memory with me once I meet Yongguk..}

.......

They walked in the room and look around. There's no other visito except them. "Now put me down.." Shishimato said so and the girl put him down to the edge of the bed. "So this guy is Bang Yongguk.. What your relationship with him..?" She asked Shishimato. 

Shishimato ignore her and walk closer to Yongguk. He scan Yongguk and after that freeze. {NO!!!!} The girl look at him. "Is everything alright..?" She asked Shishimato again. 

"He's sleeping right.." Shishimato look at the girl. The girl come closer and shake Yongguk a little. "Nope.. He's in coma.."

Shishimato feels like a large of big rocks fall on him. {This is bad.. This is bad.. How am I going to meet the others..} Shishimato then look at the girl. {NO!! I can't use her body! She's a girl!!} The girl look at him. "So.. I should leave now..?" She pouts looking at Shishimato.

"Hey scarlet.. What's your name..?" Shishimato asked her.

She laugh at him as he called her scarlet because her hair is scarlet. "I'm Song Jieun.." She smile to him.