Fun Day With Yongguk

Scarlet Smile

“So where and what are we going to do..?” Jieun looks to Yongguk beside him as they wait for the bus to come. “We’re going to town and do a lot of things..” Yongguk grins as he points to the bus coming to their direction. The bus stop and both of them get in it. Jieun sit next to the windows and pouts thinking about what they’re going to do.

 

Yongguk stares at her. Jieun stops pouting and looks around outside of the window. She looks down to the street where the passerby walks when suddenly she saw the image of her, Suho, Myungsoo, L.Joe and Hana walking together happily. Her face change a little and Yongguk saw it. He frowns and stares at her.

 

Jieun smile and said, “What are you starring at..?” Making Yongguk quickly looks away. “What…?” He said leaning back to the seat. Jieun turns to him. “Tch.. You think I don’t know..? I saw you staring at me from your reflection in the window..” She grins to him.

 

“Then tell me why you suddenly look a little sad earlier..” Yongguk make his face got closer to Jieun. Jieun immediately lean back and blush. Yongguk realize what he just did and lean back to the chair blushing too. “I.. I just remembered something..” Jieun answer him looking back to the window.

 

“Ohh.. Okay..” Yongguk answer her short, still a little shock with what he just did. They sit in silent for a moment. After a few minute the bus stop and Jieun looks around. “Akk! Yeah! We get off here!” Yongguk said and quickly stands up. Everyone look at him. He face palm himself and look down to Jieun.

 

She laughs at him and get up. “Let’s go..” She smile and get off the bus with Yongguk. Both of them walk around in town. “So what actually are we going to do..?” Jieun looks at him. “Follow me..” Yongguk grins and walks in a mall. Jieun follows him. “Are we going to shop..?” She ask him but Yongguk shakes his head.

 

Jieun just follow him. As they walk together Jieun looks around but Yongguk seem to be searching for something. But then suddenly Jieun bump into someone. “Akk.. Miannheyo!” She bow and looks up. “Jieun…” It’s L.Joe. Jieun freeze and look at him.

 

“Haa! Over there!” Yongguk points and looks beside him but can’t find Jieun. He looks around and saw Jieun at the back not far from him. He went to her. “Jieun’ahh~ It’s over there~” He stops and look at L.Joe. “What happen..?” Yongguk asks Jieun. L.Joe looks at Yongguk. “We just bump into each other..” Then L.Joe walks away.

 

Jieun face totally looks unhappy. She holds her bag tight. “I think I saw him somewhere..” Yongguk words make Jieun feels dumbfounded. She looks at him and frowns. “Anyway.. Come here..” Yongguk grins and pulls her with him.

 

“You see that..” He pointed to a small stall. Jieun nodded to him. “It’s a milk taste stall..” Yongguk nods and points to another one not far from them too. “It’s a juice taste stall..” Yongguk nods again then he points to another one. “Wait…” Jieun looks at him and saw Yongguk grins to her. “Yes.. Let’s taste everything..” He smirks to her. “Are you sure..?” Jieun looks at him and look back to every food taste stall and drinks too. Yongguk nods to her.

 

“Let’s go..” Yongguk smirks and pulls her to the first stall. “Welcome.. It’s a bla bla bla milk.. It help bla bla bla…” Yongguk take two cups and give one to Jieun. Jieun smiles to the salesgirl as she takes the cup from Yongguk. Both of them drink it and put back the empty cup and walks away. They went to another foods or drinks taste stall.

 

“Hot Chocolate!!” Jieun walks to the stall excited. She take one and so does Yongguk.

 

“Beef!! My favorite!” Yongguk takes a lot and put it all in his mouth the guy then turns to Jieun and let her taste some too. Jieun grins and do like what Yongguk did. She takes a lot of it and put everything in . The guy dropped his jaws making Yongguk laughs and pulls Jieun away while she munches on the beef.

 

“She’s having fun…..” L.Joe looks at Jieun not far from him. L.Joe put one of his hand in his pocket and walks away.

“Last one! Orange juice!” Both of them said it together and went to the free orange juice taste stall and drink a cup of orange juice together.

 

So both of them taste almost all of the free drinks and foods taste in the market without paying anything. “Woah~ I’m full! Did you see that guy face earlier..?” Jieun asks Yongguk. He nods to her. “Yeah! Hahaha! I got shock too actually.. Hahaha.. Good job!” Yongguk mess her hair and walks away to another section in the mall. Jieun stops. She holds her head and looks at him.

 

She smiles at hold her bag tight. “Wait for me!” She then chases him. “What now..?” She asks as soon as she stands next to him. “Let’s go out now~” Yongguk answer her making Jieun frowns. “Go out already..?” Yongguk nods to her.

 

Outside of the mall…. Both of them walk on the street. “That’s all..?” Jieun asks to Yongguk. Yongguk shakes his head. “Nope..” He smirks and walks to a nearby restaurant. “Are we going to eat again..? I’m full..” Jieun pouts to him. “No.. Come here…” Yongguk then talks to one of the restaurant promoter.

 

The promoter then gives some flyers to Yongguk. Yongguk turns to Jieun and gives some to her. “Are we..” Jieun didn’t finish her words when Yongguk was already nodding to him. Yongguk then walks to some passerby. “Come here once you’re free!!” He gives the flyers to the passerby.

 

Jieun laughs at him. “So this is his crazy things..?” She then walks to some passerby too. “Annyeonghaseyo! Do come here and enjoy the great delicious food that will never disappoint you!” Jieun gives the flyers out and smile to everyone. Yongguk looks at her and smile too. {Aren’t Yongguk supposed to be a little gangster type..?} Jieun thought to herself and smile.

 

After a few minute…..

“I’m done!” Jieun jumps infront of Yongguk and shows him her empty hand. “Last one..” Yongguk said holding one last flyer. “Let’s keep that one to ourself! Who knows we’re going to eat here too one day..?” Jieun said making Yongguk nods to her. “Guys than..” The promoter walks to them about to say something.

 

“Byee byee..” Yongguk waves his hand to him and pulls Jieun away. Jieun smile to the promoter and walks away too. “Thank you..” The promoter said it to himself and smile to them.

 

Jieun looks at Yongguk and laughs. “What..?” He frowns to her. “Tch.. Hahaha.. Yongguk.. Aren’t you this type of person..” Jieun make a serious face and walks like a gangster then she acted like she was punching someone. Yongguk laughs at her. “Do you think I’m that type of person..?”

 

Jieun nodded to him. “At first.. But.. not anymore.. but still..” She acts like she was punching someone again making Yongguk laughs at her. “Hahaha.. You like it if I fight..?” Jieun stops and shakes her head. “No.. What I mean was.. Whatever you do.. You always look cool and charismatic even in fighting..” Yongguk blush and rubs his back head. “Erm.. So.. Where are we going to now..?” She asks him. “I don’t know..”

 

“Haa…?” Jieun looks at him, blur. Yongguk laughs at her. “Hahaha! Kidding! Follow me!” Yongguk leads her to the nearest convenient store. Then both of them walks in. “What are we going to do now..?” Jieun looks around. “Go and get two ice cream..” Yongguk said to her as he looks around. “Okay.. Jieun took two ice creams. She just picks it randomly and brings it to the counter. She then waits for Yongguk.

 

A lot of candies, lollipops and chocolates were pours down to the counter and there’s two small bottle of bubbles too. Jieun looks at Yongguk beside him. “What’s all that for..?” Yongguk grins to her and take out his money. “You’ll see..” Jieun make a guess. “Are we going to some kindergarten or what..?” Yongguk laughs and shakes his head.

 

Both of them walks out of the shop and eat their ice creams. “What are we going to do now..?” Jieun asks him. “Just finish your ice cream first. Jieun then nodded too him. After they’re done with their ice cream… “Here.. take some..” Yongguk gives her some of the candies, lollipops and chocolates to Jieun. Jieun fills her pockets and bags with all of those sweet things.

 

“Now just do whatever I do..” Yongguk said to Jieun as he slowly walks to some passerby. He gives the lollipops, candies and chocolates to everyone. Jieun grins to him and do that same. “Annyeong~ Here.. Take this..” She kneels and gives a lollipop to this one kid who is walking with his mother.

 

“Have some~” Yongguk walks to an old lady and give chocolates to her. “Thank you young man..”

 

“Ahjussi! Here~” Jieun give to a man who looks like he’s in a rush. “Huh..?” He looks at her then looks back to his watch. “Chill and have a break with this..” Jieun smile to him and give a bar of chocolate. The man took it and thanks to her.

 

“Hai kids!! Everyone wants candies!?” Yongguk kneel down to five kids with their mom. “For free..?” One of the kids asks him. Yongguk smiles and nods to that little girl. “I want!!” All of them said excited and hold their hand out.

 

Jieun looks at him and smile. She turns and takes a lollipop out. “Have some!” She just gives it randomly but she then freeze. “What are you doing..?” Haemi stares at her. Jieun turns away. “Have some!” She smile and give it to someone else. “Yaa! What are you doing..? I’m talking to you..” Haemi hold her shoulder.

 

“Go away!” Jieun glares at her. “You the one who approach me first!” Haemi pulls her hand away. “It’s just a coincidence.. I will never.. tch..” Jieun breaths in and out then walk away. “Don’t act arrogant .. I know you have your new friends.. but I can snatch them away anytime I want…” Haemi smirks to her. Jieun glares to her.

 

“Whatever your drama going to be next time.. I won’t let you take my friends anymore.. They’re not even going to come to you.. They won’t even look at you!” Jieun said raising her voice. “Jieun’ahh~” Yongguk wave his hand to her. Jieun leave Haemi and went to Yongguk. Haemi clinches her fist tight. “We’ll see..”

 

Yongguk frowns as he saw Jieun serious face. “What happen..? Did someone get mad at you..?” He asks her. Jieun shakes her head looking down. “Are you tired..?” Jieun shakes her head. Yongguk pulls her face and make her look at him.

 

“Tell me what happen..?” Suddenly Jieun starts crying. “Yaa.. Uljima.. Wae..?” Everyone looks at them. Yongguk pulls her to the side of the street. “Promise you won’t leave me.. Promise you will forever be my friend..” Jieun sobs as she talks to him.

 

“Arra.. I promise.. Now stop crying.. Here…” He gives a chocolate and sit next to her. She took it and wipes her tears. “Yaa.. Do you think.. I’m a kid.. Giving me chocolate just to make me stop crying..” Yongguk then suddenly laughs at her. “But you still took it right..?”

 

“Tch..” Jieun smile and looks away. “Stay here.. I’m going to finish everything..” Yongguk get up and continue giving out the candies. Jieun eat the chocolate and look at him. She gets up and walks to him. “I’ll help along!”

 

…………………..

 

“Woah~ I’m full.. I’ll pay for dinner~” Jieun gets up and went to the counter. Yongguk follow her. Then they went out of the restaurant. “What now..?” Jieun asks him. “You see that old building..” Yongguk points to this one old building.

 

“That one.. People said it’s haunted..” Jieun said it then she frowns to Yongguk. “Ohh no no no.. We’re not going over there..” She shakes her head. Yongguk laughs to her. “Yes we are.. It’s not haunted.. trust me..” Yongguk pulls her.

“Are.. Are you.. sure..?” Jieun looks at that old building even if it’s far away but she got goose bumps already.

 

……….

 

“Yongguk I’m scared… Do we have to go to the rooftop..?” She holds Yongguk hand tight. “Dae.. There’s no such thing as ghost..” Yongguk lead her up to the stairs since the lift can’t be use anymore. The building are not that tall, just a three stories. Jieun looks around.

“I think we should go home… I’m scared…” Jieun come closer to Yongguk. “We’re almost there..” Yongguk hold her hand tight as they climb the stairs. Jieun looks around. She looks back down the stairs and saw a little shadow. “Uhh.. Yongguk..”

That shadow quickly runs up. “Yongguk!!” Jieun hugs his hand in fear when suddenly she heard a laugh. “It’s just a cat… See.. The mom thought we want to harm the little one..”

 

Jieun slowly peek and saw that they are on the rooftop already. She saw the cat and some kittens too. “Annyeong.. I won’t harm your kitty..” Jieun wave her hand to the cat making Yongguk laughs at her. “Anyway.. What are we doing here..” Jieun asks him.

 

“Come here..” Yongguk went to the edge of the rooftop and take out two little bottle. “Huh..?” Jieun looks at him. “Let’s make bubble rain!” Yongguk grins to her. He gives one of the bubble bottles to her.

“Tch.. Just because of that..?” Yongguk nods to her then he starts blowing. Jieun do the same. The bubbles went down to the passerby downstairs. “Woah! Omma! It’s bubbles!” Both of them hear some kids down there.

“Well.. This is fun..” Jieun said smiling. “And not scary at all..” Yongguk teases her. “Yea.. fine..”

 

…………………

 

“Okay.. Finally.. Time to go home..” Both of them went down the stairs. “Did you have fun Princess..?” Yongguk asks her. “Yes.. I did.. All thanks to you..” Jieun join in the jokes when suddenly both of them hear a sound. They turn and look up the stairs. “See.. This.. place is.. still scary..” Jieun walks closer to Yongguk.

“Let’s just go down now..” Yongguk said continue going down. Jieun follows him. Then they heard some foot steps behind them. “Okay.. I think we should run like now!!” Yongguk said and runs down. “Uh!! Don’t leave me!!” Jieun chase him.

“Stop!” They heard a voice and look behind. They saw six pairs of shining eyes. “Wargh!!” Yongguk somehow fell and so does Jieun. They stumble few stairs and fall to the ground.

“Aww.. akk..” Jieun sit and hold her back and quickly take a look at Yongguk beside her. “Kenchanna..?” Yongguk sits and hold his back too. “It’s hurt.. My knee too..”

“Nado.. but.. did you see what I see just now..?” Jieun asks him. Yongguk nods making Jieun come closer to him. Both of them look up the stairs. And again, they hear some footsteps. “Yongguk…. Can you get up..?” Jieun asks, scared. “Not sure..”

The footsteps got closer. Jieun close her eyes while Yongguk just look at the stairs and appear some shadows. “Why did you run..?”

“Wargh!!!!” Jieun hugs Yongguk hand tight listening to the voice. “Jieun’ah..” Yongguk said to her but she won’t even look at it. “Jieun.. It’s me..” She slowly peeks at that talking thing.

 

“Shishimato!!!!!” 

 

 

 

I got new subscriber again! Ohhoo! Ouyeah! Ahha! *dance* XD
Lot's of love to my new and also loyal readers! 

Gukkie - ohh.. bear hug..? I'm imagining you as a bear! OMG!! SO CUTE!! *hug you tight* Yeah! last time it's a double update~ Afufufu~

prettysunhwa - No one want to miss that Drama Queen Haemi~ XD Omo~ It feels like 3 years..? I can feel how excited you are for the next chapter too.. I'm so sorry if I'm late updating.. kinda busy~ Forgive me! X3

baby_eunkyura - I think Suho is the most jelous one right now! And Haemi too since Suho want to make Jieun become back as their friend.. 

 

L.Joe! Don't you miss your old bestfriend! Please! Open your eyes and see that the mean one is Haemi!!

Haemi is so mean okay! I really want to make Suho see the real her! Gergh!

And yeah.. I want to slap myself.. When will Junhong and the others meet!! Uhh!!

And.. dru dru~ *drumroll*

Shishimato is back!!!!!!!!!!!! What's going to happen when Shishimato is back..? How did he get to come to Earth..? Seem like the others came along too.. Afufufu.. 

Tune in to the next chapter~ 

-Be_Happy-

 

P/s: It's a really long chapter right..? XD