New Student

Scarlet Smile

“Good morning guys!!!” Jieun runs to them. “Morning!” They greet her back. “OMG! Your face!” She looks at Kyung lips. “Are you guys okay!?” She turns to the others. “My hand hurts.. But I’m fine..” Taeil shows his thumb to Jieun. “Are you okay..?” P.O asks her. “I’m fine.. Didn’t get hurt at all..”

 

“Of course.. Yongguk protect you really well last night..” Hyun Seung suddenly appears. Jieun grins to him. “True..” Everyone look to each other and back to her. “Ohhoo~ Did love just bloom last night~?” Jaehyo asks her. “What!? No.. Hahaha..”

 

Not far from them…. “She looks happy..” Myungsoo said and walk away. “Guys.. We need to get her back..” L.Joe look at Suho and Myungsoo turn back to him. Haemi was speechless. “What.. What do you mean..?” Haemi ask him. “She’s not safe with them.. Did you see that.. There’s scar everywhere.. I’m worried about her..” Haemi look to Myungsoo and L.Joe hoping that they say something to Suho but they stay silent.

 

“I’ll bring first aid kid next time..” Jieun said with a smile while Kyung was messing her hair as they walk passed by Suho and the others. Suho stares at her. {She didn’t look here.. at all..} “Aren’t you scared for the next time..?” P.O asks her. “Of course but..” She looks at P.O and smile. “I’ll be by my friend side..”

 

……………….

 

“Shishimato.. When will you come back..” Jieun lean to her seat and whispering to herself. “I got a lot of interesting friends now.. but I still miss you..” She pouts to herself. Their teacher walks in and everyone greet her. “We got.. We got new student today class..” Somehow the teacher looks a little nervous while the others were anticipating the new kid.

 

Jieun frowns and look to the empty seat next to her. {New student..? That person going to sit here!} The new kid walks in and Jieun lift her head to see. “Ohh! Yongguk!!!” She stands up and looks at him. “Yo!” He makes a peace sign to her. “So yeah.. I’ll be sitting next to her..” Yongguk said to the teacher and walks straight to Jieun making the other student stares at him.

 

“That was rude of him.. Aren’t he’s going to introduce himself..?”

“Jieun know him..?”

“They know each other..?”

“Looking at his style.. The gangster type..”

“How did he get in our class..?”

“He should be with those monster..”

 

Everyone starts whispering to each other. Jieun grins to him and starts talking. Both of them ignore everyone. Suho look at them. Haemi look at Suho and then to Jieun. “What happen..?” Jieun asks Yongguk. Yongguk lean to the chair and look at her. “What happen..?” He ask her back. Jieun hit him. “Yaa! I ask you first! Why are you here..?” Yongguk crosses his hand and think. “Hmm… I wonder why..” Jieun stares at him. Yongguk laughs at her. “Maybe.. Cause I got a lot of friend here..?” Jieun make an O shape mouth and nods to him.

 

“Hahaha.. What friend..? Only Jieun know you..” Some kids whisper and laughs to each other. “But where’s the others..?” Yongguk asks her looking around in the class. His eyes met with Haemi. She smile to Yongguk but he ignore her. “They’re not in the same class with me.. They’re in the last class at the end of this block..”

 

“What the.. Did you hear that..?”

“Does this mean.. Those monster..?”

“His friend too..?”

“Let’s not mess with this guy..”

 

“Did you hear that..” Myungsoo look at Suho. “Yeah.. We really need to take Jieun back..” Suho leans and stares at Jieun. Haemi clench her fist tight looking to Jieun.

 

………..

 

Recess…

“Do you have to run..?” Yongguk said smiling. She ignores him and dash off. “Guys!!!!” She stops at the door and puff. “What happen..?” Ukwon looks at her same with the others. “What’s up..” Yongguk appear at the door next to Jieun. “Yongguk..?” they frown and look at each other. Jieun hit him. “What..?” He look back at her. “You should have let me said surprise first..” Jieun pouts to him.

 

“Hahaha! Do you have to..? No wonder you’re so excited and run here..” Yongguk put his hand in his pocket. “Stop your lovey dovey scene and tell us why you’re here..” Taeil said to Yongguk making him blush a little. He glares at him. “Do you want to die!?”

 

Jieun laughs at them. “Yeah Taeil.. Can’t he transfer here..?” She crosses her arms and looks at Taeil. “Transfer here..? Woaahhh~” Doo Joon smirk and look at Yongguk. “Chasing your love..?” Doo Joon said nothing but Yongguk can clearly read his mouth. “Doo Joon.. I forget that you owe me something..” Yongguk smile and clench his fist.

 

“Byee..” Doo Joon went out of the class using the back door. “You owe me something! Don’t forget!” Yongguk said to him. “Why so serious!!?” Doo Joon looks at him. Jun Hyung and Hyun Seung join him.

 

“Can we go now.. I’m hungry..” Jieun said to Yongguk. “Are you guys coming..?” Yongguk said to the others. “Yess!!” P.O runs out and spin the stop and stand next to Yongguk. So they went to canteen.

 

……….

 

“Ohh! Don’t forget about your promise!!” Jieun spins and points to Yongguk. “What promise..?” Zico asks her. He then looks to Yongguk and smirks. Yongguk hit him and look back too Jieun. “Aww, aww.. Jezz.. Can’t even tease this dude..” Zico rubs his shoulder. Jieun laughs at them. “Yongguk promise me to hang out with me and do something fun..”

 

“Ohhoo~ So you guys are dating now..?” Kyung said and smirks to Yongguk. Yongguk glares at him. “No~ Hang out.. H.a.n.g.. O.u.t…” Jieun spells it and walk backwards facing them. Yongguk stares at her. “You’re going to make a hole on her face if you stares her like that..” B-Bomb whispers to Yongguk. “This brat!”

 

“She’s getting closer to them now..” L.Joe said as he pushes his spectacle up. “I don’t think she want to leave them and stop being friends with them..” Haemi said to Suho next to her. “I’m still going to try..” Suho reply her back in a serious tone. “Ohh…. Okay…..” Haemi looks back to Jieun, staring at her. "Stop it Suho!" Myungsoo glares at Suho. 

 

"You miss her right! Dude!! Remember what she did to Haemi..?" Myungsoo said again as he have a glaring fight with Suho. "Yes! I miss her!! Don't you miss her! Huh..?" Suho then turns to L.Joe too. Myungsoo look at L.Joe too. L.Joe looks away. "Guys.. stop it.." Haemi said it. "Huh.. Fine.." Suho walks away. "Great.." Myungsoo said and walks away. Haemi clench her fist tight then she look at L.Joe. "I'm hungry.. Aren't you..?" He said a little cold. Haemi nods to him in silent.

 

………………………..

 

“When will we come to Earth again…?” Shishimato went to Tatsmato. "Shishi! You need to stop this.. If you really want to go then why don't you talk to our President!!" Tatsmato explode in madness. Totomato laughs at him. "What are you laughing at..?" Tatsmato glares at him. "I want to go to Earth too.. And be friend with that amazing earthling who turn Shishimato like this.." Totomato said to him.

 

"Not you too!? Ohh god!!" Tatsmato facepalm himself. "I want to go too.." Dadamato suddenly make a sound. Everyone turn to him. "You too..?" Jokomato ask him and he nodded. "Arh.. I don't know anymore.." Tatsmato walks away. 

 

"You guys are making him stress.." Kekemato finally talk.

 

......................................

 

"So what crazy thing are we going to do today..?" Jieun asks Yongguk. She then looks around. "Where's your bike..?" Yongguk scratch his back head. "If you want to do that crazy thing you got to walk.. It's going to be more fun.." He grins to her. "Really..? So what are we waiting for..?" Jieun smile to him. "Let's go~" Yongguk grins to her.

 

 

 

 

Yongguk transer to her school!!

Ohhoo.. Someone is jealous with Jieun new friends~ Myungsoo.. Why you so mean..? You don't even miss her..?

Ohh.. Tatsmato is not the mean one.. They must have permission to went to Earth.. but he seem like he hate earthling.. Hmm.. Tatsmato........

Yongguk and Jieun.. What fun crazy thing that they're going to do..?

Tune in to the next chapter~ Afufufu~

-Be_Happy-