Lunch Time part 2

Hey, can you keep a secret?

(l.joe's pov)

I've been watching Rachel for a while and then I saw Sohyun going towards Hwayoung and pushed her. She landed on Rachel and her lunch launched up into the air and landed on hyuna. She had a very shocked look on her face when she was touching her green hair with milk all over it. Then she screamed as loud as she could, I chuckled and turned back to the wall and laughed as hard as I could.

(Sohyun's pov)

I walked out of the bathroom then i saw Rachel and Hwayoung together.

"Perfect." I walked behind Hwayoung and pushed her. I saw rachel's lunch fly in the air and landed on......Hyuna......Oh no..... Unnie's gonna kill me.

(L.joe's pov)

When I was done laughing,  turned to see rachel, my jaw dropped, Hyuna just pushed her down. I had to do something other than sit and watch. I went through the crowd over to the "hyuna and rachel" incident.

"Don't you dare touch her!!!" I shouted

"What is it?" She turned and her eyes widen.

"Oh L.joe oppa, it's horrible. Rachel dumped her lunch all over me." She fake sobbed. Did she just call me oppa? Uh, isn't she older than me! I ignored her and helped rachel up.

"Just back up from my girl, okay?" I putted my arm around her shoulder.

"Whaa?" Rachel said.

"Just play with it" I whispered into her ear. She scoffed and looked at me.

"You? With her? You must be joking." Hyuna laughed

"Yup, i'm with her." I smiled

"Give me proof that she's 'yours'"

"You want proof, here..." i leaned in and kissed rachel. Her eyes widened

(Rachel's pov)

First, this guy claims that i'm his; now he kisses me!?! What kind of guy does he think he is? GIVE ME BACK ME FIRST KISS, KIM BYUNGHUN!!!

(L.joe's pov)

"That enough proof for you?"

"I'm still not proven, I'm keeping my eyes on you two. My advice for you is break up with her, she's not worth it."

"And my advice to you is dye your hair a color that doesn't make you look like an alien from a different planet."

"Well, whatever!" She flipped her hair and ran to the girl's bathroom, the crowd left as well.

"She's gonna be there for a while." I faced Rachel and she was still frozen, funny girl.

"Yah! Earth to Park Rachel" I waved my hands in front of her, still nothing. Huh, and I thought only Ricky could stay frozen for that long.

"Yah, say something or I'm going to kiss you again." She immediately went back. 

"What were you thinking!?" I scoffed. Wow, she could at least thank me.

"Thank you L.joe, from saving me from evil Hyuna! Hey, no problem Rachel... Wait where she go?" I looked around for her. She left without me even knowing.

(Rachel's pov)

"What did he want from me?" I mumbled to myself. Then someone tapped my shoulder.

"Is it okay if I sit here?" The guy from class asked.

"Sure." He sat next to sora

(Sora's pov)

Since Rachel's still eating lunch, I decided that I'm gonna catch up on my reading, I took out my book and began to read.

"I love that series!" I jumped and faced the boy

"Oh, mianhae."

"I'm okay."

"your not gonna believe who it was, it was-"

"Yah! don't spoil it!" I pushed his arm.

"Okay~ Suit yourself. It's gonna be a total suprise ;D" I laughed.

"I'm Hwayoung."

"Changjo."

"It's nice to meet you."

"You too."

(Rachel's pov)

I was eating my lunch peacefully until someone banged there palms against our table

"Can I talk to Rachel?" I looked up and saw L.joe. Not this guy again -.- I had enough of him today.

"Um, sure L.joe." the boy said

"Alone."

"Uh sur-" He pulled me out of the table and he was dragging me outside of the cafeteria.

"Yah! Let me go!" I tried to break free but he was to strong. "KIM BYUNGHUN, for the last time let go of my hand!!!"

 It was too late, we were  already out of the cafeteria.

(Sora's pov)

"What's with them?" I turned and asked. Changjo just shrugged .

"I don't know. I think it's best to not know." I nodded and we continued to talk with each other. He's pretty nice to be honest.