Sooyoung

Hey, can you keep a secret?

(Sooyoung's pov)

My name is Sooyoung. All my life I've been known as a devil, demon, trouble maker, you do the rest. But they don't know the REAL me. I was born into a poor family. My parents had barely any money to afford a house, so we lived in a tiny apartment. My umma loved me very much. Oppose from my umma my appa hated me. He would abuse me everyday wishing I wasn't born and saying it was all my fault. I was never liked in school being picked everyday at school. Then I stepped up for myself, I got a tough image. The ones that bullied me got on their knees, everyone, the teachers, even the principal got afraid of me. They didn't even bothered to talk to me. The only two friends I had were Hyoyeon and Sunny. The only place I felt safe was in my umma's  arms. That night we ran away from my appa. We had nothing but we got eachother. Then my umma remarried.

"Wow umma I wonder our room will look like." The 12 year old me said.

"Sooyoung-ah now that we're going to live in a big house we're going to have our own rooms."

"YAY!!!!" She laughed.

"You're also going to get a little step brother."

"Who?"

"Nope, I'm not going to tell you."

"No! Atleast tell me his name." I did aegyo (sooyoung's aegyo is actually very funny)

"Oh no, not the face." She tried to look back then sighed.

"his name is Jonghyun." Jonghyun, huh? Then the car stopped. The driver got out of the car and I saw the house:

"Wow, thanks for driving us here."

"It's an honor to drive the new members of the Choi family, I'm Mr.Im at your service."

"Sooyoung!~" My umma shouted

"Oh, coming! It's nice to meet you." We went to the doorstep and the door opened.

"Ah, Master Choi was expecting you." The butler said then led us in. I was amazed:

Then I saw a man all dressed up. Then umma went to him.

"Hi Dasom."

"Hello Myungsoo." Then he pulled in umma for a kiss then went to me. He went down to my height.

"Hi I'm Myungsoo, I'd like to be your new appa." He smiled and I smiled back. He's so sweet and gentle, like umma.

"Oh and this is my son, Jonghyun." A 10 year old boy popped behind him.

"Hello Sooyoung-ssi." He said. Gosh, he's so cute, with his cubby cheeks.

"Jonghyun, now that you guys are siblings now, you should call her noona." Myungsoo, I mean, appa said.

"Follow me." He took my hand and went upstairs.

"Here's your room, our maids will bring your bags up before dinner." he began to walk away.

"Thanks Jonghyun-ah." He flinched and turned back.

"Don't be so formal, just call me Changjo." Then he went downstairs.

"Changjo?...He's the silent kingka?" I shook my head and opened the door, my jaw dropped.

"Wow..." My room was amazing, it had flowers all lined up as a heart, pink ballons everywhere, and a sign that says, 'Welcome, Sooyoung!' I walked to my bed and saw a teddy bear. I pressed his tummy and he said,

"I love you Sooyoung!"

The next day it was already leaked that I was Changjo's step sister. How do people know this stuff? Then my friends, Hyoyeon and Sunny went to me.

"How could you do this to us?!? I thought we were friends!" Hyoyeon dramaticly sobbed. Is she auditioning for a school play or something?

"What did I do?"

"Not telling us your the step sister of the silent kingka!" Sunny pouted. I putted my hand on my forehead.

"Oh Sunny...your aegyo is just too much sometimes..."

"Yah! Don't speak to your unnie that way!" Hyoyeon and me laugh. Afterschool Mr.Im picked me up.

"How was school, miss choi?"

"It was fine."

"You know I have a daughter that goes to the same school as you, infact almost same age!"

"Really? Can I meet her?"

"Sure I'll make sure to tell her that you want to see her." When I walked to the door step I bumped into a person. Daniel.

"Oh, mianhae" He said

"Oh, it was my fault I didn't see where I was looking." He looked up at me. Wow, he's very good looking.

"I'm Anh Daniel."

"I'm Sooyoung, Choi Sooyoung."

"Hey hyung I was wondering-" Changjo looked at me and Daniel.

"What just happened?" He asked

"Oh I just met your sister, Sooyoung." Daniel smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Ok? can I speak to you in private." He took me in and slamed the door in front of Daniel.

"What do you want? I was just saying hi to Daniel."

"Don't call him Daniel!" We were going up the stairs.

"Eh?"

"Just call him Niel." He took me inside his room and slammed the door.

"What is it?"

"I'm running away..."

"What? Why?"

"Because, I just don't fit in the rich life, it's better if I wasn't in it."

"Huh?"

"If we ever meet again don't tell mom and dad."

"I don't understand."

"I'm sorry." He did a high kick on my head and i fell.

After that Changjo went missing. Werid things began to happen, SM shuted down for some reason and I got to meet Mr.Im's daughter, Yoona. Then I became friends with all the her friends and became girls generation, we named our selfs after the cheerleading group, snsd.

When I saw Changjo at TOP high I agreed to never tell umma and appa that I found him, I got to date Daniel for a month, until he broke up with me.Though, I wish me and Changjo got to know each other better.