Double Date (Not really)

Hey, can you keep a secret?

(Rachel's pov)

The last bell rang. I slid on my bag and fixed my hair as I exited out of my last class.

"Yah, Park!" I turned and saw L.joe. "I need your help..." He stopped infront of me.

"With what?" I asked.

He sighed deeply. "I need you to go on a date with me." My eyes widened. Like the whole world stopped for a minute. A date? With him? Why?

"Why? What's in it for me anyway?"

"Now that the whole school knows I'm dating you, Hyuna backed off from me. Which was what I was trying to aim for. Now other fangirls won't stop bothering me. That's why I want you to go on a date with me so I can have some space from them."

"Still, I don't see why I have to do this."

"Fine, if you go on a date with me, you can blackmail, manipulate, and make fun of me in ANY way you want and I won't get offended."

"ANY way?" He nodded. Hm, I do like doing that to him. C:<

"I'll go." He slightly smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Where you wanna go babe?" He seductively said. I pushed him away and he laughed.

"Hmmm.... Blockbuster?" I suggested

"U-kwon's gonna tease me if we go there." He shrugged.

"Where else are we suppose to go?" I glared at him.

"I know this restaurant that just opened, and it's quite fancy but the prices are cheap. Wanna go there?" Sounds pretty interesting. Better have good food though.

"Sounds nice."

"We're going tonight." I nodded. "Mind if I walk you home?" He smirked

"L.joe, we live under the same roof. Don't get any ideas -.-" I held my hand infront of his face and walked away.

"Hey, wait up!~" He shouted and kept up with me.

(Sora's pov)

Changjo and me walked out of the class holding hands. I laid my head on his shoulder. I think I've met the person that will always be with me, even if the whole world's in chaos. "Oppa~" I said and lifted my head up. 

"Ne Hwayoung?" 

"When do you think it would be nice to go to for our first date?" He looked pretty shocked when I said that. 

"Tonight maybe? If it doesn't bother you." I shook my head.

"It doesn't bother me at all, I'm free tonight. Where you wanna go?" I asked.

"I heard L.joe talking about this new restaurant that opened. You wanna go there? It's quite classy tho..." I nodded my head. "Okay, I'll text you the address. I'll see you there." He winked and walked away. I smiled and walked to my apartment. 

(Sohyun's pov)

"Sohyun-ah, do you think this is abit um overwhelming for your style." Hyuna asked. "Not sure if you will suit this." I shook my head.

"It's perfect actually." I said while Jiyoon applied black hair dye on my hair. Hyuna shrugged and left my room.

"It's nice to know that you're going back to black hair, pink hair does suit you but I think black makes you look more mature." Jiyoon said and finished applying the last of the hair dye. "Done." I looked at the mirror with my hair full of foil. The black dye was only applied on the top of my head. My pink hair was only going to show at the tips. Jiyoon pulled out a hairdryer and blow dried my hair. We at our hangout right now and I'm getting pretty bored of just siting down. It's about 6:30 pm right now. I my phone and looked over some posts on facebook. While I was looking through my news feed a post caught my eye.

Choi Changjo —Feeling excited :D 10 minutes ago:

Can't wait to take out my girlfriend to the new restaurant near Namsan tower (Y) I love her so much 

I'm already getting ready, how do I look?

15 people like this · 8 comments

Woo Jiho: They grow up so fast *sniff sniff*

Ahn Jaehyo: Who's the girl Changjo? :)

Choi Changjo: Wtf Jiho? Jaehyo, I won't tell for now ;)

Ahn Jaehyo: Aww... T.T

Kwon Hwayoung: Changjo oppa~ Give back my other pair of glasses please... They were my best glasses >~<

Choi Changjo: But I love wearing them Hwayoung-ah *pout* 

Park Kyung: How dare you talk to your father that way Choi Changjo! >:c Go to your room!

Choi Changjo: O.o Kyung, you can stop being my mom now...

I know about that restaurant. It's not that far from our hangout. Jiyoon turned off the hair dryer and slowly took out the foil one by one. After she done so, she handed me the hand mirror. I studied my hair.

"You look great Sohyun-ah ^.^" Jiyoon said and called over the other members. The girls looked amazed at me. To be honest, I like it myself too.

"All that's missing is your dress :)" Hyuna said and handed me the dress I wanted to wear:

The members waited in the living room until I was done changing. I glanced at myself in the mirror, I looked completely changed but I loved it. I opened my door and walked downstairs. The girls jaws dropped looking at me. "Unnies, close your mouths. You're gonna get flies anytime soon." I said and laughed.

"You look so different." Gayoon said still amazed.

"Our little maknae grew up~" Jihyun fake sobbed and pinched my cheeks.

"Unnie stop it." I smiled. "Can any of you drop me near the restaurant that's close to Namsan tower?" They looked at each other. Then Jiyoon raised her hand.

"I'll do it, make sure you have everything." Jiyoon grabbed her keys and went outside to start the car. I picked up my purse and went inside Jiyoon's car and we were on our way.

It took us like about 15 minutes to reach my destination. I opened my door and stepped out of the car. I waved goodbye to Jiyoon and smiled. A smirk  crept on my face when I saw Hwayoung entering the restaurant.

(Sora's pov)

I stood infront of the restuarant, the place where Changjo texted me. I looked back at the text he sent me a few minutes ago:

From: Prince Charming

To: Me

I'm already here :) Just say you're here for me

I sighed. He was right, this place is sorta classy. I looked down at the outfit I was wearing:

My step mom forced me to wear this when she found out about our date. I really just wanted to wear something simple but no, she just had to lecture me about having to experiment different styles for once and having to look nice for my boyfriend. I just wanna go home and change into something else and take off these high heels cuz they're killing my feet >.<

I entered the restaurant and waited in line. There were alot of people eating here. I scanned the place looking for Changjo. When I found him, our eyes locked. He smiled at me, I went over to the table and sat across from him.

"What's with the dress?" He asked playfully. I scoffed.

"My umma forced me to wear it. She wore it to her first date with my dad." I felt my cheeks heat up.

"You look cute in it." My cheeks heated up more and he smiled. I have a feeling this date will go well :)

(Rachel's pov)

Me and L.joe were at our table waiting for our food to come. Everything was silent, not a word was said. "So..." I started.

"So..." He said back. The waiter finally came back to our table with our food. Alot of people were staring at us, mostly at me. "Uh, are you a girl or am I just too of a clean freak because I don't remember girls eating like animals." I glared at him.

"I'm sorry, are girls suppose to eat the same way or something?"

"Nevermind..." He said and started eating. "Oh yeah, let me take a picture of you." He pulled out his phone and went next to me. He quickly took the pic and sat down back into his seat.

"Why do you need to take a picture for?"

"So I can post it and tell everyone we're "officially" going on our first date." He said and showed me the post.

Kim Byunghun 1 minute ago

Here's my girlfriend Park Rachel on our first date <3

Don't we look cute as a couple? ;)

I looked at the pic he posted. "Yah, you can't post that pic of me!" I shouted and wiped my face with a napkin. I heard his phone beep.

"I already have comments and likes this fast?" He said and scrolled down to read them. I bent over to see some of the comments.

Lee Minhyuk:First Changjo, then you! Who else do I not know about?! D:

Kim Yukwon: Young man, you are to young too date! She's very pretty tho ^.^ (y)

Ahn Jaehyo: Ikr Yukwon, but what's on her face Byunghun? :/

Kim Byunghun: Spaghetti :333

(Sora's pov)

"Wait, so you guys were the ones who switched the dye on Hyuna's hair?" I said and bursted out of laughter. He nodded and chuckled and putted both of his arms in the air.

"Hey, it was all Niel's idea. Not mine. I just make sure he doesn't get in too much trouble." Then he got serious and went up to my face. "But I choosed the color." We both laughed and clapped our hands. "After you're done with your food, let's go get a lock."

"Why do we need one?" I asked

"It's a love lock. We write or grave on the lock and lock it on the bridge. After that, we throw the key into sea so no one can unlock it. It represents that no one or thing can get into our love for each other." I smiled and finished the food on my plate.

After an argument after who's going to pay, I tried to get him to split it but he wanted to pay it for me. I feel bad actually for letting the guy pay for it but he won the argument.

We exited the restaurant and it gotten pretty dark and chilly. I rubbed my arms with my hands to keep warm then I saw someone lay their jacket on my shoulders. I looked up and  Changjo and smiled as we went in to buy a lock. I looked at how many locks we could buy. "Which one do want?" Changjo asked and pointed to some locks. I scanned and saw the one that I wanted. It was in a heart shape. He picked it up and set it in front of the cashier ajumma.

"You guys look so cute as a couple." She smiled and we both blushed. I looked down and he scratched the back of his head. "This'll be 3,000 won please." She said and pushed some buttons on the cashier. Before I pulled my purse out Changjo already paid for it.

"Oppa, let pay something too. I feel bad because you paid everything."

"Look, it's okay. I have money too." Wasn't our bill like 250,000 won, which was why I wanted to spilt it. Is he very wealthy? The cashier handed us our lock, key, and some markers. I picked up a marker and drawed a heart with Changjo's and my name. He picked up another marker and wrote something. I looked over and read it.

Choi Changjo

          +

Kwon Hwayoung

I smiled but it quickly disappeared when I heard these two girls conversation.

"The guy with the red stripe through his hair looks so cute." She whispered to her friend and pointed at Changjo.

"But doesn't he have a girlfriend? The girl over there."

"Doesn't matter, I look better than her. A nerd like her can't get a boy like that." They both laughed and I looked down. Changjo heard everything and looked at the girls straight in the eye.

"That "nerd" you speak of, is my precious angel. She may look like a nerd to you but in my eyes, she's my princess. Why don't you eat your makeup so you can look pretty on the inside too, cause you need it." He grabbed my walked out of the store with the girls dumbfounded. "Don't listen to them, okay?" I nodded. He kissed my forehead sweetly. "Let's put our lock over there." Changjo pointed to an empty spot where they were no locks. We both locked our lock and throwed our key into the ocean.

"Oppa, do you want ice cream?" He nodded and pulled out his wallet. "I can pay for it this time." I assured him and gave the money back. I walked to the ice cream stand and waited in line. There was a couple standing in front of me, they looked so cute bickering with each other. I looked closely and saw it was Rachel and L.joe. "Unnie!~" Rachel turned and her face brighten.

"Sora~" She hugged me. "What are you doing here?"

"Me and Changjo went on our first date, we went to that new restaurant."

"How sweet, we went there too. But someone just had to get us kicked out." Rachel glared at L.joe.

How was I suppose to know that we weren't allowed to take pictures inside?" L.joe asked and Rachel sighed.

"Why were you two on a date?" I asked. They both blushed.

No it's not what you think!" They said at the same time, I chuckled. They ordered their ice cream and said goodbye. I ordered a vanilla, call it plain all you want, and a chocolate for Changjo. I carried both of the cones to the bench we were sitting at. I hummed a happy song that I knew while walking there. Then I stopped. My smile turned into a frown upon what I saw. My one and only love, Changjo kissing another girl. It was like my only nightmare that I wished would never come true. My heart felt like it was pierced into pieces. I stood stiff trying to hold back the tears from my eyes.

"Oppa..." Changjo and the girl turned their heads. The girl was Sohyun. She smirked as she crept towards me. She whispered into my ear.

Now you know how he really feels about you..." She walked away leaving me broken apart. I looked back at Changjo with my eyes filled with tears. He ran towards me.

"I can explain everything!" I held my hand in front of his face.

"Just stop..." I looked at him straight in the eye. "Don't ever pretend to care about me ever again. My feelings are not your toy." I ran away from him as fast as I could. Tears fell from my face and it just wouldn't stop. I sobbed and kept running until I was out of breath.


A/N: Hey guys, I'm so so so sorry making you wait a very long time for an update from me. Technically I've been planning to do this a long time ago but I didn't know how to put this in words. Please forgive me for making this happen to Hwayoung but Sohyun does need some spotlight. Anyway, please comment what you thought about this chapter

<3

-yummybunny123