First day

Hey, can you keep a secret?

(Rachel's pov)

I was walking down the aisle with a beautiful white dress. Everyone was there, must be my wedding day. I saw the person i'm suppose to marry but the sunlight was blocking his face.

" You look very beautiful, Rachel" The mysterous guy said. His voice was very soothing.

"Um thanks... i think" I replied. The wedding went on until it came to this

"Rachel, do you take him to be your husband" The priest said

"Yea- i mean i do" I looked down cuz it was so akward.

"Do you take Rachel to be your wife?" The priest continued

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Huh?"


My head shot up.

"That dream.... it felt so... real." i said as i got up from bed.

"You were in it too, umma" I touched a pic of me and my umma when i was young. My appa left us when i was still a baby, i don't really remember anything from him but I do remember he works around Seoul. My umma went recently missing, many believed that she was murdered but we haven't solved it yet. I took a quick shower and putted on my uniform. (Rachel: Hey... Why is this laptop all broken? Author: Rachel, please do you best to ignore what these pabos, L.joe and Ricky did. They broke it while fighting. Rachel: Oh...) 

"Wish me luck,umma!" i said and walked to school. This was my first time living alone, when they were looking for a place for me they all rejected. My grandmother offered but i declined i didn't want to bother her, her health is very low and she goes to the hospital often. Since I'm an only child, I rented an apartment and the orphanage signed me up for TOP high school about a week ago. I was bullied for no parents but they said that they will be transferring me so i could "start over" from all the things happening to me lately. Basically I don't need to transfer to be honest, I was perfectly okay going to my former school.

 I was about to reach the school gates until i saw a group of girls ganging up on this girl with pigtails and glasses.

"Ooo~ Look who we have here..." The girl said "It's Kwon Hwayoung, the nerd." The girl continued and her group laughed with her.

"Stop it. Just, just leave me alone" The girl with glasses tried to defend herself and attempted to walk away but the other girl slammed her palm against the gate which made a huge sound and made her cringe.

"Stop what? I'm only telling the truth" She said and laughed.

"There's a difference from telling the truth and just being plain mean you know." I blurted out. The group quickly faced and walked to me. I mentally slapped my self, why the heck did I say that? Gosh, so much for making a first impression.

"Another newbie here girls" She said and stopped in front of me with her arms crossed. She looks gorgeous though, even if we have uniforms here, she makes it look like a fashion trend.

"I bet you're just another soul dreamer to take over the school." She continued

"No, but i bet you're just snobby rich girls who think they're so rich they can tell people what to do." I smirked, then she grabbed my collar and held me against the wall. Her friends were shocked at her sudden action but decided to let her be.

"Listen up, cuz I'm not saying it twice, I run this school, and there's no way I'm letting one simple girl change it up for me, got it?" She put me down, then walked away. Her group followed her. I rolled my eyes and walked to Hwayoung.

"You okay?" She nodded and arranged her glasses and held her books closer to her. She still seem frighten. "What's your name again?"

 

"Hwayoung..." She whispered something but I couldn't hear. Her grip around her books tighten. 

"What?" She loosen her grip and relaxed a bit.

"It's Kwon Hwayoung... But call me Sora instead."

"Okay, I thought those girls would never shut up" She did a little giggle.

"What's your name?" She asked and smiled/

"Rachel, Park Rachel" She looked at me confused

"That's an English name though..."

"I know, my umma wanted my name to be 'original from the rest' "

"No not that, your name  really fits you perfectly"

"Oh thanks, I'm a little new here, can you tell me where's the office?"

"Sure it's down the hall, first door on your right"

 

"Thanks, see you soon" I started walking inside the school, then stopped "By the way who was those girls bullying you?"

"That was Hyuna and her group 4minute"

"Oh,okay" i walked away

Ok, down the hall first door on your right... there it is! I entered the office.


"Hello i'm new here"

"You must be Rachel I'm Mrs. Chan, your homeroom teacher, here's your schedule." She handed a paper to me.

RINNNGGGG

"Follow me." She said and walked to my class. We were silent and eventually we got there.

"Stay here and wait till i call your name"

"Okay"

"Good" she walked inside the classroom

"Good morning class, today we have a new student, she just moved here from Busan, make her feel welcome, okay?"

"Ne" moaned the class

"Please come in Miss Park" I sighed and entered the classroom


 

A/N: i do not have anything against 4minute. anyway yes! double update! there is more to come soon! I'm now thinking of making a Ricky fanfic now... eh I'll probably do that after i finish this one. 

BYE NOW! ^^