Airport

Hey, can you keep a secret?

(Rachel's pov) 

I was inside the cab and I'm almost to the airport. I was texting Hwayoung while we got through some traffic. (Purple = Rachel, Light Blue = Hwayoung) 

I'm really gonna miss u Sora ;-;

I'm gonna miss u 2 unnie TT.TT

It's not going 2 be the same without u in school anymore....

BTW why didnt u tell me that Changjo & u are dates 2 the dance?!

..uh...I um...

Thought so...

So what does ur dress look like? :) 

Here:

Wah~ It'll look so beautiful on u <3 I can tell it will :D 

But I'm not going 2 see it ;.; Anyway, tell me how it goes okay? :) And maybe some photos 2

Ok, I will :) Gtg, bye~ ^_^ 

Bye!~ :D

I slumped back against my seat. Why isn't L.joe answering my texts? None of Teen Top are! "Why aren't you answering your calls either?" I asked as if he was going to ask me. 

"Is everything alright miss?" The taxi driver said. 

"Yeah..." I said without looking at him. 

(L.joe's pov)

We were still inside the house. I heard my phone vibrating and in my back pocket. I was already handcuffed but I managed to get it out. 20 text messages and 15 missed calls o.o Dang Rachel... The phone vibrated again, I tried to answer it but someone snatched it away before I could. Him again. "Give it back!" I growled. 

"My daughter seems to text and call you a lot. Let me read some out loud..." He went through my messages and read through it. "Hi oppa, I'm almost at the airport. Yah! Why aren't you answering? Blonde idiot, I'm really going to miss you... You aren't answering your phone either! Oppa, pick up your phone! Byunghun, when I visit you again you will be dead." Ha, even her dad has her sass. I see where see got it from. The phone vibrated one more time. He went up to the mini fish aquarium and dropped down to the bottom. "My phone! ;.;" I shouted. "You have quite a big mouth there. You have the only right to remain silent..." He then yelled to the remaining police officers. "Take them inside the car. So I won't have to see their faces again." They carried me and the members to the police car. As they carried us out, news reporters were all over us. Photos and videos were taken. I ignored every question they tried to ask me. Then we finally reached the police car and placed half of us in one police car and the other half in the other car. I eyed Chunji and Changjo who were still knocked out and sitting next to me side by side. 

Chief Park, I don't even like calling him by his name, is in charge of the whole prison we're in. As you can see or at least infer. He isn't quite in favor of me. I hate him back too. I remember the first day when I was founded guilty and he confronted me in our cell. 

'My my, look like we have a new prisoner...' He walked pass our cell 'So young too... Where are your parents?' He said in a mocking tone and did a smuggled grin. 'I'll keep a close eye on you, I bet you heard all those nasty rumors about this place. Now let me just say most of them are true. This prison holds the most dangerous criminals around this city and no one up to this day has escaped. I think they would love to see a fresh youthful face here. To keep out of trouble with the officials here, you would have to listen to everything I say...' He stopped in front of me. 'Lee Byunghee and Gahyun's son, Lee Byunghun... I never expected to see you here.'

'How do you know my parents?' I asked scarred. 

'Isn't it obvious? Your parents and you are very well known. Such a shame a handsome young man like you could do such a crime like robbery and murder... You're pretty special, you're going to be such an interesting prisoner. I can tell by looking at you.' He held my face with his hand  and I pushed away his hand harshly. He grabbed my jumpsuit through the bars. 'Listen Lee, I run a tight ship here. I don't insist pulling tricks up your sleeve just yet. Get comfy my friend, because you're staying here to learn your lesson for quite a long time.' He let go and walked away. 

'Tch... Like I would listen to you, you old man.'  I sneered when I was sure he was complete gone. 

'Don't take him seriously, he's only trying to scare you...' A baby faced boy said to me. How could a boy like him get in here? 

'And just who are you?' I asked with annoyance. 'And how is this cell able to hold 6 guys?!' He laughed.

'Haha, you're so funny. I wonder that too but it just can hold all of us. Oh, I'm Yoo Chanhyun. That was the head chief you just talked to. You'll see him a lot.' I noticed four other guys. 'These are my friends that I made. They're around the same age as you.' I eyed them as Chanhyun introduced me to them. 'Guys, I would like you to meet... You never told me your name.'  Right before I answered a guy with thick lips answered. 

'Lee Byunghun.' Does he know my parents or something? He doesn't look as if he's from the wealthy class... 'Sorry, I listened to your conversation.' Knew it... 'I'm Ahn Daniel by the way.' They introduced me to the other members. It was quite awkward at first meeting but we made the most ultimate gang. We protected each other from other scary prisoners and stayed loyal to the group no matter the price. I'm lucky I met guys like them, they became my family. C.A.P as the dad, Chunji as the mom, me as the oldest son, Niel the middle child, and Ricky and Changjo as the baby newborns basically. I don't regret meeting any of them.

We arrived at the prison. Then they threw us back into our old cell. Eventually, all of them woke up soon. 

"What the heck happened?" Chunji said and rubbed his head.

"We got dragged back into this prison again..." I kicked the bars again. I heard another officer walk pass us. That overweight officer that would always watch us. 

"Welcome back..." He mocked us. I glared at him. "I see you haven't changed one bit Lee." 

"And I see you've gain more weight." He hit the metal bars with his small bat. 

"You never stop it with that attitude don't you?" He said and walked by us. I sighed. I really hate this place, believe me...

(Rachel's pov)

I gave up texting L.joe knowing that he's never going to pick up. My cab stopped in front of the airport. I held breath and my bags close to me as standing right in front of me is the airport. I rolled my bags inside and see everyone that was either waiting for their plane or waiting to meet their friends or family. I looked at the big clock and see it was almost time for my flight to take off. I hurried in line to talk my ticket. I took a deep breath in and out. I pulled my phone slightly out to see if anyone replied or called back. No one. I knew it... I just hope they will be fine with out me. The line moved faster, I was almost to the front. I was so bored. I looked around the airport, this was the airport I arrived at when I entered Seoul. 

I slowly walked out of the airport. I got my bags and looked around the place. I can't believe I'm finally here. I took a deep breath and walked out of the airport. This city looked beautiful. I called the cab the orphanage and my relatives paid to reach my old apartment. It looked pretty nice in the picture but it was pretty old. I laid my bags beside me and looked out from the window as the taxi driver started driving. Seoul was a beautiful city. I was looking forward to living here. To get away the recent things that happend. 'Park Rachel, you are going to make new friends and meet new people here okay?' I said to myself.

I'm really gonna miss this city. I really don't want to leave. As the line moved faster I reached to the front. The man asked to see my passport and ticket. I went down to pulled them out of my bags then I heard the tvs around the airport quickly changed to a news channel. The screen flashed 'Breaking news...' in red capital letters. The female news reporter stood outside our house. What the heck happened?

"We're on the scene standing next to this house who apparently held 6 men that were strictly all wanted since they escaped from Seoul Prison for at least more than 3 years and inpersonated being 6 regular boys going to highschool. Some of the neighbors say were holding a girl captive in their home but we were not able to locate her nor to find a picture of her." The camera moved to pictures of Teen Top. "These are the men, they went under fake names and dyed their hair to avoid being caught or noticed by the media." Then went back to the female reporter. "I'm here on an interview with the head cheif of Seoul Prison, Cheif Park." My eyes widened. Dad? You did this? "How were you able to find them?" She asked and moved the microphone to him. 

"Well I was actually brought to the house by the girl herself. Then I realized she was living with wanted men so I sent my crew of officers to get them. The girl was safely brought home to her family." The news reporter then looked to the camera. 

"Well there you have it, this is Kim Jiyoung of Seoul News signing out." I noticed in the corner the screen it said 'Recorded few minutes ago'. 

"Excuse me miss, your ticket and passport." The man said again and held out his hand. I looked into my bag pocket and saw my ticket and passport. I looked to him and the clock. 7:45.

I zipped up the pocket and ran out of line. I ran through every crowd and person in my way. I exited the airport and catched the taxi driver from driving away. He rolled down his window. 

"What is it? I already drove you here." He asked annoyed.

"Bring me back to my house." I stated and gripped my bags tightly.

"Look kid, if you want me to drive you back you have to pay. Your dad only paid me to drive you here."

"How much?" I asked unsure. I don't have much money. I hope it's not that expensive. 

"300,000 won." My jaw dropped.

"B-but I don't have that kind of money..."

"Then I guess I'm not driving you then." He rolled up his window and he sped off before Incould say anything else. I coughed at how much smoke he left. What am I going to do? It's 8:00 now, my plane left and I don't have anywhere to go. I looked around if there was anything I could do. Then I found a small white moped that was parked near the sidewalk. I ran to it and the owner ran to me and yelled. I quickly got on and started the engine. I strapped on the helmet.

"Yah! That's mine!!!" I already started driving away and I looked back and shouted back at him.

"I'm sorry!~ I'll return it, just let me borrow it first!!!" I turned my head back and steered the wheel. I almost hit that bus there. I gotta watch where I'm going... I drove faster and dodged every car and truck that came my way. I drove even quicker. I have to get to the house. They have to be okay. We spent too much memories, we can't say good bye like this. This is just too much. How come dad never told me? And he still didn't answer my question completely, why did he leave me and mom? How come I was so blind before? Teen Top and Sora were always there for me. They stood near me in the darkest moments. They are my real family. Not him. Me listening to this man that appeared out of nowhere telling me to go back to Busan? That's just not me. My true home is with Teen Top.

I ended back to the house and pulled out my helmet. I got out of the moped and ran to the house. The door was covered in police tape, but I don't care. I ripped them out and tried to open door. It was locked. I pushed with my shoulder. Still not a budge. I had enough and kicked down the door. I ran inside and looked everywhere. The house was empty.

I looked outside to the backyard. I walked and looked closer. I saw two shadows playing basketball. They looked like C.A.P and Chunji. I ran outside to the backyard, the shadows then disappeared. I saw two other shadows of L.joe and Changjo talking to each other while sitting on the kitchen table. I ran inside and they disappeared again. I saw another two shadows in the living room of Ricky and Niel fighting while playing video games. I walk towards to the shadows and disappeared like I knew it would. What am I doing? I'm hallucinating. My head started to hurt but it didn't stop. I looked around and I found something. I went down to pick it up.

It was L.joe's sword. What is it doing here? It had a bit of blood on it but other than that it was fine and sharp. I swung the sword a few times and pretended to stab someone. I'm pretty good, even though it was first try. I smiled at my reflection on the sword. I went out of the house and put on my helmet. I kept the sword near me. I felt like L.joe was near everytime I held it and swing it. I started the moped and drove off. I realized Seoul Prison isn't that far from here. A 30 minute drive, not that long. I sped up even more.

Gosh, now I have to save these idiots. I don't know if I'm strong enough to but I have to try. They're all I have left. I can't let them slip out of my hands like this. I stopped in front of the gate which read, 'Seoul Prison'. I pulled out the sword and kept it close to me.

 

I think it's time I visit dad at work... 

A/N: After the ending, I'm thinking of putting some bonus chapters. Like some chapters I wanted to include but didn't fit. Also, I'm planning to do a Q&A with all the characters. And I wanna hear questions from you. If there's not enough questions, I'm not doing it. You can ask anything and no limit to how many questions you can ask :) Ask away!~