Why?

Hey, can you keep a secret?

(l.joe's pov)

What should I do?!? The love of my life is about to get her memory erased! I have to do something.Right when Cap shooted rachel with the memory ray, (if you're asking where he got it, he stole it from a scientist) I grabbed his hand.

"Wait!" They stared at me.

"What is up with you l.joe." Cap whispered

"yeah, you'd never let anyone know our secret." Chunji whispered

"I'm thinking of a better punishment." We huddled up

"We kill her?" I elbowed niel.

"Owie..." he rubbed his arm. Cap sighed.

"So what are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking since we're kinda messy around the house and we don't know how to cook..."

"What are you talking about? I'm a good cook!" Ricky interuppted and Changjo smacked the back of his head.

"You burned the food yesterday!"

"Yeah, but still..."

"She could work work for us." I finished. I actually overheard Rachel looking for a job

"hm, that could work, i mean i'm kinda tired of doing the same thing over and over, but what if she tells everyone?" Cap asked.

"Well even if she tried, no one would believe her right?" They nodded and Cap walked to Rachel and took out a pocket knife. He cutted the ropes around her and she looked at him confused.

(Rachel's pov)

"you're going to work for us now" A scary looking guy said.

"why?"

"Or do you want your memory erased?" He said coldly, I looked down.

"You're going to start on Monday at 6:00 and end at night." He left and the others left too, I broke down on my knees.

"Umma,what did i get myself into?"

(Changjo's pov)

We were eating breakfast in the table but we were all quiet.

"We shouldn't leave her starving."

"Why should we?" Cap said

"Well we kinda scared her before, we should try to be nice." They said nothing and I went to the closet.

(Rachel's pov)

The door opened.

"You must be staving, breakfast is ready..." He helped me up and i stared.

"What?"

"You're being nice to me, why?"

"I scared you earlier and i think you kinda hate me now..."

"No it's okay..."

"Let's go eat." He dragged me to the table and i looked at the food.

"What is this?"

"look, your lucky we're feeding you and keeping you alive." the scary looking guy said. I decided to eat it anyway. I sat on the couch and watched the cute boy and the scary looking guy playing video games.

"YAY!" The cute boy yelled. The scary looking guy facepalmed.

"What has happen to me?"


7:00 pm

I was very bored all day so i went straight to the door and left.

(authors pov)

"Where did she go?" l.joe asked

"She lefted." Changjo said. This time Changjo and Ricky were playing against each other. Changjo's a very good player, Ricky too but sometimes he cheats.

"I won!" Ricky yelled

"You cheated!" Changjo yelled back.

They started to fight and l.joe sat on the couch.

'Can she keep our secret?' he thought

(Rachel's pov)

I was walking in my neighborhood then i thought,

'The kingkas at my school are the most wanted in seoul, korea?'

MEANWHILE....

(hyuna's pov)

I ran to my room and slamed the door.

"You okay unnie?" my annoying little sister said

"stay out of this Taeyeon!" I smashed the vase and went my makeup counter and cried.

"L.joe-ah what happened to you, you don't like me at all anymore *sob* I used to be your ideal girl *sob* you didn't even tell me you were dating *sob* you should've telled me before you broke my heart, what happened to that nice and innocent byunghun i knew!"

Flashback...

"Hello hyuna-ah!" l.joe beamed at me, i smiled. I was carrying my books.

"Hyuna-ah! Those books must be heavy let me carry it for you..." He took the books out of my hand and carried it.

"Are you better now, hyuna-ah?"

"byunghun just call me noona." his face lit up and he hugged me.

"Yay, I can call you noona now!" i started to walk away

"Hyuna-ah? i mean noona?" I turned back

"yeah?"

"Can i tell you something?" He looked down.

"You can tell me anything."

"I like you no I love you! From the begining we first met, I hope we can be the best of friends forever." he blushed. I laughed and kissed his cheek, he blushed even more.

"And i hope we can be more than friends in the future." And walked away.

Flashback over...

I sobbed even more. My make up started to get out.

"All of this is Rachel's fault...With out her we might even be dating! I have to get rid of her but how?" I stared at myself at the mirror for a minute and smirked.

"Have fun with l.joe now, Rachel...cause it be the last time you be with him. L.joe...you made a mistake loving her..." I did an even more nasty smirk and went to bed happy.

'This will be last time i'll see that b*tch, I'll make sure of it.'


A/N: Woah Rachel, you better watch out! Just to make it clear, pretend that snsd and girls generation are different groups, Jessica of snsd is your mother and Taeyeon of girls generation is hyuna's little sister.And can i ask a question, did you guys actually think that Rachel would die? Don't worry I won't let that happen...or should I? No silent readers please, I remember being one of you.


If Hyuna wasn't a queenka and Sora was in 4minute...

"Ah!" Hyuna just spilled fruit punch on Sora's dress.

"OMO! I'm sorry Sora-ssi" She grabbed a napkin and wipped it.

"You better be, THIS COST A FORTUNE!!!"

"I'm sorry, i'll pay for it."

"How? This was made by the finest designer in France, just for me, there is nothing like this!"

"I'm sorry Sora-ssi..." And she bowed alot. Sora sighed.

"I'll let you go...this time, think twice before you spill your fruit punch on me..." She flipped her hair and left, 4minute did the same and left.


And another question...(sorry, i have alot of them)

who's your favorite character?