The Note

Hey, can you keep a secret?

(Rachel's pov)

I'm just sleeping in the back of math class right now with my text book in front of my face. Oh my gosh, so sleepy from staying up all night for a science test. Don't mind me, I'm just a procrastinator. Just doing what I do best, procrastinate! :P 

Also, Ricky and Niel kept me up with their "Gaming Marathon". They bought new video games and did a contest of who can win the most games. CAP found out about Ricky hacking the game so he banned him from eating sweets for a week. Like seriously, he eats too much sweets and still skinny. He'll turn into L.joe pretty soon I guess. (L.joe: Ricky eats WAY more sweets than me so don't say he's turning into me :P I don't like sweets anyway... Rachel: I was referring to you and him not gaining alot of weight. I mean, you weight less than me! Ricky: How can you say you hate sweets hyung? TT.TT L.joe: I don't get paid enough for this role -.-) 

I was enjoying my dreamland until the speaker said something.

"Park Rachel to the principal's office. I repeat, please send Park Rachel to the principal's office, thank you." I lifted my head above the textbook. Everyone in class was staring at me. My professor fixed his glasses.

"Miss Park, you may go. Bring your stuff with you, school's about to end." I stood up and slipped on my bag and books to exit the class.

Hm, I don't remember doing something that would make me in trouble. Probably just attendance or something like that. I went around the corner until someone bumped into my shoulder and made me drop my books. I went down to pick them up. I turned my head. "Sorry." I apologized. Then I saw it was Sohyun. What was she doing here in the corridor during class? She glared at me and walked away with her high heels clicking away. I pressed my lips together. Then stood up and acted like nothing happened. 

I stopped in front of the office and opened the door. I located the principal's office and took a deep breath. I slowly opened the door and saw the principal on her computer. She looked up and saw me. 

"You're Miss Park, right?" I bowed.

"Ne Principal Lim." I answered. 

"You're not in trouble, sweetie." I sighed in relied when she said that. She went through her file cabinet and pulled out a small folded note. She held it in front of me. "This person wanted me to give you this." I took the note and studied it. 

"Kamsahamnida..." I bowed again and left the principal's office. I looked down on the note. The dismissal bell rung. Students got out of their classrooms to their lockers or somewhere else. I went to my locker to put my books away. I closed my locker and glanced at the note. I slowly, fold by fold, opened the note. I carefully read the note:

Meet me at the city park at 8:00 pm sharp near the water fountain tonight. 

I'll see you there...

I filpped the note front and back to see if there was more to be read. Who could this be from? Should I even bother going? I sighed, I folded the paper like it was and placed it inside my bag. 

I walked down the block and I felt something is wrong, like I'm in danger. I turned my head left and right. No one. But isn't this like the loudest neighborhood I've ever been to? It's like it's suddenly abandoned. I continued walking and heard a twig snap. I turned my whole body. No one. This is starting to get creepy now. I turned back and suddenly was pushed against the hard concrete wall into an alley. I saw who it was. It was that gang that Teen Top beat up. 

The leader stepped forward and took off his hood. He had really small eyes though and he still had bandadging from the fight. He turned to one of his friends.

"Myungsoo, is this the girl?" Myungsoo held up his phone to a picture of me on his phone and looked straight at me.

"Yup." Myungsoo replied and put his phone back into his pocket. The leader cracked his knuckles.

"Perfect..." He had a smugged grin on his face.

"Who are you guys?!" I yelled. "And what do you want?!" He went towards me.

"My my, you look so cute when you're angry." He lifted my chin. "I wish my girlfriend was like that. Oh well, guess I could find a diferent girl like you." I pushed his hand off my chin.

"I said who are you?!" I demanded one more time.

"Huh, the feisty type. I like her. Now I see why L.joe dates you. You think you're all tough eh?" He smirked. "I'm Sunggyu and you're face to face with the most dangerous gang on the block, Infinite." The guy handed a bat to Sunggyu. "Can L.joe save you now?" He jokefully asked. He swinged his bat to hit me hard. I covered my face and closed my eyes. I felt nothing. I peeked through my hand, someone grabbed the bat before it hit my face. I looked at the person. L.joe. 

"Sunggyu, it's nice to see you again..." L.joe landed a punch at Sunggyu. Sunggyu stepped back a little after being hit. He touched his cheek and saw blood on his palm. "What's wrong? Can't fight back? Huh, and I thought the leader was suppose to be strongest one..." L.joe smirked. 

"I'm gonna wipe that smirk outta your face Byunghun! Besides, there's only one of you and 6 of us. You made our maknae, Sungjong end up in the hospital!" Sunggyu growled and angrily kicked L.joe hard on the chest. L.joe coughed up a little blood. Sunggyu picked up L.joe by his shirt. 

"You seem to have grown weaker, and lighter too. No wonder why, you guys act like a bunch of pretty boys all day at school, you lost your touch. Admit it. You don't deserve to be the top gang here." L.joe scoffed.

"I wouldn't say that just yet Sunggyu." Sunggyu turned and gasped. All the rest of Infinite were all ready on the floor beated up by the rest of Teen Top. 

"What the hell?! How'd you?" 

"Now what was that thing saying we're just a bunch of pretty boys?" Ricky asked and raised his 3 inch switch blade on Sunggyu. 

Sunggyu pushed and stoled Ricky's switch blade and quickly ran to me. Holding me close to him and held the blade close to my neck. 

"Back off, or your girl will get slit by me." I stared at the blade close to my neck and back at L.joe. L.joe pressed his lips together. 

"Let her go Sunggyu, she's not in it. You wanna fight?" L.joe lifted his fists. "You'll get a fight..." Sunggyu smiled. He switch the blade back into his pocket and pushed me aside. Chunji caught me before I fell and brought me close to the rest of Teen Top.

"I never thought this day would come Byunghun." He lifted his fists too. 

"You and me. No weapons." Sunggyu smile grew bigger. He dropped his bat and the switch blade.

"Deal. If you win, my gang and I will spare this neighborhood. If I win..." Sunggyu winked at me. "Your girl's mine, arasseo?" L.joe nodded and did a fighting stance. You blonde idiot, do you know what you just agreed to?! I really can't stand that guy, Sunggyu. He wants me? As his? Umm.... Just no. You don't even know my name. 

The fight began. Sunggyu ran and was going to kick L.Joe on the head. Before Sunggyu's foot reached L.joe's face he caught it. 

"You have to do better than that." L.joe said and aimed a punch on Sunggyu's stomach. Sunggyu landed on his back. He flipped back up and punched him on his face.

L.joe's nose began to bleed, but he didn't mind one bit. If he loses, he'll lose me as well. L.joe grabbed Sunggyu and pushed him on to the wall. He punched Sunggyu a couple of times but he was getting weaker everytime he threw each punch.

Sunggyu grabbed him and threw him on the ground and kicked him on the side of his chest and stomach a lot times. L.joe was too weak to gain strength back. He was bleeding on the floor. But he knew he couldn't give up yet, I know him too much to be the person that would give up like that. He slowly slumped up and tried to stand still. He stumbled a few times and was close to falling. Sunggyu threw one more punch at L.joe. L.joe colapsed completely. My eyes widened. His eyes were about to close.

"OPPA!!!~ GET UP! You have to... Oppa..." Tears rolled down my cheek. Chunji held me from helping him and he wiped my tears off my eyes with his tumb. "Let me go!!!" I yelled at Chunji. He pulled my head into his chest.

"We can't help him. He has to get up on his own..." He tried to calm me down. I looked back at L.joe. 

(L.joe's pov)

I have to get up... But I'm too weak to. Sunggyu was right. I am losing my touch. I looked over and saw Chunji holding Rachel back from helping me. I looked at my reflection on a nearby small puddle. I look like a mess right now. 

"Had enough yet?" Sunggyu asked. "I thought you loved her? Oh well, I'll make sure I'll take good care of her..."

I have to get up. I just have to. Rachel and Teen Top are counting on me. I can't risk losing Rachel. I love her. I used all my might to stand up. I was unstable at first but I was able to regain my balance. I have to win this fight. I'm not the kind to give up like that.

"Bring it on..." I snarled and took a fighting stance. 

Sunggyu charged over to me and held up his fist. I moved my head the moment he striked, grabbed his arm and flipped him over hard on the floor. "Don't ever mess with the woman I love..." I growled and walked away leaving him on the floor. 

(Rachel's pov)

I slipped away from Chunji's grip and ran into L.joe's arms. "Thank you..." I whispered. He held me close to him and kissed my forehead. 

"No problem Rachel-ah..." He whispered back into my ear. He collapsed in my arms. My eyes filled with tears again. I looked back on the members. They laughed. I was confused on why they're laughing.

"Oh Rachie, keopta~ <3" Chunji pinched my cheeks. 

"Don't worry, he's only knocked out from being tired. His bleeding stopped, he'll be fine." CAP assured me and smiled. I was relieved. "Just carry him home. He's not that heavy." I lifted him up and carried him bridal style. He is pretty light.

We walked home after that. I'm pretty sure people were looking at me weirdly, but I didn't mind one bit. L.joe held tight and whispered.

"Rachel-ah, I love you..." He sleeptalked. I was sorta surprised but I smiled and brushed his bangs away from his face and kept walking till we got home.


When we got home it was like 4:00 already. Ricky and Niel jumped into the couch. 

"Gaming Marathon part 2!!!" I sighed and facepalm.

"Looks like I'm gonna stay up all night again..." I said and they both stick their tongue on me.

"Hyung when can I eat sweets again? TT-TT" Ricky asked. "I wanna eat ice cream..." He pouted. 

"Ricky, it's only been 2 days. I'm sure you can survive 5 more days." CAP reasoned with Ricky. 

"He's gonna crack during the week you know?" I said to CAP.

"Which is why I emptied all of the sweets in the house." CAP replied.

"I'm just gonna lay L.joe on his bed okay?" I began going upstairs. Ricky acts like a gangster during the fight but deep down he's an innocent little kid. Sorta like Expectation and Reality xD 

I entered L.joe's room and gently settled him on his bed. I pulled up a blanket and set it on him. I walked away and closed the light and looked back if he was still asleep. I smiled and closed the door. 

I walked back downstairs to the living room and hung my jacket on the coat racket. I turned and see how focused Niel and Ricky were on the screen. "When is the Gaming Marathon going to end?" I asked.

"The whole week basically." Niel said and tried to distract Ricky so he could be in first place. "It's tie as of right now. I won 2 tournaments in a row."

Oh great, a whole week without sleeping... This week is gonna be interesting. 

I went to my bag and pulled out the note. I noticed Changjo in the kitchen table on his phone. I walked over to him and sat next to him.

"Changjo-ah, can you help me with something?" He looked up from his phone.

"Sure noona." I pulled out the note. 

"The principal gave me this note and said it was from someone. Can you help me try to find out who?" He took the note, read and studied it. 

"This person who wrote it typed and printed it. It's going to be hard trying to figure what type of person wrote it, like their gender. And usually, notes have scents. I can identify the smell but there's no scent whatsoever. So I have no clue who it is. And no things I can scan for DNA, like fingerprints or hair strands. The person who wrote this must not want you to know their identity. So, I don't think there's anything I can do about it." He handed the note back to me. "If you're planning on going where he or she wants you to go. I highly suggest you bring someone along with you. Just in case if it's someone that wants to harm you in anyway." I looked down on the note. I looked up at Changjo.

"Thanks Changjo." I said and stood up. 

"Hope that helped a bit." He said and I nodded. I noticed his phone.

"Are you texting Hwayoung? ;)" He blushed and looked down on his phone.

"Uh..l..." I sat and took his phone.

"You saved her contact as 'My Angel <3'. That's so cute." He blushed even more. I handed it back to him. "Just tell her I said hi." I giggled a little and went upstairs smiling.


A/N: I wanted to bring a gang fight into this story but I'm not really good at that. Sorry if sounded a bit boring. So who do you think the note's from?  -yummybunny123