Hey, Can You Keep A Secret?

Hey, can you keep a secret?

(Rachel's pov) 

The police officers were armed and loaded with guns. We were all surrounded, there was no way to go through them. We had no way out. Like being forever lost in a maze and never getting out. That was kind of the situation we were in. Teen Top were in a circle guarding me and mom. I looked down at mom, she was seriously wounded. Blood wouldn't stop flowing. My hands were already covered in blood but I didn't care. "Mom..." My voice was shaky, like I was so close to tears again. "Hang in there ok?..." I sobbed. I ran my hand through her silky long hair. She pulled out a weak smile and nodded. "I can't lose you now!" She shushed me. 

"You were brave back there for trying to save me. You need to pull it together and stay strong like you did back there. Cause they..." She turned her head and looked at all of the Teen Top members one by one. "Need a strong person like you, you don't need me anymore." She held my hand. "Be the same and unique person you are ok? Can you do that for me?" I nodded as tears fell down. She smiled widely and giggled. "Good..." And that moment then and there, 8:03 pm, Park Sooyeon died...

(L.joe's pov) 

Me and Teen Top guarded Rachel and her mom. I looked back and saw Rachel crying. I pitied her as I looked at her and mother like that. I don't know how that situation feels because I never experienced it before but I can tell by the pain of her eyes, it hurted. I looked at the front again and saw Cheif Park walking through the crowd of officers. He was faintly wounded but still manages to move and act normal as usual. I glared at him as he walked in front of us. 

"Ah~ What is this?" He started and laughed. "You really do care for each other don't you?" Unlike him and other officers, we had no weapons to protect us at all. They were all suited up while we were just in orange jumpsuits.  "I'll just tell you as simple as I can. Give up... You might thank yourself later if you do." He walked up to me and sneered.

"I will never, as long as I live, give up to a person like you." He strictly glared at me then chuckled. 

"Your sentence made me laugh" He said and continued to laugh. " 'As long as I live'." I had a confused face, I stumbled back a bit.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked with my voice shaky. 

"Do you know why everyone ignored and looked at you pitifully when you came back? It's because they know something you and your gang don't know. You..." He stopped then smirked. "Perhaps you should hear it from her since you probably won't believe me." He pointed at Rachel at the ground and I turned my head to face her. Rachel? You do know something?

"What do we not know about?" I asked softly. Teen Top then turned back to look at her as well. She looked at all of us then faced down. She looked at me with her eyes filled with pity. They were red and puffy. Like she was going to shed tears again. 

"You and Teen Top..." Her voice cracked when she began to speak. She looked at all of us one by one again. "Are scheduled for capital punishment tomorrow morning." I looked at her stunned. Tomorrow morning? That's too soon to be true. I... I don't know what to say. 

"That can't be true! It can't... Right?" I asked and looked up to Cheif Park. 

"Still processing it? So depressing that a young life like you is going to die a painful death. Just too sad. The world doesn't need useless people like you. No one cares about you." 

"Dad, what about a deal?" Rachel interrupted and stood up. 

"Rachel-ah, I'm afraid it's too late for that. You didn't pass my deal so why should I pass yours?" He grinned. Rachel walked up a few steps to both of us. 

"Just hear me out ok? Let's have a fight. Just the two of us and our fists." She dropped her sword and kicked it. "You up for it?" Cheif smirked and dropped his gun and kicked it as well.

"Oh Daughter, why should it this way? A fight against your old man." He lifted his fists too. "But just because I'm old doesn't mean I can't fight. You wanna fight? I'll give you a fight." He signaled the guards to move back and stay out of the way. Teen Top then went to consult her

(Rachel's pov)

"Are you sure about this?" Changjo asked. "Someone else can do it for you."

"Yeah, we can do this for you. You already suffered alot." Niel agreed with Changjo.

"Noona, you can't do this alone. I heard the cheif is a tough guy." Ricky stared at me with puppy eyes. Chunji grabbed my shoulders and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Look, you can't risk your life on this. It's not worth it!" He shouted until C.A.P got him off me and told him to calm down. L.Joe laid a hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him. He looked at me worried.

"Guys instead of telling her not to do it, let's support her with everything we got." They nodded and stayed back. L.joe turned his head when he was walking back and told me something. "You got this, okay?" He weakly smiled and had a 'Fighting!~' look on his face and then went to the rest of Teen Top to watch the fight between me and dad. I sighed and whispered to myself. 

"Do this for mom..." I couldn't look back at her bleeding body. It just hurted me inside. 

"I'm tired of waiting!~ Let's get this show on the road." Dad interrupted my thoughts. I looked up and smiled with confidence. 

"Let's begin." We took a fighting stance. 

"You got me there last time, I'm going to not let that happen again." We stood there frozen waiting for who's going to make the first move. I beated you last time, I can do it again.  

(L.joe's pov) 

We stood there watching the scene.

This is too much for me. She can't risk her life doing this, but I have to cheer her on. She improved on defending herself. Heck, she might be able to fight me anytime soon. Look back when we first attacked her in that alley! I mean she ran off freaking out. Now, she's like a female warrior in my opinion. I have hope in her. 

I held her sword tightly watching them taking their fighting stances. The silence was eating me alive.

Cheif is a really good fighter as well. We have heard rumors about him before he became cheif. Some say he used to be a body guard for people. Others say that he used to be in the military. I can tell this match is going to be interesting. Daughter versus father, of course it would be interesting. 

Rachel ran and aimed a kick on the side of his head. He caught her foot before it touched him. 

"Have to do better than that." He sneered and let go of her ankle. She stepped back before he thought of punching her.

"Oh, I'm just getting started..." She signaled him to make the next move. He dashed and punched her stomach. She coughed a bit then jabbed him on his eye. She kicked his chest hard and he landed on the ground. He stood up quickly and pulled out a knife. She tried to defend herself since she had nothing other than her two fists and feet. She ducked when the sharp knife first when towards her. Without her knowing, he cruelly did a cut on her right arm. She gasped as she got cut on her arm. She hissed as I saw blood bleeding out. The cut was a little deep.

"You didn't say anything about weapons." He went forward and was going to stab her on her shoulder. I called out her name and throwed her sword to her. She grabbed it and stopped his knife from cutting her again. She was panting hard. She kicked his leg and tried to grab the knife. He stopped her hand and cutted her again on her cheek. The cut was little. This time it wasn't as deep or as big as the one on her arm. She stepped back and looked at the wound she had on her arm. "What's wrong Rachel-ah? Worried about that cut? Don't worry you can still give up while you can! Or would you like to join Jinyoung and Sooyeon?" 

I know I can't help her while she's in the middle of the duel but it's so tempting! I can't watch her hurt like this. Chunji poked my arm to get my attention. I turned my head. "What is it?" 

"You look more concerned than the rest of us. Maybe you should calm down." I sighed a couple of times trying to make myself calm down. Chunji patted my back. "Worrying isn't going to help her." I nodded. He was right. I have to calm down. When I saw her standing up when she fell, I calmed down a bit. Just a little though.

The grip on her sword was shaky. I noticed the cut won't stop bleeding on her arm. If it doesn't stop, she will either faint or worse... you know. She has to treat it as fast as possible. Once she stood still again she charged against him going to cut him across his chest. He dodged her sword and swinged his knife toward her. She stepped back a couple of times trying to dodge it until her back hit the cold wall of the gate. He swung the knife one more time, she used her sword to stop the knife from cutting her and pushed him back. She stepped forward and swinged her sword. He stumbled and fell. She held her sword to his neck. She almost stabbed him until she stopped. 

"What are you waiting for? Do it!" Cheif Park yelled at her.

(Rachel's pov) 

Why can't I do it? I have him defenceless and I can finsh him off already. I didn't say anything and lowered my sword. Then to my surprise, he sweep me off my feet and landed on my . He took the sword out of my hand and held it close to my throat.

"You had the chance to win but you didn't do anything. Why?" He almost stabbed my throat and I backed away a little. "You are just weak. When your opponent is down and has nothing to protect themselves, you strike! Not hold back!!!" He lifted the sword and aimed for my throat.

The blade tip almost touched my skin until I grabbed it. He was shocked. I held a tight grip on the blade with my hand. He tried again to strike but I held it tightly that it didn't move. My hand was oozing red blood from me holding it so it won't hurt me. I have other things to worry about my bleeding hand. Sure, it hurts, but I can't give up yet.

"What the-- You brat! You have nothing to protect yourself, so why are you still trying when you lost your chance?" He tried to move it out of my grip but I successfully got it out of his grip. He stumbled back and tried to get his balance. I quickly stood up. 

"What were you saying about me not having anything to protect myself?" I said strictly and charged towards him with no mercy. He tried to get his knife again but was far away from his reach. Here's my chance. 

The blade went completely through his body. He froze there trying to endure the pain. He hissed holding on to the sword trying to pull it out. I harshly pulled my sword out of his body. He fell then and there to die. I looked away from the horror of the sight. I did it. I successfully killed my father. 

I feel weird though. I know I'm suppose to feel rewarded that I won but I don't. However, I do not forgive him. Never will I do. Just that I don't think killing him was the way to settle this. But I guess this is how it ends.

(L.joe's pov) 

I happily ran to Rachel and hugged her. She just stood there for a few seconds then gradually hugged back. "I knew you could do it..." I whispered and held her close. We let go of each other when we heard Cheif tell something to the officers. 

"What are you waiting for?! Get them!!!" He yelled still on the ground. Police officers came rushing to us.

"What are you talking about?!" Rachel yelled back. "A deal is a deal!!!" Some police officers helped Cheif get up. His wound was still bleeding like crazy. I don't know how he was enduring it. He was clutching his wound on his stomach while he was ordering the officers around and us.

"It's going to take more than that to bail them out you know? You think I'm just going to let you leave like that?!" He chuckled. "You would actually believe that?" Officers caught and handcuffed us. Rachel threatened to stab them if they putted us in jail until they caught her too. I struggled trying to get out of the hand cuffs. "Shhhh, you guys have the right to remain silent." He said and lifted a finger to his lips. "Bring them to their cells." He ordered them.

We failed. I had faith that we would be successful. What did we do wrong? We almost had it. Now, Rachel has to suffer with the rest of us. Because we made her to. For my last day on earth, I didn't think it would end like this to be honest. 

They started to drag us inside the prison once again. I looked back at Teen Top with their sullen faces. I was devastated when I looked at Rachel's face. She went through all that trouble to save us. I agree that she was risking her life and she knew the consequences. It was the bravest thing anyone did for us. 

"You actually think you guys would beat me again? Ha, you did it last time but I will make sure to always keep my eye on—" We heard someone's voice interrupt him from going on. We turned and were shocked on who it was. Cheif pulled out another gun and pointed it at her. How in the possible heck was she able to get here?! "Who are you?! What right do you have to be here?!" She scoffed. 

"Do you have any idea who I am?" Cheif held the pistol tighter. 

"Why should I care?!" He barked ready to pull the trigger. 

"Why I am Choi Sooyoung, the new CEO of the most famous company in Seoul." He lowered his gun and put it back where he found it.

"Ok, now if I may ask. Why are you here young lady? And you don't look old enough to run a company in my opinion."

"Well, I am here to say that I just bailed them out from prison and from doing capital punishment." He laughed sarcastically and got serious. Wait that would cost at least 1 million won!!! 

"Ha, don't make me laugh. There's no possible way you could bail them out. That would be a total of 500,000 won plus double if you want to prevent them from doing capital punishment." She smirked and pulled out a couple of papers and showed them. She pointed at some spots of the paper.

"I'm sorry but while you were busy outside, I signed a few pages inside the lobby and paid in full cash. It clearly states here that they are legally bailed out under the law and my signature is right here..." Our jaws dropped and looked at each other and cheered. How was she able to do it? I turned to Changjo. 

"Did you know about this???" I asked. He quickly shook his head.

"I had no idea, all she told me was she was the new CEO of our family's company when she turned 18 a few days ago!" I looked back to Rachel, who was shocked as me. I laughed at her reaction until she hitted my arm a couple of times. 

"No..." Cheif Park said then fell on his knees. He coughed up blood and held on to his stomach. 

"Also, one thing I should add is." Sooyoung pointed to him and told the other officers after they unlocked our hand cuffs. "This man should be arrested for kidnapping and murdering is own ex-wife!" Officer Song grabbed Cheif Park from the back and quickly handcuffed him. The other officers took Rachel's dad and dragged him off. 

"No! You can't do this, I'm your boss! Let me go this instant!" He said trying to get out of the officers' grip of him. We waved bye and smiled to him as they were dragging him away to his cell using the elevator. "I WILL GET MY REVEN—" He shouted until he was cut off by the elevator doors closing. 

 We looked at each other and hugged Sooyoung. Thanking her.

"Guys, let me go please!!!" She shouted and we automatically let go of our grasp of her. "You guys shouldn't be thanking me. The reason why I came here was because Rachel texted me letting me on to her plan." We all looked at Rachel who was looking down to the floor. 

"When did you had the time to text her?!" Ricky questioned. She scratched the back of her head. 

"On my way to the prison, I texted her and asked if she wanted to be in the plan but I didn't get a reply so I didn't know if she would actually do it..." 

"I was in the middle of the end of the year dance actually so that would really explain why I'm in my prom dress right now." She smiled. "Oh, and Changjo. There's this girl that's waiting for you there so that's when I started to worry about you and then I saw the text and got my ride here." 

(Rachel's pov) 

Oh yeah! The end of the year dance is today!!! How did I forget about that?

"Guys, you can catch a ride on my limousine if you want to join me. I think it's going to end soon so we should go there as fast as we can!" We all nodded and went outside. Then Officer Song stopped us. We turned around and faced him. 

"May I talk to Miss Park first?" I stepped forward and nodded. "We would like to thank you for doing what you did back there. Most of my co-workers hated him! But I'm really sorry about what he did to her mother. And we didn't know you were his daughter." 

"It's fine really. Though, I can't really say he's my father anymore..." Officer Song pulled out a card and handed to me.

"Take this with you. It's my mobile and emergency number. Whenever you need support, call us. You have us on your side." I looked at it and smiled.

"Thank you so much. We have to get going now." He nodded and waved us goodbye.

We exited the prison and got into the limousine. Sooyoung quickly introduced us to her driver, Mr. Im, and he quickly helped us into the limo and started to drive. 

When we were there, mom's body was gone. All the blood, everything that said we had a fight here was gone. I guess they cleaned it up. How am I suppose to tell my other family members though? "What did they do to mom?" I asked C.A.P. He shrugged. 

"I guess they got rid of her body." I looked down, at least she's in a better place.


(Chanyeol's pov) 

I peeked into the crowd who were just bored. I mean, they were sorta having fun. I spotted the girl who I wanted to ask her out to the prom. Sandara Park. I was too late though, Jiyong already has her heart. If she's happy, then I will be too! I hid behind the curtains.

I sighed to myself and strumed a few cords. Where the heck is Niel?! He needs to get here quick before this dance will be a flop. Suho, who was the main MC of the dance, went through a crowd of people who were working backstage and talked to me. He made sure his mic was off first.

"Chanyeol! You can't stay here forever, and where's Niel?!" 

"I don't know! He wasn't here at our call time, just wait a few more minutes. Please hyung!" I begged and Suho sighed and wiped sweat out of his forehead. 

"Fine, but only a few minutes. Or else you're going on that stage alone, ok?" I nodded and he walked away. Niel, where are you?

(Hwayoung's pov) 

I was waiting in front of the school. I was wearing my prom dress with my curled hair flowing down and has a flower clip on one side of my hair. I also had contacts on. First time dressing up like this basically. Changjo isn't here yet, what's taking him so long?

I then saw a limo pulled up in front of me. Rachel walked out once the limo stopped. "Rachel?" She turned her head and saw me. She ran and hugged me. "Sora..." I let go and saw her. Oh my god, her clothes are stained and ripped and she has a cut on her cheek and arm. And she has a sword with died blood on the tip. 

"What happened to you? You look awful..." I said and saw the others as well. Orange jumpsuits? 

"It's a bit hard to explain, could you help me fix me up? I'll tell you what happened later." She nodded and then saw Sooyoung next to me. "W-why is she here?" I pointed and faced Rachel scared. 

"Ha ha, don't worry. She won't bite, really. She is Changjo's older sister." Oh. I never knew he had a sister. He never talk about his family to me. "Now come on..." Rachel held my hand and we ran to the bathroom. She turned back to Sooyoung. "Sooyoung, tell Teen Top where we are and then help them get ready." She nodded and went to Teen Top. 

We were at the girl's bathroom. As I got Rachel fixed up, she told me everything. How she got her cuts and how she sneeked into that prison. I nodded as she told me. No wonder why Changjo got mad at me for looking through that yearbook. If I knew about it, I would've gotten hurt.

I helped treating her wounds and cover them with my concealer. Then, I styled her hair. I don't have much with me so I used what I can. I pulled her hair into a loose bun and swept her bangs to the side. I had another outfit with me so that if anything happened to it, I could change into this. Mom made me bring it... Who knew I could actually use it? The dress looked like this:

 

Rachel looked very beautiful in it after she changed in the bathroom stall. She walked towards me and looked at herself in the mirror scanning herself carefully.

"How do I look?" She asked and I smiled.

"You look great." I said. I helped her apply a bit of makeup then she was good to go. "You can hide your sword somewhere here."

"It's in my bag actually, I figured out that the blade can be hid when I press this button here. When I need it again I can just push it again." We exited the bathroom and went the auditorium where the dance was held. 

(Rachel's pov) 

Once when we were inside we saw Sooyoung with her group of friends. We went over there to say hi. Sora was really shy at first but they welcomed her and made her feel comfortable. They aren't so bad after all when they weren't acting fake. They were just nice and sweet. 

"Hey Rachel!" I turned and saw Taeyeon. 

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Your friend Hwayoung is really cool. You guys should hang out with us during the summer. We'll give our numbers." She smiled. 

"You guys are good as well. I've never seen Hwayoung so talkative in my life." We both laugh. 

"Yeah, she's so cute when she was shy around us. Have you ever thought about joining cheerleading? You can try out for next year!" 

"Cheerleading isn't really my thing. Is it hard to do those flips into the air?" She shook her head. 

"No, if you train really hard enough you can do it! Something inside me tells me that you're going to be a natural at this." 

"I'll think about it, I've always wanted to try on the uniform." 

"Ha ha, look I'm sorry about my unnie bothering you. She didn't mean it." 

"Oh, it's okay really. Who's going to perform next?" 

"Mmm.... As I recall, Chanyeol and Niel. I'm looking forward to it actually. Chanyeol's a friend of my boyfriend, I never seen Niel sing before though. Is he good? You must know because I know you're friends with him." I rubbed the back of my neck. 

"He's pretty good, I hope they do well." She nodded then we saw the curtains open revealing them and the crowd with fan girls roaring and clapping. Chanyeol had his guitar and Niel was all suited up. Wait a minute, what's L.joe doing there? Once he spotted me, he winked and waved. I rolled my eyes and felt embarrassed. I cover my face with my hands. Taeyeon laughed at my reaction.

"Is that your boyfriend on stage?" I nodded with my hands still on my face. "Put your hands down! Come on, he isn't that bad at performing. He was in my choir class before, he does nice free styling rapping." Taeyeon put my hands away from my face. We saw the MC, Suho. I believe that's his name. 

"Hello! I'm your main MC Suho introducing the suppose-to-be opening act, with Park Chanyeol, Ahn Daniel, and L.joe performing a song that L.joe wrote for his girl in the crowd." He told him to say that didn't he? -.-

Suho left the stage and Chanyeol spoke into the mic. He has a deeper voice than expected. 

"Hello, you may know me as Chanyeol. The song we are performing is called 'Date'(http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&v=xW39AYY_5t8) Vocals by Niel, rapping by L.joe, and the instrumental is going to be by me. Hope you enjoy it." The crowd applaud and cheered. Chanyeol tapped his foot as he said "1, 2, 3..." Once the song started it felt so peaceful to listen to it. The instrumental is so beautiful. L.joe looked at me while he said his first line in the beginning.

"You're so beautiful to me. I can't stop thinking about you. This is how I feel about you, Ok baby. Come on!" I laughed to myself. It sounds so cheesy! Taeyeon looked at me with that smile. That smile your friends give you when your crush is near by? Yeah, it was like that. 

"Stop smiling like that!" I said while she laughed. I moved along when they sang their song. I was so touched by their words. L.joe wrote that for me? It's sounds so amazing and awesome and sweet and the list can go on on what I feel. He looked at me and smiled the whole time. Occasionally give cheesy winks that made me giggle inside but still made me blush. He laughed to himself when he saw me blush. My god, I was so red! Sora went next to me and did the same smile since she knew who the song was to. I stick my tongue at her. "Did you make new friends?" She nodded.

"They're so nice. They always call me cute." I laughed. 

"I knew you would fit in." I smiled and saw Sooyoung eating so much food like there was no tomorrow. I giggled and spoke to her. "Out of that diet I see..." She looked at me and laughed. 

"I finally get to eat the food I love!!! <3" We all laughed as the rest of girls generation was with us. 

Once they finished the song, we clapped and cheered for them. I looked through the crowd and see if I could spot the rest of Teen Top. Where are they? 

"Park Rachel!" I knew that voice. It was 4minute. 

"What is it you guys?" I asked annoyed. Sohyun looked exactly like she did from that date incident. Other than that, everyone looks the same as before. 

The 4minute members looked at Hyuna and she sighed. 

"I'm sorry about treating you like I did. Now that I'm graduating, I want to apologize for everything I did to you and Sora. I was just a brat back then and you know what I'm talking about..." I was a bit shocked to be honest. Did someone do something to the real Hyuna. "Now that doesn't mean I stopped hating you! I still do! I just have to except that I can't always have my way." There she is. Also her hair is back to black! I'm happy that she is, green just doesn't fit her that well. 

"Sohyun, you also have something to say!" Jiyoon said to Sohyun. Sohyun looked at the ground and frowned. 

"I would like it if you'd tell Hwayoung and Changjo that I apologize for trying to mess up their date. I just letted my jealousy rule over me..." She started. "I hope that Changjo won't be mad at me. I actually hope now that their relationship will grow and they will love each other for who they are." 

"It's quite a handful you guys are saying sorry right now in front of me." I said. "I actually envied you for always having that rich and simple life. I hope that I can be closer or friends with you possibly next year or over the summer." 

"Well we will never know, now come on! This is a dance, let's be happy and celebrate!" Gayoon shouted cheerfully. 

"I'm going to look for the rest of Teen Top, I'll talk to you guys soon!" I waved goodbye and searched more through the crowd. Then I bumped into the back of someone. I looked up and saw Changjo suited up in his tux. "Changjo! Have you seen L.joe anywhere?" Changjo bowed and pulled out his hand.

"You will have to dance with each of us to find him first!" He smiled and took my hand as he glided me across the dance floor gracefully. He held me by my waist and I held his shoulders.

"This was his idea wasn't it?" He chuckled and nodded. I knew it!

"My turn is almost over but for know, turn!~" He twirled and let go of me. Then I was caught by Ricky all cute and adorable. He was twirling us holding both of my hands. He was going so fast I was getting so dizzy.

"Hold on noona! Niel's going next after me~" He said and next I was caught Niel. He smiled and held me close to him. He was a great dancer as well as a singer.

"Are you having a good time?" He asked. I nodded and smiled.

"Who won the gaming marathon?" I asked.

"Ricky did, he didn't cheat this time! Oops, I took too much time, time for the next member~" Then I was caught by Chunji who smiled brightly. 

"You look so beautiful tonight." He eye smiled and giggled. "Where's your sword?" He asked curiously. 

"In my bag. When can I see that blonde idiot!?" Chunji laughed. 

"You'll see him soon." I was twirled one more time when I saw L.joe standing in front of me. He smiled.

"You look so beautiful my lady." I smiled. "May I have this dance?"

"Stop it with the cheesyness please!" He laughed and was going to grab my hand until CAP grabbed it before him. Gosh, you should've saw the look on L.joe's face when he did that. I heard a faint 'MINSOO! Why did you do that?!' in the background while we were dancing together. "He did say I have to dance with every member." I giggled. 

"He think he could forget me? Heck no, I believe I should let you dance with him now before he loses his temper." He let me go and bowed. L.joe then danced with me finally. 

"I'm pretty new at this." He then actually stepped on my foot. It hurtled but I smiled it off. "I'm sorry!" He pleaded. 

"It's fine, I'll guide you through it." He held me close and smiled. 

"So did you like my song?" I scoffed. 

"Like? More like love." I said. "Did you really meant that?" He blushed and nodded. 

"I wrote it after we went on our first date." Then I remembered something. "Something wrong?" 

"First date... Ah!" I talked to myself. "We never had our first kiss!" I remembered we almost kissed at the prison but we didn't. He smirked. 

"Well, let's make it official." He pressed his warm lips on to mine gently. I was shocked but eventually gave in. It felt so nice. It was so passionate and amazing. I didn't know how to express it. He pulled away and looked at my red face. "How was that?" I smiled.

Then the music suddenly changed to 'Rocking'. We let go of each other and moved to the beat. Ah, that was much more better. Everyone was having a great time. You know, if I didn't ignored that plane, I would be in Busan unpacking in my Aunt's house! 

I didn't think living in Seoul would be so interesting. God, I was wrong!!!

I would like to ask you something reader, who knows where you are right now or what are you doing. If you are on your computer or phone. Eating food or bored in your room. If you found out the most flower boy group you know were the most wanted in Seoul, what would you do? 

The most important question you should ask yourself is: 

Hey, can you keep a secret? ;)

 

THE END :)

 

 

A/N: Gosh, I never thought I would finish this story and this is the longest chapter I wrote! :) But wait, this isn't the end yet!!!

I'm going to post some bonus chapters and scenes that I thought didn't belong in the plot. Basically like anime OVAs if you didn't know :) So please, look forward to that!

Also, there is a possible sequel coming up!!!

-yummybunny123