This is So Gonna Work ;) Part 1

Hey, can you keep a secret?

(Rachel's pov)

I woke up to the sunlight shining through my window. I looked at my VIXX Calendar and see it was Sunday. Ken, so beautiful *.*  I stretched and everything was fine until I heard very loud yelling coming from downstairs. Aish, these pabos are irritating me more and more everyday. I quickly got up and scurried downstairs in my pj's headed towards the kitchen until the smell of burnt food came to my nose. Oh my god, not this time. I went in and saw Chunji, Niel, and Ricky fighting.

"How was I suppose to know that I was supposed to watch the food!?" Chunji yelled.

"When I asked you to watch the food while I was cleaning my room!!!" Niel yelled back at Chunji.

"Then why didn't you ask Ricky to do it???" Chunji shouted back and pointed at Ricky.

"Don't bring me into this!!! I was just sleeping until your yelling woke me and Mr. Stuffy up!!!" Ricky pouted and held his stuffed bear, "Mr. Stuffy" near him. I went in and broke them up.

"SHUT UP!!!!!!!!" I bellowed at all of them. Niel and Chunji hid behind Ricky and Ricky holding Mr. Stuffy up to his face.

"But Rachel Noona..." Ricky started until I interrupted him.

"I don't care; can't you see people are sleeping? Now go to your rooms, I'll make breakfast!" I scolded at them. In fear, the three boys and the bear ran all the way upstairs.

"THANK YOU RACHEL-AH/NOONA/UNNIE!!!!~" Everyone else shouted from their rooms. Ha, no one can beat my loud screams or shouts X3 So I went on cooking breakfast for the rest of these guys.

(Sora's pov)

I woke up after awhile on the couch. My head was hurting abit, as I lifted my head up off of Changjo's shoulder.

"Awake?" Changjo asked and yawned, I nodded. The dream, should I ask him about it? Was that real or not? He couldn't love me, I mean, look at me! I'm a nerd! He couldn't love me, I-I must be out of my mind right now. I have to be, but being the fool I was I went up and asked him.

"Changjo?" My voice sounded gentle and soft. He looked up, oh my god, his morning hair. I just can't take it. My voice started to get shaky. My volume in my voice went quiet. "Was that- was that really a--" A voice interrupted my question when I was about to finish.

"Breakfast is ready!!!~" Rachel shouted through the kitchen. A smile grew on Changjo's face.

"Let's go eat." He said and started to get up. He looked back and he had a concerned look on his face. "Aren't you coming?" He asked worried. I shook my head.

"I'm not hungry." I tried to smile and he looked down.

"Okay...We'll save some for you..." He walked away to the kitchen to eat. My stomach did a loud growl. I was starving...

(Rachel's pov)

I shouted out loud that breakfast was done. I heard them ran all the way downstairs to the table and took a chair. I set the plates and food on the table. Then I realized their was an extra chair missing...Hmmm........AH, Sora~ Where is she? They dug into the food and ate. Instead of me sitting down in the table, I took my plate of food and a second one and headed to the living room. There I saw a nerdy girl starving to herself. She looked up, then tried to smile it off and noticed my plate of food to her.

"Thanks unnie~ It looks good ^-^" I smiled and gave her the plate and plopped down on the couch next to her. I looked over and saw her happily eating the food then noticed me looking at her. "Why aren't you eating with Changjo oppa and Teen Top?" She asked.

"Well even though I'm living with boys, I need some girl time too :) " I picked up the remote and turned it on the tv and watch the news. Then it said on the screen,

BREAKING NEWS: 6 mysterious boys have been reported to get 7 men in the hospital, 4 were stabbed and 3 were severely injured.

"No one knows who these boys are sadly no one has been able to collect evidence but we were able to talk to the victims but won't show their names..." The reporter said and the shoot turned to one guy with a black eye and another with bandages convering his head.

"They were so fast, me and my gang didn't know what to do, they were just so strong. We didn't know what to do." One of them said.

"This crim is not closed until the police finds some clues on wh--" I turned off the tv before she could finish her sentence. I didn't feel hungry anmore, I haven't been able to get enough sleep or food lately, I normally eat like a horse. We all know who could've done it right? Teen Top.

Can't believe all of the school and Sora doesn't know who they are, they think they're just flower boy kinkas but that's not it. They're lying, stealing, smirking gangsters and no one will see right through them.

Then Chunji entered the living room standing and giving me a smile. At first, I thought it was just a friendly smile and ignored it abit then looked back and studied it more. It's more like...Hm, evil? No, that's not it...I know there's a word for it......Hmmmm.....AH, mischievous. Okay, it's annoying me now.

"Quit smiling like that!" I yelled. He stopped and said,

"Oh Rachie-ah~ Do you remember why we let you stay here?~" Rachie-ah? What does he think I am? A child? Right before I said anything he continued. "Only if you work for us~" Oh, now I see where this is going.

"What do you want Chunji?" I asked annoyed. He continued talking in a dramatic voice and tapped his chin.

"Well~ You could clean our rooms, that should be it." He went back to the kitchen table. 

"Okay Chunji, treat me as your maid. I see how it is..." His head popped out of the door to the kitchen.

"Chunji oppa." He corrected then closed the door.

I sighed and got up to go to their rooms upstairs until then a hand caught my wrist. I looked back and saw Sora looking down. "Ummm...C-can I w-work with you t-too?" I nodded and said,

"You can clean Niel's, Ricky's, and Changjo's room; I'll take care of C.A.P's, Chunji's, and L.joe's. 'Kay?" She nodded and went upstairs. When she did she headed to Niel's room and closed the door shut. A smirk grinned on my face and ran to the kitchen table, feeling evil on what's going to happen >:D I skipped to L.joe and whispered to his ear. "Do you have it?" He showed part of the key that locks and opens every door out of his pocket on his hoodie and did his un-famous smirk.  He signaled me to come closer. I leaned in and he whispered to my ear.

"Give me the signal for Changjo..." I nodded and scurried out of the dinning room. Leaving the rest of the guys confused on what just happened.

 

Anyway, time for my first day~ ^_^ Let's hope I don't mess up -.-"

I went up to C.AP's room to clean. I turned the knob and was shocked on the sight. It was already spotless OoO Oh yeah...He's the oldest, that's why, I'm such an idiot. (In my head: L.joe: I told you! And you guys never believed me!!! ^-^ Me: SHUT UP!!! Blonde idiot...-_-) I stepped in and skimmed and scanned the room, there was no spek of dirt or dust anywhere. Pretty impressive if you ask me. I was walking out of his room to go to Chunji's next until I tripped on something hard. I looked down on what it was. His phone. Should I? Just a peek? I'm just curious on what the "Leader" of this gang could have inside his phone. I couldn't help myself. I went on and picked it up to turn it on, then stared at his wallpaper. Was it? Can it be? It was a pic of him. And Jiyoon. Were they close before? Dated maybe? Looks like they did.

I heard the knob turn. Oh no. My eyes widened. I quickly turned his Iphone off and gently (<---NO TIME FOR "GENTLY" RACHEL, JUST THROW IT!) throw it on his bed.

C.A.P opened the door. He looked at me with a confused look. "You don't need to clean my room..." He said.

"I-I know, th-that's why I'm going now~" I quickly scooted out of his room and left him dumbfounded. Gosh, that was awkward. Why do I have to be a terrible liar sometimes???

I sighed, that was so close for him seeing me snooping on his phone.

Next stop, Chunji's room. I could hear shouting coming from downstairs over playing video games.

"YEAH, I WON!!!!!~ ^O^" Ricky chanted.

"What's wrong with this game?!" Chunji yelled and threw the controller on the floor. I shook my head and laugh. They're so cute when Ricky always wins ^.^

I entered Chunji's room. Oh...My...God.....IT'S SO DIRTY!!! >O< Oh well, I guess I have to bear with it >-< No wonder why he asked me to clean his room. Cuz he's too lazy to clean his own. Well, this is gonna take me some time.....

----------------------------------

FINALLY! After 10 straight long hours (Reality: 20 minutes) I'm gonna kill Chunji soon, I mean it. Wait, isn't he an assasin? O_O Nevermind....Just gonna pour my latte on him after I'm done here. Just one room to go, L.joe's room.

I sighed at the look of the door. I turned the knob to get ready what I'm going to see. Until, my eyes widened. The room was completely fine, I wasn't shock at the sight of the room. It looked like an average teenage guy's room. Just at L.joe. Not the look of him; but the action he was doing. I saw a topless L.joe facing back away from me putting on a simple top. I would've close the door like any girl would've done but I was frozen. I couldn't move any of my limbs. Just staring at his milky soft white skin. I was blushing as a tomato. If you guys were in my place right now, you would be like this right? Aren't you guys fangirls of him? No? Ummm.....Okay. I don't know why I was being like this. I'm not a fan of him in school, I didn't really see anything in him that fascinates me. Maybe there is something in me that sees a perfect guy in him. I was just standing there just starring at him gently slide on his shirt until he turned around and spotted me.

We didn't say anything. Just silent eye contact. I didn't know how long this was going to take. It was getting more awkward. He was just looking at me studying my face. He eye smiled and chuckled. "You really think I'm y?" My face expression changed.
"N-NO!!!" Why am I stuttering? He laughed more. "Stop doing that to me!"

"I'm not doing anything! You're falling for me~ It's spelt all over your forehead!~" I held my hand over my chest and held the other in the air.

"I, Kim Rachel, pledge to not fall for this pabo named Kim Byunghun nor am I going to admit it."

"Say whatever you want, you'll still fall for me at the end ;) " I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, I just came here to clean your room..." I walked inside the room until he warned me about something.

"No, don't look there!"

"Calm down, I'm just cleaning your room."  Walking over that place he told me not to go to.

"Get out!" He tried to push me out of his room until I knocked over his textbooks that was on that 'place'. There I spotted a sword nicely wrapped and protected under a clear box. I kneeled down and studied it through the glass. He looked down.

"What is it?" I asked gently trying to not get him mad. He kneeled beside me still looking down. 

"It was my family's price possession...I took it with me before I left them. I was really rich, it cost thousands if not millions. It's really important for me to not lose it. Until those bastards stole it from me, they were trying to sell it..." Then I realized that was why those guys were in the hospital, they stole what meant the most for him. I stood up and he looked up at me.

"This is getting awkward. Why don't we, let's say, get these two people together ;) " He smiled mischievously.

"You took the words out my mouth *smirk* " We got out of his room and went to Changjo's room. "You sure they're in there?" He asked.

"I saw her come in there when Changjo entered his room, they must be in there." He took out the house key that opens and locks every door and locked Changjo and Sora in his room. It made a click, which means it's lock. Me and L.joe and had evil grins on our face.

 

Oh, but this is just part one of our plan >:)

 

 


 

A/N: It's finally got out of my writer's block ^O^ That wasn't long, was it? I'm happy you guys stayed with me ^_^  I'm sorry if you guys are mad at me, please forgive me TT^TT It took me a long time to come up with this. I'll try to update faster. No promises but yeah.

 

Please subscribe and upvote if you love the story <3 ^-^

If you have any questions just ask in the comments below, I'll be happy to answer them :)

|

|

|

V