Wait, WHAT?

Hey, can you keep a secret?

(Zelo's pov)

They don't understand. I don't want to be incharge of appa's stupid company, I just wanna play basketball.  Why can't they just understand that? I ran to my favorite basketball court and started shooting hoops. It's possibly my only way to release stress happening in school or family.

(Rachel's pov)

I looked everywhere for zelo and i can't find him. If I was Zelo, where would I go? Hmmm..... Basketball court! I went to the closest basketball court and... there he is!

"ZELO!" I shouted

"Eh?" He shootted without looking, the ball hitted the hoop and went towards...

BAM!

"Ow..." The ball hitted my eye. I held my hand against my eye, trying to stop the pain.

"Noona!" He helped me to the bench and he pulled out a first aid kit.

"You carry a first aid kit around?" I asked

"Hey, my umma's very protective, okay?"

"I see that..." I see also where he got his over protective side from. He continued to clean my wound near my eye. Then putted a blue bandaid on it. "Thanks."

"No problem."

"What happen to you back there?" Zelo was quiet from a second and looked down. He deeply sighed.

"My parents want me to be in charge of their company when I'm older, but they don't understand, I just wanna play basketball."

"I can relate." He lifted his head and looked straight into my eye.

"Really?" I nodded.

"What happen?" I looked down.

"I don't want to talk about it." We had an awkward silence. I mean, want to say something to start a conversation but I can't really figure out what to talk about.

"Well this is awkward, thanks again by the way." I got up and headed to the exit. I stumbled abit that Zelo held out his arms if I did fell.

"You sure you ok?" I turned back and nodded.

It's almost 6:00 and I didn't really ate anything in Sora's apartment, so I'M STARVING! I went to my favorite cafe, I can't believe they have it in Seoul. They had the best bubble tea when it was still open in Busan. Saddly, I heard that it shut down from some reason. I went and sat on a table outside, then the waiter came to my table in his uniform and note pad.

"Hello miss, I'll be your waiter for tonight, would you like to order right now?" I decided that I'm gonna order my favorite drink, BUBBLE TEA! My favorite flavor too.

"Yes, um I would like to have (insert favorite flavor) that would be all." I putted the menu and he bowed.

"Right away miss." He left and I sighed. This was me and his favorite place to go.


 

We were eating at the cafe for lunch at Busan during a school day. What I really liked was that we were allowed to eat lunch outside of school (Thank god) only if we come back. Not that I don't like school, I just have a problem with the food there. Though, some students were only using it to skip class. I don't know if the school knows about that, but people better stop doing that before the school does find out! I don't want to eat the lunch food there ;-; 

Me and oppa were eating at our table then a waitress came over to out table. "I'm sorry, but we already ord-" I said while turning my head then was surprised. "Unnie!!!~" I opened my arms and hugged her on my seat.

It was oppa's noona.

I looked at my phone and gasped.

"OMO! We gotta go oppa!" I got up and try to drag him.

"No, I didn't finish yet! >~<" He whined.

"We're almost there!" I cheered. Right when I grabbed the knob he said.

" I need to tell you something."

"What is it oppa?" (i will not reveal him until later on.)

" Well we've been dating since 6th grade, and we know that we've been set by our parents."Our parents made us date and expected us to get marride.
"what is it oppa, just spit it out"

"I don't what to date you anymore." I gasped

"What? but i thiought you loved me?" He went closer and whispered,

"Our relationship was nothing..." I dropped on my knees.

"I thought we were meant to be."

"You're really stupid are you, you're just a simple toy i played with, why would i love you?" I started to breath heavily. He smirked.

"it's over..." tears went out of my eyes, when he saw them, he kissed my cheek and left my crying. I broke down crying and it didn't stop.

"Lies, everything was lies, I actually thought he loved me." With weak legs, I got up and ran out of school.

End of flashback~

"Miss, here's your order." I quicky went back to reality.

"Thank you." I paided him and he left.

"Don't miss him... he's just a playboy." When I finshed eating, I left a tip and got up. I felt something on my shoe, I looked down and saw... I picture of us. I picked it up and said,

"I don't love you anymore." I dropped the picture and crushed it. I continued to walk away.

(author's pov)

A mysterious figure walked and picked up the picture.

"Soon Rachel, soon..." And putted the picture in their pocket.

(Rachel's pov)

Many people were staring at my eye so i put on sunglasses and my hoodie. Then I stoped at an alley, I saw a gang.

(l.joe's pov)

Right after detention me and teen top agreed to meet at our alley at 6:00

(Rachel's pov)

I freaked out and hide against the wall. Then I heard their conversation.

"So why you called us here Cap?"

"Well since we've escaped prison the police were looking for us like crazy."

"Prision?" I whispered. They turned around and I turned against the wall.

"So what should we do?"

"They're afriad we'll cause trouble, they even sent officers to our school and also..." He pulled out a paper.

"They're offering a big reward." They gasped

"1,000,000 won!" They yelled.

"WHAT?" They turned and I ran away. They were catching up on me, I didn't know what to do. When I turned around, they weren't there I sighed in relief. I stopped and tried to catch my breath. I turned around and i got punched, then kicked. I fell down, my vision started to blur and everything went black.