School..Again

Hey, can you keep a secret?

(Rachel's pov)

Come on! Just do this, yo~

Nareul ttara haebwa ireoke

Come on, come on, oh oh oh~

Come on, come on, oh oh oh~

Niga meonjeo dagaga sarang handa mareul hae

Ije geuraedo dwae niga meonjeo sijakhae!!!!!~

My eyes fluttered open to Minah's high note on my alarm song, Girl's Day - Female President (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xF3MC8PWgJE). I took my alarm and turned it off in the middle of Yura's rap. Sorry Yura unnie, but I had to do that ;-; I admit it, I'm a Dai5y :D The guys don't really like them as much as I do but they're more of a S♥NE, Pink Panda, or Say A. Not that I'm saying I don't like those groups, I do, believe me, but not as much as Girl's Day. I heard of them from Boy's Day xP As much as I am happy to hear my unnies' voices, I'm not as happy going to school :P But atleast it's the first time I got up cheerful instead of being grumpy, right? :) Unlike my regular mornings...

To add more to how much I school, today's Monday .-. Urrgggg.....

I got out of bed, grabbed my school uniform, and went to the bathroom to do a quick shower. I stripped off my clothes and stepped into the lukewarm flowing water. School doesn't start until 7:30 and it's 6:30. Still got an hour to get dressed and eat breakfast. Those pabos better be ready by the time I step out ot this shower. I started to sing the rest of Female President in the shower, even if I probably sound like an animal dying or in pain, I was able to reach those high notes using the shampoo bottle as my mircophone pretending as if I'm in stage. I reached my favorite part, Yura's rap. "Urinara daetongnyeongdo ije yeojabunisinde~ Mwoga geureoke simgakhae wae andwae yeojaga meonjeo kiseu hamyeon japhyeoganeungeonga?~" Then I heard a shout from my bathroom door that interrupted me from continuing.

"I know your singing is terrible, but your rapping!!! BLEH!!!~ :P You ruined the whole song for me~ >.<" L.joe teased through the door. I stuck my tongue out as if he's going to see me doing that.

"Why are you even outside my bathroom door?!" I yelled back.  

"So I can see you without clothes >;) " I scoffed at his reply.

"BYUNTAE!!!!" I shouted. I heard him laughing.

"Nah~ I was just messing with you xP " Blonde idiot... "Before you call me a blonde idiot, I only came to ask what we're going to have for breakfast."

"Hmm.....I don't know, there isn't really food so just plain cereal, I guess???" I heard his groan from outside.

"But I'm hungrey!!!~ >v< " I sighed.

"Look. I'll cook for you next time, and I never knew you liked my cooking x3 "

"I only eat your food to prevent me from eating Ricky's cooking....And dying from it :P Anyway, get dressed. Before I rip your VIXX posters off the wall :3"   

"NO!!!!! NOT MY LEO!!!! TToTT" I heard his chuckle. "Fine. Then I'll rip your Fei and Eunji poster out of your wall xP " Then I heard silence other than the shower running. Then he clapped his hands slowly.

"Well played..." Then I heard my door slam shut. Thank you, he's gone already.

I finished up and got dressed. Sora went back to her house yesterday. She wanted to stay another night here but she couldn't cause she got hungry and ate the dinner's left overs which Chunji cooked, not me. Then she vomited in the bathroom. C.A.P examined her and said that she threw up not because of the food Chunji cooked. It was because she hasn't got enough sleep and didn't eat that often. Who knew C.A.P was a good doctor? He told me it was because his mom was a doctor. How much do I not know about this guy?

Oh well, poor Sora >.< But C.A.P said she will still be able to go school tomorrow only if she's able to get full sleep.

(Jiyoon's pov)

Everyone was at our hangout but me. Just a regular house that Hyuna's parents bought for us to come ever once in awhile. Not really that much of a rich person's place or my personal cup of tea on where I wanna stay but it's really relaxing the last time I went there :3 I was really expecting Hyuna's parents to buy us a more, ya know, high class house or mansion cuz they're rich as hell >.< Actually Jihyun, Hyuna, and Gayoon came from wealthy families. While me and Sohyun are more middle class. It sorta gets abit annoying for me and her hearing about the "rich people" problems but we got used to it.

I walked out of my apartment trying to get away from my parents arguing.

"Where the hell are you going, young lady?!?" My mom shouted when I started walking out.

"Going somewhere where I don't have to put up with your guy's yelling!!!" I shouted back and ran but they didn't noticed since they were too blind fighting. It's 7:00 and they're fighting at a time like this? Can't believe them.

I really live in a bad neighborhood if you ask me. Everyone in school thinks I live in a good house, with servants and maids, and everything in my life is perfect. But it's not like that. Not even 4minute knows I live like this. They always try to visit me but I always change the subject or come up with an excuse.

Hey, did you heard of that gang that got beat up so badly? They ruled my neighborhood. Then I heard that they got into a fight with another gang over something. I don't know what, but I know it was important to them. But one question to ask is why would they want to steal it? Valuable or something? Rumors are going to be around alot during school, I bet.

How could they've been able to beat up a gang like that? That gang scared everyone. When they were around, everyone hid in their houses in fear.  No one dared to step up against them, how can that happen?

I was about a few blocks away from the hangout. I tried to fix my makeup and uniform while running. I was too distracted looking at the hand mirror and applying my foundation, that I accidently bumped into someone. "Sorry. I need go somewhere. I don't have time for this~" I quickly said

"Wait, can you help me—" I shook my head and continue running. I eventually got there without even giving a quick look on the person.

(Author's pov)

The person that bumped into Jiyoon was just trying to get home since he was lost and he never went to Seoul before.

Screw this big city, I don't even know where I'm going!

The man sighed to himself.

I should've stayed at Busan but that old fart just had wanted me to come here for some reason. But isn't he ?????'s father? 

He scoffed at his own thought.

I think she's going to be happy to see me again. Wonder how she's doing without me. 

Jiyoon bumped into him, interrupting his thoughts. "Sorry. I need to go somewhere. I don't have time for this~" She quickly said without him not even understanding a single word.

"Wait, can you help me—" She shook her head and continue running without even looking at him. "Well that wasn't very nice..."

(Jiyoon's pov)

I slowed down when I reached the doorstep and opened the door and slammed it behind me. The members all turned and saw me sliding down the door, breathing heavily trying to gain my breath back.

"Oh my god, what happened to you?" Gayoon ask and got up from the sofa. I tried to look normal and stood up.

"It's nothing." I said simply but coldly and left them going upstairs, leaving them dumbfounded.

(Rachel's pov)

I stepped in the school with me and Teen Top looking as if we don't know each other. There were whispers going around while I was walking around the hallway. Rumors? I just tried to ignore it as much as I could. I got my way out of the crowd of people and I found a familiar figure.

"Sora~" I quickly walked to her and saw that she was alright. I smiled.

"Hi unnie" She said in her sweet voice of hers. I was about to say something else when I heard the school doors slammed open. Everyone, including me, turned and who you thought it was. 4minute. Everyone went to crowd them and you can hear the fanboys' shout everywhere

"Hi Sohyun!~ <3" "I LOVE YOU HYUNA!!!" "I bought you this Jihyun! For you~ ^.^" "You look beautiful, Gayoon noona!~"

I caught Jiyoon looking at me but then she turned away. She looked more colder than usual. And more thicker sunglasses.   

(Sohyun's pov)

I was with 4minute after the crowd went away and we were near our lockers. I heard rumors everywhere. We were just doing what we usually do. Gossiping and fixing our hair. I was looking on my mirror attached to my locker.

"I heard that Changjo is dating that girl, Hwayoung." Hyuna said out loud to the group. I dropped my hair brush while I was combing my hair with wide eyes. When I dropped it, it made a huge sound and the members stared at me, silent.

"Something wrong, Sohyun-ah?" Jiyoon asked me. I pressed my lips together and my eyes filled with tears.

"Changjo..." I whispered to myself as the tears fell down my face. They went around me and questioned me with soft tones.

"What's wrong, maknae?" "Sohyun-ah~ Are you okay?" "Did something happen?" "Is there something we did wrong?"

"I never told you guys but," Tears fell more from my face. My voice got louder and stern. "I love Changjo. I love him. When I saw him when Jiyoon unnie and C.A.P were practicing together, it was love at first sight. Every time I see him, it makes me melt inside. I just can't, I can't stand it. He belongs to me, and only me." I sobbed hard. "He should only love ME!!!" They looked at me dumbfounded on what I just confessed, I looked around and everyone at the hallway was staring at me, but Teen Top and Hwayoung weren't there, only Rachel.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS LOOKING AT?!?" I screamed at the crowd. "MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!!" I slammed my locker and stormed off to where ever I'm going. I wasn't mad, but heartbroken.

(Rachel's pov)

I was going to follow Sora to homeroom but I forgot my binder. So I went pass 4minute and tried to hide myself as much as possible. Success!~ I went over to my locker, did my combination, and got my binder. I quickly closed it and I heard a loud crash on the floor which made me stop my tracks and looked over. I saw that girl, Sohyun, shouting at the crowd and storming off and accidently bumped into my shoulder and made me drop my binder. She muttered under her breath about me and left. I bent down and picked it up. 

"What's up with her lately? She's usually cheery and happy all the time." I said to myself and saw 4minute going after her. I brushed it off and continued walking but the question is. What was she mad about?

(Sohyun's pov)

I can be strong. I can. Many people take control of my kindness and use me for what they want. Everyone sees me as the happy and cheerful girl that wears pink all the time. That I'm not even a threat to them, I'm just useless.

 

Well that's not true...

 

I need to show them who I really am. And they'll regret underestimating what I can do. I'm not someone you can toy with. My angelic eyesmiling eyes faded to an eternal darkness. I heard the girls' footsteps following me. I tried going faster but they caught up to me.

"How come you never told us?" Hyuna questioned. I looked down, not knowing what to reply to that. I tried coming up with a lie like, 'I was too scared.' or 'I'm too nervous'. But they'd see right through me.

"I know you're trying to come up with a lie, Kwon Sohyun." Hyuna said.

"How'd you?!" Hyuna chuckled

"We know you better than that, maknae." I groaned. 

"So you were lying when you said you liked no one during truth or dare!" Actress Nam said. I smiled.

"I need help..." I said and looked straight at each one of them.

"What is it?" Gayoon asked.

"I need to re-do everything about me, will you help?" Each one of them nodded.

"Well first thing's first, please get rid of your pink hair." Hyuna begged me. I scoffed.

"Then get rid of your green hair too!"

"I can't TT-TT My parents won't let me dye my hair again until next year." She made a fake sob and we laughed.

Hyuna will be Hyuna xD

 

A/N: Sorry for the really short update >.< Any idea who you think the guy is? ;|