Unexpected

Hey, can you keep a secret?

(l.joe's pov)

I walked towards the person. He looks familar somehow...eh, when he's important I'll know.

"We can't let this person know our secret." I looked at the guys and they nodded.

"What are we gonna do with him?" Ricky asked (a/n: Since you have sunglasses and your hoodie on, the boys think you're a guy.)

"We could kill him." Niel stepped foward until Changjo stopped him.

"We can't it'll blow our cover."

"Then what are we gonna do with him then?" Chunji asked

"Let's bring them him to our house." Cap said

"Wha? No!" I yelled

"Well we can just leave him here, he might tell everyone." he replied.

"ok..." I picked him up.

"let's go" and walked to our house.

(Rachel's pov)

*FLASHBACK*

"Our relationship was nothing...it's over..." it was repeating everytime. I continued running until I reached home. I opened the dooe and slammed it behind me. Then umma went out of the kitchen and went to me.

"Rachel, what happened?" She hugged me.

"oppa *sob* broke up with me" I cried and hugged her back.

" He never even loved me..." I continued.

"Rachel, look at me." she took my chin and forced me to look up.

"Whoever doesn't love you, must be blind. You're a sweet and lovable girl, even if it doesn't seem like it. I'll always love you..." My vision started to blur and i fainted.

When i woke up, I was laying on the couch.

"umma?" I stood up.

"umma?" I looked around the house but she wasn't here. A picture caught my eye. It was a picture of my mom and me. When I looked at the back it said.

'I'll always love you.'

I dropped down on my knees.

"I'll always love you too." Tears began to fall out of my eyes.

*FLASHBACK CONTINUES*


(L.joe's pov)

We tied the person up in a chair and hid him in a closet. (which is bigger than i thought.) When the guys were eating dinner i decided i'm gonna see the person. When I got up ricky asked

"Aren't you going to eat hyung?" I shook my head

"I'm going to bed"

"ok, but you going to miss me destroying Cap hyung in video games!"

"oh heck no, you're going to lose again."

"Well see...L.joe hyung cheer me on!"

"Ricky fighting!" I did a fighting sign and began to walk to the closet. When i got there i took his hood off...wait...that was a girl the whole time...wow she looked like a guy and again she looks familar. I took off his i mean her sunglasses and i was shocked...rachel? Wow now i feel guity that cap punched her and i kicked her.

"NO!!!!" i jumped alittle and peeked out of the closet. I saw Ricky doing his victory dance and cap looking down.

"In your face hyung!" he looked up and smiled...or smirked, it's hard to tell when he does it.

"Do you know what's gonna be in your face?" Ricky faced him.

"What?"

"MY FIST!!!!!" Cap chased ricky and he yelled,

"AHHHH!!!!HELP ME, HE'S GONNA MURDER ME!!!!!!!!"

"Stop it you two!" Changjo yelled from the kitchen. Then i heard rachel say somthing.

"I'll always love you too." A tear rolled down her cheek. I walked to her and wipped her tear with my tumb. I putted on her sunglasses and her hood. That night I couldn't sleep. What are we gonna do to her?