Just Visiting

Hey, can you keep a secret?

A/N: happy birthday to my second bias, Zico! I know he's probably not reading this but who cares, i love him.

(Rachel's pov)

"Welcome to the Star Hotel, do you need help with anything today?" The lady at the counter said

"Yeah um, I'm looking for Kwon Hwayoung's appartment." I said and walked over to the counter.

"Hwayoung?...Ah! Kwon Jihoo-ssi's daughter,  they live in room 102 on the second floor." She said and I nodded.

"Thanks." I went to the elevator and got to the second floor. I located room 102 and knocked on the door. The door opened and I saw a young tall boy that is up to my chin.

"Yeah?" He said annoyed.

"Yeah, is Hwayoung here?" I asked

"Noona doesn't want any visitors right now." he said

"Wha-"

SLAM!!!

Right when I knew it, I was now seeing the door.

"Did i just got slamed in the face by a 11 year old? o.0"  (I know Zelo's 17 but let's pretend he's 11, okay?)

(Sora's pov)

I walked out of my room with changed clothles and wet hair. I headed for the living room when i heard a slam.

"Zelo-ah who was that?" He was sitting on the couch flipping through channels

"Some girl looking for you." he said. My eyes widened, unnie!

"Why did you do that for! That was the girl I'm suppose to tutor!" He said nothing. Aish, this kid, I understand that he cares, but come on he's sometimes over protective. Right when i grabbed the doornob zelo said something.

"Noona?"

"Yeah?"

"You sure she's not gonna be like her?"

"Yes just give her a chance,okay?"

"Fine." I opened the door and let Rachel walk in.

(Rachel's pov)

After confused on what happened the door opened again.

"Hi unnie, please come in." I walked inside and it was bigger than I expected. Then I saw the boy sitting on the couch. He was flipping through every channel.

"Oh and I see that you met junhong." Sora said and smiled

"Hey..." he said without looking at me.

"Let's go to my room." She walked to her room and I followed her. I looked back to see junhong, who was looking at me then looked back. I sighed and continued to follow sora.

"So what do you wanna start first?" I tapped my chin

"I don't know. What do you think?"

"I know, we should start with math!"

"No! i hate math!"

"Which is why we're starting with it"

"Sora-ah!" She laughed.

LATER~

Sora smiled. I hugged her.

"I GET IT NOW!!!~ You're a better teacher than the ones at our school!"

"Unnie, your hurting me!" I letted go.

"Oh, mianhae..." I looked down.

"It's okay, I'm gonna be in the bathroom okay?"

"Ne" I said. Then she walked in to the bathroom and closed the door.

"Yah!" I jumped and faced the person.

"Junhong-ssi! What are you doing here!"

"I live here." Well, I can see that but why are you here? "And just call me Zelo, nothing else. You don't need to be formal."

"You gave me a heart attack!"

"just because you call yourself noona's friend doesn't mean i have to give respect to you."

"What do you mean?"

"i don't want noona to be hurt...again." he whispered the last part.

"Again?..." he nodded.

"Hyuna and Sora used to be best friends alot. Even though Hwayoung was her real name, she perfered the people close to her to call her Sora." Hyuna? You mean THE hyuna that bullies her and push her around, they used to be friends? O_O Hyuna looks as if she hated her from the first day she saw her.

"When Hyuna just joined 4minute, they'd ignored her and latered bullied her. I was the only one that cared for her." I looked down.

"My dad left when i was young i would cry everyday and my umma would hug me and tell that everything would get better. When she went missing i didn't know what to do and then i met Sora and she was so sweet, like her." I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned my head and I got hug attacked by zelo. Then he letted go.

"I'll give you one chance noona. If you blow it, it's over." He threats in a oddly playful way then smiles.

"You're in middle school right? And Sora's in highschool. That means you go half a day not knowing if she's okay or if she's being bullied. So, I can make sure those queenkas back off from her, alright?"

"I never thought of it that way, but sure. I can't risk seeing her so in pain again. You made her happy." We both smiled.

"Zelo-ah what are you doing here?" We turn our heads and saw Sora.

"Don't worry, noona and I were getting to know each other." He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Yup there's nothing to worry about." I added 

"Sora-ah! Zelo-ah! We're home!" I heard a lady said

"Umma and appa are home!" Zelo ran to them.

"We bought dinner!" She said and held the bag in the air.

"YAY! :DDD" Zelo cheered

"And who's this one over here." Mrs. Kwon went over to me.

"I'm Park Rachel, it's nice to meet hwayoung's parents." I bowed

"No need for that sweety, any friends of hwayoung is a friend of mine."

"I need to go now I don't want to disturb you guys." I headed to the door until some one grabbed my hand.

"Rachel noona please stay and eat dinner with us." I looked at him and he was doing puppy eyes and a pout. I sighed

"Fine..." He pulled me to the table to eat. Everything was quiet until Mrs.Kwon broke the silence.

"So rachel's your name, it fits you so well."

"Thank you."

"How did you and sora met." Mr. Kwon said. Me and Sora looked at each other.

"Um well Rachel-" Sora started

"I bumped into her and asked her if she could tell me where's the office." I interupted. Mr. and Mrs. Kwon looked at each other confused but just continued eating.

"Junhong, I got a call from the principal today..."

"Umma, it's no big deal!"

"You skipped school so you could play basketball!"

"We were going against the best basketball team in Seoul!"

"Junhong, you need to focus on your studies so you-"

"Could fulfill your appa's dream, i know!"

"Junhong, please-"

"UMMA I DON'T WANT TO!" He got up and left the apartment.

"Aish, what am I going to do to that boy..." Mrs.kwon said

"Zelo!" I got my stuff and followed him even though Hwayoung told me not to


 

A/N: If Rachel and L.joe were a couple...

(Rachel's pov)

in the park

It was a very hot day at the park. I saw an ice cream truck giving out popsicles.

"Oppa, I'll order us popsicles okay." I looked at L.joe oppa and smiled

"Okay." He nodded and I ordered a strawberry for me and ordered a lime flavored that looks like vanila.

"He won't notice this is lime." I snickered to myself and I gave it to him

"Here it is." He took the lime and it.

"BLECH! WHAT FLAVOR IS THIS!!! It's so sour!!!~ >.<"

"Lime." I smiled

"Lime?!" He smirked and took the strawberry popsicles out of my hands

"Yah, that's mine!" I tried to get it but he pulled it away.

"Nope, it's mine now." He ran away.

"YAH! COME BACK HERE!!!!" He stopped and faced me.

"Give me a kiss first."

"Fine." i kissed his cheek and he plopped it in his mouth.

"YAH!"

"Thanks for the kiss by the way." He laughed and ran away again.

"LEE BYUNGHUN COME BACK HERE!!!!!" And we both chased each other through the park