Tied Up

Hey, can you keep a secret?

(L.joe's pov) 

I woke up laying on my bunk bed. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Huh, so it wasn't a dream. I wish it was though. This place was the same as we left it, only now there's more guards watching us than ever. It's starting to creep me out. I saw the members already awake. "Morning..." I said.

"It's noon hyung." Ricky replied. Oh. "Overslept again~" Ricky sang until I turned my head then he quickly stopped to prevent himself getting scolded by me. I sighed. Then a police officer walked to our cell and unlocked it. He quickly pulled me and Changjo out and locked the cell again. 

"Some people want to talk to you Lee and Choi." He said and dragged us to that room where you can talk to your friends or family. He put us on different tables then I glared at the people siting across from me. My parents... and why did they bring that girl with them? It was bad enough they came. But she, I don't ever want to talk or see her again. 

"Byunghun, please don't look at us that way." Mother reatched out her hand and touched my face. I pushed it away.

"Like I'm happy to see you guys..." I faced away from them. "Why are you here?" I asked.

"Because we care about you son." Father replied. I turned back to them.

"Care? You weren't even there when I was in court!" I shouted but not as loud so everyone could here me. "It was bad enough you came. Why did you bring her along with you?" I asked annoyed.

"Don't speak of your fiancee, Mihyun, like that!" Mother said and placed her arms around Mihyun's shoulders. Nam Mihyun. 15 years old. Wealthy like me and my parents, but even more wealthy. My dad's bussiness was going bankrupt. So to save us, mom and dad putted me and Mihyun on an arranged marriage when I was 13 and when she was 12. I didn't like her one bit and she is the same with me. She thinks I don't 'care' for her enough and clings and crys all the time. God, she's annoying! She may appear as an angel but she's nothing inside. Just empty. No soul at all. Same with my parents. That's why before the day we were supposed to be married, I escaped and ran away with Chunji helping me. 

"Don't you remember what I did? I called off the marriage."

"Only me and your mother decide when you start and end." Father said. 

"That's even not fair! Do you care? Do you know what I feel? Do you even love me?..." Their eyes widened. "If you do, then you would just listen to me for once." 

"It's not just about you anymore Byunghun, you need to be open on what others are going through too." Mother said.

"I'm never going back to you guys no matter what." I stood up from my chair and started walking away.

"Since your father and I had no choice, we have made a deal with Mihyun's parents. If you marry Mihyun, us and her parents will bail you out of prison." My jaw dropped and turned to look at both of them.

"I'm going to be out of this place?" 

"Yes son, then we'll be a family again. You don't have to be stuck her forever, you'll be free." Free? Father held out his hand. "Come son." I slowly walked back to the table. I reatched out my hand. Then right when I was about to grabbed it, I stopped and looked at my hand. What am I doing? I'm just going to do this same mistake I did years ago. I'm going to marry Mihyun so I can be free? Free of what? I'm not going to be free, I'll just suffer either way. I'm marrying the person I ran away from, if I didn't run away I wouldn't met Teen Top. I wouldn't have met Rachel, Block b, 4minute, or B.A.P. If I leave now, I won't be able to see them again. I pulled my hand away.

"I can't do this, not again. I don't want to see you ever again, you're in the past. If I keep looking back, I'll never see my bright future ahead of me! I'm following my heart, and I know that being married isn't my future! I'm never going back!!!" I shouted at the three of them and ran away back to my cell. 

(Mihyun's pov)

I watched my ex-fiance run away from me. I smiled to myself. That was a brave thing to do, standing up against his parents. I can never do that. He is strong. He doesn't need me, I can find someone else. We're not a match like I thought we could be. He needs a strong woman. Like him. Someone who would never give up.

"Oh my sweet Mihyun-ah, I'm sorry for his childish behavior." Byunghun's mom said and hugged me. "Please forgive us..." She sobbed.

"Don't you remember my father said? If Byunghun rejects this time again, we will stop supporting you and all business with you. So the whole marriage is off."

"Please Nam Mihyun, please make your father change his mind. You are the only company left that supports us, we need you. Don't go." Both of them pleaded.

"Byunghun was right. You two are just empty and sad underneath. You may have lots of things but really, you have nothing, nothing at all. We made a big mistake helping you. No wonder why Byunghun left. You are horrible parents. Now drive me back to my manor." I ordered them and did so. Byunghun, you are an interesting man. I like that about you. I still remember those words you said to me. Because of you, I'm a better person. I was annoying back then, I'm happy to have met you.

"Oppa!!!~" I sobbed and held to Byunghun's arm.

"Aish, what is it now Mihyun?" He asked annoyed. I grabbed tighter to his shirt sleeve. 

"Why did ignore me back there?! I was right next to you!" I shouted.

"Look, I know this new and very early that we're talking about marriage already. I know that you're scared and nervous that your marrying a person you never met. I'm going through the same thing as you. But we can get through this okay?" He wiped my tears and grabbed my shoulders. "And if we're not made for each other, remember things happen for a reason. You're a smart girl, I'm sure you can figure out why." 

I've finally found why all this time. Thank you Byunghun.

(L.Joe's pov) 

I ran into Changjo and stopped running. Changjo was already here with the police officer. I was panting a little from running but I soon caught my breath. "So who came for you?" I asked Changjo. 

"Sooyoung noona. What about you?"

"My parents..." I replied.

"Ah. I see." Changjo said. "We should get going to our cell now." Changjo faced the police officer and he took us back to our cell. "Today was the day I was taking Hwayoung to the dance." I patted his back.

"It's okay, I was going to ask Rachel to the dance too. But I guess she's happy to be back at Busan." I said and we were taken back to our cell.

(Rachel's pov) 

I woke up with my hands and legs tied up. I don't know where I am, then I remembered what happened the other day. 

I slowly approached the front gate as I gripped my sword tightly. There were a few officers inside. I hid behind a brick wall when I saw one coming my way. I held my breath as he passed by. I breathed out. I listened to the conversation he had talking to another person.

"That gang was arrested today, right?" 

"Yes, they were brought back after escaping a few years back. I just got hired when I just heard of them. They are pretty young but are so dangerous if you saw or hear what they do."

"I came back and went to there house and saw that the police tape was ripped off and the door was kicked down. Who do think it could be?"

"No one would do that. Not any that I know of." I went out of the wall and confronted the both of them. I held the sword close to their necks. If they moved even by a little, they might get stabbed. "What are you doing here? Who are you?!" I pushed the sword closer and they stepped back quickly.

"No need for story time yet. My name is Park Rachel. Take me to your head cheif, my father." They opened the gate in fear of getting hurt for me and lead me inside. "Where can I find my dad?" I held the sword close to their necks again and they said nothing. "Speak!" I shouted. 

"The highest floor in the last room down the hallway." He blurted out. The another guy nudged him and glared at him. And heard him whisper, 'Why did you tell her?'. I put my sword down and they sighed in relief.

"Thanks..." I turned away from them and began to sneak in. Then to my surprise, they sneaked up behind me and handcuffed me. "Yah! Do you want me to hurt you?!" I yelled and tried to get my sword out. Then they pulled a cloth against my mouth and made everything black. The last thing I heard was then saying, 'We have to report her to the cheif, who knew he had a daughter?' 'She's quite stubborn I say for a girl. Let's go...'

My mouth was tied up as well. I screamed through the tape on my mouth but I don't think any one heard. And I looked around and my sword was on the other side of the room. I tried to move around to escape but couldn't. I sighed. It was very dark, pitch black. The only light I had was a dim light bulb above my head. I tried one more time to scoot the chair closer to my sword so I could use it to get rid of the ropes around me. Only problem is, I don't know where I'm going. I looked back and see how far I need to go. I scooted and prayed I won't fall over, otherwise I'm totally screwed for life. I took a deep breath. It's not like no one is going to see or hear me right? I started to scoot my chair as careful as I could. I was wobbly at first but got the hang of it afterwards.

Just a bit more and I could get out of this place. I'm pretty sure I'm on the highest floor, I just need to get out the most slient and non-noticeable way as possible and quick before someone comes in the door. But I'm pretty sure that door is lock from the inside and outside so I bet no one except maybe some officers can get in unless they have the key. I scooted a few more times and tried to reach out for the sword. I reached out my hand and finally grasped the sword. I cutted the ropes around me and I was free at last.

I stood up and stretched my body. I removed the tape on my mouth. I was hurt because I took it off a bit too fast but the pain went away quickly. I grabbed my sword and began walking to the door. But I had to figure out one problem, how can I unlock this door? I looked around if there was anything in this room that could help but it was still dark. I turned around and see if there was a lightswitch. I located it and the light. My eyes stinged at first for being in the dark too long.

I looked around to see if there was anything. I scanned the room to find a familiar body tied up that was on the other side of the room. I gasped at the first glance I took at the person. I dropped my sword and ran across the room and looked closer to study the face if it was that person. I reached out my hand and gently touched their face. I pushed back a few strands of hair to the back of their ear. I hugged the tied up person that was still unconscious. I let go and realized it was her. After wondering where she was all this time, she was actually here under my nose this whole time. I felt tears filling up inside my eyes. 

Mom. I've found you...

Slowly, her eyes fluttered open and widened when she saw me.

"Rachel..." She muffled through the tape in and eye smiled. I giggled and replied.

"Mom, I'm gonna get you out okay?" She nodded. I went to get my sword. Once I got it, I walked up to her to cut her ropes. Mom muffled something again but I didn't hear. "Oh yeah, you still have tape on your mouth." I pulled out the tape on . "Now what was that you said?" 

"Look dear, I get you want to save me but you understand something. You have to leave without me." I stared at her shocked.

"Mom, I can't leave you here!" I yelled at her.

"I know it's hard to understand but I'll just hold you down. As long you're away from me, you and your friends will be protected!" I sighed. "I want you to be safe, you have to get out of this place before he sees you with me!"

"Mom, I'm not leaving! Never will I do. We've been separated long enough! I'm escaping with you, no matter if you like it or not!" I shouted and gripped my sword. 

Right when I was about to cut the ropes, I heard a loud click coming from the door. My body froze. I didn't know what I could possibly do.

Who knows who that could be... 

L.joe? I highly doubt that. Another Teen Top member? You have to be kidding me. A police officer? Possibly. My father? I'm afraid you might ask that >~< 

The doorknob slowly turned and opened. Revealing that person standing outside the door.

 

My luck just ran out.