Goodbye

Hey, can you keep a secret?

A/N: Just to make this more dramatic, you can listen to this while reading: T-ara - Don't Leave, it inspired me to make this chapter

(Rachel's pov) 

"I really can go?" CAP nodded. 

"You can talk to your father about it if you'd like, he's still here I think." I stood up from my seat and went to the living room. Ricky and Niel were in the backyard so the game system was off. I saw him on his phone. I slowly stepped forward. 

"Hm... I understand... Ok, I'll be back soon... Ok, bye." He hung up and noticed me. "Did he tell you?" I nodded. "Do want to go back?" 

"I don't know actually..." He caressed my hair. "I'm gonna miss them, but grandmother is ill. I don't know what decision is right."

"Whatever decision is right for you, I'll understand. I was on the phone with the doctor awhile ago... Grandmother... She passed away a few hours ago." My eyes widened. 

"What?" A tear rolled down. Dad grabbed a tissue from his coat and wiped it. "She can't die! Not right now."

"She had trouble getting blood to her whole body because the valves in her heart didn't function properly and that's why she would tired all the time and she couldn't do much. I guess her heart finally gave up. Many people who has this don't live for very long. She was a very strong woman living with this condition. The doctors tried all they could..." My tears dried.

"Dad, I think I've decided..." I looked straight into his eyes. "I'm going back to Busan..." 

"I'll give you today and a little of tomorrow to pack up. I'll be going now sweetie." I nodded, he kissed my forehead and I watched dad leave the house. 

(L.joe's pov) 

I went up to ask something to CAP from the backyard. "Have you seen Rachel?" 

"She went to the living room to talk to her father for a bit." CAP said.

"He still doesn't remember us?"

"It's been atleast 3 years. l'm pretty sure he'll never figure it out." He replied and went to the backyard to play a game of basketball with the rest of the members. I entered the living room and saw her talking to her dad. I hid behind the wall and listened to their conversation.

"Dad, I think I've decided... I'm going back to Busan..." My eyes widened. She's going back? I don't want her to go. Isn't she happy with just me and Teen Top? Did she even liked living with us? Was this all a joke to her?!

Chunji tapped my shoulder and I faced him.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Do you want to join the game? We need an extra player..." Chunji smiled.

"Why are you playing at a time like this? Don't you realize? Rachel's leaving us!" I stormed off upstairs to my room. Until, I stopped and saw Rachel packing up through her open door. I walked up to her door and knocked. She looked up and saw me. Before she said anything I spoke. "What are you doing?" I asked. She looked down.

"L.joe, I'm leaving. I'm going to tell all of Teen Top tomorrow." Even hearing it twice hurted me more. "I really did like living with you guys, but I have my reasons to leave. My grandmother died, that's why I need to go back." She looked at me with tears filling up her eyes. "I really don't want to leave but what choice do I have?" She sobbed. I went down to her level and wiped her tears away from her eyes. "She really meant a lot to me when I was little. Everyday mom would drop me to her house and we would do whatever I wanted for the whole day. I seemed very spoiled and stubborn when I was a kid. When mom disappeared, no one wanted to take me in. But she, she never thought I was a brat. She and mom meant the whole world to me. Now... I've lost them. And I don't want to lose any of you guys and Hwayoung. I'm going to miss all of you alot." I laid her head onto my shoulder. As I ran my hands through her hair, I quietly shushed her.

"I'm gonna miss you too Rachel-ah." She wrapped her arms around me tight. 

"I'm going to miss you the most Byunghun." She lifted her head and wiped her tears with her hand. "I've always wanted to ask you something oppa."

"What is it?" I asked softly. She played with her hair and looked away from me.

"Is our relationship real? I know you only used us to get fangirls away from you but—" I interrupted her.

"That's not the real reason why..." She turned her head to face me. "At first it was, but not anymore. The real reason was, I had feelings for you for a long time actually. I'm not really the kind of guy that expresses my feelings easily. When I try to hide it, it might make me seem rude or like a pabo. I lied because I didn't know if you loved me back." Before I went on, she kissed my cheek sweetly. My cheeks heated up. I was blushing.  

"I love you Byunghun. I've always been blind about it. You and me... are the same. We don't know how express our feelings to the people we like. We don't notice that sometimes we fall in love with people. So I guess it happened to both us." I laid my head against the bed frame.

"Man, I'm really gonna miss you my munchkin..." Rachel glared at me and I playfully laughed. 

"I'm gonna miss you too my blonde idiot." I stared at her then she chuckled. 

"Can you help me pack?" She asked.

"Uh... Sure." I folded the clothes she gave me and handed it to her to put in her suit cases. I felt uncomfortable at first but I got used to it. I watched her angelic face while she was packing her clothes inside a suitcase. She looked so peaceful but I can see in her eyes that she didn't want to go. I spaced out for a bit looking into her eyes. I feel like she was right, her and I are the same. She turned her head.

"Why'd you stop folding?" I came back to Earth.

"I spaced for a bit." She nodded and zipped up her suitcase "How many suitcases are going to fill?" 

"Only 3 or 4, this is my 2nd suitcase." She putted the second suitcase aside and got out the third one. I looked at the pile of clothes. There wasn't that much clothes left. The room looked empty now. I can see she took down her posters too.

"I think you just need 3 suitcases, there isn't that much clothes left." She nod and continued. I continued folding. Say something Byunghun, this getting more awkward. "There's the end of the school dance tomorrow night too." 

"I guess I'm not going to the dance then." She simply said with no emotion. I gave her the last pack of clothes. She thanked me and placed it inside the suitcase then zipped it up. "Thanks for helping me pack."

"No problem." I smiled and looked at the clock. Wow, 9:30 already. I stood up and walked to the door. I looked back. "Good night..." She smiled back. She got up and hugged me.

"Good night oppa." She let go and crawled into bed. I turned off the lights for her and closed the door. 

(Rachel's pov) 

I couldn't sleep tonight no matter how hard I try to. I stared at the ceiling while laying down on my bed. Then turned my head and saw it was a full moon outside my window. The moonlight gazed into my room. My room looked so empty without all my stuff. It would be nice to go back to Busan. I get to see my old friends, my family, and my old house. I will empty though, I'll feel as if there's always something missing. Seoul is nice too. My dad's here, Teen Top, and Hwayoung care for me. Of course there's 4minute too, but I would miss them always walking through the school hallways like they own the place. Ha, never thought I would miss something about them. I closed my eyes and finally drifted to dreamland.

*Time skip to morning, still Rachel's pov*

 My eyes fluttered open. It's the day. I'm moving to Busan. I got up and rubbed my eyes. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and did my hair. I got my bags and headed downstairs for breakfast. I walked in and saw Niel holding a plate for me. "Wah, you cooked breakfast Niel?" I took the plate and sat down on the table. "Where's the other members?" I asked. Niel took a seat.

"Still sleeping, it's still like 6:00. You could've just went back to sleep." Niel chukled and ate the food on his plate.

"Well, I'm not really a morning person but I woke up this early for some reason."

"Wait here, I need to get something." Niel got up from his seat and went to the living room. He came back with a guitar case.

"You play guitar?" Niel rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Yeah L.joe's friend, Chanyeol, taught me a bit." He pulled out his guitar and tunned it.

"That giant from our math class?" Niel laughed and nodded.

"Yeah." He finished tunning it and strum a cord. "I'm learning this song for the dance. I'm the opening with Chanyeol :D" 

"What song is it?" 

"A song Chanyeol composed, and I wrote the lyrics. It's called 'Date' (Teen Top - Date, ). I will mostly do the singing, Chanyeol will do the rapping. This is the chorus..." He started to play the song. It sounded quite happy and peaceful. "Our date~ A love date~ When we do it once, I want to do it again. On this beautiful day, let's share love every night. Day or night, without anyone knowing, today is a beautiful day~" I clapped my hands. 

"You guys are going to do great. Too bad I'm not gonna see it." Niel patted my back.

"L.joe helped me with most of the lyrics. He said you inspire him alot." I nodded. "Changjo is bringing Hwayoung as his date for the dance." Huh, they never even told me >~< All of the Teen Top members started going downstairs. L.joe sat across from me. 

"Morning." He said and started eating.

I heard the doorbell ring. I stood up and went to the door. I opened the door and saw my father standing there. 

"Dad why are you here? You're a bit early..." I rubbed my eyes because the sun was shining. 

"I'm sorry but I also have work too. So I can't drive you there. I already booked you a taxi to the airport." He pulled out a ticket. "This is your plane ticket, your plane leaves at 8:30 but the airport is far away from here. You have passport right?" I nodded. "Good, your taxi will be here any minute now." He stepped inside the house. L.joe walked into the living room, next to me. 

"You're leaving already?" He pointed at my ticket. 

"Soon, my taxi's coming..." He nodded and eyed my dad on the sofa. "Why do you always act like that when dad comes?" I asked.

"It's nothing, it's just that you're leaving too soon." 

"I'll always visit you guys when I have school break." I tried to fake a smile to brighten up the mood. "I know I'm leaving a bit too soon. I thought he would give me today too to pack but I finished yesterday." I heard a car engine stop. I looked outside the window and saw my cab was already here. "The cab's here dad." He stood up and looked out the same window I looked out. "I'll get my bags..." I went upstairs and got my bags. I headed downstairs and went outside. Teen Top and dad were gathered outside. There was someone missing. I went up to CAP. "Where's L.joe?" 

"He didn't want to come out of his room after you got your bags. He even locked the door. I could use the key to open it but he has it too." 

"He's not going to say goodbye?" I asked myself. Dad got my bags and put them inside the back seat. He hugged me.

"Goodbye sweetie." He smiled. I frowned and looked up to L.joe's window. I saw him looking at me but quickly hid behind the curtains. I looked down. "Is something wrong?" I shook my head and hugged the members and bid goodbye. I got inside the cab and sat on the back seat. Dad closed the car door and waved goodbye. I waved back to him and Teen Top as the car sped off. I looked back at the house and watched it until it completely disappeared from my sight. 

(L.joe's pov)

I watched Rachel's cab speed off from my window. Why am I so afraid to say goodbye? I'll never meet another girl like her ever. I heard a knock on my door. "I unlocked it..." I said and the knob turned. Chunji looked at me.

"Why didn't you say goodbye?" Chunji asked me. Dead silence was on. I just started outside the window, not even facing him. "You never see her again but yet you never bothered to talk to her for the last time?" 

"Just stop it Chunji. Just leave me alone here..." 

"Did you even loved her?"

"Just get outta my room will ya?!" I shouted at him. 

"Rachel loves you, don't you want to see her for the very last time?!" Chunji shouted back at me. "Don't you... Want to see her smile and be happy right in front of you?" I looked back at Chunji with my eyes filling up with tears. 

"I do want to say goodbye but-"

"But what?!" Chunji interrupted me. Right before I answered back I heard a loud crash. Like someone broke through the window from downstairs. I took out my sword from the closet and me and Chunji ran downstairs. Our eyes widened. I gripped my sword angrily. Police officials were inside our house and police cars parked outside our house. I punched and kicked them to knock them out and Chunji started to do the same. There was too many of them. I started to use my sword and cut them severely. I saw Chunji got kicked on the chest. "CHUNJI!!!~" I fought my way to him and I saw him laid unconscious. I went down to his level and ran my hand through his hair. Then I was shocked to find the rest of the Teen Top members knocked out and handcuffed on the ground. "No..." I was surrounded 1 to 10. I protected myself with my sword to prevent any police officers going towards me. 

"Freeze!!!" A police said. "Drop the weapon or we will have to shoot!" They all surrounded me with their guns. I slowly stood up and dropped my sword in front of my feet. I lifted both of my hands to the side of my face. The police made way for one man. I knew it would be him. Rachel's dad. 

"You think you've fooled me huh? Well I remember you from head to toe Lee Byunghun. You may have fooled my daughter but you didn't trick me..." He walked up to me. "Long time no see. Do you remember me?" He taunted.

"I remember you clearly..." I answered. "Haven't seen you for more than 3 years..." He did a smirk.

"Just to make myself clear, I'm not just Rachel's dad. I'm the head chief at Seoul Prison and I've finally found you and your gang... You guys are coming with me."