New Friend(s)?

Hey, can you keep a secret?

(Rachel's pov)

I was walking through this thick fog. I couldn't see anything until I saw a person. I walked a bit closer to the lady and I realized...umma?

"umma!" I ran to her and hugged her. I buried my face into her shoulder. Then when I looked up she was gone. When I turned I got slapped.

"Why would I love you?" The fog began to cover her.

"No!" I ran towards the fog.


"NO!" My head shotted up, I started to breath heavily. Today was monday, I sighed and got ready. When I walked to school I got a message. (Rachel=red Sora=blue)

Hey Rachel

Hey, so what's up?

I'm not going to be at school today...

JINJJA! wae...

sick, but i will still tutor you

okay, get better soon

Gomawo

When I entered the school, there's no one here. Wait, what time is it? I pulled out my phone and saw it was...6:30! School starts at 7:00. I guess I could go to school early, when I entered there was barely anyone. I sighed and sat down. 'Sora better get well fast...' I sighed for the 100th time.

"Annyeong Rachel!" I jumped and faced the person. A girl with curly hair and blunt bangs stood next to me.

"How do you know my name?" She looked at me confused.

"Isn't your name on your badge?" I looked down on my uniform and saw:

                                                      Park Rachel 16 years old

                                                            TOP high school

"oh..." I said.

"I'm Choi Sooyoung." Wow, that girl's pretty

"It's nice to meet you Sooyoung-ssi I'm...oh yeah you already now who i am already..." She chuckled

"Call me unnie"

"Unnie? How old are you?"

"I'm 17, you're 16."

"How do you know that!"

"It's on your badge!"

"I should really pay attention on what's on my badge from now on..." She laughed again

"You're really funny, we should hang out sometime." I saw her write down something and gave it to me.

"My number so we can keep in touch." she said. I took it and writed down mine.

"here's mine."

RRRIINGG

"Thanks, see ya soon!"

"You too!" She smiled and went to our seat. Mrs.Chen always come to the classroom late so we have some time to ourselfs. Then I heard a big crowd enter, then i looked over and saw...you know who, smirked and winked. I sighed and rolled my eyes.Without knowing I heard someone bang their palms at my desk. Everyone was watching. I looked up and saw l.joe's face 1 inch away from my face...woah, too close!

"Cap hyung wants you to meet us in lunch..." I stared at him.

"What does he want?" I don't even know who cap is!

"He wants to talk how are you're going to keep our secret and work for us."

"Okay I'll be there." he smirked

"Good." He kissed my cheek and I heard gasps. He walked away and i sighed.

"That idiot or should i say blonde idiot." I murmured to myself. I heard whispers but i don't care.


SKIP TO LUNCH~

When I entered the cafeteria it was really quiet. Not dead silence but quiet. Then 4minute bursed through the door. Everything started to be loud again.

"Rachel!" I turned and saw the boys. I walked to them and sat down, many girls were giving me death stares.

"Hey noona!" The cute boy said

"noona?" The other boys said.

"What? I can't call her noona..." he pouted and it was the cutest pout I've ever saw.

"Well you met her two days ago, how could you get that close."

"I always talk to her, even before you knew who she was! Right?" He faced me and I nodded.

"But I don't know your name, infact i don't know all of your names." They looked at the scary looking guy and he nodded. Then the cute boy said,

"I'm Yoo Changhyun, but call me Ricky, I'd like to be your favorite dongsaeng." He smiled and I smiled back.

"I'm Choi Jonghyun, call me Changjo, I'm the youngest in the group." I nodded, I thought Ricky was the youngest.

"I'm Lee Chanhee or Chunji...call me oppa." He putted his arm over me and I stared at him. Then got smacked at the back of his head.

"Yah stop acting like a pevert!" The big lipped guy said.

"I'm Anh Daniel, or Niel." He said

"You already know who i am..." L.joe smirked.

"Yeah, a blonde idiot."

"NO!!!" He yelled. The guys laughed until l.joe gave them the death glare.

"I'm Cap" I tilted my head. Is he tired or something? I shook it off and smiled.

(Hyuna's pov)

I saw Rachel and teenzontop together. Ricky called her noona? Why doesn't he don't call me that anymore? I turned red.

"Unnie?" I turned back and faced Sohyun.

"Yeah?"

"Your not jealous of Rachel and l.joe right?"

"What? No! Why would i-"

"You've been watching her since the day she got here." Jiyoon said

"You guys won't understand." I said.

"That L.joe avoids you and hangs out with Rachel." Gayoon said. My eyes widened.

"How did you-"

"You're Hyuna, if you're jealous we know, we're a team remember?" Jihyun said, I sighed.

"I just hate hearing that l.joe hates me and dates rachel to prove it." I took a spoonful of ice cream.

"That's why I have a plan." I smirked and they did too.

"You always do." Sohyun said and we laughed evily

"Rachel's starting to get on my nerves too, I don't see Cap that much anymore." Jiyoon said.

"And she even be friends with Hwayoung, I mean who does that?" Gayoon asked

"She does apparently." Jihyun answered

"You guys in then?" I putted my hand in the center of the table. They putted their hand on too and smiled.

"1,2,4minute!" we put our hands in the air and we laughed together.

"Sara's shoe shop is going to have a sale." Sohyun said

"yeah every pair is 50% off!" Jihyun said

"Wanna go together?" I asked, they nodded.

"So here's the plan..." That girl won't know what hit her.


A/N: oh no...the rest of 4minutes in on it. Remember snsd and girls generation are two different groups and I do not hate 4minute. Whenever i like a group i just put them as a villian somehow. Do you think Sooyoung can be trusted?