Rachel to the Rescue!~

Hey, can you keep a secret?

A/N: On the last chapter, I didn't expect a lot of comments ^~^;;

And I'm going to announce that this is going to be the second to last chapter ;-; I'm so sad right now but I'm thinking of a sequel. Not sure, but I might be able do that. 

Now on with the story!~ :D

(Rachel's pov)

I pulled out my sword and pointed it to him. "What are you doing here?" I demanded. He evilly smirked and swept a few bangs back from his forehead. 

"I should be asking you that too." I narrowed my eyes at him. "But let's know why you're here first."

"I asked you first." I gripped the sword tightly. "You wouldn't want a sword through through your neck now right, Shin Jinyoung?"

"Ah, I see you still remember me Park Rachel. You've become more prettier each day." He stepped forward and caressed my hair. "You missed me?" He taughted. I scoffed.

Shin Jinyoung is my snotty little ex. I was put into a relationship with him from our parents. I didn't know why I was though. He was one of the guys to die for at school. Everyday, girls would drool over him. At first I was scared about the relationship, but I saw he wasn't that bad of a guy. He understood me and really cared for me. He never left my side. My friends said he was a bad guy and that I should leave him but I didn't, I started to gain feelings for him. He was my everything basically. I loved him but he faked all the feelings he had and coldly left me when I loved and needed him the most. I should've listen to my friends but I was too blind to see.

"As if I would. I still hate you and what you did too me that day with all my heart." I held the sword close to his neck. He was surprised at first but went back to normal.

"Then you made a mistake loving me." I went up smacked him hard on his cheek that it left a red mark. He hissed and scowled at me. 

"Back to my question. Why are you here?."

"You've changed a lot since the last time we met, it's like I don't know you anymore." He fake sobbed. "Oh well, I guess I have to get used to it wifey." I glared at him at what he said at the end of his sentence.

"I'm not your wife Jinyoung!" I growled at him.

"Now don't jump to conclusions yet wifey, you have to marry me." I gulped and stepped back a little.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked scared.

"I knew you would ask that." He smuggled a lustful grin. "Your dad forced me to visit Seoul for awhile. He knew you wouldn't agree moving back to Busan since you love those Teen Top guys much more than him. So he made the whole thing up about your grandmother dying to make you want to move back, in fact she's doing just fine in Busan. You fell into his trap, you thought you had surprise on your side but you didn't. He knew since the news spread like wild fire that you would figure one way or another and find your way here and try to save them." 

My eyes widened. "Then why isn't he here?" 

"He sent me to tell you something. You're pretty stupid to not notice the cameras in this room." He pointed to the cameras and I felt so dumb to not notice that. "Your dad is hiding something from Teen Top and everyone in this prison knows except for them. Your Teen Top friends... are scheduled for the death penalty tomorrow morning." My jaw dropped. I didn't know what to say.

"But you can save them." I paid all my attention to him. "If you marry me, you and your mom will be free and Teen Top will be spared but remain here in Seoul and you have to move back to Busan with me. If you don't, Teen Top will die because of you." He coed then whispered into my ear. "Their lives are in your hands now. And I'm sure you don't want your L.joe to die won't you? Since I know you love him so." 

"Will Teen Top know about this deal?" He lifted a finger to his lips.

"Not a single word." I looked down.

I can't marry that bastard, I hate him and everything he does. But if I don't, all of them will lose their lives because of me. I love L.joe not him. What choice do I have? They won't know that I'm going to get married as well. Ugh, leave Teen Top forever and live my life with Jinyoung forever so they would live? I don't know if I can do that. 

"Fine, I'll except the deal. Even if I would never see Teen Top again, I want them to be safe." Jinyoung grinned and wrapped his arms around me. He rested his head on the top of my head. 

"You've made the right choice then." I heard footsteps leading here. I turned my head and saw my dad outside the door with a few officers around him. 

"Did she agree?" He asked. Jinyoung still was hugging me and nodded. "Now Jinyoung!"

By my surprise, he took the sword out of my hand and took me into a headlock position. He threw the sword to the ground and took out a pistol near my head. Dad walked towards me. I tried to struggle and push my way out but Jinyoung was too strong. The more I moved, the tighter he tighten his grip on me. Dad lifted my chin and forced me to look at him. 

"Do you know why Jinyoung dumped you?" I looked at him straight at the eye and shook my head. "I ordered him to do so. So he would keep you busy crying over him while I kidnap your mother." I looked up at Jinyoung and he looked down. "The reason why I left you and mom is because right after you were born I fell in love with another woman. She was furious and I left her without a sound or telling where I am overnight. I realized after many years later I wanted your mom back but she refused. So I planned on stealing you away from her and killing you afterwards but she offered herself to be kidnapped so you would live." I looked at him shocked. 

"How dare you leave me and mom. All this time I missed you and cried, I pitied myself for not having a father but now seeing you and knowing why you left... You're just an awful, selfish, and terrible man. You never loved mom, you were just too worried about yourself to even care about her." He frowned.

"You're making a big mistake trying to save your mother and Teen Top. I regret having a daughter like you. Jinyoung, shoot right now!!!" My eyes widened. He looked at me and slowly pointed the gun at the side of my hand. His grip on the gun was shaky. His look on his face was unsure. 

"I... I-I won't do Mr. Park!!!" I was shocked then saw him drop the gun on the ground and kicked it. "I loved Rachel too much that it hurts, and I agree with her. You are a terrible man." Dad looked at Jinyoung angrily and pulled his own gun and pointed it at me.

"Why you traitor! If you're not going to do it, I will!!!" He fired the gun a few times then until he had no ammo left. Jinyoung quickly pushed me to the wall and stood waiting to be shot. 

I yelled at him to move out of the way but he didn't. I watched in pain from seeing him be shot a couple of times all over his body. He stood there frozen for a couple of seconds then finally collapse on the hard concrete floor. Blood came rushing out of his body. He slowly reached out and threw the sword to me. I caught it and charged at the officers. I slashed the sword through their bodies and left them there to die. I pointed my sword to my dad's direction. He pointed the gun at me.

"It doesn't have to be like this daughter. You still have one last chance, you can be with your mother once more." I looked at mom who was still tied up. She looked at me with pleading eyes that were filled with tears. "I'll make sure to take good care of Teen Top." I was confused in my own thoughts. Then I heard Jinyoung shouted something.

"Rachel don't listen to him. Even if you agree to the deal, they are still going to do the death penalty either way. Save them while you can!" Jinyoung shouted. 

"Shut up will ya?!" Dad yelled at him. He fired his gun once more. I dodged the bullet and dashed towards him. I grabbed his arm and flipped him over to the hard floor face-first. He was knocked down but I know he'll wake up sooner or later. 

I ran over to Jinyoung, he lost so much blood I don't know if he even can make it.

"Are you crazy?! What were you thinking?" I laid his head on my lap. I ran my hand through his hair. I held his hand, our fingers intertwined.

"Take the keys inside my pocket and escape with Teen Top and your mother together. They are on this floor, cell 106. Until then..." He panted hard a few times. "I should apologize for being a jerk to you." I smiled.

"It's okay, I forgive you." I saw him smile. In his eyes, I saw real happiness for the first time. He signaled me to come closer. When I did, he kissed my cheek and moved back a few strands of my hair to the back of my ear. He slowly close his eyes, his grip on my hand loosen.

"I love you..." He whispered then his eyes were truly shut. His smile faded away afterwards.

I stood up and picked up my sword. I ran over to mom and cut the ropes around her. Mom stood up and we ran outside of the room. Trying to avoid many officers as possible and keeping quiet. Hm... what is the safest way to cell 106 without getting caught? "Mom, do other people know that you're here?" I asked and looked around the hallway to see if there was any officers around. She nodded her head.

"But only a few officers that are close to your father know that I'm here." I faced her when I knew the hallway was empty. Then I remembered that cameras were all over the prison, they are so small to notice so they could be anywhere. 

"We have to be extra careful, we don't want to be caught or seen by those cameras." I said and pointed at a few that I noticed. But they didn't move they stayed at the same spot. "I have a plan, there are at least a total of 10 cameras on this floor. All we need to do is cut the cords to at least 5 or 6 of them since Teen Top's cell is all the way down the hallway. I think I see an officer there watching them, how can we get rid of him?" I asked and thought to myself. 

"Maybe we can wait until it's a dinner break for them. They have it probably around 8:00." Mother suggested.

"We can't wait that long mom. Dad might be awake by that time." I thought really hard. What can I do to distract him? Maybe one of these prisoners can help. But wait, how can we trust them? Then it hit me. "Mom, by any chance do you know when these officers' shift end or what time these prisoners have to sleep?" Mom thought for a second then replied.

"The time their shift ends really varies. However, I have heard police officers talking past the door. They said that by at least 7:30 they have to be asleep." 

"Then that should be the time his shift ends." I said and looked at my watch. 7:28 pm. "He should leave any minute now. As we wait, let's cut the cords first." I looked up on how high they are. Me alone I can't reach that far, but with my sword? I tried to reach it with my sword and I could reach it!

I silently cut the cords until I heard the officer shout something. 

"Go to sleep!!!" He bellowed and hit the cell bars. He then stood up and walked to the nearby elevator. I quickly cut off the cords to all of the cameras then tip toed trying not to make a sound. If I do, they will wake up. If they wake up, they might report us. If they report us... You know what's gonna happen. 

I quietly walked over to the cells and made sure that they were all asleep. Once I was convinced, I walked a bit faster. I was halfway there. Then I heard a big noice then turned around. I shushed her. "Mom, be careful. We don't want to wake the other prisoners up." She nodded and slowly followed me. 

We were lucky no one caught us yet. And that no one woke up. I slowly approached Teen Top's cell and watched them. They were sleeping like babies. I inserted the key into the key hole and opened the cell slowly and gently praying it won't make any sound.

I told mom to stay on the look out if anyone comes then I stepped inside the cell. I went to L.joe's bunk bed. I shook him and waited for him to wake up. I looked at his orange jumpsuit and read his tag printed on it. Just his name and age basically. Then I playfully poked his cheek. "Yah~ Blonde idiot." He grunted then rubbed his eyes. I smiled seeing him this grouchy when he wakes up. He then faced me.

"Yah munchkin, what do you..." His eyes widened and I giggled at his reaction. He quickly got up and touched my cheek. "Rachel... I'm not dreaming right?" He rubbed his eyes more trying to see if he was dreaming or not. 

"You pabo, I leave the house for a few hours and you get arrested?" He chuckled and sat up. 

"What are you doing here anyway?" He asked and then eyed the sword I had inside my hand. "My sword..." I looked at it and then remembered it was his. 

"Oh yeah, I found this in the house. Sorry, I forgot it was yours." I handed it to him but he shook his head. 

"It's yours now. You look better with it than me." Wait, isn't this your family's prized possession? "I don't really care if it belongs to my family. It's just a sword. So why aren't you in Busan?" 

"I ignored my flight. I figured my father out." He mouthed 'oh'. "So I came here to bust all you guys out of here." He did that smirk of his and ruffled my hair.  

"Wow munchkin, I never knew you had the guts to do something like this." Awkward silence.

His face was so close to mine. I felt my cheeks heat up. I closed my eyes and leaned in. We both moved our faces closer to each other then he suddenly pulled back.

"We should wake up the others before your father finds out." I was a little shocked at his fast reflex but shrugged it off. I was actually looking forward to kissing him. I nodded and went to the others to wake them up.

Once we did, we exited out of the cell. We explained what happened and how we got here. They were abit impressed with me actually. They met my mother then tried to figure a way to get out without being caught by the officers. 

"How about we do the same thing we did last time?" Niel asked.

"We can't possibly do that kind of plan again. There's more people with us and it's not that easy to escape now." CAP reasoned. "More officers and cameras." I sighed then felt arms around my waist. I looked over and saw L.Joe. He laid his head on top of mine. I tightly held on to his arms. 

"Changjo, do have anything yet?" L.Joe asked Changjo. Changjo shook his head. "C'mon people, we don't have that much time before they figure out that Rachel is here." His grip tighten after he finished his sentence. 

"If you want an idea then help us rather than sitting around waiting for someone to come up with one." Chunji glared at both of us then L.joe broke the hug and faced Chunji. 

"Oh yeah, can I at least get a little bit of respect or gratitude for protecting you when those place men broke into our house?" Chunji grabbed L.Joe's jumpsuit and brought him closer. 

"Listen here, I was better off alone. I did not need your help at all. I could've handled all of them if you hadn't got in the way." 

"Oh really? Please explain why you were passed out on the floor then! You call yourself better alone now huh?" I then got between them and separated them from each other. 

"Look guys, if we want to get out of here then we have to stop arguing with each other and work together to get a plan and a good one too." L.joe and Chunji glared at each other and sighed.

"Hmp, I suppose..." Chunji said with his arms crossed not looking at L.joe.

"Yeah..." L.joe said doing the same thing as Chunji.

"Rachel's right. This is the highest floor on this prison right? After this is the rooftop?" Changjo asked thinking to himself.

"Yeah, why you ask Changjo?" Ricky answered.

"As far as I know, when that police officer took me and L.joe to that room on the first floor. We took the stairs." Changjo said and L.joe groaned.

"That was so tiring! And we had to go all the way up again!!" L.joe whined. "Anyway, what's your point?"

"My point is while we were walking the stairs all the way up and down, I saw there was no cameras at all." Changjo stated.

"So what you're saying is... We just have to go down the stairs and then we're home free?" I asked Changjo. He nodded and smiled.

"Free at last." We exchanged looks at each other if we approved. But then Niel interrupted. 

"But wait. What if there's police officers using the stairs?" He asked. 

"Actually if you think about it, little to none of the police uses the stairs anymore. They usually take the elevator. So, I highly doubt there will be anyone there." 

"Then it's settled." I stated "Let's move." I said and pointed to the stairway.

(Chief Park's pov)

My eyes slowly opened and my vision focused. I was laying hard on the ground. I stood up and looked around. I found a body laying there with dried blood around him. Jinyoung. I might say he was a good assistant unlike my so called 'officers' barely even understand my orders. But even so, he was stubborn. He got what he deserves.

I dusted myself off and headed for the door. It wasn't locked. Wow, I thought Rachel would be smarter than this. Still, she might be still here. And what I saw earlier, she took my dear Sooyeon too.

I walked out and looked both ways. No one is here. Everyone is asleep. I walked to Teen Top's cell. She can't possibly open the cell. She didn't have the keys earlier. I reached the cell and took a peek from outside the cell. Gone. She's ahead of me for once. She's quite clever but I run this show here and this is my prison, she's on my territory.

I pulled out a walkie-talkie and sent out a message. "Hello Officer Song." I spoke until I heard someone spoke.

"Yes cheif?" He replied back.

"Make sure to keep a sharp eye on who's in front of the prison and send officers out while you can." I snickered. "We have some people who think they can escape." I said and placed my walkie-talkie back into my pocket. I walked to the elevator and pressed the button to the lobby.

(Rachel's pov)

We ran all the way down the stairs. God, it was tiring like L.joe said it was. No need for whining now. We have to hurry. We were down in the lobby. Why isn't there any officers here? Weird...

We approached the front door. Mom stepped and looked around. I was right behind her with Teen Top backing me up. It felt so weird and suspicious. We hallway to the gate, which was open? Ok, something is wrong here. There should be officers chasing after us right now. 

 

Bang!

 

A gun shot was fired. Mom had a bullet shot in her head. Blood splattered out as she fell to the ground. My chest was in complete pain watching the one I love shot in front of my eyes. I was frozen, I didn't know what to do. I felt weak in my knees. Tears filled my eyes and fell as I ran to her. I laid her head on my lap.

Soon as I knew it, officers were getting out of their hiding place and crowding us armed with their guns. Teen Top guarded mom and I as they came closer. We putted our hands in the air and looked around. 

 

"Freeze! You're surrounded..."