This is So Gonna Work ;) Part 2

Hey, can you keep a secret?

(Sora's pov)

I went upstairs to clean their rooms like what Rachel unnie said to.

First, I'll do Niel's room. I slowly opened the door and stepped inside. Wow, looks like a regular boy's room. I was imagining it to be a little, ya know, um flowerboyish(???). Since in school they're known for that. Many fangirls would like to be in my position right now. Niel's like the most popular, the second would be L.joe or Chunji or something. Mostly in our school, it's the queenkas that are the most popular. Teen Top is like the only kingkas here. Can you imagine another popular kingka group at school? Gosh, the school will be filled with fangirls everywhere. It's like no other boy has received that much attention except for those 6 guys. Amazing right? What made them so special? Only queenkas ruled the schools, not kingkas, before they came. There must be something they are hiding, they've been very quiet and less social ever since Rachel came. Less fangirls? Loss of fame? Oh well, it's not my business to snoop like that. Maybe it's just because 4minute's been getting more attention.

I eyed a few girl group posters on his wall, huh, who knew Niel was an Apink and Miss A fan XP? I'm a fan of them too. Oh~ there's even a heart on Chorong and Suzy X3 The room's a little messy but I think I can clean this :) I went over to his bed and fixed the blankets and pillows. Then went to his desk where all the gifts he got from his 'fans' and tried to organize it a bit. There was roses, cards, chocolates, and even cakes here. Does he get confessions everyday or something? O.o I saw one of the cakes. Ooo~ It's chocolate :3 I scooped up some of the frosting on my finger and tasted it. Yummy~ ^_^

His room's almost clean just the random clothes laying on the ground. I went and picked up one of his boxer laying there and held my nose and scurried to the hamper to put it there. I hope I don't have to do laundry too >.< I picked up the remaining shirts and jeans and putted them in the hamper. There. Room's clean. That didn't take long, did it? ^.^"

I exited out of Niel's room and went to the room next door, Ricky's. Wow, everything looks so cute and fluffy ^.^ Hmm....His room's pretty clean just a little messy. I went over to make his bed. His stuffed animals are just so cute >_< Especially his teddy bear and his stuffed bunny <3 Other than that, his room's pretty much cuter than Niel's room.

When I was done I heard them fighting while they're playing video games. I'd never expect Ricky to win, how'd he win against Chunji and everyone else everytime? Glitch or something? Not that I don't want Ricky to win, just doesn't really look like the person to win at a video game match. I went to my last room, Changjo's. I sighed deeply and entered the room. Huh, he's not here. He must be playing video games with them downstairs. I went to his bed to fix it. I lifted up the blanket to fold it until I saw something underneath it. I picked it up. It was a book. A yearbook from SM Seoul Middle School. It had "SMSMS 2010 Yearbook" written on the front and the logo below it. I opened it and looked at the pictures. Some of these faces I saw, I recognized from school. I smiled on how they looked like before. Then I spotted someone on the page with pictures of 6th graders. It said below his name: Choi Jonghyun. He looks like Changjo...That name sounds familiar though...

 

A 6th grade girl and her parents were at the living room together. I was doing my homework, stressing out and hurrying to finish it that night. My parents were helping me as I do it. Then something in the tv came up.

Breaking News: Choi Jonghyun, son of Choi Myungsoo the head CEO of 'Music like you know it' has gone missing.

"We don't know where he went!" His step-mother said on tv. His sister was next to her. They were behind their huge mansion.

"We truly miss him. Jonghyun-ah, my dearly beloved son, if you're watching this, please come home. We miss you already." The dad said. A school picture of Jonghyun showed in the screen.

"Choi Jonghyun. Black hair, round face, dark brown eyes, and 5 ft 3. If you see him please contact the Choi family right away." The reporter stated. I remembered that face for as long as I saw it.

 

It's him. Changjo is...Choi Jonghyun. My eyes widened. "Hwayoung-ah?" He asked. I quickly turned and saw Changjo standing there next to the door. I still had the yearbook in my hands. "Where did you get that?!" He angrily said.  He saw me looking at the yearbook. He pulled it out of my hands.

"I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean to." He sighed. Then we heard a click on the door. We quickly went over there and tried to open the door. We attempted and tried but it wouldn't open, it was locked. Locked

"Aish~ What are we gonna do???" Changjo said while sliding his back against the door. I heard laughing on the other side of the door. I knew those laughs. UNNNIIIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are going to pay for this!!!!~ D:<

"Rachel unnie and L.joe must be behind this..." I said and took a seat on his bed. He went over and sat next to me. I felt awkward a bit, just me and him sitting in silence. Then I realized he didn't answer my question. That . This is my chance, should I? Will I sound like I'm bothering him or? I don't know what to do.

(Rachel's pov)

I feel so evil >:) Well...I kinda feel bad a bit, but Sora and Changjo do deserve to be together. You feel the same with me? Me and L.joe went back to his room and he went on his laptop. I sat next to him and watch everything he was doing. "What are you doing?" I asked. L.joe's face was still glued to the screen.

"Trying to hack into Changjo's computer screen so we can watch them through his web cam. Trust me, I know how to do this very well; I'm a very high skill stalker. Plus, Changjo's fire wall is SO weak. I tried doing it once and it worked like a piece of cake. And I'm pretty sure he'll never noticed that I tried hacking into him a lot of times." He said still typing in some codes. Wow, I never knew he could do this O_O

"You must've got an A+ at computer class." I sarcastically say. He nodded his head.

"Yup...Almost there..." He typed in a few more codes. "YES!!! Got through his fire wall, just need to activate his web cam." Then shortly we can see and hear everything they're doing.Wah!!!~ We can see them!!! Wait...He didn't hack into my laptop before, right?! O0O

(Sora's pov)

What should I do? We just sat there in silence like waiting for something to happen. I wish a miracle can just happen.

"Sorry." Changjo's word interrupted my thoughts " 'bout earlier..." I looked up.

"It's okay...I didn't mean to snoop." Changjo nodded slowly. It went back to silence again. I really hate what's happening right now. Then all of sudden I spoke up without even knowing.

"Changjo?" He lift his head.

"Yeah?" He looks tired and I noticed little bruises on his arms and a little on his face. What happened to him? A fight? With who though? I wanted to stop and say never mind but my mouth went on. 

"You're not Choi Changjo are you?" His eyes widened a bit. He opened his mouth to say something but I continued. "You're Choi Jonghyun, the son of Choi Myungsoo are you?" His face was shocked.

"No!" He tried to sound mad. "I'm not him, where would you think I am?! He's probably living in his mansion with his family..." He scratched his back of his head.

"I was just wondering that, you resemble him a lot. I knew he also went to SM Seoul Middle School. That school was for the high class and rarely anyone that was a commoner or from the low class attended school there. And you have their yearbook, how did you get it?" He was silent for a moment.

"It's nothing..." He just simply said but sounded really irritated at the same time. "You would never understand, it's better if you didn't know..." I felt like I was annoying him.

"Changjo, can I ask you something?" He was still silent. I sighed. "I......Iove you..." His eyes widened "I loved you since the first day, I didn't know how I felt. I couldn't stop thinking about you. Everyday and every night, I couldn't realize until now. I love you..." I sat there frozen on what I just said to him. I should've just kept my mouth shut. His mouth opened to say something. I looked down on what he was going to say next.

"You really feel that way?" He softly said. I nodded and pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Can I tell you something too?" I nodded again to show I approved. I couldn't do anything but nod and stay silent. He held his breath for a second then slowly whispered but loud enough, I could hear it.

1 sentence, 4 words, and 11 letters. Something that every girl that would die to hear from their crush.

"I love you too..."  

I was literally as red as a tomato. No, maybe even redder than that! o////o

"We kissed that night, did we?" I lifted my face but you could still see I was blushing. He nodded slowly.

"Hey, can I tell you something?" I agreed with a small smile. "I know this is pretty a little too fast but if you could agree to this I'd be happy, if you don't, I'd understand...Will be my girlfriend?" My eyes were even bigger than Exo's D.O's eyes the moment I heard that question.

"Changjo...My heart has broken many of times and I've never let anyone come to heart except for you. I'm just afraid that you'll just leave, just like they did. And I've heard the phrases all over again by every one of them like "I would never leave you" or "Why would you think that, I'll stay by your side always" because all those people that said that left. The moment I really needed them. I just think need some time you know...I..I need to think about this first." He cupped my face with his hands and looked directly at me.

"Hwayoung, those people who left you must be the must stupid people in the world. They're never going to meet another person that is as nice and beautiful as you. My words are just words until I make them true and trust me. I'll make it true, because actions speak louder than words. And I'm going to prove everyday until I die, that I will never leave. Ever. Don't let them break you down, because you can't start your next chapter of your life if you keep focusing on your last. You hear me?" A tear slid down my cheek. Reflecting on the past things. I think I am ready to move on. Every word he said was right.

"Changjo, I think I am ready for another relationship." He gave a sweet smile from his face. I pulled him in for a hug and dug my fingernails into the back of his t-shirt. I started crying uncontrollably. He ran his hand through my hair and quieted me down.

"Don't worry, I'm here now..." He coed into my ear. I laid my head against his cheat. I could hear his heart beat and felt his pulse.

Th-thump Th-thump Th-thump Th-thump Th-thump Th-thump

I could hear that his heartbeat was raising too. Every minute that passed by my sobs became more quiet and my tears dried more. Maybe I can trust him. Let's see how goes :)

When about 10 minutes of silence has passed we both heard a click on the door again. Our heads turned to the door and ran to it to open it. 

FREEDOM AT LAST~

I was able to breath in fresh air. Then we noticed two smirks at the corner of our eyes. We turned to see them slowly clapping while walking toward us.

"Congratulations guys, on your relationship~" L.joe said. I was so shocked when I heard that O_O 

"H-h-how?!" We both said at the same with an expression like this: O0O???

"From the awesome powers from your unnie and hyung ;D" Rachel said and I replied with an annoyed expression -.- Did you?

"Okay~ We spied on you through Changjo's web cam "^-^" They both admitted and did a nervous laugh and scratched the back of their heads. 

"Who taught you that, hyung???" Changjo asked

"I learned it from Ricky, cuz he messed up the game so every time he used his player he would never lose. So I thought I could learn from him to learn how to hack a computer ._." I knew it!!!~ I just knew it he messed up the game!!!~

"They're still playing...Should we bust him? ;) " Unnie said.

"Ehhhh~ nah, I think he should enjoy his victories for once, but C.A.P almost gave him a black eye xP " L.joe suggested.

"WAAAHHH~ My room's so clean!!!" Chunji shouted from his room.

"OH, I almost forgot one thing..." Rachel ran into Chunji's room and left us dumbfounded on what it could be.

"AARRGG!!!!~ What was that for?!" We ran over to Chunji's room and it was so spotless. There we saw a Chunji with his latte all poured over his head and the top of his shirt.

"That was for making we clean your disgusting room ^.^ " She sweetly said.

"I'm gonna get you back for this you know." He smirked evilly

"Oh, I already think we're even ^-^ " She eye smiled at him. 

(L.joe's pov)

I've taught my evil munchkin well >:) Well, let's be honest here. Rachel is a bit shorter than me so I have the right to call her that. Don't tell her I said that tho >< (Rachel:  YAH L.joe, this is suppose to be my pov not your's!!! xc L.joe: No, just give the pov to me for once~ Rachel: You calling me a munchkin? Have you seen yourself lately??? L.joe: Yah, you're shorter than me by 2 cms so therefore I can call you that Rachel: -.- Take the pov I'm done *leaves* L.joe: Thank you.. I'm sorry your had to read that, back to my pov :D)  I sat next to Changjo when Hwayoung and Rachel were helping to clean Chunji up (Tho, Rachel wasn't really helping xP) We were playing video games in the living room. Still haven't figured out how Ricky was able to hack this game. Don't underestimate the cutie one ;) Cuz sometimes they can be very smart and brillant when it comes to certain things.

"Hey Changjo..." I said reaching the final boss.

"Yeah?" He said with his eyes still on the screen.

"What doing with your date with Hwayoung?"

"Secret..." He said with a smirk

"You haven't thought of it yet, haven't you?"

"Nope, I just want it to be special ya know so she'd like it, like something that she'd enjoy doing all day with me..." Changjo's character fell on the battle field. "Hey hyung"

"Yeah?" I said running towards the boss and stricking him with my sword.

"You killed me..." My eyes sparkled "And I'm on your team .-. "

"I know :))) " I chucked while seeing him struggle and trying to summon a monster after me while he's dead.

(Rachel's pov)

(L.joe: Ya happy now, I gave up less than half of my space left for you to have a pov before Author-nim kills me for not finishing my pov Rachel: Yeah I guess so...Let's just hurry before she comes back :P) Sora was trying to comb through Chunji's sticky hair since it dried before he was able to shower.

"Ow~ That hurts TT^TT My beautiful hair..." I laughed abit while trying to get the comb through. "Hwayoung-ssi, is it really necessary for me to comb my hair before I shower." He whined

"So you don't have to deal with that much tangles after." She said struggling to get the comb out of his hair. "Unnie? O_O"

"Yeah?"

"I think the comb's stuck O.O" I stared at her shocked on what she just said. Stuck??? It can't be stuck, that was my most favorite comb in the world >< 

"WHAT?!" Chunji protested.

"Come down, I'll help..." I strongly yanked it out of his hair and he did a very girly shriek. We both laughed even though it would be bad if we did.

"That hurt so much~ I don't think I'll drink a latte ever again TT.TT" We continued to laugh no matter how hard we tried to hold it in. I mean, if only I could show you a pic of it xD "Yah, stop laughing before I rip your mouths off." We both stopped immediately the moment we heard that.

"Anyway~ Just go take a shower..." I said and I dragged Hwayoung out off the bathroom.

"So what do you think Changjo will take you for your first date?" I said still dragging her.

"Somewhere magical and dreamy ^///^ "

"You have no idea, don't you?"

"Sadly...Yes" I laughed a bit and we went to my room while still hearing cussing at the tv. Playing video games? Boys, sometimes, I just don't understand them, you know what I'm saying? >.< They make me go crazy, it gives me a headache @_@