Prison Break

Hey, can you keep a secret?

 FLASHBACK...

(l.joe's POV)

Seoul Prison Cell #106

"UGGG I WANNA GET OUTTA THIS PRISON!!!!" I said while i bang and kick the bars as hard as i could. But it was no use. Welcome to Seoul Prison, where you rot and you personal and social life gets smashed to pieces fast and for free~ Please enjoy your stay.

"Shut it, Lee!!! Still got 7 years left." The overweight middle-aged guard snickered at me. I scoffed at the fact he actually replied to me.

"Just wait till I get out of here, fatso... Then you'll regret the day you put me in this cell!" He banged on our cell which made a screechy sound and made me shut up.

 "You wish pretty boy! Just crawl back to your cell and go to sleep already." He said and whistled as he walked past us to end his shift. Can I have any other guard then him to watch every move we do?

"Tch... Whatever." I said and crashed on the lower bed at our bunk bed. Who knew they actually had enough room to squish us all here?

Who's us you ask? Oh yeah I forgot to introduce them. (Ricky: How dare you, hyung!~ >.< L.joe: Yah, are you the main male role in this fanfic? Ricky: I wanna tell them who we are! Give me the key board!!! *attempts to take it* L.joe: GIVE IT BACK RICKY!!!!! *Pulls it back, full fight breaks in* Author: YAH, STOP IT!!!! *trys to pull it away from them* Pabos, you'll break the— *laptop fully breaks, shuts off* *Later, laptop again* L.joe: Sorry for breaking your laptop, Author-nim ^-^+ Author: -.- How can the main female role type her pov in the next chapter now? L.joe: Well it's sorta fixed now ^.^ *laptop all taped together* Author: Yeah... "Fixed" -.-)

We're Teen Top, number 1 most dangerous gang in Seoul. Well so I heard from some sources. I'm Lee Byunghun. Dyed blonde baggy hair and the only member fluent in English. How I end up here in prison? I stalk alot of people. I can find out your phone number and where you live in a snap. You should see my contacts on my phone. I love messing with people, so don't take it seriously. I only do it for fun or when I'm bored.

The baby-faced blue haired boy that tried to take author-nim's laptop is Yoo Changhyun. Don't be fooled from his baby look, trust me, it'll be bad. I was fooled by him, so I'm warning you okay?  He's a high class hacker, so he can hack into any technology you give him, he'll get through anything. But he lacks being good video games tho xP

Next is out leader, Bang Minsoo. He's a really tough guy and very scary on the outside. Don't worry, he's not gonna hurt you. Unless, you make him mad or mess with one of us, or you're in a gang fight with him. Then yeah, he's gonna hurt you. He got in by stealing alot of expensive and rare things, plus a good shoplifter. Anything you want to have, he'll get it, and by that I mean stealing it. He's very not talkative as Ricky but he can be very quiet but we get what he's trying to say anyway.

Then here comes our visual, Lee Chanhee!!!~ My hyung. Basically, I blame him for being a copycat cuz 1.) He copied my hair color. and 2.) He copied my last name (Not really, he was born with it but still) 3.) There is no number 3. He got in for being an assassin, so be careful around him. He killed his ex-girlfriend for cheating on him. He told me they met in a bowling alley (A/n: Be ma girl reference XP) a long time ago while she was with her friends. It made me think he's a little coo coo for killing her in that mind of his but he's alright :)

Here comes our prince with the thick lips, Ahn Daniel!!!~ Possibly the only person I've met with an English name. Not that it's bad to be korean and have a English name as your real name but oh well, it's his parents choice, not mine. First time we met, he got a lot of money out of me cuz I didn't know he was a con artist. Ya know, the people that trick you into giving your money >.< I was totally fooled... Stupid me...

And last but not least, our maknae Choi Jonghyun~ He had some chubby cheeks back then. I heard that he came from a very wealthy family but he doesn't talk about it a lot. All he talks about when I'm around was the fool his older sister was to him. I can tell they didn't get along well... But Daniel and him were best friends before coming here. Well what do ya kno, Daniel even trick people into giving money to him even before he came here. Jonghyun's a smart kid. He knows martial arts, so I try not so hard to make him mad >< Even Jonghyun is good at stealing money. He can steal a lot from someone's bank account in one day. No wonder why they're friends, they can get money out of stupid people. Like me.

I sighed as I laid my back in my orange jumpsuit against the bed. "Ya kno guys, someday we will get outta this place. And when we do, we'll still stick together, k?"

"And that day, can be today. Well, actually tomorrow." Jonghyun said. I sat up quickly and we all stared at him.

"How, Jonghyun-ah?" Changhyun asked. "This place is crammed with guards and cameras EVERYWHERE, EVEN IN THE BATHROOMS!!! And they're way too hard for me to hack into >.<" Changhyun pouted. Whoa there... A device way too hard for Yoo Changhyun to hack? Wow O_O... Is this the first time?

"Well i have a plan..." Jonghyun started and began telling us. Then we went to our bunk beds to sleep. This could actually work to be honest.

 

*Next Day*

We were eating breakfast at the cafeteria, the moment I sat down with my plate of food (Which I don't know if this could be even defined as food.) we looked at each other and nodded. Minsoo got up from our table and left.

(Minsoo's POV)

 

I left the cafeteria to all the hallways leading to the entrance gate and pulled out a pocket knife. I walked around and cutted all the cords connected to the cameras. And there was alot... But eventually, I cutted all the cords and when I finished I went to the rooms with all the guard uniforms (Which was too easy to be honest, there should be at least one guard watching the room. Well, there's the cameras but there should be more than that if they want to be a good prison. This is a good prison, but I don't think they deserve the #1 spot on the best prisons in Korea. The should be like... 100th place or something below that.) I almost put on the girl guard uniform... Thank god, I noticed that before I put it on. If I did... I don't know if I should be grossed or disgusted out. They're two different words ya know. Hopefully, I did get the man's uniform and quickly put it on and walked out of the room and pretended I was a guard.

Judging by my name tag in my uniform, I'm:

Guard Kim

Two year experience

I've seen this guard, he's the one that watches us. His shift doesn't start till night time so that would explain why it's not worn yet and why it is super large on me. This smells like a garbage can, no, a junk yard, no wait, even smelly than that. Anyway, I made my way to the control room where it has all the buttons and controls to all parts of the prison. I opened the door and saw the man in charge of the controls, I went over to him.  

"The general said to open the gates." I said

"Why should I? If he wanted to, he would've told me." The man replied

"Ok~ I'll just tell him you did not follow his orders, by the way, what's your name again?" His eyes widened

"Wait I'm just confused..."

"i am too, but I would just follow his orders, he's in a bad mood right now."

"Yeah..." The guard lifted a glass which underneath was the latch. He pulled over the latch. "Opening the gates." He yelled and I quickly went back to change. When I did, I signaled the members. Then we went through the gates together.

(Author's pov)

But little did the guys knew that there was a camera outside, letting the general see everything. 

"Who opened the gates!?" The chief roared with rage, he set the alarm and a bell rang. 

"Oh , run for your lives!!!" Byunghun shouted and they all had to run away from the guards chasing after them.

(Byunghun's pov)

Almost all the prison officers came running after us. Luckily we actually outran them. Thank god.

"I though.... We were..... Going to.... Get killed." Changhyun said trying to catch his breath with his hands on his knees, looking down.

"Yeah, but what are we going to do now?" Jonghyun asked.

"We could get a house" Changhyun suggested.

"But we don't have any money. We lost it all thanks to Daniel  for 'accidently' betting on all of our money." Jonghyun said and I heard Daniel say, "It's not my fault~" In the background.

"I thought you planned this through, Jonghyun-ah!?~" Changhyun shouted at Jonghyun.

"You said not to think everything through!!!"

"This is actually important here!!!" Changhyun said.

I basically watched the two children fight until I got sick of it then interrupted i.

"I'll show you how to get a house..." i smirked and walked to the first house i saw then i kicked down the door. "Hey, nice place ya got here, mind if we take it?"


And we got our first house :D If your wondering what happened to the people that was living there, don't worry we "kicked" them out (*cough* killed them *cough, cough*). I really just wanted to leave them alone, but Chanhee over here just wanted to do the honors.The next day we signed up for TOP high, I wanted to the go to SM or YG but that was the high school we lived near. Plus to minimize all the police looking for us we changed our names. I'm now L.joe, if anyone wants to know my full name it's going to be Kim Byunghun. Ahn Daniel is Ahn Niel or just Niel. Lee Chanee is Kim Chunji (<--- Like I said, he's a copycat.). Yoo Changhyun is Choi Ricky. Bang Minsoo is Choi Minsoo or C.A.P and Choi Jonghyun is now Choi Changjo.

And we are now going to do a... "Flower/Pretty boy" look. As much as I don't want to do it. I don't want big police officers trying to track me down. So I guess I don't have a choice, though, Ricky would fit it just fine considering his baby face. We were already outside of school.

"Why do we have to come here?~ It was better in prison~" I moaned.

"It was YOUR idea to come here." I gave Ricky the death glare and he smiled sheepishly.

"It's our first day give it a chance." Chunji said, I sighed then we walked inside together.

"Wait... Aren't they going to ask where our parents are?" I asked.

"That's why I got some of my brother's friends to act like some of our parents." Niel said. "Oh! There they are!!!" Niel yelled and ran to them. We turned and saw our...."parents"??? You've got to be kidding me, right?

"L.joe, Chunji; U-kwon is your "mom"." Niel smiled. I gave a big stare at our "mom".

"Niel-ah... Are you sure this is going to be a good "mom"?" I said and pointed at U-kwon. U-kwon slapped my hand down.

"Pointing is disrespectful, young man." U-kwon said in a high girly voice. "And I am putting effort to rock this dress and high heels so this plan will work, so work with it okay Byunghun-ah?" U-kwon turned to see Chunji. "My my, you've grown to be a handsome man. Let's go to office now..." He, I mean, she said while pinching Chunji's cheeks. Wow -.- Biased much, mom?

"Most of Block B owes me, and even Jaehyo said he'll do anything to help us ^_^ (Jaehyo: Niel-ah, I didn't mean ANYTHING -.- Niel: I know, but I know you still love me xP)" I sighed and we went first to the office and we sat down in the seats.

"So you're Mrs. Kim? You look...lovely. These must be your sons." The tall lady, looking like in her early 30's with a high bun and glasses with a clipboard, walked in and sat on the seat across from us on her desk. "I'm Miss Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you." She held out her hand and U-kwon shaked it.

"You look so beautiful and young, dear. So this is my first son Kim Chunji" He She placed one of her hand on Chunji's shoulders. Then placed the other on my shoulder. "And the younger one is Kim Byunghun."

"Okay, let me just do a background check on the computer." Miss Oh said and typed on her computer. Oh no... She's probaby going to see our prison records.

(Author's pov)

While they were in the office. They knew that they would do a background check so they forced Ricky to hack into the school's files and change and erase some of the records.

"Let's put that L.joe took ballet in middle school." Niel said and smirked.

"HA, good one Niel. But I think L.joe hyung's gonna kill me after this..." Ricky shugged and typed that in anyway.

(L.joe's pov)

"So Byunghun, you took ballet in middle school as your elective?" Miss Oh asked. WTF?!? Oh my god. Chunji almost choked on his water when he heard that.

"Yes, my son, Byunghun took ballet because he enjoyed watching those female ballet dancers, when he was ever so little, so he thought it would be fun to do so. And Byunghun he used take orchestra, he's still really good at it. It sounds amazing." U-kwon said and smiled. 

Oh gosh, I can't take this background check no longer.

"I think this is all I need to know. I'll print your schedules quickly and give it to you as you leave. It turns out there's other people that's going to enroll." YES, FINALLY!!!!!! We quickly ran out of the office when we got them. Now it's Ricky, C.A.P, and Changjo next. 

(Changjo's pov)

"So you guys, Kyung is your mom and Zico is now your dad." Niel said. I don't really think this is going to work with Kyung in a dress but let's try. Me, Ricky, and C.A.P all entered with our "parents".

"Hello Miss Oh, I'm Mrs. Choi and this is Mr. Choi." Kyung said and we all took a seat. And Miss Oh began doing the background check. I'm getting nervous. I'm shaking already.

"So Minsoo, you have an +A on P.E because you take basketball lessons. I'll make sure to put you on basketball club, they practice after school. Funny, you just have C's on the rest of your subjects. You really need to study more."

"It's okay, you don't have to put me in the basketball club. I only do it for fun." C.A.P said and she continue checking then went to my record.

"Changjo, you have really high grades and high citizenship. You're parents must be very proud of that, ne?" Zico cleared his throat to do a very low and buff dad voice

"Ne, my son works really hard to reach that high. We're both proud of him." She nodded and continued looking through and typing.

"I'm just about done with your schedules, you can head out and get it outside of my office in the printer." We all nodded and walked outside and got it. Last is Niel.

(L.joe's pov)

"Jaehyo, you're going to pretend to be like dad, kay?" Niel asked.

"YAH!!! How come you get your brother to be your dad instead of B-Bomb?" I asked.

"Yeah, you said specificaly to me that I'm going to be your dad..." B-Bomb said with his suit on. "Plus, I worked myself up to act like a dad >.<"

"Because pabos. Jaehyo's my brother, so we don't have to act like a different person or family." They said and they went inside.  Why you?!

 "Ricky, did you edit Niel's file yet?" I asked. He shook his head.

"No hyung, not yet. I'm going to, why?"

"Let's have some fun changing his file :3" I said and sat next to him saying what to type.

(Niel's pov)

We met Miss Oh and she began checking my file.

"So Niel..... You came to picture day cross dressing as a girl, wearing a red short dress, red 5 inch heels, a long curly black wig and a face full of makeup?" My eyes widened. Ricky isn't devious enough to write, that couldn't be me and that other than me who is evil to type that is.... L.JOEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:C

"Yes, he did. He wanted to look unique to the camera." Jaehyo hyung said. I face palmed in my seat. She gave me a dumbfounded look as she looked through the reset of my so-called-now "record".

(L.joe's pov)

Everyone in Block B and us were already laughing while I was telling Ricky what to type. We didn't even notice Niel and Jaehyo exiting the office and into the hallway where we were.

"Guys...It's not funny!!!~ >.<" Niel shouted.

"Hey, at least you all got your schedules. And we have to go back to work soon." U-kwon still talking in a girly voice said. The bell rang.

"Well, see ya guys soon. Good luck on your first day~" Zico said fixing his tie and they all exited school.

"So what's your homeroom, hyung?" Ricky asked. I looked down and read through the paper.

"Room 110."

"Hey, we all have the same room." Changjo said and showed his paper. "But we aren't all in the same grade..."

"It says it's with freshmans to seniors, so I guess all grades can be there." I said looking deeper through my schedule. "Anyway, let's go." We walked through the

"Hey, I have the same as you right now." Chunji said. Copy cat -.- ....again.

"Let's go, it's just down the corridor." Chunji said and began walking without me. The crowd was too big but many girls stared at us and started freaking out.

"Oh my god, they're so cute." "The one with the blue hair looks the cutest." "Yeah, but I think the blondie looks the best."

Ha, their statements made me laugh inside. Then I saw a very huge crowd over these 5 girls.

"Hey, who's them?" One guy said. Then his friend slapped his arm.

"How can you not know who they are? They're 4minute, the most beautful queenkas in the whole school. Especially Hyuna, the girl in heels." He said and pointed. I looked that way and saw her. She looks kinda hot. Her friends look ok, but she really stands out, out of all of them.

"Hey. Hey hyung~~~~~~" Ricky said and waved his hands in front of me.

"What is it?" I asked annoyed and pushed his hands away. He placed his two pointer fingers together

"You kinda stopped walking all of a sudden, like you spaced out looking at that Hyuna girl."

"It's nothing, let's just. Let's just go now." I said and pushed all of them to our homeroom. Can't believe I spaced out looking at that girl. What is she like? What does she like doing on her free time? Favorite food? She seems she can also fit blonde hai— Snap out of it, Byunghun. You're here to hide not to fall in love.

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK OVER



A/N: hello it's me yummybunny123 with my first fanfic. Sorry i know it >.< Now i'm wondering do boys write fanfics? And do teen top read our fanfics? o.0 Well any way subscribe and comment what you think about this story. See you soon! :D