Lunch Time

Hey, can you keep a secret?

(Rachel's pov)

RINGGGGGG

"Ugh that math test was so hard!" I moaned and made my way out of the class.

"No it wasn't, it was just fractions!" Sora said

"Fractions were hard enough in 2nd grade!" I yelled back. She eye smiled.

"Should I tutor you?" Sora said and smiled

"Well I'm horrible in math and almost in every subject so yeah... Tutoring would be nice" I heard Sora laugh. "That's probably the first time i heard you laugh."

"What do you mean?" She asked curiously and blushed deeply. Somehow, I got a feeling that someone is watching me again. I turned and no one was there, of course. No matter how much I do that, no one's there. Am I going crazy or what? Someone help me >.<

"Unnie?" She asked

"Ah! Oh Sora, it's just you..." I was deeply breathing

"Something wrong?" She said. I shook my head.

"Nothing's wrong, wait did you just call me unnie?"

Sorry, forgot to ask..." She pushed her two pointer fingers together and looked down. "I'm 15, you?

16, you can call me unnie She smiled

"Thanks i live at the hotel across from school, second floor, room 102" I grabbed her arm.

Let's go, I'm starving  I dragged her to the cafeteria with me.


(L.joe's pov)

I saw Rachel and Hwayoung left class so I decided to follow her. Damn, she looks beautiful. Get a grip Byunghun, remember she hates you. No matter she'll fall for me, they always do. I didn't realized that i was smiling the whole time. I followed them to the cafeteria.

(Rachel's pov)

I still have that feeling, who ever is stalking me must've had training.

"You sure there's nothing wrong?" I jumped a little and sighed.

"Yes, there's nothing wrong." I faked a smile. "Don't worry about it"

I started to walk a little bit faster until she was behind me. Then someone some jerk just pushed Sora. She landed on me and I fell down, my lunch went up to the air and I heard a girl scream. I looked up and saw...green? Oh no.... It can't be....Hyuna.... Why does it have to be Hyuna? Why can't it just be a teacher? A teacher who wouldn't kill me, Hyuna would. Why does she have green hair? Nevermind that, she went straight to me and grabbed my shirt.

"Who do you think you are?" She demanded. I said nothing "You think this is funny do you? Do you honestly think you're going to get anywhere with her?" I looked at Sora and now she was a few steps away from me. She was scared, I could see that she was frighten in her eyes.

"What did Sor- Hwayoung ever did to you? In fact, I'm happy to be friends with her it's better than being friends with you." She letted me go and pushed me down.

"Well I'm happy that I barely know you, it's better than being friends with a person who hogs l.joe all day and wants him to be her boyfriend. Before you showed up and took him away, it was always me who was always with him." People crowding up around us.

"In fact, making you so miserable, makes me so happy." She stepped a little bit closer 

"Hyuna, don't!!!" I heard someone say, I turned my head and saw Sora. Hyuna walked to her and smirked.

"Oh yeah, what are you going to do about it, hmm?" she got closer to her, she said nothing. She started getting scared again. She couldn't say anything.

"Exactly" She went back to me. The rest of 4minute started backing her up.

"Don't you dare touch her!!!"

"What is it!!!" She turned and her eyes widened, mine did too........L.joe? What is he doing here?