CH 26

Cold Hearts

Author's POV:

 

Kris walk through the school while he look at the papers he was holding. He didn't care of his surrounding and how noisy it was and just walk.

 

"HYUNG!" then he snapped and look at Tao who was running towards him.

 

"Sup' Tao." He greeted and continue with the scanning on the papers.

 

The guy stop and pant couples of time since he was running from the main gate till where Kris is.

 

"Do you know?" He spoke still panting.

 

Kris just look at him, "Know what?" He ask looking at the guy.

 

"Taeng noona....she's currently fighting with some blonde haired girl! Outside at the main gate!"

 

The tall giant gripped the papers in his hand until it was all scrunched up. Eyes were suddenly turning dark. "She what?!"

 

------

 

The students were cheering at the main gate. Everyone wanted to watch and see how the cat fight goes on.

 

There was Jessica, Kai, Krystal, CL and Bom in the scene. The fight is only involving Taeyeon and Sandara, the girlfriend of her ex, Jiyong. Nobody knows why does the suddenly came and slap their Queen on the face.

 

Jessica was with her so she witness the slap going across Taeyeon's face, and now she wanted to hit the girl hard.

 

Also, Kai and Krystal were there when it happen, so they in and try to stop the fight.

 

Kai of course hold his sister in his hand, trying to take her away but she didn't want to move but stay and even shove him away, shooing him.

 

CL and Bom came into the picture afterwards.

 

-----

 

"Have you lost your mind in flirting with my boyfriend! How could you do such thing to him, huh!! He's mine!" Sandara pull Taeyeon's hair. But Taeyeon didn't want to loose so she pulls her hair too and they both starts to groan.

 

"Who the freaking flirting him! I hate him and never will love him again if thats what you want to know about! You're the one who first flirt with him while he was dating me!! !"

 

"Hahaha, he was always with me from the begining! Even before you two starts dating he was alreayd my boyfriend! I let him play with you so that one day I could trash you."

 

Taeyeon puffed her cheeks, now with all her strenght she pull Sandara's hair harder, even making the girl losing his grip on her hair.

 

"FYI , I don't freaking care about it. He can date, flirt, play, have with any girl he wants! I don't even know why I dated him in the past when I know he was such a player!! A like you is so much suitable for a guy like him! Besides, I have a better guy in my life right now, more handsome, stronger, better looking, manly than KWON FREAKING JIYOUNG IS!!"

 

She slammed the girl to the ground, and make the girl cried in pain.

 

-----

 

"Noona! Noona...Oh noona." Kai was worried once the cat fight ended, he hug the girl in his arm and caressed her body. "Noona, that was...super badass but you should be more careful."

 

"Taeyeon ah...You okay? Your face, do you have any scratch on you? Did she clawed you or anything?"

 

"No no...I'm fine Jess. All is well."

 

While they talk and talk, they didn't notice that Sandara were getting up. She was looking so angry, pissed, serious like she have a gun on her.

 

"Arghhh!! I hate you!!"

 

They were shocked when Sandara jump to tackle Taeyeon, but she was stop by Kris who suddenly appear and shoved her away.

 

-----

 

Kris stood there looking down at the girl who just about to hurt his girl. He gave her death glares making Sandar felt chills down her spine when she met eyes with him.

 

"Kris.." Taeyeon calls, placing her hand on the man's shoulder. He look back at her, and quickly he wrapped his hand around her waist.

 

"I presume that you are Ms Sandara Park? The exchanged student that came 3 weeks ago. I heard you get into this school since you funded lots of money."

 

Sandara stand up, glaring and the man and Taeyeon. She fixed her hair and clothes, rubbing all the dust off before looking back at Kris.

 

"Yes...Yes I am the girl who fund many moneys to this school. So you should know that I have power to dismiss any students or just expelled anyone."

 

Kris smirk and then chuckles. Taeyeon stared at him confused while Sandara glared at him. "Why are you laughing?!"

 

"Sorry...but I don't think you have a power to do that to anyone except the principal himself. Since you're not him then I suppose you don't have the right.."

 

"Excuse me! I have funded billions of won into this school so you have no right to..."

 

Sandara suddenly paused and cold sweats appeared. Kris eyes darken and there were a hidden aura that made her stop talking that came from him.

 

"I have the right....Since I am the principal's grandson. I can ordered anyone and Sandara Park...I hereby expelled you from this school. You have no right to speak to me..nor argue with me."

 

-----

 

He pulled Taeyeon away and walk towards the school building leaving Sandara by the main gate.

 

Luhan arrived late to check things out, but as soon he sees them came into the building her ran to Jessica.

 

"You okay babe? I heard you were in a fight..Who is that person? Letme beat his off!" Jessica just giggles and kissed his peck, then smiled.

 

"Its not he but she and I wasn't involved in that fight but Taeyeon did. It was her ex's girlfriend. The fight was not that serious so you don't have to worry. Shes fine and so do I."

 

Luhan glance at Taeyeon who try to talk things right with the pissed off Kris by the end of the hallway. The petite noticed him looking and just gave him a small smile before looking back at Kris.

 

"Kris hyung is not an easy person to talked with when someone very precious to him is hurt. But at least Taeng noona have only small scratches." Sehun said.

 

They see Kris rubbing his temple, and his shoulders were lowered like he just sigh. Then he starts to Taeyeon's hair and down to her cheek, so lovingly.

 

They all witness the action he made on her, and everybody just smiled. "Even if he is not easy, but he still cared for her."

 

"The power of the principal's grandson, he just showed that to everybody. If I were him, I should have expelled that Jiyoung and Jonghyun, end of story." Baekhyun said.

 

-----

 

After all that, they saw the two kiss and the boys blushed by the scene they saw. "Seems like they made up. Heck, they have never fought before."

 

Kris pulls away and Taeyeon's hair. "Next time..call me for help."

 

"I will.." she calmly obliged.

 

They both look at their friends who were giggling and laughing while they were looking at them. Kris temper rised again, and the throbbing of anger cameback.

 

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS LAUGHING ABOUT!" he shouts, making them stop for a seconds before laughing again.

 

------

 

To be continued....

 

Author apologized for a short update...because I know its not long ^^

Sorry also for the typos and stupid chapter :DD

My head is pretty occupied with 'WOLVES' at the moment and I can't wait to update it xDD

But maybe tomorrow ^^

Heol~ I have 5 more days before 14th April... T____T

COMMENTS!!