CH 14

Cold Hearts

Jessica's POV:

 

Run around the field for like 7 rounds?! Is that teacher crazy or has she lost her mind! this, and why am I running again? Oh yeah, if we all don't run, she will deduct our score in PE!! I ingly hate this! I cannot believe that we all have to do this in the middle of afternoon!

 

I groans while running around the field, and this is only my 2nd lap. I am not always the sport person but Taeyeon is. Just look at her, she is speeding up despite she was also one of the girls who protest in doing this. Sometime, I can't really understand this girl still she is my only bestfriend who knows me well and I love her.

 

"Sica ah! Hey, you might wanna finish this up fast, since she's timing everyone up." suddenly Taeyeon was right beside me, and I was like how the heck did she get to me that fast? I just saw her miles away infront of me and now she's right beside me? Creepy.

 

"Taeng, you startle me. Girl, I just saw you right over there, so how the heck did you suddenly get over here?" I questioned, in between all the panting. "Run of course. You know that I am a track field champion Sica. Even with this short legs of mine, I still run so fast. So hurry up. I'll meet you at the end of the lap." and she sprinted away from me. Typical Taeyeon.

 

------

 

"I seriously want to kill her for making us run around for 7 times! But, I just need to let it slip." I sigh, walking in the hallway with Taeyeon as always.

 

"Chill, Jessica. It ended. Lets just meet up with Myungsoo and the others. I don't want to stumble upon either Jiyong, Jonghyun nor his buddies. Punching TOP in the face was enough for me to show how I won't take Jiyong back into my life. If he come again, I'll let him taste some of my flying kick." I giggles at Taeyeon's words.

 

Even if we are known as the Cold Twins or Queen of Ice that never smile or laugh to anything, but we actually do laugh and smile, to each other of course. And of course to our dongsaengs, and yes Myungsoo and Yonghwa too.

 

So some of them shot me weird looks when they see me laugh. Is that even a problem? I can laugh to whoever I want especially if its Taeyeon.

 

"Come on, they're waiting for us." I drag Taeyeon to the garden, our most favourite spot in school.

 

------

 

Author's POV:

 

The girls met up with their dongsaengs and cousins, sitting by the table just enjoying the free period. Myungsoo and Kai as always love to be clingy with Taeyeon whl Krystal and Yonghwa did the same to Jessica.

 

"Can you guys give me a moment, I need to have a word with Kai..in private." Taeyeon pull her brother away from everyone to the hall. He look at her in confusion, "Something the matter, noona?" he questioned. "Yes, its about your giant leader, Kris." Kai raised his eyebrow, since he know her sister would never talk about men after she was heart broken.

 

"What about him? Did he do something to you?" he asked, looking around. "No, but I just want to ask. Why does he love to bother me around? Did I do something to make him always sticking his nose in my business." she grunt, obviously annoyed when she spoke about him. Kai was thinking for a word to say to her.

 

"I don't know...But he seems to be enjoying it though. All of us guys noticed it, and its not only him. Even Luhan hyung." "That baby face who stick his nose in Jessica's? she questioned, cocking her eyebrow. "Yeah. Well it is kind of weird to see them sticking with one girl this long." "Wait what? One girl? Are you saying that those bastards are players?" seeing how his sister's eye flared up, Kai gulped. He just say something that he shouldn't have spoke of.

 

But Taeyeon laugh, "I see...Hmph, so it is really stupid for me to perhaps try to be friend with them. Heck, I won't ever! As I thought, men are always the same. I didn't say that you are one Kai, you're a good kid." she sigh, somewhat mad.

 

"Noona, are you starting to fall for him or something?" she widen her eyes and gasped. "What are you talking about! To that giant? No! I was just asking since he keeps on bothering me ever since the day we had to be partner! Somehow he couldn't stay away from me!! Plus, it won't be that easy for him to get my heart. I will never let myself melt."

 

------

 

As for EXO, they watches on their two hyungs who happens to be the giant and baby face. Some of them was thinking as how Kai is right now, others just ignoring it.

 

Its really odd to see that Kris and Luhan sticking with the same girls for a long time when they happens to be a player, most of the time. And plus, the two somehow are competing with the exes of the two girls, the Queens of Ice.

 

"I really don't get what Kris ge and Luhan ge are fighting to get those girls heart. I mean, they obviously not the person who take love seriously." Tao spoke, watching his hyung dozing off on the bench. "Me either. Those witch are pretty cold to men, so why bother in trying to make them fall for you when they despise a species called MEN." Chen make a quote with his fingers, rolling his eyes away, getting a glimpse of the girls they talked about.

 

"Checkmate, they're closed by." Chen said, eyes fixed on Jessica who is enjoying her time with her sister and cousins, then he spotted Taeyeon walked along with Kai.

 

Sehun sigh, "I miss Kai. Its been a while since he last hang out with us." the maknae spoke, obviously showing the sign of missing his bestie. "Chill Sehun. Kai will return to us soon enough." Chanyeol pat the maknae's shoulder, as he also look at Kai and the group.

 

------

 

They thanked God for making both their hyungs asleep while the girls are at the garden, if not those two might actually walked up to them and starts bothering them again.

 

They still remember that day when their hyungs cameback with bruises on their face. Luhan having it on the side of the lip, while Kris have it on his right eye. Who wouldn't know that those girls are actually pretty tough to punch their Kings in the face.

 

Why? Its because of them being nosy, as usual.

 

------

 

Flashback

 

"I never thought that we have stalkers on this roof." Jessica said coldly when she faced Luhan and Kris after their encounter with Onew, Taemin, TOP and Daesung.

 

Luhan chuckles, "We're not stalkers, Jessica. Both of us were actually having a nap on this rooftop when we suddenly heard some commotions going on. Suprisingly, it was you girls. Witnessing her punched that dude just now, that was epic." he praised, looking at Taeyeon who slightly blushed.

 

"She do that because he is forcing her to go back to her ex. Even though we are very close with them, but since that incident happened, both of us had never contacted any of them anymore." she explained it.

 

Kris averted his eyes back to Taeyeon after Jessica told the short story, "Then explain why you're blushing right now? Is it because I'm so cool and handsome?" Kris stated, slightly cocky. "Excuse me? Cool and handsome? Haha, please check yourself first infront of the mirror before you praise yourself, Kris Wu. I blushed because of my incident just now." Taeyeon spoke, rolling her eyes to Luhan and then back to Kris.

 

"Why? Its not even something that could make you fluster or anything. That is nicely done." "Yeah, whateves. Anyway, why are you here again? Napping? School just ended, so why didn't you go back home?"

 

"Just because okay...Besides, we enjoyed the show." Luhan spoke, making the brunette to blushed.

 

------

 

"Hey! Its our problem and so you shouldn't be nosy with somebody's life alright! I hate people who couldn't leave them alone, a person like you!" "What? We were just curious! And we had definitely make ourself clear about it before, that we will compete in trying to melt your heart." the giant try to be convincing, but nothing could make them believe in it."

 

"Ohoho...not a chance pal. Besides, can you two just stop bothering us from now on. We can handle this by ourself. Now get lost." Jessica shoved Luhan away, trying to make her way towards the door, along with Taeyeon.

 

But the Kings held their hand, turning them back to face them, "Wait! We're not done yet..." "Its over!" the two said in unison, and for the second time, Taeyeon landed a punch to Kris face, straight at his eye while Jessica to Luhan's side of mouth.

 

The two stumble down to the floor, groaning in pain. That was the first time they had been punched by girls.

 

"Stop following us or stalk us! We could really kill you if you do continue! Understand! We can kick your like how we did to those bastards!"

 

Both of them just blinks their eyes, so shock that they couldn't say anything.

 

End of Flashback

 

------

 

They did stop bothering the two for a week, just to make sure that everything was okay and cool. They did stumble on each other few times, but the Kings just ignore them since they still remember how the punches felt like.

 

Taeyeon and Jessica on the other hand, when they bump with them both in this week, they felt guilty to see the bruise on their face. The blue black bruise on Luhan's side of mouth and Kris on his right eye. How can they just do that to this beautiful creatures.

 

! Beautiful? Wait a minute...Those guys aren't pretty! Why did they just said that about them!?

 

Jessica and Taeyeon look at each other when they spotted EXO in the garden. "I know what you are thinking right now. Just stop it. They are not handsome." Jessica said, slightly slapping Taeyeon's face. "Eonnie, why did you slap Taeyeon eonnie's face?" her sister suddenly asked.

 

"Oh nothing, I saw a mosquito her blood so I was just gonna kill it, hahaha.." "Jinjja?" "Yes!"

 

This is so ed up. Taeyeon rubbed her face after the gently slap, her eyes fixed on the sleeping giant on the bench. 'What am I thinking? Why is my eyes looking at him! Yah, look away now! Stop it eye, just stop looking at him! He's a man!! Remember what a man just do to you in the past!! So don't start to fall for them again!! You and Jessica!! Just stop!!!' she struggles with her own mind, but her eyes won't budge away from Kris sleeping figure.

 

She still remember how his eyes look like that day on the rooftop. Jessica was also looking at Luhan, and she also argued with her mind, and even mentally slapped herself.

 

------

 

"Do you think we should kidnap them and force them to fall in love with us again?" "Are you stupid. That won't work." Jiyong protest, his eyes falls on Taeyeon staring at Kris, his nemesis in this love affair.

 

"Maybe we should make a potion of love, or cast them under a spell. Magic trick! Hypnotize them!" Jonghyun suddenly sounded so cheerful. "Bro, magic don't....On second thought, it might work. Lets do that. I don't like to see them watching those rivals of us. We cannot let them win."

 

The exes smirk, since they are planning to make the girls comeback to them, by hypnotizing them. Stupid idea, but it might just work.

 

"No other men should have the right to take their love except for us."

 

--------

 

To be continued.....

 

Ugh...I don't really know what am I writing about in this chap..

It kind of getting of track....I don't know..

Its kind of crappy I think ^^

But, anyhow just hope you guys find it interesting hahahaha

The 2J's are planning in hypnotizing them...Oh whatever would the Baby Dragon would do about it xDDD

Get it? Baby Dragon? Meaning Luhan and Kris hahahaha

Okay whateves xDDD

I know there is some typos in this chap xDDD

Comments...