CH 4

Cold Hearts

large.jpg2013-08-31+TaeYeon+@+Hair+Couture+%28Hai

 

Author's POV:

 

Now after the sunsaengnim announced of the partnership for test, assignments, homeworks to each students, the worse part comes afterward.

 

The worst goes to the Kings and Queens of SH.

 

Teaming up together, and well not exactly what they wanted, but they just have to deal with it. Work together and make their job done perfectly.

 

Worst comes to worst, the sunsaengnim either trolling or a real order, told 2 pairs to be teamed up together, which mean it'll be 4 people in a group. But work with your assigned partner when they have times.

 

And what Jessica and Taeyeon thought, was right, they both paired up, happy but not completely happy about it.

 

Kris and Luhan will be sticking with them. Not for a short period of time, but long period, 3 weeks!

 

--------

 

3 class was combined, Krystal's, the Kings and lastly the Queens are together. For heaven sake, they thought it won't bug them when they were in class but, its not.

 

They were even assigned to sit besides each others partner for the whole 3 weeks.

 

Doom surely gonna swoop down on the class when the Kings and Queens were on each others side.

 

--------

 

Class has started, everybody were giving attentions in class, but not for them. The sunsaengnim, and all the students was sweating, they can't really look back since a massive death aura is growing.

 

Whoevers that sat behind their desk could see whats happening, and they did not dare to look much more longer.

 

-------

 

Of course that aura is from the Kings and Queens.

 

Jessica have that death glares always on Luhan, as for the baby face deer ignoring it, acting innocent or simply acting cute. Sometime smiling at Jessica, in a annoying way.

 

While Kris and Taeyeon are having the menacing aura, both have knitted eyebrows, totally tensed atmosphere, they both look like ready to kill someone. Both sat up straight, eyes focusing forward.

 

Except for Kris, he didn't really give that much attention, so he drummed his fingers, loudly. While Taeyeon who giving or trying to pay full attentions, is getting irritated by the minutes because of the drumming.

 

"Can you stop with the finger drumming. You are making me losing my focus!" Taeyeon whispered but there is a tone of anger in it.

 

He glance to her, smirk and keep on drumming. "I can do whatever I want. Besides, this class is boring." he claimed, faking a yawn.

 

Saying that class is boring, is really not Taeyeon's favourite to hear to. Aggresively, Taeyeon kick his chair and making him stumble to the floor. The class stops, and everybody look at them.

 

He groans, realizing what she just did, his vein popped out. "Do you want to be on my death wish, shorty?!" he stand and look down on Taeyeon.

 

-------

 

The class went into panic, seeing the pissing dragon and irritated ice queen does not gonna go off easily.

 

 Taeyeon stood, seeing that their heights was way different from each made her even more annoyed than ever. 'How can this bastard be so tall.' she mutter under her breath.

 

The two exchanges glares, almost like they wanted to jump onto one another and have a war right there, right now.

 

Nobody dares to go in, and stop them. They know Kris will never find problems but only if you start it with him, then he'll call down upon the hell down on earth. But also, Taeyeon. You do good, she'll let you pass by, but do bad, get ready to be on boxing games with her.

 

-------

 

It didn't stop there, suddenly Jessica and Luhan starts to also gave out death glares. Both tables were turned upside down, Luhan first time looking so serious, and Jessica as how Taeyeon is, angry..very angry.

 

For Jessica, do not ever tell stupid jokes to her, she'll be kicking your . Worst is if that you're a guy.

 

And Luhan had to make stupid jokes that turn her switch on.

 

-------

 

"If you tell me another one of your stupid, not a single sense of jokes in it, I'm gonna punch you on a face!" she threatened. Luhan fake a scared face, "Ooh, I'm scared. Deal with it! Its only a joke! So you shouldn't be smacking me on the head!"

 

"One more word, I'll cut that tongue off, baby face!" "Do it! I'm not scare of you!" he stuck his tongue out, intimidating her to cut his tongue out, and yeah Jessica take out her scissors and ready to cut it off, seeing that Krystal jumps in, stopping her sister. Luhan keeps on annoying her, when he sees Krystal holding her back. He actually felt grateful about it, he could have lost his tongue if no one step in.

 

-------

 

Okay that ended, but not Taeyeon and Kris.

 

Jessica, Luhan, Krystal and the whole class look at them when they heard crashing sounds. The two were actually having a war.

 

Taeyeon wanted to kick his , but Kris was fast enough to grab her back collar and lift her high, making her hanging, struggling to be free herself. "Let me go! Let me kick you as much as I want to!!"

 

"No can do, shorty. Look at your situation now. You're hanging on air, with just me lifting you up. How short can you be." he scoffed, smirking evilly.

 

Taeyeon had enough, she make a flying kick and end up hitting his nose. He let her go, since that was really hurt, and she came jumping on him, and they starts to rumble each other.

 

-------

 

Of course they were stopped by the principal, and was called to his office.

 

"I didn't start it, she did! The freaking midget just have to kick me, and look! I'm having nosebleeds here!" in the principal's office, Kris shouts, obviously pissed. Since he is the grandson, he could talk informally to the principal.

 

"And why is it that they hate men so much? Having to partner is enough but getting kicked? Hit? Punch by them was another thing! Whats your problem anyway?" Luhan was also couldn't handle it. He have bruises, and he almost gonna get his tongue cut off.

 

Taeyeon and Jessica only sit quietly, looking down on the floor. Kris still pinched his nose, trying to stop the bleeding, well not only that, he have a freaking red marks on his cheek, because she slapped him hard.

 

Principal Wu sigh, he leaned forward, placing both his hand on the table, and look at the girls. "I know their stories, but I won't be the one thats gonna tell you that. Try and learn about them, since you have 3 weeks in getting to know each other."

 

Kris look at him suspiciously, "Don't tell me that you're the one who organized this stupid partner thingy."

 

His grandfather looks away, trying to avoid contact with him, "Its for the best. I need you and Luhan to learn about Taeyeon and Jessica, and goes the other way around to you too, Jessica ssi..Taeyeon ssi. Please bare with my grandson and Luhan, just this once. I know your stories, but just once.." he begged.

 

They both didn't want to do it, but the gave in. "Alright, but if they get on our nerve, its the last. I won't hesitate on making a suicide crime on both of them."  "Or slaughter them, poison them, road kill them." the 3 of them look at them horrified.

 

"That does not mean we will open up and tell stories." they both bow and leave the office. "I hope you mourned when I got killed by them, haraboji."

 

----------

 

To be continued........

 

-______-

\(-____-)/

-___-

 

comments /sigh/