CH 2

Cold Hearts

snsd_tae_yeon_jessica-2009070300155.jpg  bth_exo-exo-m-luhan-kris-boy-favim_zps7a

----------------------------

 

Author's POV:

 

Everybody in Seoul High went to the cafe for lunch, seriously, no one could wait for the moment to have lucnh or simply get put from the study hall.

 

Everybody occupied the tables provided except for one specific table. That is for the Cold Twins and no one else. Exceptional to their other close friends. All eyes were on Taeyeon whom just sitting there, stirring her cup of coffee. The boys were drooling over her since she is their ideal type, not forgetting Jessica but they never seems to open up to any men.

 

Taeyeon was ignoring all eyes on her, she keeps on stirring and stirring slowly, while her other hand rested under her chin. Looking out the window, she was reminisce of her past, with 'him'.

 

-----------

Taeyeon's Flashbacks

 

"Wah...so pretty~." Taeyeon say excitedly when her eyes caught the beautiful ring together with a necklace as she pass by the jewelry shop. She smiles to herself. "You want it?" she turned to the voice beside her and smile, nodding cutely.

 

The man chuckles, "One day I'll get it for you." her hair lovingly, smiling down to her. Taeyeon's eyes beamed, "Jinjja?" she questioned not really believe of whathe just said. He nods, "Yes.."

 

-----------

 

Taeyeon was in awed when she sees the beautiful scenery from the hotel she were in. Right now in the restaurant, she watches down to all the places she could see, waiting for him to comeback from the washroom.

 

Not believing how lovely and romantic her boyfriend could be about taking her to Seoul's most finest hotel. Then again, she was suprised when a hand covers her eyes. "Jiyong ah.." she calls. Hearing his light chuckles, made her smile.

 

"Lift up your hair.." he whisper, Taeyeon obey and immediately lifted up her hair, she was really puzzled of why he ask her to do so until she felt something dangling around he neck. She fluttered her eyes to see, a necklace was hanging around her neck, seeing that it was the one she saw that day made her widen her eyes.

 

Jiyong take 2 steps to her side and knelt down. "Its your gift..My gift from you, for our anniversary. And to add some more, here.." he pulled out a small box and held it in his palm. Taeyeon got even more suprised when he open it, showing the ring that she saw.

 

He smiles, taking the ring out and slid it onto her ring finger. "I promised to buy it for you. And I did, for our 3 years anniversary in being together. I love you.." kissing her back of hand.

 

-----------

She cried, sobbing over how she and Jiyong ended their relationship this morning. The song 'Touch Love' play through her radio which really made her mood.

 

"You're saying....all this years....she is destined to be with you, to begin with?" her voice was shaky, hands tremble, curled up into a fist, holding in her tears.

 

Jiyong can only see pain in her eyes, guilt is building up inside him. "Taeyeon ah..mianhae. I...I just could bring this matter up to you. I love you but...I just couldn't keep you by my side, like how I want. I can't throw you away when they made me do this at the same time I can't throw her either." he explained, gripping his fiancee's hand tighter.

 

Taeyeon look down, her tears were threaten to come out, "It mean you love her like how you love me." her words stab straight into Jiyong's heart. Shes right, he love her. Sandara Park, he love her dearly to even reject her but he have hurt Taeyeon from the begining.

 

The ring that was gifted by Jiyong linger on her finger, it was beautiful but to not let herself hurt or remember him, she slowly removed it. Also the necklace, one last look on the jewelry, tear drops on it.

 

"Keep it." Taeyeon shoved them to Jiyong, not even looking at him. Jiyong frowns, "Taeyeon.." softly he calls, "Take it! And go away, leave me be and never cameback. Our days, our memories ends here. Its for good." she stated, sobbing, her face was smudged with all her make ups.

 

Before Jiyong could say something, she ran away crying. "Taeyeon!"

 

-----------

 

She cries, not bother about the maids, bodyguards that have been trying to enter her room from this afternoon. Her parents have called her many times but she never pick it up.

 

Taeyeon wishes to be alone, without anyone try to bother her. But, Jessica came when she was called by Taeyeon's maid. Jessica alone was allowed into her room and comfort her.

 

END of FLASHBACK

 

------------

 

"Taeyeon ah!" she was brought back to the current day, when she was suprised by a loud bamming sound and also her bestfriend in front of her. Jessica look at her with a frown, one eyebrow cocked.

 

Jessica leaned back into her seat and folded her hands. "Are you deaf? And why are you tearing up?" she asked, her last words made Taeyeon to shoved into her bag and grab the mirror she had. Taeyeon was suprised to see herself crying. She quickly wipe it away.

 

"Nothing, I was just...reminsce." she look down upon her now cold coffee. Jessica's expression soften, "About Jiyong?" she guessed it correctly, Taeyeon nods.

 

She sigh, looking out into the school huge field. Huge green tree was shading the whole field surrounding. "Nado..I have been thinking back about Jonghyun and me." Taeyeon look up on Jessica, knowing of how she feels. "Its been 9 months since we broke up but still all of our memories still haunted me. It was loveable moments." she smile faintly.

 

------------

 

3 rows from them, Kris and Luhan watches. At first, they only see Taeyeon gazing out, she look as if she would cry anytime, and it made Kris to stop storming over to her and bickered with her, as that was his plan to begin with, but then it all vanished. Seeing Taeyeon looking so much in thoughts.

 

Kris was also alone when lunch starts, he barged in to find her and when he did he stops.

 

He have been watching her ever since lunch starts. Asking himself on why she look like crying, or lonely.He felt like giving her a comforting hug if she was his girlfriend.

 

"Kim Taeyeon...why do you make that face? Why am I feeling so concern about you when we just met yesterday?" he thought, still keeping his eyes on her.

 

He even ignored all his friends when they arrived. Luhan noticed his eyes was on Taeyeon, when he was about to open his mouth, Jessica walks in and caught his eyes. The brunette look cold yet stunningly beautiful to him. He was bewitched by her beauty.

 

And now, only four of them left in the cafe. Is there gonna be any conversation between them if Kris and Luhan approached the two?

 

--------------

 

To be continued.......

 

EXAMS IS FINISHED!!

1 WEEK TO GO BEFORE MY FREEDOM!!

MASTER'S SUN, HERE I COME!!!

SAMSUNG GALAXY 4 HERE I COME!! /why am I bragging? as if its gonna be true/

I CAN'T GET OVER THE SONG I PROVIDED IN THIS CHAPTER!! ITS KILLING ME!!

/GET LOST/ as how Joo Joon Won is saying to Tae Gong Sil xDDD such sweet pairing khuakhuakhuakhua

Comments people!!

 

P.S It sems that my wish or everyones wish is coming true..

About Taeyeon being in Running Man with EXO, except she's not gonna be alone, Yuri and Yoona will join in

Rumour says that they will be in RM end of this year, if thats truly gonna be true though..

Rumour can still be a rumour and nothing more.. -__-