CH 19

Cold Hearts

Author's POV:

 

Taeyeon sat in her room, hugging her knees while she thought back about her kiss with Kris at the park. She blushed madly when she still feels that hot sensation feelings linger on her lip. Taeyeon touched it, grazing it with her fingers.

 

"That jerk..." she mutter and burried her face. She didn't really hates it, just too shocked and suprised by his sudden kiss that melted her.

 

His hands that holds her so that she won't fall down since her knees were weak when he starts kissing her, made her feel hot. Then removing his hand from her hair, and starts caressing her cheek make her even hotter.

 

She remember it all. Well, she even returned the kiss to him that made the guy to even deepen the kiss, that turned out to be french kissing. It took them about minutes before both pulls away.

 

'If you keep talking about Luhan again, I'm gonna kiss you.' Kris said, while his fingers still caressing her cheek. Their forehead connected with Taeyeon shutting her eyes, too shy to look into his eyes, face was as red as a tomato. Even though Taeyeon returned the kiss, she try to rubbed it away from her.

 

That really annoyed the giant, so Kris landed another kiss to stop her from rubbing it away from her lips. Taken by the second suprised attack, Taeyeon moaned but again responded to the kiss. Kris even smirk in between the kiss since Taeyeon responded for the second time.

 

They both pulled away, gasping for air. Taeyeon blushed still couldn't really look at Kris. He kiss her eye, 'That was an awesome kiss, Kim Taeyeon. I enjoyed it, and happy that you responded to me.' he smirk, 'Run along and go home.'

 

-------

 

When she returned, Kai noticed how her face was so flushed and her lips were bruised. 'Noona? Whats wrong with your lips? Its all bruised up? Did...Did someone kiss you?' Kai asked, making the girl to blushed even harder and ran upstairs quickly, slamming her door.

 

Kai scratch his head, 'Guess I was right..'

 

Now, she can't go and help Jessica up with the cake. Because, the girl was still unconscious. "Ughh, why did I kiss him back just now? I should have pushed him away, but..." she starts to feel her lips again and the picture of Kris pop into her head, with that smexy smirk of his, it made her blush again.

 

"I don't know how many times have I blushed tonight. Arghh! I can't even sleep! I should have gone to Sica's house to help with the cake, but that girl is still unconscious. How powerful can that baby face do and make that girl like that?" she asked herself.

 

She leaned back trying to sleep, but all the things that happen earier kept her awake. She could still taste that kiss and the wine. He must have been drinking wine. The flavor is so strong its like she was the one who drank it.

 

"Taeyeon! Stop thinking about that giant and just go to sleep! Now!" she slapped her face and try to sleep, brushing everything about him away.

 

-------

 

"Taeyeon~~" Came the crying Jessica towards Taeyeon. The brunette hug her friend and cry so hard in the morning. Everyone was looking at them.

 

"Je-Jessica, hey..Stop crying, everyone is looking." Taeyeon try to calm her friend, but it didn't work.

 

"Eonnie~ Please stop crying. I said I don't mind with it." Krystal pat her sister's back, looking at Taeyeon bowing. "Eonnie kept on crying and apologising to me ever since we woke up. I was shocked to hear her cry all of the sudden, and then she keeps saying she was sorry for not been able to bake me cake for my birthday today." Krystal sigh.

 

Taeyeon just pats Jessica's back, cheering her up. "There there, Sica. She said, is okay. Sorry Krystal, though she actually asked for my help yesterday. She even do the shopping in buying all the ingredients to bake for you a cake."

 

"Ahh..I know, but its nothing biggy though. Okay eonnie. I need to go to class now. Lets hang out after class. Since its my birthday. Taeyeon eonnie can tag along too. The more the merrier." Krystal said, smiling. Kai pouts, "What about me? And Myungsoo, and Yonghwa, and Chaerin noona and Bom noona?"

 

Krystal giggles, "Of course you can come along, Kai ssi. Like I said, the more the merrier." Then she dragged Kai, Myungsoo and Yonghwa away, to class.

 

------

 

Taeyeon sigh, looking down at her friend, still sobbing like a child. "Lets go. Time for class." She throw one hand to her shoulder and starts dragging Jessica.

 

Right before they both enter their class, Luhan and Kris appears. Kris pulls Taeyeon, hugging her shoulder, while Luhan helped Jessica out. The brunette look at him, then glared when she realized Luhan.

 

Taeyeon on the other hand, blushed madly when Kris wrapped his arm around her shoulder, whispering, "Good morning~" and boldly kiss her cheek, that red cheek. He sees how her face starts to turn red just when he pulls her close to him.

 

"M-M-Mo-Mo-Morning.." she stammered badly. Some of the students to noticed on their ice queens and kings interact, closely. Everyone gasped. "Get away from me, baby face! I swear when I have my energy back, I'm gonna kill you! Its all your fault that I couldn't bake Krystal a cake!" she pushed Luhan away but he didn't budge.

 

"Thats why I want to make it up to you and her. Today, after class, I'll treat her and you to a great place. If she wants to go somewhere also, just name it. I will take you girls there. Along with Kris and Taeyeon too. You know that they kissed last night, at the park." Luhan smirked, naughtyly grinned at both of them.

 

Jessica widen her eyes, jaws dropped. Same goes to the students around them. Shocked to heard what Luhan just said.

 

Taeyeon blushed even a brighter and darker shades of red when Luhan announced loudly. She hids her face under her bangs, and it almost feels like steams are coming out of her head, embarassed.

 

Kris just wear his poker face expression, with his arm still around Taeyeon's shoulder. "So you saw us. Stalker deer." he claimed. "I didn't stalked, just accidentally saw you guys kissing under the light. And for your info, I was there remember?  Saved by you from her before she kills me last night. And I never thought that when you dragged her into the park, just to kiss her.. Man, Kris you should just say you like her." again Luhan smirk naughtyly (?)

 

Jessica's eyes twitched and her fingers fidget, she can't believe that Taeyeon and the tall blonde kissed last night.

 

------

 

'I'm planning on making her mine. Melting her heart and claimed her as my own. And I'm not joking.'

 

Those words kept replaying in Taeyeon's head. Kris said it infront of everybody, including Jessia and she wish that she kill herself. Her status as cold and heartless to men is ruined with this news spreading all over the school. She could feel the aura of darkness came from Jessica who sat next to her.

 

The girl is practically staring immensely at Taeyeon, almost like gonna make holes through her friend.

 

"Sica, the kiss...is true. We kissed, but I'm not the first one to make that move. My intentions is to just kill Luhan for you and that giant interfere us. Seriously, I'm not lying to you."

 

"Why didn't you shove him away? Just don't tell me that you kiss him back."

 

"I did.." Jessica slapped herself. "The kiss was just too....too passionate that I was overpowered by it. I swear if my sanity was normal last night, I could have shoved him right when he kiss me. But I can't."

 

The brunette pressed her temple, all this was too new to her. Shocked, suprsied was all that she could think of. Her friend just kissed the giant that have been annoying her. Then Luhan is gonna treat them for maybe dinner after class.

 

"Alright, I know you Taeng. I believd in yo. Though it still suprised me."

 

------

 

Later after class, Jessica told Krystal that Luhan is gonna take them out. Kai, Myungsoo, Yonghwa, CL and Bom all attack Taeyeon, asking her all about the news that she and Kris kissed. The news spread like a wildflower just in a mere seconds after Luhan said it out loud, this morning.

 

Taeyeon  explained everything.

 

"Thats why your lips were bruised up last night when you came home! No wonder." Kai said, nodding his head. "Shut up, Kai!" Taeyeon smacked his head.

 

They all went back home, Luhan promised to pick Krystal and Jessica at 6 pm, so they need to get ready. Kris said he will come and pick Taeyeon up, along with Kai since he wants to tag along since it is Krystal's bday.

 

------

 

In Luhan's car, "So where do you want to have dinner? Do you know any specific place, Krsytal ssi?" he look at her through the back mirror.

 

"I'm not really sure, oppa. I'm fine with it. You can choose." she smile. "But, its your birthday. You need to pick for yourself, that best interest you." Jessica sat quietly beside's Luhan, eyes stares outside with a menacing aura.

 

Luhan felt the cold scary air, "How about you, Jessica?" he starts. "Whatever is fine." Jessica answered coldly.

 

They all arrived at the restaurant where they are gonna have dinner with. Jessica and Taeyeon just look at it without any interest. Kai and Krystal both stared it awed, its not really a 5 star restaurant but the place is beautiful and comfy.

 

They were seated and the waitress starts to gave them menus. Althought its not a 5 star, but the price for a plates of food is rather expensive. And tasty looking. "We should just go to a Korean restaurant not American or Italian." Jessica grumbles because of the price.

 

Luhan sigh, "I told you didn't I. Its my treat." "This rather too expensive just for treating us." Jessica answered, staring at the baby suspiciously.

 

"I have no intentions in any other things" he fake cough and starts ordering. Kris just chuckles, ordering  a bottle of red wine.

 

Everybody ahve ordered their food and then wait for it.

 

------

 

They don't really shares any conversation, but Kai and Krystal try to make one. They got the feedback, but short.

 

The food arrived an d they all enjoy the tasty food. "This dish taste so good!" Krsytal squirmed in delight when the menu she orders taste so good. "Let me have some." Kai said, and sliced the meat in her plate. He widen his eyes. "Jjang.." he said.

 

The two laugh, watched by Jessica and Taeyeon. "Maybe you two should date each other, then Taeyeon and I will be sister in laws!"

 

Kai and Krystal both choked on their food. "What!!" they shout in unison, making everyone in the restaurant to look at them. "Eonnie! Noona!" they shouts again. Taeyeon and Jessica just laugh and said sorry. Kris and Luhan didn't say anything but chuckles lightly.

 

The silents comes again, but Taeyeon was the first to talk.

 

"So Luhan, you better tell me how did you and Jessica kissed." she starts, and the thing she just said made Jessica choked on her wine, and even spitting it out.

 

"Kiss?!" she asked, eyebrow arch up, now glaring at Luhan. "Yeah, he told me that he kissed you that made you fainted and having nose bleeds. Right?" Taeyeon said akwardly. "Eonnie! You didn't tell me that you kissed Luhan oppa~"

 

------

 

Luhan didn't dare to meet eye and eye with Jessica who sat across him. His body shakes and he cursed himself for lying. Jessica stabbed her meat and narrowed her eyes, death aura is starting to come out of her.

 

He then take a deep breath and laugh. "Hahaha, yeah we did. And I almost laugh myself when she faints and bleed." crap he just tell lies again. Now Jessica gripped the fork she is sticking out of the meat and throws it at Luhan, directly hitting his face.

 

"You tell lies! Since when did we kissed! You only whisper something to me and thats just it! Who even want to kiss you, baby face! You're not even my type!" Jessica exploded.

 

"I was just joking with her, but she took it seriously and even came to the bar with a baseball bat. What is that suppose to mean. Did she intend to kill me with it?! I could call the police!" he yells.

 

"Don't go pointing it at me! It was your fault for doing so and you lied?! About kissing her!! What is that!!" Taeyeon also growls, she snarls, her temper is getting a better of her.

 

"Woah, guys! You're making a commotions right in the middle of all the people! You shouldn't be doing this.."Kris try to ease the three of them but they ignore. Kai walked up to Taeyeon and starts to calm her down and just let Jessica o handle this. Krsytal begs for her sister to stop.

 

But then Jessica slammed her hand on the table. "You are pathetic, stupid, childish bastard! I hate it when men lies!" Jessica then hurriedly, excuse herself to the toilet. Followed by the unsatisfied Luhan.

 

------

 

Jessica keeps on mumbling words to herself, about Luhan. Mad, angry, rage, everything piled up in her head. She didn't noticed that Luhan was following, also in the same mood as her.

 

When she turned to the toilet at the corner, that moment Luhan grab her wrist and slammed her to the wall. Pinning her so that she won't get away.

 

"What! What are you doing!" Jessica asked, she struggle to let her hands free from him but he tighten the grip. "I'm mad that you couldn't take jokes! It wasn't a serious matters that you need to throw tantrum at me. Why can't you just stop with this cold attitude of yours towards us men. We're not that bad like you think we are. That was your ex! Not me! Not Kris! Not everybody else!"

 

"No! You all are the same! I hate you and I hate every other men too! You only know how to lie and make us hurt and broken to thousand of pieces. Heartless freaks! Thats what you guys are!!"

 

Luhan felt hurt by her words but he didn't care. Just like Kris, he is determined to make Jessica falls for him and claimed her heart.

 

"I might as well make you shut up."

 

Luhan quickly smashed his lips on hers. She widen her eyes and somewhat when Luhan kiss her. He roughly kiss her, and tighten his gripped on her wrist, even pressing his body towards her, closing any gaps between them.

 

From only lips smacking, the kiss turned into even hotter kiss. Jessica also melts in their kiss, her knees were shaking, noticed by Luhan when he slightly open his eyes to check on her, she had shut her eyes, cheeks flashed red.

 

So he wrapped his hand around her waist and keep on kissing her. His hand still pinning her other hand to the wall. Slowly, Jessica kiss him back like how Taeyeon did to Kris. She can't believed herself for doing this but she just want this kiss to be longer.

 

So the kiss starts to get hotter. Luhan slightly her lip asking for an entrance to taste her inner mouth. But she didn't want to give him, but since the kiss is so rough, when she moans a little, Luhan took the advantage in sliding his tongue in.

 

Jessica shot her eyes wide, but it slowly soften when she is just enjoying the kiss so much. Its lasted for minutes also.

 

-------

 

To be continued......

 

There you have it!!

LuSica's chapter!! With a hot kiss hahahaha xDDD

I hope you love it kekekeke

Man, I think I need to make....

them fall for our EXO boys now xDDD

Time for me to make them melt kikikiki

Or not yet hahahaha

This chapter is longer than the ones about KrisTae kissing ^^

So hope its enough for all of you :DD

ENJOY AND COMMENTS!!