CH 18

Cold Hearts

Kris's POV:

 

"You made her faint too?" I asked Luhan when he came to the bar after hr send the girl back. He sigh and slumped himself into the chait and I just look at him.

 

"Made her fainted and nosebleeding too." He answered. I almost spill my drink from my mouth when I heard him said that.

 

I chuckle. "You did? Hahaha, man just like what I did to that midget. But not until her nose bleeds though. I keep on chuckling until he smacked my head. "The Luhan!" I cursed.

 

"Stop laughing will you. I'm feeling very terrible right now and its not even funny...sorta" and then he chuckles a little. "Said from the one who made her like that. You laughed. Meaning it is funny." I said, sipping the tequila in my hand.

 

We both enjoys drinking while the others were playing the pools, darts and flirting with girls.

 

"Kai isnt with us?" Luhan suddenly asked me. I look at him and back to the guys. "No..hes helping the midget. Since he is the midget's little boy." I said rolling my eyes away from him. Luhan only shrugs and starts to drink the water he asked for.

 

Some girls came to me, trying to seduce me but I don't even look at her. In fact I shooed her away since I hate girls like her who is a hooker. When I came to a bar, my only reasons is to enjoy the drinks not girls.

 

-------

 

My phone rang so suddenly and I lazily look at the id and my eyes widen so I quickly pick it up. Before I could say hello, I drag the phone away from my ear. "Yah Wu Yi Fan!! Let me talk to your unmanly friend of yours right now!!! I know he is there with you!! Baby face! You've just done it!! You better have good reasons for making Jessica fainted and have massive nose bleeds!! Xi Luhan!!!".

 

Luhan looked at me, and so does the bartender and the boys too. Damn she has such a loud voice for a short girl. "Who is that?" Baekhyun asked leaning on the bar. "I think its the midget. The Cold Twin to the other twin." Said Tao snatching the drink from my hand and drank it all away.

 

I groaned and the midget is still cursing through the phone. The whole bar could hear her. "Midget, will you lower your voice down? You're attracting to many attention on my side." I said to her. "I don't ing care about it!! Now let me talk to that unmanly guy NOW!!" Dang I think my eardrum is gonna explode if I continue on listening to her. "Here. The midget wants to talk to you." I shoved the phone to Luhan.

 

"I heard that, face GIANT!!" Oopss, she heard me calling her midget. Well I've been calling her that for like 5 minutes ago and she just heard me saying that.

 

-------

 

Author's POV:

 

Luhan place the phone at his ear and starts talking, "Hello?" Just like Kris, he pulls away from the phone when Taeyeon screamed loudly. " what is that for?!" He cursed, rubbing his precious ear. "Thats for making Jessica faint and nose bleed!! What did you do to her earlier uh?!! Did you do something erty?".

 

"How loud can she be?" Luhan look at Kris. "As loud as she can go." Luhan sigh and placed the phone to his ear again. "Look, I didn't that kind of stuff to her. So don't suddenly say I do ert things on. I was only..." "You only what?" Taeyeon asked waiting for him to say. Luhan keep glancing at his friends who already gathered around him and Kris.

 

He then smirk, suddenly wanting to play around with her, "Kiss her.." The guys have their jaws drop but Luhan quickly mouthed 'its not true.' And the guys make an 'ah' then laugh. Luhan waited for Taeyeon to say something.

 

And he received a massive loud shout from her, saying "WHAT!!" And then she hung up. "Hmm, she hung up. Oh well." Luhan gave Kris's phone back and enjoy his drinks.

 

-------

 

Few minutes later, Taeyeon burst into the bar with a death face. EXO stumble and twitched when they saw the rage Taeyeon standing by the door with a baseball bat on her hand.

 

Kris turned around and spit his drink when he saw her. Luhan look at his friend, "Whats wrong with you, dude?" "Luhan, you better run for your life while you still can. There is a pyscho girl coming your way with a baseball bat." Luhan can see how terrified Kris is so he look to where he is looking.

 

He managed to duck down since his instinct said so. He swallow down his saliva when he sees Taeyeon who just throw the baseball bat at him and thank god for missing him. He fidget. "Xi...Luhan...tonight, I'm gonna kill you on behalf of JESSICA!!" Taeyeon starst running towards him and gave chase.

 

Luhan ran for his life, all around the bar, colliding with tables, chairs and people. But he wasn't fast enough to ran away from her grasp, because Taeyeon already got hold onto his collar.

 

------

 

"I got you now, Xi Luhan." Luhan look at Taeyeon and he thought he sees her eyes glistened with evil. He turned around to Kris, mouthing 'Help me!'

 

Taeyeon yanked him and dragged him out of the bar. "Hyung! You gotta to help him! She might kill him for sure." Tao said, pushing Kris to follow them, and he did.

 

"Yah yah! Where are you taking me? Everyone is looking at us. I feel hopeless being dragged by a girl like this." "Shut up, Xi Luhan. I'm gonna make you suffer on behalf of Jessica." He swallowed his saliva down and pray that this Ice Queen won't do anything scary to him.

 

"Kim Taeyeon! Yah!" then they both heard someone shouting. Taeyeon stopped and look back, same goes to Luhan. Kris was running after them.

 

Taeyeon widen her eyes, "What is that giant want?!" she quicken her walk and yanked Luhan again, he almost choked by the sudden yanking since he was waving his hand for Kris.

 

------

 

"That midget, is she going to kill him or make him her slave." Kris mutter to himself while he ran following them, since hes tall he can easily spot them in the crowd of people and because Luhan also just waved his hands up high.

 

He quickly catched up and grab her hand before she went into the park. "Kris! You're my hero~" Luhan was very touched by his friend coming to the rescue. He yanked her other hand that was holding Luhan's collar and then dragged her into the park before saying anything to Luhan.

 

Luhan watched them disappear into the park. He blinks, "So..He only wants to see her?"

 

------

 

"Yah giant, let my hands go! Where are you taking me anyway? I need to make Luhan pay for what he did to Jessica. I can't forgive him for kissing her! Wu Yi Fan!!"

 

Kris stopped and turned around, and quickly her lean down and kiss her.

 

Taeyeon widen her eyes by the suprised kiss, she really can't believe that he is kissing her. She try to put all the pieces in and this wasn't a dream. She and Kris are really kissing.

 

Kris deepen the kiss and starts wrapping his hand around her waist, while the other hand is yanking her hair gently. He pull her closer to him. He was fed up by her yapping about Luhan this and that. Although it was all because he lie to her and made this midget angry that she keeps talking about Luhan.

 

Jealous? Maybe, since she came to find Luhan, then take him away before his eyes without saying anything. He was pissed.

 

He actually didn't want to do this but, just to shut up, he got to and its not really a bad idea after all. He likes it, since he could kiss her and taste her.

 

Taeyeon tries to squirm out of his embrace but his tight strong hands around her waist prevent her from leaving. Her hands on both sides fidget and she raised them, thought to pushed him away but really she is actually resting her hands on his chest. The kiss melts her, completely. Her thoughts were so fuzzy that she actually admit it that she is overwhelmed by his kiss and enjoys it. And when he deepen the kiss, it made her to respond back.

 

She slowly shut her eyes to enjoy this everlasting kiss with this annoying giant. Her face slowly gets into lighter shades of pink. The kiss was too...too passionate and its the first time she felt like this when she is kissing Kris, not like how she once kissed Jiyong. She didn't have all this kind of feeling when she was with Jiyong.

 

They both love it that their kiss last for minutes.

 

-------

 

To be continued.....

 

>WW< kyaaaaa, Kris and Taeyeon finally kissed each other xDDD

>////< waaahh, jjang hahahaha

Sorry if it takes a while for me to update this story ^^

Here is the latest chapter hahahaha..

Ohh, I've fallen sick with fever and flu, my nose is killing me. T___T

I will write about Luhan and Jessica kissing soon :))

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR KKAMJONG KAI!!

Comments ^^

 

P.S: It is thrill to see that I have 133 subscribers for this fics xDD Awesome you guys, you are the best.. JJANG!! Keeit up hehehe, I wish to reach about 200 if I could and if I did it, then 300 hahaha

FIGHTING!!