CH 5

Cold Hearts

tumblr_static_jongin_icon_100.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQz6V6598Tp4MIF49XNrF1KRIS-exo-m-32606672-100-100.png44959485

 

Author's POV:

 

At the school football field, among the benches. "Tell me..Why did you joined those group you were in? They practically annoyed me. Especially your leader." Taeyeon spoke, talking to the guy beside her.

 

He scratched his head and look at her, "They're my friends noona. I can't just suddenly abandon them because of you, can I?" he claimed, now averting his eyes to the open field. Looking at him at the corner of her eyes she sigh. "Friends...okay, I can accept that but whats up with your leader? What is his name...Wu YiFan? He getting on my nerves, and Jessica. Plus, my own dongsaengs gets rude to me when he's around them." she declared, now glaring at her dongsaeng.

 

He smiles sheepishly, "Noona please...I know I shouldn't be rude to you, mean or anything but since its EXO you're talking about. And by Wu YiFan you mean Kris as he likes us to call him that, I don't know about that." he said innocently, even apologizing for being rude to her on some occasions when they both met and with him in EXO at that moment.

 

Taeyeon keep her eyes on him, then soften up. "Fine. Since you're my precious dongsaeng, I'll let you through. But tell me when he is planning something okay. No secrets between us." he nods, smiling cutely at her, earning a ruffles from Taeyeon.

 

--------

 

In class, Kris kept his gazed on the sunsaengnim, trying to focus as much as he could, because the lessons he's teaching will the one that all the students do for their assignment. Thinking about getting his throat slice by Taeyeon if he didn't focus on the subject terrified him to death, that ended up him like this.

 

'! How can I be scared of this girl...She've threatened me many times now and same goes to her so call twin.' glancing at Taeyeon who wrote down some notes.

 

Luhan was the same, he also gave his full attention right now, since he was also threatened earlier before the class starts.

 

'Man, I get one nasty partner. How can she threatened me while she holds up the scissors to my mouth? Thats freaking scary!' he buried his face into his palm.

 

--------

 

"Did you get the details on this assignment?" Taeyeon stood infront of Kris's desk, looking down at the tall blonde. Looking bored he nods, "Yeah...all in my head." pointing his finger to his head.

 

"Good..the date line is 1 week from now, so tomorrow after school, we'll meet by the park. And don't be late." she left going to the library to find some more informations for the assignment, and Kris groans after she left. "So cold...so heartless. No emotions of anything except anger, mean, sarcastic, saddistic, hypocrite..If I may so. Even I am not that cold." Kris grab his things and exited the class.

 

Meeting up with the guys by the football field. Kris walked toward his group, but quite curious why did they all surrounded Jongin a.k.a Kai.

 

The young blonde was practically looking a little anxious, but at the same time cool about it.

 

He finally arrived, "Whats wrong here? Why is everybody swarming Kai? Did he do something wrong?" Kris look down on Kai, and Kai didn't look at him.

 

"Ahh, hyung! You came just in time...You see, we know one little secret about Kai.." Tao went jumpinh besides Kris, since he thinks Kris is just like a big brother to him and also he often being pampered by him, most of the time, together with Suho. Since he's practically the mother of EXO.

 

The tall blonde look back at Kai, cocking an eyebrow to him. "What secret? Tell me Kai? This is rare for them to attack you about anything. And its weird to see them now telling me that they know a secret that I don't know about." Kris sounded calm, but there is a little force in him that made Kai flinched, scared.

 

He swallowed down his saliva. "Come on guys, we shouldn't be like this to him. Kris, don't force if he didn't want to tell." Suho in, standing infront of Kai. "Hyung, just let him tell him..Its nothing serious..but I think Kris hyung might think it is for him..." Chen claimed, trying to pushed Suho aside.

 

"Suho hyung...Thanks, but I'm gonna tell him." Suho turned to look at him, Kai smile saying its fine.

 

He inhaled, before telling. Kris awaits for him to tell that secret. "You know my surname is Kim, right hyung?" he asked, Kris look at him with cocking eyebrow, "Uhh yeah...even Suho, Chen and Xiumin have the same surname as you are. So what about it?"

 

"Right...Kim Taeyeon, the girl who have jet black hair and is now your partner for some assignments? Shes my noona. And I mean, my real noona." Kai said, biting his lips watching to see what Kris might do.

 

Everybody was shocked to hear that, even Luhan who just arrived 5 minutes earlier from Kris.

 

But Kris was much more suprised, his eyes felt like almost popping out of the sockets, jaws almost drops to the floor. "Your noona?! She is your freaking creepy midget noona?!?!" he shouts, leaning down to Kai. He doesn't sounded like angry just too suprised to hear the truth of Kai and Taeyeon.

 

--------

 

"How did you guys know?" now Kris asked back his group. They all grins. "Well, we accidentally saw him and her yesterday. Sitting right over there, talking. We didn't heard them much, except the part where she said 'my precious dongsaeng'. Then, right at that moment we, I mean not all of us only Tao, Sehun, Baekhyun, Xiumin and Chanyeol were there know about it. Of course we told them after that." Chen points at Suho, Kyungsoo, Lay but not Luhan since he was with Kris yesterday.

 

The leader look at each one of them, all nods their head saying its true.

 

Kris didn't know what to think but just one, he smirk. "Excellent Kai. Now I can use you to find out about why she hate men so much."

 

Hearing that Kai stood up, lifting both his hand up. "Oh, no way hyung. That is something that I have promised her not to tell anyone, and I mean everyone. Seriously, knowing what made her like that really made me angry and sympathy to her, so I don't want to say about it. I swear to her and I'm not gonna break that. Please hyung." he pleaded, 100% Kai didn't want to open his mouth about his sister's secret.

 

Kris pursed his lips, "Alright, I won't force you. But tell me? Is there anyway for me to break that chained around her heart? Melting it or something?" "Lay nudged his hand, "Hyung, why are you asking that?" Kris just look at him with his poker face, "Nothing, just want to know."

 

He look back at Kai, "Yeah..there is, but its not easy. She absolutely 10000% hates men, and also Jessica noona. I know there is a way to melt that ice around their hearts but I can't guarantee it will be successful. You could try, but why so curious to melt her ice anyway hyung? Do you...by any chances took a liking on her?" now Kai turned to start being curious to the leader. The rest of them also look at him, anxious to know.

 

His face turned into shades of pink, "What! No! Hell no! No, I don't like her! She's creepy, and scary!" he denies it, he was embarassed alright.

 

--------

 

"Yeah, who ever wants to like you?" suddenly a girl's voice spoke, they all turned their heads.

 

Taeyeon stood with cold glares on all of them, except Kai. Jessica was beside her, also glaring. "Yuck, Taeyeon liking you? So not happening." she said, sarcasm was in toned.

 

"I didn't say you like me! They said I like you! Its way different!" again he denying it. Rather flustered about it though.

 

Taeyeon chuckles, "Heh, It won't happen Mr Wu. Men are only lifeless piece of toy to me. That only know how to get women then throw them." "Yah! I am not like that! You got it wrong here."

 

"Whats to think about whether its wrong or not, its true..You're love using us then throw us like paper." then Jessica spoke, already annoyed. Taeyeon look at Kai, "Stop trying to ask my brother about my secret. Stalkers got to hate. Even eavesdropper." landing a glares down at Chen, Tao, Sehun, Baekhyun, Xiumin and Chanyeol.

 

Luhan just listened and watch, he often look at Jessica and averted his eyes when she look his way.

 

Jessica already caught Luhan looking at her, whenever she look at him. Even if he averted his eyes fast, she know he was looking. "Yah! Baby face! If you look at me again, like a creeper! I'll poke your eyes with a needle, so you'll become blind! Arasso!!" Jessica has always been the most scariest among the two.

 

"What? Is that a problem for me to look at you? I'm only looking!" Luhan exploded, having someone just threatened him again really pisssed him off.

 

"Yeah...to ME! I don't care even if you're my partner!" Jessica and Luhan starts to have a dagger glare war between each other.

 

While Kris and Taeyeon stared at each others eyes, not a glare but stares. A sharp stares. "You better prepared yourself tomorrow Wu YiFan. We can bickered all day if you have problem with me tomorrow." she warned him, and he only smirks. "I'm looking forward to it. Kim Taeyeon.."

 

---------

 

To be continued.....

 

Kim Jongin....is Kim Taeyeon's dongsaeng ^^

Its cute to look at him hehehehe, so adorable that I like it when he is Taeyeon's brother xDDD

Or even Suho's xDDD.

Okay, Kris and Luhan always gets into a fight with Taeyeon and Jessica..

When will they'll be falling for each other /sigh/

Just stay tune ;))))

Comments and comments /chuu, hugs and another kiss...chuu./

 

p.s: sorry for the typos and thank you for the upvotes. keep it coming guys, and continue on supporting my stories ^^, I'm so happy about it, appreciates it :DDD