CH 13

Cold Hearts

Author's POV:

 

"Bwoya..." Taeyeon saw a small envelope placed on her table when she enter her class, she scratch her chin and look around. Nobody was in the class with her. She took the envelope and tear it up, a letter was found inside it.

 

She read it.

 

'Kim Taeyeon ssi. Please meet with us down at the garden after school. And please don't try to run away from us. Just about half an hour talk. Sincerely T & D'

 

Taeyeon her eyebrow. "T and D? Who the ..." she cursed, but somehow she know who this two was. "Tch....jerks." She tear the letters into tiny pieces and throws it into the trash.

 

She really don't want to meet with them but if she don't, they will surely bug her everyday till she agree on talking to them, so Taeyeon had to re-scheduled her time. "Guess I'll be having dinner outside." she sigh and left the class after she found what she was looking for. Being in the same school as the jerks are hard, but Taeyeon need to endure it.

 

-------

 

"Taeyeon ah...Look what I got." then after Taeyeon had returned from the class, Jessica came running towards her with a post it note.

 

"I got this when I went to my locker to get my ribbon and this sticky note was on my locker. And it has the signature of O & T." Jessica wrinkles her nose, and knitted her eyebrows thinking who might this guys be.

 

Taeyeon tilts her head, also thinking and in the speed of light, her lightbulb lit. "I know who this guys are, Sica. The besties of Jonghyun." she claimed.

 

Jessica look at her then gasped when she realized it. "Them?! What do they want with me after school?!" "You're gonna meet with them also, today?" Taeyeon asked, looking at her. "Nae..they wrote it." she answered.

 

"Then, lets go and meet with them and then we have dinner together." Jessica wanted to protest, since she really didn't want to meet with this guys, but since Taeyeon is also meeting with someone and she guessed it would be Jiyong's besties, she agreed to go.

 

------

 

The mysterious boys just watch the two twins from far away. "Everything settle Jiyong. Today after school, we are going to meet with Taeyeon. And we will do our best to let her change her mind on you." a raven black haired claimed as he turn and face Jiyong.

 

"Gomawo... But don't force her too much. Only open up her mind about me." They both nods and pat his shoulder.

 

Jiyong then look at Jonghyun who also thanked his friends. He look to his side at Jiyong. "We're gonna get our girls back Jiyong ah." he said, looking happy and bubbly since they have their friends to help them.

 

Jiyong chuckles, "Nae..Taeyeon and Jessica will surely come running back to us again." he claimed happily.

 

Although the operation stealing the Queens heart is not yet being applied, the two exes is already so happy, thinking that they'll be having their girls back and without even need to face Kris or Luhan.

 

------

 

Myungsoo and Yonghwa had been sticking themself with the Queens almost everyday now, they made it difficult for Kris and Luhan to approach them.

 

Kai also had often hang out with his sister more than EXO, explaining the reason of being with her. EXO understand him and just let him be with Taeyeon almost everyday.

 

Luhan had sometime bumped into Yonghwa, as the two hoobaes bowed to him, he just scoffed and walked away. Perhaps irritated with their presence and the annoyance of sticking with Jessica all day long. The hoobaes just look at each other and shrugged after they bumped into him.

 

While Kris will glared, looking at the two with cold eyes with that y face of his when they cross path with Kris.

 

"Why is there a sunbaes that often smile to us and also glared at us in this past few days? I'm confused." Myungsoo asked Yonghwas after they met with Kris. "I don't know." Yonghwa answered. Myungsoo just pout his lips.

 

------

 

The school bell rings and everybody starts to pack their things to go home. Taeyeon and Jessica was the first to walked out of their class since they have private meeting with two anonymous person after school.

 

But before they went to the rooftop, Taeyeon passed her belongings to Kai. "Jongin, go home first and don't wait for me. I ave some club meeting right now, so can you bring my things with you?" Taeyeon lied to her dongsaeng, he just nods and took her things. "Don't be too late noona." he claimed, Taeyeon ruffles his hair as he later went home together with Yonghwa, Myungsoo and Krystal.

 

Jessica also passed her things to Krystal, and lied to her as well. But Krystal is easy to catch things when something is up. Jessica tried all her best saying its a meeting with her club too, so she and Taeyeon are needed to be there. Krystal finally buys it and left with the 3 guys.

 

"My sister is not an easy person to be convinced." Jessica sigh, eyes linger on her sister until she can't see her figures anymore. "Just like me...I'm also not an easy person to be convinced except if I truly trust that person." Taeyeon said. "Come on, the bastards are waiting for us." Taeyeon and Jessica starts to head towards the rooftop.

 

------

 

When they pushed the door open to the roof, they squinted their eyes. Mostly glaring.

 

"I thought so it would be you guys." Jessica said, loud enough to the 4 figures that is currently facing their back to them. The 4 turned around and finally revealed themself.

 

"I don't think that you would ever come to meet with us, Taeyeon ssi...Jessica ssi." TOP as in Jiyong's friend said with a smile. Next to him was Daesung, also Jiyong's friend. "Annyeong noona ah." he waves at Taeyeon with an aegyo that she despise. "One more aegyo Daesung, I'll kill you." Taeyeon threaten, abruptly Daesung stops his aegyo attack.

 

"Did Jonghyun send you to meet us?" Jessica asked the two standing next to TOP and Daesung which is Onew and Taemin, Jonghyun's friends.

 

Onew chuckles, "Aniya...He didn't send us, we ourself wish to meet you Sica ssi." Onew said. Taemin just nods his head. "Nae, its our own might that we sent that post it not to you, so that we could speak with you." Taemin claimed, smiling cutely almost like an aegyo too.

 

"May I ask why do you want to speak with us?" Taeyeon asked, as she folded her arm to her chest, one foot drumming the floor.

 

TOP and Daesun starts to walk towards her. "Its about Jiyong..I think you already know." TOP said spontaneously, he see Taeyeon's eyes twitch at Jiyong's name, and also rolling her eyes away in annoyance.

 

"I knew it...If the topic is not related to Jiyong, you won't be sending me that letter. If it does, you will show us infront of me. Waeyo?? Do you came to plead me to take Jiyong back as my boyfriend?" TOP and Daesung look at each other. "So you know what we want to talk about?" Daesung asked, blinking his eyes cutely.

 

------

 

Taeyeon scoffed, "Of course, I'm not that stupid Daesung ssi. You and TOP are really closed to him, you both even helped him in confessing to me when he first falls in love to me.  And then any problems that I had with Jiyong, you guys will be the first two to come to my side and asked me about it then comfort me. So I know so much about you guys, Daesung.."

 

"Then you do know how closed we are to you. We love you so much because you are Jiyong's girlfriend, in the past and since you're such a nice and bubbly girl, you make friends easy with anybody so we love hanging out with you and protecting you." TOP explained. "And we want you to be back into his life again, love him like you once do. Cherish him how you did. Can you give him a second chance, Taeyeon ah?" TOP asked, his expression is almost look like pleading, so that she would take Jiyong back into her life.

 

But because Taeyeon isn't a person that is easily convinced, she didn't agree in taking him back, EVER.

 

"No...Even if Jiyong is the last man standing on Earth for me to be marry to, I won't pick him and just die alone without any partner that could keep me company." she claimed.

 

------

 

"Jessica ah, why won't you give Jonghyun another chance? He claimed to us that he changed after you left him that day, and he regretted breaking up with you." Onew or Lee Jinki, one of Jonghyun's friend claimed, almost as if persuading Jessica to take Jonghyun back.

 

She know it well that they are being send here by Jonghyun, she place one hand on her hip. "Changed? Really. I think he didn't changed at all consider that he flirts with all the girls in this school. And even giving them free kiss when they asked him too, and you say he'd changed for me?" she said, tilting her head to the side, with eyebrow .

 

"If you know he flirts a lot, than thats mean you still love him when you keep seeing him with girls." Taemin said, almost delighted. Jessica on the other hand gasped. "What! Hell no, I don't love him! He can do whatever he likes, its his life. And , I will never give him a second chance, ever!! Not in a million, decades, trillion years!!" she screamed.

 

"But....Jessica noona. He love you, truly am. He never lie when he's in love with someone, and he claimed that you still holds the key to his heart, despite he had hurt you in the past." Taemin coax like a child to Jessica.

 

Since Taemin is 2 years younger than them, he love to use his aegyo to people when he's begging. Even Daesung.

 

------

 

"Taemin...once again if you jump like a bunny, trying to be cute as you beg to me, I'll slit your neck." as Jessica run her thumb through her neck, like she was slicing it. Taemin gulp. "She had gotten scarier hyung." Taemin whispered to Onew, as he hide behind him.

 

Meanwhile Daesung didn't feel terrified yet by Taeyeon's threat, so he bravely ran to her side and jumps like a cite bunny on her side. "Noona... neomu yeoppeo. Please please please, go back to Jiyong hyung's side. He won't stop chasing you till you take him back into your heart." he blinks cutely like a puppy to her, even pursing his lip cutely.

 

Taeyeon's eye twitch at the sight of it. She hates aegyo so much, she wants to punch Daesung on the face.

 

"A big NO, Daesung. TOP, go back to him and said that I won't ever give him a chance to be in my life again. EVER! And if you don't do it. I seriously will punch you." she threaten again.

 

TOP only chuckles and didn't take her words seriously. "You won't punch me Taeyeon. You didn't have the strenght to do so. Just stop being so arrogant and open of your heart for him again."

 

He holds onto her wrist, she flinched to his grip. He didn't pull her or anything, but Taeyeon landed TOP a one hard punch across his face, straight away knocking him out cold.

 

------

 

Daesung blinks his eyes wide, Jessica gasped, Taemin and Onew both look at her wide eyed, and TOP was knock out cold, lying on the floor.

 

"I absolutely hates it when a namja holds my wrist, without asking for my permission!" she shot her heads to Daesung whom then faced her, he retreat back, kneel down. "And if you don't want me to punch you just like I did to him, you better drag him off this rooftop and sto your aegyo! I despise aegyo!!"

 

She scoffed, flipping her bangs off her as she look away from the two. She really don't want to punch TOP like that, but since he holds her wrist, her instinct just urge her to punch him, she despise being hold by men. Even though she admitted that when the big giant holds her, she didn't move an inch from him nor punch him. Thats a really weird situation.

 

If you touch Jessica, she will give you a major hard slap across your face, and exactly that what happen when Onew holds her hand, quickly she slapped him, forcefully.

 

"I also hates it when a man holds my hand!! Don't you dare touch me, LEE JINKI!!!" at least Onew didn't passed out, only that Jessica's handprinted on his face, and it swollen red.

 

Ouch, thats hurt. Seriously, they thought about hearing this twins being mean, cold and strong was a lie, gossip that was born from the students mouth, but in truth when they deal with them, all that was real. About hating men, never to touch them and lots more.

 

Specific men can touch them if they know you, like if you are they brothers, cousins, family members, uncle and more. If you are a nobody, then don't touch. Warning sign is hanging on their collar if you approach them.

 

------

 

Lastly, Daesung dragged TOP away, and Taemin and Onew ran off.

 

Basically, its a big failure for them. Their hearts is as cold as North Pole. "Yucks....men cooties on my hand!!" Jessica brushed her hand where Onew had touch.

 

Like Taeyeon, Jessica also had a thought about when Luhan holds her, why didn't she flinched or slapped him? Maybe because she was in desperate need of a hero that time, since Jonghyun is forcing her when didn't want to. And with Luhan's presence, she felt relief to see him and even spontaneously her hand grabbed him and holds him.

 

Odd, very odd.

 

------

 

"Dae~~~bak!" a voice spoke out of nowhere to the two girls. They both startles to the said voice and turned their heels.

 

The two Kings of Seoul High clasped their hands few times to the scene they just watch. "Awesome drama, girls." Kris said, as he look at Taeyeon with that extremely hot eyes of his. Taeyeon gulps.

 

"Wow! That guy must really felt that his pride was scratch by your slaps." Luhan applaud Jessica still, looking at her with that big doe eyes of his which suddenly giving Jessica a weird feeling of bewitched by his eyes.

 

They both keep on walking towards the two and then stop about meters away from them.

 

The 4 of them look at each other. Taeyeon's heart was beating so fast, not knowing what was happening. Jessica's face felt like being painted by red paints, since she felt her blood rushing up to her face also not knowing what is happening.

 

Kris stared down on Taeyeon's most calm, beautiful brown orbs that he extremely adores since he first met her. Why? When he firsty hates her to death since she's giving him the hard time.

 

Luhan love the scent that Jessica is wearing on her. It kills him that she hates men, but he wants to have her all to himself.

 

-------

 

Seems like this 4 are radiating quite a strange bonds between each other, only that its not a friendship bonds, but somewhat interest again one another.

 

Taeyeon can't say he love him, she don't. But she love his eyes. Jessica also don't love him, but she love his doe eyes.

 

Kris and Luhan, had starting to fall for this cold twins, even more when they meet with their exes few days ago. Now its a war between the exes to get their hearts.

 

And they are gonna win!

 

------

 

Peeking from the door, the cousins, brother and sister shooked their heads. "Will Taeyeon noona and Jessica noona open their hearts?" both Myungsoo and Yonghwa asked. Kai and Krystal could only shrug their shoulders.

 

On the other side of the door also, 9 figures peek through, to watch their hyungs. "is this really happening? When the hyungs said they will be in war to claim their hearts from the ex lovers? Are they being brain washed or something. I thought they hated them." The trolldae asked. But none of them answered.

 

They just have to watch this drama going on if they want to know the answer.

 

Who will win. The Ex Lovers or The Upcoming Lovers?

 

--------

 

To be continued......

 

New characters revealed!!

TOP and DAESUNG from BB and ONEW and TAEMIN from SHINEe is revealed!!!

Hahahaha, trying to convinced them but in the end, TOP was punched while Onew was slapped xDDD

Our TaengSic is so tough kekekeke

Aigooo...Do you think that I am making the Queens melt so fast? Or was it okay??

Tell me guys..please do ^^

And gosh, I'm thankful to see that my story have reached 100+ subscribers xDDD

Kamsahamnida!! But I hope, its could increase even more, perhaps up to 200 kekekek

Still I am happy about it, so much..Thank you very much for supporting me ^^

Keep Calm and Continue To Support Me hahahaha

Well, comments :DD as always...I love getting new comments from all of you ;333

And sorry for the typos, errors and all xDD

 

DAEBAK!!