CH 23

Cold Hearts

Taeyeon's POV:

 

"God, this ear ring won't come off! Jessica would ask me for sure if she sees this and Kris's. Yet again, it is beautiful and..." the thought of Kris coming in my head made me blushed, so I slapped myself to make it go away.

 

He really did have entered me. He successfully invaded my mind, how could he do that.

 

Despite it is his fault for invading my mind and is almost taking a place in my heart, lately I couldn't resist him. ! Am I starting to fall in love again?

 

Definitely not! Or yes? Oh god, I just don't know about it. Hoping Kris is not like Jiyoung and won't be like him. If he is my next love, then let me know him more before accepting him. But he already thought of me as his own. Idiot giant!

 

------

 

I keep on playing with the ear ring while I walked through school. My mind was so full of him that it made me blush almost throught out the whole time. Of course the students would see me blushed and think that I have a fever of some sort, so that'll be fine.

 

Just praying that he won't show up.

 

"Taeyeon~" speak of a devil. Why oh why now.

 

"Taeng.." then another one calls me, and that is definitely Jessica who else. Not a great time for you to show up, Sica.

 

I see Kris coming from infront, while Jessica is from the side. She wasn't looking too happy and Kris is looking the opposite of her, and the baby face was with him.

 

Oh yeah, he did went to Jung's dinner on Saturday, did something happen?

 

------

 

Jessica's POV:

 

I see Taeyeon walking and so I decided to call out on her. She look suprised when I called her, hmm.

 

As I arrived next to her, that baby face also arrived with the tall faced giant. Oh not a good time for him to shows up.

 

I didn't smile or look at him, after what happen at my house on Saturday, it made me uncomfortable when Luhan was around. Stupid eomma! Cursed her for saying that she wanted him as her son in law.

 

Now I can't even faced him, I'm too embarassed and shy.

 

Why the heck am I being shy? I should be cold and mean like I used to be with Taeyeon, because of men. So why am I feeling so shy around this baby face. Dammit this isn't right at all!!

 

I just stand and face Taeyeon, not bother about him there.

 

------

 

Taeyeon look at me with that whats up with you blushing kind of face. And I didn't answer her but keeps on blushing, then I noticed the new ear ring she wear.

 

"Taeng ah, it that a new ear ring?" I asked and noticed that she starts turning red and slap her ear that have the ear ring I was looking at.

 

"Da...Dae." she stammer, and thats the first time I see her stammer like this.

 

"I see you still wear the ear ring I gave you. I'm happy." huh? what? Ear ring? Wait, did this giant gave this ear ring to Taeyeon?

 

Wait, he's wearing the same pattern just like Taeng too and the same color. "Hold on a second! Are you guys sharing an ear ring?!"

 

Before I could say further, Taeyeon already slap my mouth shut.

 

------

 

Author's POV:

 

"You should keep your mouth shut Jess!" Taeyeon whisper, looking all around and not one of them were looking at them except for the giant and the baby face.

 

Jessica pull Taeyeon's hand away, "Why are you two wearing the same....same."

 

"Yes, its the same ear ring. I was the one who gave it to him or more like buying him, but then he took one and wore onto myself, saying that its a symbol that I'm his girl. That is totally not what I want okay! But..."

 

Taeyeon starts to blush and hides her red face away, making Jessica all confused but knows what she wants to say.

 

"Crap Taeng, don't tell me that you like him?" she felt light headed thinking that Taeyeon, her twin, her BFF, her sister is in love with the greatest jerk yet handsome guy in school.

 

"I won't say that I love him or like him. I don't even sure which. But, whenever he smile at me or being close to me, I'm getting all fluster up. Its bad though. I hate men, just like you Sica,but damn I can't really hate Kris. He seems so kind and looks like he truly loves me."

 

"But you can't just accept him! Think about it, he might cheat on you again like that damn Jiyoung."

 

-----

 

"Don't compare me with that short guy." Jessica and Taeyeon snap when Kris was standing behind his girl.

 

He wrapped one hand around her shoulder and lean down to meet eyes with eyes. "I won't cheat and I won't hurt her like that shorty. I sincerely love this midget, even though she is shorter than me, but I like it. Since I can easily carry her when she try to run away from me. And this girl is cute. Fiesty but cute."

 

His words made Taeyeon to blush even the darker shades of red.

 

"And why are you avoiding meeting my eyes, Sica? Is it because of that night? I can be the person your parents want me too. Since I like you, I really am." Luhan was standing besides Jessica who met eyes with him, before blushing.

 

"You....you don't have to. They were only....playing with you." this time, Jessica's stammer.

 

-----

 

Luhan don't buy it at all, so he lean closer to her and pull Jessica close to him. "I don't think thats true."

 

"Ohoho, so you two have a thing huh? I thought its only me and Taeyeon." Kris smirk, resting his chin on Taeyeon's head.

 

"Yeah, well you're not the only one who allows to have a thing with Taeyeon. I can too, with Sica."

 

"I've done more with her than you with Jessica, dude. Well not to the point of making love, just the basic steps." Kris said calmly.

 

Their conversations was heard by the students, and they were totally suprised that their Queens of Ice is in love with The Kings of SH. This is a big scoop.

 

------

 

"Yah! What thing are you guys talking about!" both the Queens shrieked, all red and totally fluster when they say those things.

 

Kris and Luhan first glances at each other before looking at the two girls infront of them.

 

"A couple, baby." hearing being called 'baby' in a very playful way made them blush harder, that they look like a time bomb who almost exploded.

 

"Bravo!!" someone suddenly gave them an applause. It was CL and Bom who was looking so happy about something or someone.

 

"Though I thought that this two won't ever open up to an male in this world, I thought wrongly. They do have the hearts to date men despite being hurt badly by those bastards Jiyoung and Jonghyun." Bom claimed, smiling ear to ear.

 

-----

 

"What is that suppose to me! We do have a heart! Just that....it takes time for us to accept men again in our life."

 

"And we both did it, am I right?" Luhan jumps in, smiling so happily to Jessica.

 

She just blink, before looking away. Blushing again. "Y...yes." but she answered him in a low voice, too shy.

 

Luhan chuckles, and peck her cheek, that red warm cheek of hers.

 

While Taeyeon tries to let herself free from Kris, she is too embarassed and happy? Thats not right. Her cold reputations will be ruined if they know she lik....love this giant.

 

Kris wrapped his other hand around her body, locking her in his embrace as he rest his chin on her shoulder. Seen by the students  there in the hallway.

 

"Lets not hide our feelings anymore, Taeyeon. Since I own you, with this ear ring on you, its a mark that you're mine...forever."

 

Taeyeon widen her eyes, she didn't budge, flinch or move. Although he just said she is his, but just stay in his embrace, lowering her head. "You....pabo...giant. I'm not a thing to just make me your property."

 

------

 

"I know, but you're my property, my yeoja." she holds back her feelings but it can't be help. Kris definitely has successfully crush down the wall around her heart and invade her.

 

She didn't say a word but just blush, one hand was holding the hands that is wrapping her body while the others just resting on her side.

 

Kris chuckles at her cuteness and happy that he successfully claimed her as his girl.

 

------

 

"If you cheat....I will beat you up and never forgive you, for eternity." Jessica said looking at Luhan, who is all squishy around her. He connected his cheek with hers.

 

"I won't.." like a child he said to Jessica. She can't resist him and smile.

 

After Kris let her go, Taeyeon took his hand with hers and intertwined them, with her still blushing. "Lets see how far we can go."

 

"So far Taeng. I'll be with you forever and trust me, you won't regret being together with me." he peck her cheek, pulling her close to him, so lovingly holding her.

 

Taeyeon could only sigh but smile. 'I like that' she thought.

 

------

 

CL and Bom was grinning as they watched how lovey dovey this newly born couple. They glared to other students who talk aboit something bad and curse them if they starts hating this couples.

 

Krsytal, Amber and Sulli witness the lovely scene and was totally envy with their eonnies. Kai, Myungsoo, Yonghwa and EXO was so suprised that their hyungs and noonas are together.

 

Although its a newly born pair, this is only a starting point for them.

 

-------

 

To be continued.....

 

New update!!

Its a day of me updating xDDD

Its not much but its enough kekeke

COMMENTS guys..

Sorry for the late update, like I've mentioned in other update ^^

Here you go guys :DD

ENJOY