CH 12

Cold Hearts

Author's POV:

 

"Ahh..." Taeyeon and Jessica said in unison as they flashed to the 2 men a smile.

 

"Annyeong Taeyeon ah...I never thought that I would see you here." the said man grins towards Taeyeon. Then he look at Jessica and also grins to her. "Annyeon Jessica.."

 

Jessica smile and nods to him. "Sica ah..Taeyeon ah, do you guys know where this class located at?" the second man asked the two girls standing in front of them of their locations. "I think we're lost."

 

The two Queens take a look at the small paper, then the two look at each other and turn back to the men in front of them.

 

"Wait...you guys are going here? I mean in our school?" The guys nods and grins. "Yeah, we were just transferred here today and somehow we were late for class on our first day." the first man sigh.

 

Taeyeon and Jessica smiles even wider. "Yah... Myungsoo ah, Yonghwa ah...Its really good to see you guys here in our school!" Taeyeon ran toward Myungsoo and hug him. He grins down to her and hug her back.

 

Jessica ruffles Yonghwa's hair and pinch the guy's cheek. "Aigoo...I can't believe it." she said to the smiling Yonghwa.

 

------

 

Kim Myungsoo or more known as L, is Taeyeon's most closest cousin who likes to cling to her everyday and night when they were still young. He is 1 year younger than her which is in the same age as Kai, her brother and his cousin.

 

When they were young, both Kai and Myungsoo was always the ones who always ran towards her and cling to her for 24/7. Practically Myungsoo finds that Taeyeon is like his very own noona which he loved the most in this world besides his parent. He and Kai are also bestfriends and best cousins whenever he came to visit them.

 

Taeyeon always find Myungsoo cute and so innocent. He is the 3rd male which is allowed to be closed to her or just closed to her since childhood so she can't basically pushed him away when she already claimed to hate men all over the world. The exceptional is to her father, Kai and Myungsoo..only, oh and Yonghwa too.

 

-------

 

Jung Yonghwa, is Jessica's most closest cousin that also love to clings to her since childhood. He was once a very shy and cute boy and Jessica often look after him whenever someone bullied him in kindergarden. Like Myungsoo, he is also 1 year younger than Jessica which made him being in the same age as Myungsoo and Kai also Krystal.

 

Yonghwa was not really the one who talk much when he was little, but having Jessica and Krystal as his most closest cousin changed him. He is now a in a band and playing the guitar along with being the vocalist in his band.

 

Jessica had always protected him since little but once he grow up, she doesn't need to do that any longer but its time for him to do so. He is the 2nd male which Jessica let him being closed to her or spontaneously can be close to her. Despite hating men, Jessica can only accept her father and Yonghwa to be closed to her.

 

-------

 

"How can nobody be your guide on your first day? Shouldn't the principal send you someone to help you in locating you class?" Jessica said in anger. "Thats fine Sica ah...Oopps, I should call you noona." Yonghwa grins, as he rub his back of neck, Jessica just giggles as smack his shoulder gently.

 

Taeyeon smile, "Let me see that paper again, Myungsoo ah." he gave it to her and she look at it. "Ahh, its not far from here. You guys are in the right direction. Its located at the end of this hallway." she claimed, giving the paper back to Myungsoo.

 

"Jinjja? And I thought we have entered a wrong building." Myungsoo sheepishly laugh. Taeyeon just ruffles his hair. "Aigoo my second dongsaeng is just too adorable since childhood." they both laugh along with Jessica and Yonghwa.

 

"Ohh, which class are you in? The main one.." Jessica asked as they walked down the hallway. "Uhh, 2nd class of I don't really know how to pronounce it." Yonghwa answered.

 

But he try saying it and both girls clasped their hand. "Aish...You guys are in the same class as Kai, my brother." both Myungsoo and Yonghwa widen their eyes. "Jinjja? Awesome...Yonghwa ah...Us 3 has been reunited again!" the two high five themself, happy that they'll be reuniting back with Kai, Myungsoo's 2nd closest cousin and bestfriend and Yonghwa's bestfriend.

 

"At last...hahahah" Yonghwa laugh. Jessica and Taeyeon could only watch the two laughing like an idiot.

 

------

 

Its pretty interesting to see that the three besties since childhood is again united in the same school and same class. Taeyeon and Jessica watch as the 3 guy laughing out loud about something.

 

Krystal who sat across the two eonnies look at the 3 of them too. "Eonnie, when did they transfered here?" Krystal asked when she keep on watching them.

 

Jessica turn to face her sister, "Today..." the young Jung sister her eyebrow. "Today? When?" she asked again.

 

"On first period. Taeyeon and I was getting late for class because of the dynamic 4 idiots that stop us in the hallways. But we bumped into them after we managed to slipped ourself out from the 4 idiots. Turns out they were transfered here and its seems that they moved somewhere in the neighbourhood." Jessica explained.

 

Krystal nod her head, understanding it. "Well, its good to finally get to see Yonghwa and Myungsoo again. We could hang out like how we used to be." she claimed, as she watched them.

 

------

 

It was lunch but Taeyeon, Jessica and Krystal didn't have the appetite to eat anything, so they just bought drinks and sat in the courtyard, on a bench like table (?) under a large cherry blossom tree. The tree grows large and give shades to them so they didn't feel hot.

 

Lots of student also hangs out at the courtyard, some eating their lunch, others just sit around and chat.

 

Kai, Myungsoo and Yonghwa make their way towards them and sat with them. Kai bought for Taeyeon some sandwiches which she love. Taeyeon pats his head and thanked him for the sandwich. Yonghwa bought for Jessica and Krystal some sandwiches also and they both thanked him.

 

Myungsoo and Yonghwa sat next to Krystal while Kai sat next to his noona.

 

The 6 of them was enjoying the simple lunch together, laughing and talking about each other. Krystal almost choked when Yonghwa and Myungsoo made a silly jokes.

 

------

 

Kai laugh so hard but then stop as he landed his head on Taeyeon's shoulder. Taeyeon smile, gently his hair as she enjoy reading he novel.

 

Jessica was playing some games with her sister, Yonghwa and Myungsoo and when she lost, she gets angry but they all calmed her down. Well, she didn't really got that angry.

 

It was weird for some of the students that saw their Queens who hates men is laughing and smiling with one of the Kings and two new guy that just got transferred today.

 

They don't even know that Kim Jongin, one of the King of Seoul High is actually Kim Taeyeon's brother. They recently found out about it when they often saw him walking with Taeyeon and sometime wrapping his hand around her shoulder and more. They thought that they we're secret lovers but in truth, he was his brother.

 

It was a shocker but they just go with the flow, but to see the Cold Twins which never let any men come close to them, or touch them and more, with 2 guys smiling! laughing! sitting close to them! What are their relationships with the Queens of Ice?

 

Even the Kings, Kris and Luhan couldn't be that closed to them, well thats a lie. Kris and Luhan has been closed to them. Remember that day Taeyeon hugged Kris tightly and Jessica holding Luhan tightly also? They both have been that closed to them. But the students of Seoul High didn't know about that.

 

------

 

From a far, Luhan and Kris was watching. They felt reallu intimidating to see the two new guy sitting, talking, clinging so close to Taeyeon and Jessica.

 

"Who the are they??" Kris growls, his eyes were dark and deadly as he watch Myungsoo going towards Taeyeon, standing behind her, grabbing the book from her hand and ran away. Taeyeon gave chase when he ran, around the tree they were currently sitting at.

 

"And how the hell could they smile to them and being so closed to them!!??" Luhan spoke, he was bewildered to see Jessica wiping some of the cream off Yonghwa's lip and then smile to him.

 

EXO watches as they leader and deer getting irritated by every seconds. Kai is an exceptional since he is Taeyeon's brother, but for the two guys that they just saw, is not.

 

They felt jealous and angry to see them smiling. Before Kris could step out, Tao had already holds onto his shirt making him stop and look back at the source of resistance on his shirt. "Tao...what are you doing?" Kris glared at the young boy, making him shrink.

 

"Hyung...you shouldn't just barge in there and make a scene. Maybe they are someone they know. A friend or family, cousins maybe. Or another brothers. So you shouldn't go out and just throw the table upside down." Tao said, as he hide behind Suho, the mama of the group.

 

Suho pats his hand that was shaking harshly on his shoulder. "He's right Kris...they might be their relatives." Suho said.

 

------

 

Each EXO members also nods their head. "Oh, I know them. They were in our class today. I think the one who took Taeyeon noona's book is called Myungsoo and the one sitting infront of Jessica's noona is Yonghwa. They said that they are Kai's cousin and friend." Sehun explained. Since he was in the same class as Kai he knows the detail of the two men.

 

Luhan, Kris and all other EXO members look at him. "Its true...Kai even told me that Myungsoo is his cousin while Yonghwa is his bestfriend since childhood and is Jessica's noona cousin."

 

"There, you have the answer, thats why they could be so closed to them." Xiumin said averting his eyes back to the 6 of them.

 

"So you don't need to kill them Kris..Luhan. Cousins. They can be close and clingy to one another." Suho claimed as he look at the two.

 

Kris and Luhan sigh. "Thanks for the info, Sehun. If you weren't here, I think that we both will go and kill them." Kris said.

 

"Still I don't like watching them being so clingy." Luhan bits his lip, his eyes drop on Jessica ever since he gets to know her, being her partner and all.

 

"Come on, lets leave." Kris pulled Luhan away from the place they were and walk away. He'll let them slip, because they are their cousins. Even if Kris wish that he could go out there and pull her away from him and kick the guys .

 

-------

 

On the other side, not only Kris and Luhan saw Taeyeon and Jessica smiling. Jiyong and Jonghyun also watched in anger. No other men should try and claim their hearts except for them. They won't let Kris and Luhan to do so too. Rivals..

 

"Jiyong....you should let us deal with Taeyeon. We could help you. By talking with her." one of Jiyong's friend said as he want to see him together with Taeyeon again. "Yeah hyung...We can do it." another one said. Jiyong look at the two. "Can you?" he asked. Both his friend (a Big Bang members ^^) smiles. "Leave it to us."

 

Then also Jonghyun's friend came telling them that they will try to help in convicng Jessica to comeback to his side. "You know that Jessica won't resist us, Jong.." "She surely will give in." both guys (a SHINEe members xD) claimed. "Then help me guys...I want Jessica back..for myself." They both smiles and pat his shoulder. "Okay.

 

Two of Jiyong's friends will be stepping in, trying to persuade Taeyeon to accept Jiyong back into her life. Who?

 

Two of Jonghyun's friends will be stepping in, trying to persuade Jessica to accpet Jonghyun back into her life. Who?

 

It is getting harder and harder for Kris and Luhan to claimed their hearts.

 

---------

 

To be continued......

 

Hahahahahaha again with the mysterious guys that I don't reveal to you xDDD

But the hints is there...

Both of Jiyong's are from Big Bang and both of Jonghyun's are from SHINEe ^^

so guess who are they /winks winks/

And for the two men that called their names are revealed!!!

L from Infinite and Yonghwa frm CNBlue :DDDD

I made L and Yonghwa as their cousins...because I feel like it...plus their surname suits each other xDD

Kim Myungsoo and Jung Yonghwa hahahahah

But don't be sad if some of your picks is not chosen, there is still childhood friends hehehe

I'm gonna make 3 childhood friends for each QUEENS!!!!

So pray that the one you want will be picked ^^ hahaha

Don't be sad when I introduced them which is not what you're hoping for khuakhuakhuakhua...

 

Alright, comments!!!! Comments !!!!! COMMENTS!!!!!

Ignore the typos people ;333

Thank you for subscribing and for upvoting for those you upvotes and for those who subscribes, as the newest subsribers xDDD

I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!!!!!