CH 17

Cold Hearts

Jessica's POV:

 

Oh man I'm so tired today. Walking around Seoul along while Taeyeon is meeting someone is not fun. It is so tiring walking for 3 hours searching fot the best gift to give for my sister. Okay lets just stop talking about this. I need to sleep.

 

I slept the whole night after coming back from shopping. The next morning, I was so shocked to see the freaky baby face standing infront of my house. Like what the f***??

 

He was grinning at me when I open the door for him. My jaws dropped when he was there, standing there flashing his fabulous grin---hey hold on a sec! What am I saying right now! His grins are not fabulous!! He looks like someone with two buck teeth!

 

I slapped myself infront of him which startled him and so does Krystal who wanted to check who it was. "Eonnie, whats wrong with you? Why are you slapping yourself?" She asked me, rubbing my now redden cheek. "No reason Krystal. Anyway, what are you doing here? And how did you know my house!!!

 

------

 

I glared at him and even shout at his face but he still have that fabu--I mean goofy grins of his. "I got it from your big eye gorgeous friend who just whipped those guys asses few days ago. You call her something that starts with letter B?" "Bom!? How the heck and why the heck did she gave my address to you!!"

 

"I dont know, but she said I need it and I owe her one. Which I really dont know what I owed her." There is it again, grinning like a stupid guy. "Annyeong oppa!" Krystal suddenly greeted him, I face palmed myself. "Hi!" He replied back. The hell!

 

"Krystal...do you know him?" I questioned, eyes narrowing at her looking suspiciously. "Umm, I know him since you know him. Since the day eonnie and him became partners." She giggles and he was smiling so very charmingly, hell no he is not charming!!! Ughh, what is wrong with me! "Hey since I'm here, why dont we go to class together." "No! People will think you and I are a thing. So its a freaking NO!"

 

I quickly grab my nearby bag and pull Krystal with me. Shoving him away from my face. "Get out of my way unmanly person!" "Yah! I'm manly enough!!" I rolled my eyes when I hear that. Idiot guy.

 

Well he obviously stubborn, he follow us both from behind. "Eonnie, hes right behind us." Krystal glanced back at him, ugh such a stubborn guy he is. "Whatever. He can do what he want." I continue walking even faster. When we reached Taeyeon's neighbourhood, I was glad to see her, Kai, Myungsoo and Yonghwa. A live savior!!

 

I ran as fast as I could to 4 of them. Taeyeon was so suprised to see me jumping and hugging her. Thank god Luhan stopped his feets from getting closer to us. His expression changed when I'm with Taeyeon and everyone else.

 

"Umm, are you okay Sica?" I didnt even heard what Taeng was asking but just watched him walked away from us. "Isnt that the baby face that always hanging around with that giant and you Kai?" Oopss, she saw him! "Uh, Luhan hyung!?" Snap.

 

------

 

Author's POV:

 

Luhan turns around when he heard his name was called. He sees Kai waving at him to come closer, "Hyung, hey come on, lets go to school together. Since you're already here though." Jessica scoffed, she was glad that he was leaving but Kai just had to call on him and invite him along. Taeyeon didn't say anything and just walk away with Myungsoo and Yonghwa.

 

So Luhan starts to grin again and skipped his way to all of them. Jessica quickly ran away and walk along with Taeyeon leaving Kai, her sister and Luhan. When she walked beside Taeyeon, the girl look at her with a smirk. Jessica noticed her friend giving her that face, "No he didn't sleep at my house or anything." Jessica know what Taeyeon wanted to say.

 

"Jinjja? Dont lie Sica. Then how the heck that he was with you and Krystal? He did came along with you, from what I saw earlier." "What? You saw 'us' walking together??" Jessica half shouted when Taeyeon actually saw everything when they were few meters away before she jumped on her bestfriend. "Yeah, he was walking behind you while you pull Krystal away.".

 

"Yeah we saw it too. Do you and him are..you know...a thing?" Jessica smacked Yonghwa's head when he said that. "We are not a thing!!!" She shouted, and before she continues further, Taeyeon smacked shut. Jessica muffles through Taeyeon's hand. "Everybody is looking at you." She whisper, and finally Jessica realized that they have arrived at Seoul High. She slapped Taeyeon's hand and grin, dragging her to class, saying goodbyes to her sister and cousins.

 

------

 

They bumped into CL and Bom, quickly Jessica pull Bom to some hidden part of the hall followed by Taeyeon and CL. "Bom! Why did you give my house address to that freaking hot baby face?!?" Taeyeon cocked her brows, "Hot baby face?" Jessica widen her eyes on what she just said when Taeng said it back. "Not...never mind, I didn't mean it anyway! Now tell me, why?".

 

Bom glanced at CL who just nods to her with a smile. "Because he is cute and handsome. And I think he looks great with the famous Ice Princess." Jessica was disgusted with what Bom just told her. Taeyeon didnt bother to ask about Kris getting her phone number from CL. But the girl told her, "And as for you Taeng. I know you want to ask me why I gave your number to that fabulously, hot, y, handsome tall blonde. Its because I think he looks damn great around you. So how was your ice cream date with him?".

 

Taeyeon was shocked and so does Jessica. The brunette turned to her friend and look at her with shocking expression. "You were with that tall giant yesterday!! On an ice cream date!!" Taeyeon couldn't say anything but stood frozen solid in her place. "Its not really a date! CL gave my number to him and he text me. I thought it was GD but when since he didn't know my favourite ice cream flavour while the giant did, I feel weird. I never thought it was him! I swear.."

 

Jessica was too shocked, her jaw dropped to the ground. "Then let me ask why that baby face was with you this morning! Did he go to your house to fetch you?!" Thr petite asked her brunette friend. "Its her fault! Not me!!" "Okay girls, just stop because everyone is looking at us since you two were too loud." CL pointed to the other students in the hall who all looked at them. They blinked then grin akwardly before leaving to class.

 

------

 

Jessica whisper to Taeyeon while they walk, "You better not betray me today on promising to help me find the gifts and ingredients for Krystal's birthday." "I wont." She replied short.

 

The brunette smile and same goes with Taeyeon.

 

After school, they all quickly left for home, the queens was about to leave to shop for the things they want when Kris and Luhan, along with other EXO stood at the main gate. "What do you guys want?" Jessica asked annoyingly. Taeyeon blushed when she sees Kris smirking. She remembered how she fainted by his attack and then Kai told her that he carried her home in bridal style.

 

Well not carrying her in public, he drove them there first and then carried her into her house bridal style, tucking her in bed also. Her parents was shocked and suprised to see him but Kai told them he is his friend and Taeyeon's acquaintance.

 

"You're alright, Taeyeon? You've fainted yesterday while we were enjoying our ice cream." She blushed again, Jessica's eyes was gonna popped out of her socket and EXO all widen their eyes, shocked just like her. "Shut up!!" She shouted, embarassed.

 

Jessica gave her what-the-f look that she couldn't say anything of. "Look, we need to get going, like now! So get out of our way. " She was glas that she sent her sister away first with Yonghwad and Myungsoo because if she don't the girl might want to follow her along. "Lets go Taeng. We have a lot of things to look for." Luhan smile, "Can we come along? We can help you though.".

 

------

 

Jessica looked at him in irritation, "Hell no!" She signal Taeyeon to hurry up, but she was suddenly being neck locking by both CL and Bom, confused. "Taeyeon! We need you for something!! So you need to follow us first before you go with Jessica. So sorry Sicachu, but you can go with him. He had already volunteer." Bom said grinning before she and CL dragged Taeyeon away.

 

"Eh? Ehhh!!! Wait, let me go!! I've promised her already!! Yah!!" Jessica mouth gaped wide open as she watched her twin being dragged away. "Yes! Lets have fun!" Luhan jumps happily. "Well you guys have fun. I'm going home. Chiao.." Kris walked away leaving Luhan with Jessica.

 

Luhan grinning widely at Jessica who stood there frozen. She felt like her soul just left her. But then she glared at him, "Great, you got what you wished for." she pouted and walked away. Luhan blinks his eyes, standing there watching her leave.

 

She stop and look back at him, "What are you waiting for! Palli!" Luhan jerk up and quickly followed her. He gets to spend time with Jessica, just the two of them.

 

------

 

When they arrived at the plaza, Jessica have been muttering quite a lot of things. Annoyed by Luhan's presence and pissed by CL and Bom dragging Taeyeon away from her. They've planned it all.

 

"So, uh..What do you want to look for? Cakes? Gifts?" "Not cake, but ingredients for me to bake the cake. Yes, and gift for my sister. Her birthday is tomorrow. So I need to bake tonight, which is I need to do it at Taeyeon's house not mine." she answered, eyes wildly search for great gift for her sister.

 

Luhan nods his head and also look around. He spotted the market and tap her shoulder. "There, lets look in there. I bet there is a section that they sells all for bakery." he claimed, walking toward the market. Jessica sigh but followed him.

 

They headed toward the pastry section and her eyes glisten. "There is so many flavour and ingredients here. I don't know what to pick. Ohh, which is better.." she argued with herself. "What do Krystal like? Her favorite flavor?" he asked, looking at Jessica. "Umm, she love cinnamon, lemon and vanilla."

 

"Then bake one using all those three ingredients." "Easy for you to say. I'm not that expert in baking. But since she once baked for me on my birthday, I wanted to repay her too." she sigh, picking the vanilla eccent with the baking flour. "Search it in the internet. Definitely there will be some recipes for the cakes."

 

"Or I'll just buy a cook book." Jessica said and continue on looking for the right ingredients. "How about..a vanilla icinh with layers of lemon cream in the cake and then you sprinkle some cinnamon on top of the icing?".

 

Jessica look at Luhan who just look at her with a bottle of cinnamon in his hand. "Just a suggestion." He claimed.

 

But then he was suprised that Jessica peck his cheek. "You're a genius for a baby face. That sounded tasty. I think it will be a blast." So she start to gather the things he just said. Luhan felt his cheek is getting warmer but he try to brush it off.

 

------

 

Next they went to look for the gifts. They went into each clothes, shoes, bags, accesories shop they could find. For Luhan who is a guy, hates shopping. Typical and normal for a guy to hates shopping.

 

Lastly, she ended buying a do it yourself necklace that has her sister's name on it. A solid white gold. "You bought gold for her?! Its damn expensive!" Luhan was so shocked that Jessica bought white gold present for Krystal.

 

"She is my sister. She once bought for me a pair of gold ear ring. Besides, we're not that cheap. We are rich." "But you could have buy her Gucci or Prada or Michael Khor or H&M or anything else!".

 

"Why are you whinning. Its not for you but Krystal. And its none of your business to tell me what to buy!" He rolled his eyes, she was right. He doesn't have the right to whined or complained at her. "Lets eat. I'm hungry..." Luhan starts to drag her to a nearby restaurant.

 

She wanted to shake his hand off because she need to go back and start baking but her stomach growls which made her blushed when Luhan look at her with a smirk.

 

'That is so embarassing!' Jessica lowered her head to hide the face. The two sat at the table before Luhan stood up. "What do you want to eat? I'm going to order some."....

 

"Uhh, jjajangmyeon." He then left to get the food. Jessica slapped her face since the redness won't disappear. "Auhh, that was too embarassing. Bad stomach! You made me blushed in front of that baby face.".

 

She look all around. The place was full of people. Packed and there isn't any free space or vacant seat. She pursed her lips waiting for Luhan to come with the food she ordered. "Okay, jjajangmyeon for you and for me." Luhan arrived with the tray of two large bowl of jjajangmyeon and it made her drools over it.

 

Jessica noticed it and straighten herself, "Lets just get this over it." and they both starts eating.

 

------

 

When they finished, they left and before leaving the area, she ran towards a nearby bookstore to find a baking book. She was really thankful that Luhan gave her the idea and somehow he wasn't as annoying as he was when they first become an acquaintance.

 

While Jessica look throught the beginner book, Luhan walk slowly towards her. He stop right behind her and she flinched by his presence.

 

"Found what you were looking for?" Luhan asked looking down at the book shes holding. She stopped flipping the pages and swallow down her saliva, her face starts to turn red just by him standing at her back.

 

She nods slowly and closed the book. "Okay, let me go and pay the book and then we'll leave." But she let out a small shrieked before he cover . His left hand was on her side, and slowly he uncover and rested his right hand on the other side of her. Practically he is holding her captive between his hands with him looking at her.

 

"Yah, wh-what are you doing b-b-baby face! Don't you dare do an-any ert things t-t-to me. I'll shout for help i-if you do!" dammit she mentally slapped herself for stammering so hard.

 

He leaned in and Jessica shut her eyes, waiting for whatever things he wanted to do to her. Only to find him smelling her scent on the side of her head. She felt him doing so, face gettinng redder than before.

 

"Mmmm, you smells of.....blueberry. My favorite kind of smell. Can I eat you up, Jung Jessica, Queen of Ice?" he smirked, that really charming to Jessica. Oh boy, she can't handle it when he his lip to make it wet. Her mind was thinking of certain ty things. Until her nose bleed and fainted, Luhan quickly catched her and panicked.

 

He wasn't sure what to do but to call for help. "Why did you faint?!" he questioned to the fainted Jessica in his arm.

 

------

 

One thing about Jessica. If you made her blushed madly till everything even her ears is red, she will have nose bleed. Its either massive or just a little, depends on the situations. For this kind, she's having major nose bleed because of our Prince Luhan.

 

-------

 

To be continued.....

 

1st Update for this New Year xDD

I apologised for updating so late hahaha

But, this is a pretty good update for all the LuSica's fan xdDD

It is their moment and stories hehehe

Hope you'll enjoy it

Sorry for the typos

Comments!!