CH 8

Cold Hearts

Author's POV:

 

"The foul beast!" Jessica grumbles, she stomp her way out of the office. Taeyeon follows from behind. She was also in a very bad mood.

 

Everybody just stay away from them as they walked pass the hall way, up the stairs and to the rooftop. Jessica kick the door open and stomp out from the school building to the open rooftop.

 

There she see Luhan and the rest of EXO. This is their secret place when they needed to hang out only with themselfs.

 

Jessica was really boiled up, she really want to eat the person infront of her alive. Taeyeon stood with her arm crossed. She didn't bother to stop Jessica at all.

 

They hear laughter from them, it seems they were having fun. Jessica smirks. "Laugh all you want."

 

She took off one of her shoe and throw it straight to Luhan, it hits his head. He groan. "Ow, what the hell was that?" he asked, looking around for the thing that juts hit him. "Its a shoe, hyung. But who does it belong to?" Tao picked it up, it wasn't suitable for men, it almost look like a women's shoe.

 

Kai look to his left and widen his eyes. "Oh ." he mutter, Kai slowly crawl down.

 

"Let me see that? Whose shoe is this?" Luhan examined it, staring at the shoe deeply. Looks familiar but where did he saw it.

 

"XI LUHAN!!" he was suprised by the loud shouting, he accidentally throw the shoe off the rooftop. All eyes watch as the shoe fall into the swimming pool. They turned and look at him.

 

Jessica gasped, from being pissed about 50%, it suddenly turned up to 100% pissed. She snapped.

 

-------

 

"Thats it! I'm gonna kill you!" she ran towards Luhan, all of EXO have scattered away from him, terrified by the monster came running to Luhan.

 

Krystal suddenly shows up. "Eonnie! Stop that!" she was there because she were also in the office earlier with Taeyeona and Jessica. She came to handle some things, and saw her sisters expression. It was the killer expression. Oh she know something just made her turn into a monster.

 

Then hearing her shouts 'Foul Beast.' she could guess it was Luhan.

 

Jessica ran after Luhan all over the rooftop, and Krystal is aftering Jessica to stop her. Taeyeon glared at Kris, who just sat quietly at his place. He was also glaring at her.

 

The incident of him fell into the smelly pond in the park was still fresh in his mind. He can't forget how embarassed he was.

 

Thanks to Taeyeon, he found some of his photo sitting in the pond on the internet 1 day later. Some of the publics just love making people looks bad. He tore down the blog by one call to the owner. Kris has the power to tear anyone if you messing with him.

 

And that is exactly what he just did to the person spreadin the picture.

 

---------

 

"You know what we get for our assignments! Uh! Do you!! Its a freaking B!!! A freaking big B!" Jessica manage to get Luhan into her hand. She neck lock him, chocking the poor guy.

 

Luhan coughs, "Its only....a B! Its...not like...we failed or..something! Now...let me...GO! You're...choking me!" he struggles to let himself free. Jessica was strong, how the heck can a woman be so strong! "It is still a freaking B! Never in my whole life did I get a B in all my papers or assignments!!! And you just made me have one!!"

 

Luhan slammed the floor many times, he was choking crazily. "Yah yah yah!! Let go!! I'm gonna die if you keep on strangling me! Yah!"

 

"Eonnie, let him go! It was only B, eonnie. You still pass!" Krystal hug her sister's hand, trying to pull her away from Luhan. The poor boy is slowly turning blue.

 

--------

 

Taeyeon walked over to Kris. He just look at her, as his eyes follow her until she stood infront of him.

 

'SLAP!' sound was heard acrossed the rooftop. It was so loud. The whole EXO look at Kris. Kim Taeyeon just slapped the King of Seoul High.

 

Kris blinks, he was so suprised by the slapped. "And I thought we did a very good job but what do we get? C...Do you know how low C is?" she asked.

 

Kris rubbed his face, he was pissed. There isn't any girls have dared to slap him but Kim Taeyeon did.

 

He turned and face her. Eyes were gleamed with anger. Eyebrows knitted, jaws clenched. Kris stood up, so tall he stared down at Taeyeon. "You're the first woman to ever slapped me."

 

"So? Its that a problem?" Taeyeon claimed, saddistically to Kris. "You said we get C huh? Do I even give damn about it? I don't. Its only an assignment! It won't be recorded anywhere! I know because I'm the grandson of the principal! I have the right to know all the things that occurs in this school. A freaking C is a small matter, Kim Taeyeon. Grow up!"

 

"What if I don't want to? I don't care if you're the grandson of the principal or a Prince of Korea! C is still a C! That is the worst grade that I have ever received in my entire life!"

 

"Well its not my problem! Its yours!" He yelled, Taeyeon gaped. "Its not only mine! You're in this with me! We do the same thing together!!" Taeyeon yelled back at him.

 

Kai popped out of nowhere. "Noona...Hyung, chill out. Its really disturbing. If you guys continue on yelling with Jessica noona keep on strangling Luhan hyung, the whole school will hear you."

 

-------

 

"YOU STAY OUT OF THIS!" Kris and Taeyeon both glared at Kai, he nods and retreats back and hide behind Chanyeol.

 

"Damn they're as scary." Baekhyun claimed. Watching as the two pairs glared, strangling, yelling, bickering, shouting, punching joking theres no punching to each other.

 

--------

 

"Mr Wu, you have guest." the secretary told Mr Wu through the phone.

 

The door flew open, "Ahh come in come in.." he told them to come in without turning to face them. And when he did, his expression dropped.

 

"Mr Wu."

 

--------

 

They all went back to class, the death aura is flowing out from the 4. The combining class were still occur. It was the last day, and Kris and Luhan couldn't wait to get out from this class and go back to how they used to.

 

"Listen here guys. Today we have a new students that just transfered here. And the principal himself will introduce them to you." Everybody were listening except for Luhan, Kris, Jessica and Taeyeon. They were just too overwhelmed by their anger to even have interest in those transfer student.

 

"Afternoon girls, boys." The principal walked in, everybody bowed down to him. He look at his grandson, like always ignoring his presence and currently in a fight with Taeyeon if he presume it correctly.

 

"Today I'll be introducing to you on your new classmate. He'll be joining with you boys of course. Please come in." he waved to the students standing outside.

 

The 4 were too busy in glaring at each other they didn't see who was the person walking in.

 

"Please introduce yourself boys." he said, they nods and smile to the whole class.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kim Jonghyun imnida." "Annyeong, I'm Kwon Jiyong imnida."

 

Taeyeon and Jessica both stops glaring at the two. They slowly turned as they heard the names. They met eyes with the two new students. Jonghyun and Jiyong smiles.

 

-------

 

Mr Wu saw their expression but he just stay quiet. Kris and Luhan both stared at the two girls, then they look at the two new guys standing infront with the principal and the sunsaengnim.

 

"Its been a while Taeyeon." everybody gasped, how did he know their Queen. Taeyeon snapped, she twitched. "Don't say my name." she claimed.

 

"Hey Sica, you still look the same." and again, the second guy also know the Queen. Jessica inhaled deeply. "You don't deserve to call me that." she said.

 

"Why are you here?" both Jessica and Taeyeon asked in unison. Jonghyun and Jiyong just smile.

 

--------

 

Who are they to the Cold Twins? How come they know their names even without they introduced themself. Krystal curled up her fist. She was also suprised to see them. The men that have turned her sister into someone so cold and mean. And to Taeyeon eonnie too.

 

Kris and Luhan stared at the two guys.

 

Althought it is not their business between them, but somehow they just really curious to know. How did they know them. And calling their names so easily. And the expression given by Taeyeon and Jessica was another thing. It was not happiness, or sadness, or excited. But its more too hatred and pained.

 

--------

 

Jiyong and Jonghyun chuckles. "You never changed."

 

--------

 

To be continued........

 

O_____O

The ex's just shows up!!!

Kris and Luhan didn't even make a move in trying to melt their heart yet!!

It will be a love triangle battle.

 

Taeyeon ah..Jessica ah.. please don't start opening your hearts about the pain they given you T___T

Closed it and wait till Kris and Luhan open it for you!!!

Kyaaaaa...

When will the new characters be introduced xDDDD

Soon hehehehe

COMMENTS /muax muax muax/